Macy'sのMerchandiserポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 552 件見つかりました
fun
Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Cupertino, CA2017年12月07日
everyone i met there were nice people. i enjoyed my work because i would work individually or with others and my manager was really nice and understanding.
社風
I worked in receiving so i didn’t really interact with anyone.
merchandising (現在は退職) –  Tucker, GA2017年12月02日
I can say that it was a well in order store, supervisors and manger were nice. Clean and comfortable place to work, not too much to complain about. I actually enjoyed working there
Terrible
Seasonal Merchandising and Sales (現在は退職) –  Orland Park, IL2017年11月23日
Very few hours only a job for teenagers or someone starting out or going back into the working field. The upside is employee discounts and selling incentives.
Employee Discounts
Lack of Hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Nightmare
Visual Merchandising (在職中) –  Georgia2017年11月17日
For visual person it’s a lot of work: a lot floor moves, no support, floor looks like a mess, nobody cares until visits . Sales managers do nothing, just talk, a lot drama. Bad planing, sales associates lazy and spoiled to do nothing.
長所
Work hours for visual Monday-Friday, 8-4.
短所
To much to do for one person, bad pay, lazy associates, bad planing.
Competetive and Stressful
Merchandiser and signing support (在職中) –  San Bernardino, CA2017年11月13日
Working for Macy's is a stressful environment you don't always get the hours you need to live comfortably. It has a competitive vibe that pushes people but doesn't drive them.
長所
Good discounts, good people to work with
No help on the floor
macy's work life
Merchandising (現在は退職) –  Frisco, TX2017年11月11日
Alot of work in merchandising always on the run doing tasks, also learned to interact with customers while working for macy's. A good job for someone who is in high school, college, or older just looking to get out the house. Otherwise it is retail and there is hardly any place for advancement unless management likes you.
長所
cool manager, friendly co-workers, usually nice customers
短所
Alot of walking, lots of tasks always very busy in merchandising
Fun retail environment
Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Braintree, MA2017年11月08日
Macy's is very supportive of employees and encourages career advancement. The culture is fun and lively. Everyone feels valued. I would definitely recommend Macy's to anyone interested in a career in retail.
Discounts on merchandise
短所
Dim lighting for early morning shifts
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
how i feel about macys
merchandising, price change (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2017年11月06日
management had favoritism all the time. also hours suck even though we had alot of work load. I wouldn't recommend people to work on the support team cause they get treated like trash. the company doesn't really care about them even though they are the ones that make the store look nice when the sales people just stand around and do nothing but they are the that get all the credit.
Friendly atmosphere
Merchandiser (在職中) –  Houston, TX2017年11月02日
Macy is a good company there are chances for advancement. the people and manager or good to work with. It is a good atmosphere. it is a good start off
It’s ok
Merchandiser (在職中) –  Orlando, FL2017年10月29日
Well Macys is very nice place to work hours flexible you can work with just need more hours that’s all. It’s just time for me to grow and move on to other adventures
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
it was cool
Merchandising-Support (現在は退職) –  Arlington, VA2017年10月26日
It was a nice experience working at Macy's. The people were nice and warm. I enjoyed making the goals for the month and the morning rallies. I am going to miss it.
社風
productive very open and friendly place
Merchandising (在職中) –  Garland, TX2017年10月25日
Learned how to keep the place, clean,safe and fun. The workplace is very friendly and outgoing. The management needs a little help but overall great team.
Productive fun work place
Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Arlington, TX2017年10月25日
A great company to work for . Great management and entergetic . I definitely recommend working for Macy’s to anybody . Strict deadlines on things but management is very reasonable
Fun work place
No benefits
Positive
Merchandise (現在は退職) –  Owings Mills, MD2017年10月25日
It was pretty good not to bad , get to help people makeup their mind on what to buy , and talking with your coworkers, the best part was working for the holidays and getting in the holiday spirit.
good energy
no paid time time off
I enjoyed myself at Macy's
Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Yonkers, NY2017年10月20日
Love working for Macy's . Great co workers, managers listens to you and will work with you. If I could go back to work there I will. I recommend my friends to work at Macy's
Nice establishment
Merchandising (現在は退職) –  Palo Alto, CA2017年10月20日
The managers were amazing when I worked at Macy's. They weren't micromanaging everything you were doing.The customers and co-workers were easy to get along with.
networking and management
Not the best
Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2017年10月19日
I can say that it was not what I had intended for working at Macy's. I do not want to bash the company but it was my least enjoyed job. I will not work there again.
社風
Large company with many jobs to explore
Managed sourcing, ordering and merchandising (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2017年10月19日
Great company with a lot of room for advancement if you are aggressive. Managers for the most part do not micro manage. They provide a great learning atmosphere.
large company
短所
easily get lost if not aggressive
decent work place
Cosmetics merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年10月17日
management needs better communication and company needs better pay rates. organization is another key point in the company that need better structure. over all an okay palace to work at.
Fast paste
Merchandising (現在は退職) –  Queens, NY2017年10月16日
Fast paste working environment. I was doing on call position. Even though I was an on call employer, they gave me a lot of hours. The schedule is very flexible.
Discounts, lunch breaks