Macy'sの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 26,670 件見つかりました 26,676 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
fast paced competitive work place
Picker/Packer (現在は退職) –  Portland, TN2018年10月09日
always moving at a fast pace, never stopping until break or lunch. trying to meet your required quota and more. picking orders so they can be shipped in a timely manner.
長所
get an insentive bonus for making your qouta
short lunch time
Horrible Environment & Management
Visual Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Dadeland Mall, Miami, FL2018年10月09日
I worked in visual merchandising and did not last 2 months, due to poor manager who had issues. It was a poor team to be a part of. Lots of attitude, was not welcomed, was not trained, was not explained about work load, it was all "do do do" with no insight as to what you were doing, no direction...if you ask questions, you get summoned. You have to lower yourself in order to be included in the team. Low morale, managers are uneducated and have been in the Macy's system too many years to know any difference. It was depressing to work there. Hated the job, glad its over. The store overall gossips, it's the worst environment I have ever come into contact with. If you are a carpenter or construction worker type, then work in visual. It is not at all what they make it out to be. You cannot use your talents. You are just a do-person, led by small minded managers who don't get it at all.
社風
Wide variety of duties, loved meeting and working with the customers
Seasonal Flex Sales and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Sandy, UT2018年10月09日
As a Flex seasonal employee I worked in many different departments and did various jobs. Often, I was pulled from one department to fill in for someone in another department. The managers were very personable and available to help if there was a problem or if they needed to help on the sales floor. Most of the employees were pleasant and easy to work with. The hardest time was during sales and promotionals because it was usually busier then and sometimes shorthanded. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the customers and helping them select their purchases.
長所
Interacting with the customers and working with a great team
短所
Long hours on your feet and the Store being shorthanded
社風
Enjoyable place located inside the mall wit plenty of aminetys
Macy's Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Sugar Land, TX2018年10月08日
I believe that Macys was one of my greatest woring experiences by far has given me the greatest amounts of opportunity to surpass and become a far more efficient and superior salesman but a far more likable one as well
1hr break guaranteed
Not a lot of stability
Maycy's
Non selling support/Sales (現在は退職) –  Paramus, NJ2018年10月08日
When I worked in the fitting room in nonsales recovery it was great fixing up everything I loved it. I had a great manager that took her time to explain things she was tough but fair and I respect her for it. still to this day. most of the other managers were not that great sad to say and were rude and mean for no good reason.

I do understand they want things done a certain way that's fair but if you are going to yell expecting me to do that is no way to talk to an employee and the money isn't worth that,

and fulfillment was the worst part of the job I hated it every second of it. and treated by the managers there like dirt which was so not fair.

It was just a bad environment.

However, my co-workers were great and if I am hired again I would love to see them. and work in other parts of the store, its good for holiday pay for my self not much else. but still a good store outside of said issues.
Poor mangsment
短所
The breaks pay and co workers.
Slow business
On-Call Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Florissant, MO2018年10月08日
Macy's was a nice place to work, but the location we were in at Jamestown Mall left us with little business so there wasn't much to do a lot of the time.
社風
what a work place to work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2018年10月08日
on a typical day we are relaxing taling amongst eachother.
I learned how competitive most people are when it comesto sales.
management were always onpoint.
hardest part of te job was staying awake and constantly having something to do for the time I have to be there on my feet.
most enjoyable was the hour lunch break we got.
hour lunch
standing for 12/13 hours with nothing to do
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
seasonal
SALE ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  National City, CA2018年10月08日
i only worked seasonal here for the holidays so on that time there were no benefits for part time employees i do not know now. the fun thing there is only something to do there
didnt like it
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Providence, RI2018年10月08日
worked there for almost a yaer and a half. never called out never late. until one day my car had a flat and I told them I was going to be late, they said its ok. 4 months after that they fired me
Busy days
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Alderwood, WA2018年10月08日
I worked during Christmas season; huge sales and it got very busy during the business hours. I would be standing up for 8 hours straight. I had a 30 minutes lunch breaks. It was the happiest time of the year, and I loved seeing the customers shop for Christmas.
長所
interacted with a lot of customers.
commission sales associate
Commissions sales associate (現在は退職) –  Valley Stream, NY2018年10月08日
working in the mens suits department I was selling suits making comission . I worked the cash register practiced excellent customer service and a safe work environment for the customers to shop.
Nice environment
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年10月08日
Productive workplace and professional staff. Good with working out schedules that suit employees life outside of work. Very well put together presentation.
社風
Love the retail experience at Macy's
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年10月08日
I've transitioned to different job positions such as Recovery Leader and Sales Associate. It's been a great learning experience handling the cash register, learning the proper way to communicate with customers, and handling the department fulfillment. It can be stressful but with a great team, it can be a wonderful time!
Great team
短所
Not always the best management
I enjoyed the money!
SEASONAL WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年10月08日
For me to had just graduated high school I was making decent cash working at their warehouse. Unfortunately it was a seasonal opportunity, but I would do it again. Predictable work day, paid every week, fast paced.
Very Stop and Go
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2018年10月08日
I'll be honest, working at Macy's was fun, especially when you work in the intimates department, like I did. But they promise flexible schedules, and it was everything but flexible. I was given a hard-time when they scheduled me for a mandatory meeting on the day and time of my final exam in college. I had marked that day as a day I could not come in, and yet my manager scheduled me anyway. I had to involve HR and it sucked. I really hated leaving, but they honestly didn't give me a choice after a while. I was lucky to have the co-workers I did, and I loved working there. But I couldn't keep up with their crazy scheduling system.
awesome work environment
短所
scheduling was like playing chess, management was not so great
Good Place to gain experience
Photo Studio Coordinator (在職中) –  Long Island, NY2018年10月08日
I learned so much working for macys.com great place to gain experience and to get uses to the work culture. I had my first management opportunity here.
The workflow
No advancement
over worked under paided
Sales Associate (full-time) (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2018年10月08日
This is by far the worst company I have ever worked for. I would never recommend this job on salary for anyone. Management has no respect for the employees.
everything
Quick paced work environment
Lead Sales Associate (在職中) –  San Jose, CA2018年10月07日
Macys is a fast pace working environment. Great place to work starting young and advancing into a career. Can be quite stressful though. Can have a few conflicts but with proper management anything can be resolved
Discounts, sales
Coupon exclusions
Sales Associate
Holiday Associate (現在は退職) –  Natick, MA2018年10月07日
Working at Macy's helped in boosting my confidence in terms of communications with customers along with dealing with other employees. The work environment was friendly and provided good benefits.
Workplace
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  West Nyack, NY2018年10月07日
Working at Macy's was very manageable. They are understanding. While working here I was in high school, this allowed them to work through my schooling.
Discounts