Macy'sのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,428 件見つかりました 26,736 件のレビューを見る
社風
Productive workplace and plenty of work to keep busy.
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Paramus, NJ2018年10月17日
It felt great being apart of a hard working team.I felt welcomed and safe. I loved the customers they were all sorts of consumers from all over the world.
長所
Get to meet interesting people
Holiday stress
Clam work place
Customer Service Merchandiser (在職中) –  Chesapeake, VA2018年10月11日
I learned how to mark down prices i learned how to use the cash register , learning the store more and where different departments are located at work all over .
社風
Wide variety of duties, loved meeting and working with the customers
Seasonal Flex Sales and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Sandy, UT2018年10月09日
As a Flex seasonal employee I worked in many different departments and did various jobs. Often, I was pulled from one department to fill in for someone in another department. The managers were very personable and available to help if there was a problem or if they needed to help on the sales floor. Most of the employees were pleasant and easy to work with. The hardest time was during sales and promotionals because it was usually busier then and sometimes shorthanded. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the customers and helping them select their purchases.
長所
Interacting with the customers and working with a great team
短所
Long hours on your feet and the Store being shorthanded
Nice environment
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年10月08日
Productive workplace and professional staff. Good with working out schedules that suit employees life outside of work. Very well put together presentation.
overall unpleasant
Customer Service/ juniors associate (現在は退職) –  santa barbara2018年10月06日
I worked at Macy’s for 10 months full-time and I had to transition to seasonal because of full-time school not only did they not communicate well but they wouldn’t value you if you didn’t sell enough Macy’s card.
discount
inconsistent hours, bad policies
Not employee focused
Customer Servicare+e/ Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Gilbert, AZ2018年10月04日
I was with the company for 6 years. During that time I did not receive the opportunity for advancement. I was recognized for being a top performer several times. The store manager catered to a specific few and their needs were met and they also advanced.
長所
Weekly pay, swap of shift option
短所
Being vocal about lack of teamwork retribution
Na
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年10月03日
It’s all retail so if ur customer service skills are great I recommend working at Macy’s . Not a hard job just ur basic cashiering , flooring , greeting
社風
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Los angels2018年10月03日
Me experience with Macys helped me grow in my career! My hard work and talent helped the company to bring more customers to shop and being loyal customers.
Cool
Seasonal Manager / Customer Service / HR (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年10月01日
Productive and great atmosphere if you like working in retail and being around customers all day ! If customer service skills is one of your top skills then I highly recommend applying
Too much workload
Dispatcher/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Austintown, OH2018年9月28日
I was satisfied there, but the issues that came up were sometimes not addressed, due to the fact that they had contracted drivers all over the country, who were not responsive to my calls.
Great supervisor
短所
Short breaks, upper management, no job guarantees for advancement
Fun, relaxing, calm
Seasonal Customer Service Representative/ cashier (現在は退職) –  Baltimore, MD2018年9月27日
I loved going to work and being around happy holiday spirited people. We had fun huddles, management was always on their game...we followed procedure and I was happy to be a part of the team
Fun
I was seasonal
社風
Probably one of the best companies I have ever worked for.
Retail Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Clearwater, FL2018年9月26日
I enjoyed working at Macy's call center. The teams were great, there was always someone available to assist you when you had an issue. They were very particular about break times - don't talk to anyone on their breaks! Which is pretty awesome. I have never worked anywhere like that. Most places, being on a break doesn't stop people from bothering you.
長所
Great environment for a call center. Mgmt pays attention
短所
Was Part Time - I left, couldn't wait for Full Time.
fast pace
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Garden City, NY2018年9月26日
fast pace, making everything is organized and in order, make sure i keep and neat and steady environment. making sure everything is confirmed in the right place and in the correct order.
great breaks
extra fast pace
One of my favorite jobs
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年9月20日
I really enjoyed working at this job. The dept i worked in was great. i looked forward to going to work ever day. I also was able to buy most of my kids clothes from there because i was able to get employee discount too. This job was one of my favorite companys to work for.
Highly recommend
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Forest Hills, NY2018年9月16日
I enjoyed working at Macy's because of the management. My managers/supervisors were great, and coworkers were helpful as well. The hours were to too long, and it was not too stressful.
Long lunch break
Bloomingdales Customer Service
Credit Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Clearwater, FL2018年9月13日
I won't say a lot but I will say that this was my favorite work place. I enjoyed everything about it. Health issues were the reason I had to quit working. If I could I would go back today!
Macy's is the greatest job I had outside of BJC Hospital
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Greenwood, IN2018年9月12日
Macy's is exciting meeting new people everyday, Learning about retail, customer service. Having fun events for the employees, having a flexible working schedule.
nice work place
Retail/ Customer Service (在職中) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年9月12日
Nice and friendly work place. Great sale nice and clean place to shop at. Everybody are willing to help you fine what you want or need. When they see long lines the manager always jumps in and help.
fun place to work
Customer Service (在職中) –  Bridgeton, MO2018年9月11日
Macy's call center was a wonderful work place. However the money should have been a better. It was too much work for such a small pay. The training at Macy's was awesome. Some of the management was not too professional, by showing favor to certain worker than others.
Tranining
短所
short breaks and lunches and pay.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Productive and fun
SALES ASSOCIATE/CUSTOMER SERVICE (現在は退職) –  West Hartford, CT2018年9月10日
great people to work with, great customers and awsome discounts year round..Great for any age group,student or retired individual.Very highly recommend it.
Excellent discounts