Macy'sのMerchandiserポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 696 件見つかりました 24,837 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Workplace is enjoyable and able to know all the prices
Assists Merchandise Team Lead (在職中) –  Jersey City, NJ 073102018年5月19日
I enjoy my time at Macy's but I need something I can depend on. Working low pay doesn't help pay my bills, combined with low hours. I like a job that is challenging and I can advance in my career. I start work at 6 am and I enjoy having the rest of the day to myself. I have learned so much working in this department, which is different than being on the register. It has given me a new skill.
Discounts, early shirts
low pay, minimal hours
Fun and challenging work
Merchandiser (在職中) –  Modesto, CA2018年5月15日
I loved working during Christmas because I had lots of hours.
I love marking down items in the store. I like my coworkers we are a great team. I like working on the Doc unloading, stocking and applying tags.
Coworkers are great
Not enough hours or pay
Fun place to work for.
Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Flint, MI2018年5月14日
But the hours were inconsistant. You didn't know when you were going to be scheduled, or if at all for periods at a time. I loved what I did there, but the only times we were scheduled to work (worth even going into work for) was during a sale, or holidays, as I was just a merchandiser. This is the only complaint I had about working for Macy's.
Great people
Scheduling conflicts
Poor work environment
Merchandise Team Lead (現在は退職) –  Altamonte Springs, FL2018年5月09日
It was a nice place to work until they laid off people and expected the same customer service to be given. There was never enough associates working to get the job done. Associates were very unhappy and called out on a regular basis which made to working conditions poor.
employee discount
短所
schedule posted on Friday fot the week begining on Sunday.Poor work environment
社風
Not enough hours for support staff
Fashion Merchandiser (在職中) –  Columbus, OH2018年5月08日
Overall the team managers are really supportive and make the work experience fun. However the company as a whole is very unrealistic when giving the stores support teams hours to complete the workload projects. They do not give the store enough hours to schedule people to complete the weeky task. And each week hours are different so you may work 30 hours one week then only get 18 hours the next. People have bills, mortgage, rent, car payment, medical insurance. When hours are so inconsistent we can’t afford to meet those expenses. It would be nice if they could understand what we do in the store and give the support staff the appropriate hours to successfully complete all of our weekly tasks.
社風
An okay place for retail, not great management
Pricing Lead/Visual Merchandising (在職中) –  Flint, MI2018年5月05日
The place itself and the work is fine, but management isn't great at their jobs and it reflects poorly on the rest of the store. Granted, each store will be different.
nice place to work
Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Coral Springs, FL2018年5月02日
I was able to come to work early and if need be work another job afterwards to make extra cash. Work environment was good based on the supervisors personality and gel with employee.
discounts and employee recognition
lack of hours at times
nice schedule
Merchandising (在職中) –  Santa Rosa, CA 954012018年5月01日
The only good about working at Macy's is they work around your schedule. Working with the clients is also enjoyable. The employee discount is good too.
社風
Consistently work flow and keep yourself busy
Recovery/Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV 891092018年4月29日
Pretty consistently work flow. Great customer service trainings for employees to be professional. Friendly and motivation work environment with great team spirit.
N/a
Merchandiser (Seasonal) (現在は退職) –  Macon, GA2018年4月27日
Macy's was a nice place to work, but it was the hours and the pay. The hours wasn't stable or enough to raise my kids. Macy's has nice management they will work with you under your circumstances but just don't push it overboard.
frienly environment
pay and hours
社風
productive and good place for work
Merchandiser, Jewelry (在職中) –  Farmington, CT2018年4月25日
too much work with less payment good coworker, nice place
productive and good place for work i like the place the people i work with but the payment is very less for this kid of work
health care
社風
Mid-level clothing retailer struggling in a changing retail world
Signing and Merchandising Teams (現在は退職) –  Ventura, CA2018年4月25日
Macy's is a company with a historic reputation that it is struggling to keep in a fast changing retail environment. Many of the things that built the company's reputation are being swept away by a new generation of consumers who demand different products, delivery systems, and company culture. As the company adjusts to the new demands, it has created a tense work environment where you are trying to do your best work to maintain the Macy's image while not being sure if your services will still be needed next month, or if your position will just disappear.
長所
Great discount program for employees
短所
Changing retail environment causes stress of uncertain job future
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Horrible managment.
Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Fort Myers, FL2018年4月22日
They offered me a job then put me Behind a register with only two days of some training BY MYSELF, after they told me I would NEVER be alone,PLUS,the job I applied for was not to be behind a register and when I asked they said it was only for me to learn how to use a register,after that I would be working on the floor organizing merchandise and making the place look clean.Do not bother to apply if you want a job where you are going to enjoy,very stressful for minimum wage.
Discounts
Poor managment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Star Rewrds from a good company
Seasonal Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Westland, MI2018年4月21日
I enjoyed working at Macy's . The staff and management were great. The discounts were phenomenal
Work was hard but you had what you needed to do your job
discounts
Fun workplace
MERCHANDISING (現在は退職) –  Paramus, NJ2018年4月21日
The most enjoyable part of this job was how welcoming and nice the co-workers were. Also, how well they train you before putting you to work so that you're prepared. The store is big so there's always something to do. You will never get bored.
社風
Very fun workplace full of creativity
Karen Scott Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2018年4月20日
It was amazing working for Macy's and the visual team. You get to design mannequins from the ground up, from all types of different clothing companies, from Michael Kors to the Club Room.
Dynamic Place to Work
Assistant Merchandise Planner (在職中) –  New York, NY2018年4月19日
Macy's emphasizes a creative working environment with a great work life balance. Macy's emphasizes customer focused decisions and is a great place to grow your career.
Work-Life Balance
Low Salary for NYC
社風
It’s a ver good job for starter, if you work hard enough you will earn higher title
Merchandiser (在職中) –  Paramus, NJ2018年4月19日
Ask any manager for questions or tasks each day. Always take care of your areas and clean them. Merchandise or customers that come in should be processed and be helped with.
fun place
Fashion Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Palm Desert, CA2018年4月19日
its a good place too work good mgr an sales people.
i like the work all ways busy.most the customer a good plenty of work to go around for the team. i would tell freinds
It was an ok place
Merchandising (現在は退職) –  Wilmington, DE2018年4月07日
I would love to go back under different circumstances. The other employees were very nice to work with but I don't know if I'd go back only because of the pay as and the work
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する