Macy'sの社員レビュー

20,333 件のレビューを表示
Macys Taste bar
Kitchen Crew (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2017年12月11日
Great place to stop and rest after a few hours of shopping this little bar has a great menu where you can get something light to eat. Either a salad or wrap or even a flatbread pizza! Or if food is not your thing, sit back and enough a cappuccino or espresso!
Free Lunch And drinks
management needs help
Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年12月10日
management sucked! they need to learn how to communicate better and not talk down to their employees. The managers are so focused on making sure that associates arent standing aroound talking while they're just standing around doing nothing.
社風
Non-Productive no advancements due tue favoritism/low pay
Security Guard Professional Experience (現在は退職) –  New York, NY Union Square2017年12月10日
My Review on Macy’s is that they have poor management, do not hear you out or care for your opinion,very Judemental,Unfair and unjust, also the pay was very low.they do not treat you right.
長所
Paid time off, off days, and discounts
短所
Try to make you work overtime due to lack of employee staff, mangers are not fair and very Judge Mental
社風
Good for a temporary job
Woman’s shoes (現在は退職) –  Monterey, CA2017年12月10日
If you want just a basic job to generate money Macy’s is great. The one I worked at had poor management in my department and there was a lot of gossiping and cut throat woman. Especially this one lady in Woman’s shoes who’s been working there for 20 years and spends her whole day trying to get people fired for some reason. Very toxic woman would recommend getting rid of her.
長所
Discounts and a lot of fun
短所
Very low pay and untrustworthy gossiping
Great manager
merchandiser (在職中) –  New York State2017年12月10日
Best manager I've had yet, flexible with scheduling and everyone is kind, managers appreciative of employees, food provided on black Friday
Old buildings and the problems that come with it
Review
Sales Manager (現在は退職) –  West Hartford, CT2017年12月10日
excellant work environment.i enjoyed working for Macys but unfortunately beucause of the company downsizing i was laid off.since i was the last hire.Goods place to work.
Life at Macys
Sales Associate/ Jewelry Clerical (現在は退職) –  Illinois2017年12月10日
Macys is a great company to work for. Manager really show favoritism and its not okay. Some people work way harder but if you don't sell Macys cards to people you get looked over for advancement.
社風
Growing with company however money sucks.
Merchandiser/Customer Service (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2017年12月10日
Love my job and my co- parts however the pay sucks and management can be pretty fickle. No pay for experience or education. I’m hard working self driven an it was noticed and promoted. However, without properly being convasated or acknowledged. Talent is in minded by not properly stating my position in the company. Holding several titles only paid for one ( the lesser of pay). Thou, my work is of a merchandiser.
Opportunity for growth
No pay raises
社風
Cant move up within the company
Packer/Picker (現在は退職) –  Goodyear, AZ2017年12月10日
Really hard to move up in the company. But you will get your hours. Its a typical 9-5 job. Management is there to help but its hard to find one when you need them
Great hours
short breaks
社風
uplifting environment friendly staff and customers
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2017年12月10日
Macy was my second job and was one of my favorites I mean I loved retail such easy work and everyone was friendly. I honestly just find retail suits me because every other type of job I had I didn't like it
discounts
short breaks
Good place to work for
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Auburn, MA2017年12月09日
Good place to work for, flexible hours. Nice management. Great supervisors, except for one evil one. Good place. Flexible schedule. Plenty of breaks. Good discounts
Flexible hours
They don't pay enough
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Fun workplace
Part-Time Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Colonial Heights, VA2017年12月09日
Fun everyone’s super cool easy to work with nice workplace unless it’s the holidays the hours aren’t really there though but management is definitely willing to work with you
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Retail
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Brooklyn, NY2017年12月09日
Working at Macy's is your typical retail experience, long hours, low wage, clean store, take care of customers, put clothes back on rack, wash rinse repeat.
N/a
Pricing Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2017年12月09日
I believe that Macy need to pay their employees more for entry level work such as pricing coordinators, office coordinators, office coordinators and sale managers
Fast paced job.
Sales Associate Full-Time (現在は退職) –  Lewiston, ID2017年12月08日
Come into work clock in, and then go to the department you are working in for the day, find out who else you are working with. Management was nice, fair.
Macy's is Great for a Part time or first job
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2017年12月08日
Working at Macy's isn't by far the worst place possible to work. They are however very understaffed and also high demanding. They will often call you in on your off days, and ask you to stay later than your scheduled shift and come in early. They are experiencing budget cuts and seem to have tried to force 3-4 different departments/ positions into 1. Other than these things and some scheduling issues they are an overall OK company.
schedule flexibility, employee discounts
work-life balance
Ok work environment
Replenishment Associate (現在は退職) –  Federal Way, WA2017年12月08日
Ever Changing work environment glad it was constantly fast-paced and filled with customer service and customer appreciation. An interesting place to work at.
Prefer not to
Retail Specialist (現在は退職) –  standford, ca2017年12月08日
Prefer not to give review. Go ask others. Is it necessary? Is this part of how one is judged whether good employee or potential bad employee? Best of luck
社風
Good
Support Team (現在は退職) –  Palm Desert, CA2017年12月08日
Macy’s really helped me given the fact that it was my first real job. Macy’s is very customer friendly and this job really helped me be more open with conversations and socially talking with the customers.
Seasonal Associate
Season Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA2017年12月08日
Working for Macy's during the holiday season has always been busy and which I enjoy doing. I love working with Macy's clientele. The management team are all helpful and sweet. The pay has always been pretty decent.
Hours and Pay
短所
Sometimes the politics can easily get away with throwing you under for no reason.

総合評価