Macy'sのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,378 件見つかりました 25,617 件のレビューを見る
Great Opportunity
Customer Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Pennsdale, PA2018年7月13日
Was an overall excellent job. Enjoyed the experience. Staff at this location was helpful and knowledgeable. Customers enjoyed the store the staff and the atmosphere.

It was one of the top retail stores in Macy's inventory in this district. Unfortunately Macy's chose to close this location to try and tighten their overall bottom line.
Cool work place
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2018年7月13日
A typical day at work is ok but kind of boring I’m use to a busy work place with fast pace but overall Macy’s is ok the job is for someone who’s very chilled
customer service expert
HOME DIRECT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE (現在は退職) –  Bridgeton, MO2018年7月12日
I loved my job at the call center. There was room for advancement, raises, lots of company activities. The distance was a little far, but I worked 12:30pm-9:00pm so, the traffic was mild. Very understand managers, for the most part. The hardest part of the job was learning the products that we sold.
Good raises
Distance
A Typical Day at Macys
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年7月11日
As a sales representative, one is required to perform cashier's duties, like completing a customer sale, with a receipt. Returns and exchanges are also part of the job.
Customers need to be assisted with getting the right size and color of items. The space and areas have to be kept clean and organized.

Representatives also have to open and close their registers and submit their totals at the end of their shift.

The overall workplace was very accommodating, however, it was just a temporary position.
長所
Employee benefits and discounts.
Different shifts
Productive and Challenging
Customer Service and Gift Wrap Associate (現在は退職) –  Woodland Hills, CA2018年7月10日
If you are looking for a part-time job that is challenging and in a fun and fast paced environment, then working for Macy's Department Store is the place. Also, Macy's train and offers advanced opportunities to its employees.
社風
Productive and positive work environment
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年7月09日
Productive and positive work environment. The company is very involved in giving back to the community. Very enjoyable place to work. Calm atmosphere.
Productive and stressfull
Customer Service Clearwater, FL (現在は退職) –  Clearwater, FL2018年7月09日
For the position of customer service there are a lot of calls, back to back. Sometimes you have a time with no calls in between. You learned about how the credit industry works and the revolving accounts
team building activities
短所
the wages could be better
learning experience
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (現在は退職) –  San Francisco, CA2018年7月06日
the schedule was the most stressful..... no set schedule- that went away after last year and i learned about customer service and how to deal with all kinds of walks of life here.
長所
benefits
短所
schedule
Terrible place to work
Customer service associate (現在は退職) –  Lakeline Mall Cedar Park Texas2018年7月05日
General Management confused with little respect for employees, even of long standing with the company. flexible hours if you're a student, pay way below standard for the area.
Close to home
management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Although the company had its flaws Macys constantly strived to make the work environment better
Online Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Tempe, AZ2018年7月03日
In my opinion it was a very nice place with a lot of team spirit considering it is a call center. My only complaint was that I had been there for 6 years and had worked up from $12 to $16+ an hr only to have new employees hired at a hire pay than me. I felt under appreciated so I left to pursue my degree full time.
長所
Flexible hours, team building, nice enviroment
短所
Difficult to get promoted, unrealistic quotas at times
interesting
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Birmingham, AL2018年6月27日
on your feet all day, nice interactions with varies types of customers,educational cultural events and great discounts during peak season of sales. daily meetings to measure sale performance
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Morning greetings before you day starts
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles County, CA2018年6月26日
Morning meeting and games.
They push employees on getting customers to get credit cards if you don 't get enough you're out the door..
Companies like macy"s could pay associates 15.00 Hourly to start employment.
Work place culture mixed
Enjoyable is working in a nice clean store.
GREAT WAY TO START YOUR DAY
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
not stable workplace
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL2018年6月25日
A lot of people come and go frequently. Management focus on opening credit cards, not a lot of flexibility in schedules or vacation time. Hourly pay is low.
great work environment
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  San Bernardino, CA2018年6月25日
It was usually slow paced until the discount events appeared or the holidays came around. I learned to work well with others and use my time wisely to organize my work schedule and how I pace myself.
長所
discounts, good staff and great work place
短所
short breaks, long hours with low pay
Lack of advancement
CUSTOMER SERVICE / PROMO SIGNER (在職中) –  Denver, CO2018年6月25日
No employee acknowledgement for great attendance, great job performance . Pay is really low for the job duties and responsibilities done day to day..
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
It is nice to be around different people. and some times fun.
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年6月25日
I worked almost seven to eight ours a day. five days a week. or less. but most five days a week. 23 to 38 hours a week. included weekends some times. workplace culture I really liked the are and culture and style. the hardest part. sometimes it was a lot of clothes to put away. or organize. and overall I like working there. and had a very good managers and supervisor. and enjoyed working there in holidays. it is fun. and sometimes to busy.
once only
短所
15 minutes breaks every two hours.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
ok
Customer Service (在職中) –  Duluth, GA2018年6月22日
okay job. ok environment. no pay. typical work. learned great customer service skills. learned how to be a self starter because you will need that if you want management to treat you like an adult.
Stressful
Customer Service Support (現在は退職) –  Brooklyn, NY2018年6月21日
Low pay, rude management , inconsistent hours , impossible to spend time or give attention to your children . Can survive off of $11 an hour . Schedul8ng is horrible , if you pick up a shift and need to vall out .. you have to pray that a co worker can pick your shift up or else your stuck .
Discounts
短所
Low pay, horrible scheduling, no paid days off
社風
fun place to work and meet people
Customer service (現在は退職) –  Pembroke Pines, FL2018年6月20日
unload trucks, check all the merchandise, set the show floor, clear out the back rooms, check the store for damaged products and make sure the warehouse is clean before i leave
Great Company
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Garden City, NY2018年6月19日
Good company to work for when its your first job you would be excitied to work for this company great managers and hard working that will always have you busy
申請されたプロフィール