Macy'sのMerchandiserポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 747 件見つかりました 27,020 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
A horrible place to work.
Merchandiser (在職中) –  Columbia, MD2018年11月06日
Macy’s is a horrible place to work. Management sucks from top to bottom. They will try to take advantage of you. Pay isn’t good at all. They want you to do everything. It’s not worth working here. Currently looking elsewhere.
Ha! None at all.
Too many to list.
Not worth it
Retail Merchandising (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO2018年11月01日
My experience was not good. Was hired on put never as part time and was not told I would not be able to be candidate for it or full time. Was not given any benefits and only given a slight increase in pay after 2 1/2 years. Was not also told I would not be able to get a yearly review. Management was VERY poor and issues were not heard. Hours were not consistent and there were times I didn't have ANY hours for months!
長所
Experience in sales, contest and parties
pay, hours, management
Very fun environment
Merchandising (現在は退職) –  Corpus Christi, TX2018年10月30日
Always able to improve yourself if you wanted to they're always looking for help and management is good who is great the people we work are great the workplace is excellent.
Free lunches
Too many managers
Ok work environment
Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Columbus, GA2018年10月28日
Short work day for my position. Okay company to work for.Managers are helpful and friendly. Learned to read zonegrams, helped with unpacking and gave great customer service.
Co workers
Not many working hours
I was treated like I knew nothing at Macys El Cajon
Merchandiser I/Price Change (Flex) (現在は退職) –  El Cajon, CA2018年10月10日
I've worked for Macy's El Cajon Parkway Plaza and I was treated like I knew nothing just so they could save a penny but they knew i was trained well. When I worked at Otay Ranch I had the best managers ever, Thank you for the great experience, 5 * for Otay Ranch.
Greatest Managers at Macy's Otay Ranch
Working at Macy's El Cajon a nightmare
Ok
Merchandising Support (現在は退職) –  Yonkers, NY2018年9月24日
It’s ok place to if you’re a student. There’s flexible scheduling. Taking time off or giving away a shift is made easy. Management is friendly and fair.
社風
It's an alright place to work, comes down to coworkers.
Women's Shoes Merchandising Lead. (現在は退職) –  Manhattan Beach, CA2018年9月24日
I worked in the support department, so my experience can be pretty different compared to some. Most support personnel work morning shifts. Macy's counts on you being able to do your job without a whole lot of micro management. Once you learn your tasks, they leave it up to you to accomplish.
productive
Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Richmond Heights, MO 631172018年9月22日
My job entails working in a fast past environment in stocks rooms, filling in merchandise on the floor and unloading our home store merchandise. I also learn from this position to use an RTV scanner to check sales, markdowns and change signing. Furthermore i have learned how to do floor moves , and learn how to put together a variation of fixtures.
hour break
No benefits
社風
part time work was available
Merchandising (現在は退職) –  Township of Deptford, NJ2018年9月20日
I stocked boxes, placed them on the floor. I also changed price tags on clothing which were put on the floor for sale. I also provided customer service.
長所
part time work available, flexibility for family
no benefits
At Macy's
Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Greensboro, NC2018年9月18日
Never a dull moment at Macy's. With the constant sales, and incoming merchandise things always flowed. The mark downs, getting rid of old mechandise, and getting the products prepared to ship in between stores made working for macy's active. I found it exciting because i never knew what my work day would entail. I enjoyed working at Macys for that reason. It was productive and busy, my days went by quickly
Discounts for employees
work
Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Honolulu, HI 968152018年9月15日
i liked working there cute it was easy didn't have to deal with anyone i enjoy working over there i loved it there was nothing hard working over
社風
Relaxed work environment; only sometimes busy for merchandisers
Merchandising Support (現在は退職) –  West Los Angeles, CA2018年9月14日
I just found out recently that this location is now closed.

From when I remembered working there, I enjoyed it for the most part. It was a job that didn't involve excessive customer interaction as it was an early, before opening shift. We hauled around large carts with boxes of merchandise to replenish the shelves and also put back items where they belong.

The managers were very specific about how they wanted things to appear.
Mall location, pleasant job
短所
pay was rather low for a high end company
社風
Not a fun working environment anymore
Merchandising Team Lead (在職中) –  Buffalo, NY2018年9月04日
I just feel as Macy’s being the company that they are they should be able to pay there employees more money I don’t feel as though the compensation matches all the work that I do
Too much workplace drama
Early Morning Merchandiser (在職中) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年8月30日
If you are looking for cattiness from
co-workers and a stressful work environment, then Macy'sCenter City in Philadelphia is the place for you. No organization skills amongst Management and employees. More drama then actual learning new skills. Too early start times and not enough hours. Way too much gossip and phoniness throughout workplace. No worth the time or effort.
Get off at 3 p.m.
Workplace drama, physical and heavy lifting. Under $10.00 an hour
How it was at Macy's
Coat Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年8月24日
I applied for the coat merchandiser which was okay first, it was actually hard at first because I was working by myself. After a few days, my manager wanted to switch me over to just Merchandiser which was a better fitting for me working with a team. I loved the work and getting up early was a good thing for me.
Macys
Merchandising (在職中) –  Ohio2018年8月24日
They have caring Managers, just not enough full time positions for people who have been there atleast 5 years, and the pay is lower than other competing retail companies.
great management
low salary
社風
Guys, say no to Flex offers
Flex Merchandiser (在職中) –  Flushing, NY2018年8月20日
Listen, I initially applied for a full time position, and I am a college student. With that being said my schedule allowed me to be able to work a full time positioned. I interviewed over the phone-- my interviewer loved me! And even before the follow up call, the interviewer informed me I would be a great addition to the macys team. Anyways, I got a call back and was told, that they company does not offer full time position because if an applicant is in college, which sucked but I got it. Instead I was offered a FLEX time position. Had no idea what it meant, because I did not apply to that position; the interviewer sold the position and told me since I am in college it works because you make your own schedule, meaning I CAN take as much or as less hours as I want every week. The concept is great-- make your own hours, take on as less or as much as you like. I took the position and was intrigued by the whole making your own hours thing. Because I know in the end it would benefit my life style as a college student. This is where the unhappiness comes in. You make your own schedule because the hours you get to choose from are from the part/ full time member you do not want a specific schedule that week. Only thing, there are no hours to get. I got hired since JULY. I have work in totally 0 hours (it's also September). The worst thing is the only "pay" I got was from orientation. I check for available shifts everyday-- and there's nothing!! Not sure if it's like this because of the store I got hired in (Flushing, NY), or if all flex members experience this nation wide. But it's  続きを読む disappointing. I am a college student and I need money / working hours too!!!  折りたたむ
no idea
短所
no hours for flex members
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Support in Merchandising (在職中) –  Garland, TX2018年8月20日
Productive, good place to work. A lot of hard work, standing and walking. good co workers, very relaxed atmosphere. A lot of Positive people. Good time shifts.
Bad management
Price and Merchandising Lead (在職中) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018年8月16日
The company overall was okay, but managers played favorites. It was an okay job for a college student, but not something I would recommend to friends.
It was ok
Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年8月14日
I love it but at the same time it was so hard for us to finish everything on time because we were short on people!!
Not benefits