Macy'sのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,122 件見つかりました
Seasonal
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Franklin, TN2017年12月14日
Wear good shoes and comfortable clothes. Schedule is inconsistent and not when I'm available. However, if you have flexibility and want to make extra cash, it could work well for you.
Discounts
Hurting feet
My experience so far
Customer Service (在職中) –  Jackson, TN2017年12月13日
When I went to macys they trained me with somebody not that good and i didnt learn everything in my training days and it got very irritating because i didnt know everything and the customers were getting irritated with me aswell and it just wasnt a pretty picture but the employees are nice .. the age range is either 18-25 or 45-70 macys is a nice place to work if you have no bills .. and even though the long shifts are good .. who wants to do that every day just so there check can look decent .
freedom, food
短所
they like to leave you by yourself after your training days and you only get one maybe two
社風
Growing with company however money sucks.
Merchandiser/Customer Service (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2017年12月10日
Love my job and my co- parts however the pay sucks and management can be pretty fickle. No pay for experience or education. I’m hard working self driven an it was noticed and promoted. However, without properly being convasated or acknowledged. Talent is in minded by not properly stating my position in the company. Holding several titles only paid for one ( the lesser of pay). Thou, my work is of a merchandiser.
Opportunity for growth
No pay raises
社風
Fun Co-workers, but the policies and management suck.
Customer service, and advice (現在は退職) –  Lewiston, ID2017年12月07日
I made a lot of friends working at Macys but the managers took their personal problems out on the employees, and everything they asked you to do would contradict something they or someone else had asked you to do earlier. You also weren't treated like a human being, you were the customer's slave. You basically felt stripped of all your basic human rights and needs, and if a customer lied about you in a review you were still punished, no matter how obvious the lie. If a customer is unruly, rude, or just straight up yelling in your face, you have to stand there and take it, and if you don't and refuse to help them you get in a massive amount of trouble and the management will break you down and guilt trip you into thinking you were in the wrong.
Good co-workers, fun enviornment
短所
Bad management, terrible customers, low pay, waste of your life honestly
Csr
CSR - Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Jensen Beach, FL2017年12月05日
Assist customers in helping find Items, cashier , stock. we would clean our assign area and help customers in the system to find items that was not in the store and order for the customer.
discount
not paid enough
社風
Working at a tourist hotspot
Customer service - Watch department (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2017年12月04日
I worked at Macy's in the fall at Chicago's Water Tower Place. We had many foreign customers and tourist from other states. I'd either be in the watch department, the fashion jewelry department, or the temporary Swatch brand watch kiosk.
I'd dust and decorate display cases, restock materials (especially popular ones!), resize watches, and count check the register.
It was a enjoyable job. I have nothing negative to say about the position nor was anything "hard".
長所
Fast paced, meet lots of different people
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Lots of work but not great pay
Customer Service Rep (現在は退職) –  Washington, DC2017年12月04日
Macy's is a good job for someone in school or just as a second part time. For a single parent with bills Macy's is not a reliable source. Although as an employee you sometimes have access to great deals and advances on sales. The management team is mostly poor and can definitely use some improvement.
it was ok
customer service rep and stocking (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2017年12月01日
jus didnt fit in well there. didnt get enough hours and i was taken advantage of,was made to do things that originally werent in my job description but i did anyway and then was let go.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
call center
Customer Service Executive (現在は退職) –  Lorain, OH2017年11月30日
I enjoyed working with macy It was a call center taking in incoming and outgoing calls calling in orders checking on orders I took application fro amcy credit cards
社風
Calm environment and everyone is easy to get along with
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Mason, OH2017年11月29日
Working at macys is easy if you have patience. Customers can get edgy but if you know how to handle and control situations then this is the job for you.
Great food
Hours change alot
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
First Job
Sales Associate/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Woodbridge, NJ2017年11月28日
Macys was my first job and part time. I was fortunate to have a great manager who understood my initial challenges. I learned a lot and it was a great first job.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
It's been many years
Sales Clerk/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Tarentum, PA2017年11月27日
It was a sales clerking job. I waited on customers suggested items to them and rang them up. On down time we cleaned and straightened up the floor and hung items up.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
macy's seasonal is just that
merchandising/Replenishment/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Spokane, WA2017年11月26日
It was a seasonal job so you take it as that. If you think it's a way in, it may be. Seasonal jobs are just seasonal no reason to get overly excited. Just come in and do your job and go home.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
社風
Interesting place to work at
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2017年11月24日
It was a fun place to work at especially at Herald Square location. The variety of customers that came into shop from an array of travelers was awesome.
Discounts
Pay
Fast pace
Sales and Customer Service (在職中) –  Towson, MD2017年11月16日
Very busy in the department I work. No time to stand around, always busy and always work to do. Good job for a teenager or college student that needs something part time.
Fun environment
Credit and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Clearwater, FL2017年11月15日
This is a massive place with lots of different departments. The department that I worked in was a little slower paced and boring but speaking with others in different departments it just depends on where you are.
Review summary
Customer Service/Sales Support (現在は退職) –  Brea, CA2017年11月14日
Macy's is a good job to have as a part time second job or if you are in school needing a flexible schedule. There online schedules were one of the biggest perks to the job. The pay was bare minimum and the employees are under appreciated.
社風
Great place to work making extra cash
CUSTOMER SERVICE COMMISSION SALES (現在は退職) –  Coral Springs, FL2017年11月13日
Macy's offer competitive opportunity, I personally worked for the women's shoe department. I enjoyed the work environment, their were always things to do. I enjoyed the opportunity to grow, and advance to another department. Great management , and quality work experience to be gained.
SALES/CUSTOMER SERVICE (現在は退職) –  Torrance, CA2017年11月13日
I loved working at Macy's it was my first job while I was in High school. THey set goals for you to meet and that was very motivating to be better. The manager I had was very aware of everything that would go on and very determined for us to meet our goals.
management
temporary
Fun Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Mason, OH2017年11月11日
Very flexible with your schedule. Friendly staff and Management. Loved the discounts. There is always someone who is willing to help you when you need assistance. Training was always great.
Nice cafeteria