Macy'sのRetail Sales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,254 件見つかりました 26,670 件のレビューを見る
社風
It was a good work environment
Floor Associate (現在は退職) –  Yonkers, NY2018年10月14日
It was a great environment to work in. The staff was nice and helpful. We often got food brought in to celebrate how hard we worked and for reaching quotas. I like how every morning there is a staff meeting and workers are recognized for their hard work.
good work place
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Silverdale washington2018年10月13日
Macys was good to work for, but I didn't find that it pushed me. They ask a lot of their employees to just pay them the minimum wage in that state, and I think implementing some sort of commission reward system would be beneficial
Retail/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年10月11日
I loved working at the position i was in, doing stock and the quite time i had. I would recommend someone to work there and gain the experience and know more about the store.
社風
Love the retail experience at Macy's
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年10月08日
I've transitioned to different job positions such as Recovery Leader and Sales Associate. It's been a great learning experience handling the cash register, learning the proper way to communicate with customers, and handling the department fulfillment. It can be stressful but with a great team, it can be a wonderful time!
Great team
短所
Not always the best management
Very Stop and Go
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2018年10月08日
I'll be honest, working at Macy's was fun, especially when you work in the intimates department, like I did. But they promise flexible schedules, and it was everything but flexible. I was given a hard-time when they scheduled me for a mandatory meeting on the day and time of my final exam in college. I had marked that day as a day I could not come in, and yet my manager scheduled me anyway. I had to involve HR and it sucked. I really hated leaving, but they honestly didn't give me a choice after a while. I was lucky to have the co-workers I did, and I loved working there. But I couldn't keep up with their crazy scheduling system.
awesome work environment
短所
scheduling was like playing chess, management was not so great
Fun job
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年10月07日
The job itself was fun, seeing different people everyday makes the job even more worth it. You don't get stuck doing one thing there is always plenty of things to do while working there during the holidays.
It completely sucks
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Medford, OR2018年10月01日
Everyone there is a rude. They try and make the new people do so much more than what they’re doing. Management doesn’t even care what others are doing. People go and shop on their shifts it’s just very unprofessional.
Rude people
社風
Seasonal employment .. poor training ( but I worked 3 seasons so it got easier very competitive for sales but fun during the holidays
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018年9月28日
Poor training too busy to get us on the sales floor .. very competitive to open credit card ... stressful !! Fun place to work though for the holidays .. good discounts .. some
Of the
Managers were easier than others but if you smiled did
Your
Job
Problem
Discounts .. fun
Stressful
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  West Palm Bch, FL2018年9月27日
Worked well with all co workers. Busy worked well with customers and employees. Always something to do. Recovery and replenished department... Learned alot within the company.
Busy pace
Didnt like commisson
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Exciting work environment constantly changing.
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Waterbury, CT2018年9月26日
There was never a hard part to the job. Each day had it's small stresses but the rewards were much greater. What I loved was being able to keep up with the current trends considering my department was juniors. I loved helping people to find exactly what they were looking for and take the stress out of the shopping experience. I've always loved putting things together and having customers leave happier than when they arrived, That is what made the days at Macy's great.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Hampton, VA2018年9月24日
Awesome place to work. Great people and Great managers. flexible hours and work time. very understanding. Working for Macys is an experience if your looking for customer service.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
great palce of employment
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Riverside, CA2018年9月20日
i loved working there! the co workers were all friendly and helpful! the environment was fun, busy and cool! the managers and supervisors were friendly
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
cut throat
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Burlington, MA2018年9月18日
Working for Macy's in Burlington, MA was very fast paced and cut throat always busy management was great but was sometime understaffed. best part was of course the employee discounts.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
day at macys
retail sales (現在は退職) –  Plantation, FL2018年9月18日
first come in you have to pick up online orders get them filled, clean the floor the hardest part is doing every bodies job and yours at the same time. the most enjoyable are your coworkers
社風
fun when you know what you're doing.
FITTING ROOM TEAM LEAD (現在は退職) –  Peabody, MA2018年9月10日
Not a bad place to work. Schedules can be difficult but managers can move your schedule around and modify it if needed. Managers are understanding and very friendly.
Discounts
短所
Some miscommunication between management.
社風
Macy's does not care about their employees
Retail Associate/product specialist (現在は退職) –  Tigard, OR2018年9月08日
I do not have many kind words to say for my time at Macy's. I was poorly trained and after my training was thrown to the wolves and expected to fail. They placed me in intimates before even being fit trained. Their security team was lazy and there was a violent incident between two customers in front of me and they did little to nothing. They continually scheduled me during my classes; I even had to miss a presentation for mandatory training. My first manager was combative, angry, and dismissive of me. My second manager was sweet but incapable as being a manager. What upset me the most was that they promoted me to Wacoal Specialist then behind my back, gave it to another employee and did not tell me. When I complained about my grievances they gave me a two week notice with a bunch of made up marks against me. They cared more about credit card applications opened more than anything else as well as expecting me to be in five places at once or being able to do it all. Recovery was a joke. Returns were often thrown in an empty box and the entire store was ran in a very disorganized manner. I felt like no one there cared about me as an employee. There were a couple of good managers but only a couple.
gratis
短所
poor management, poorly organized, inconsistent, scheduling conflicts
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
Team based retail position.
Retail Sales Associate/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Coeur d'Alene, ID2018年9月06日
Very team based, fast paced company to work for. They are big on loss prevention and teaching you how to spot shop lifters. I was only there seasonally for the holidays so obviously it was very busy. Not much independence or responsibility.
長所
Discounts, team building, can swap or pick up shifts online.
Great job
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Spring, TX2018年9月04日
This job offers a lot if you are really into working retail. Most times this is a great way to branch off to more renowned retail stores. The pay is okay to start with but they give raises according to your work.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Fun and Relaxing
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Duluth, GA2018年9月03日
You are around ones with the same interests! Two words! Shopping therapy! Most customers are in great mood. Everything ran smoothly when I worked there. Awesome management ! Friendly employees. Helpful HR department. Discounts!
長所
Comfy break room, lots to do! Stress free non strict environment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
It was a good job
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Troy, MI2018年9月02日
All around good great job
Someone would be lucky to work there
good pay good people
Fun place to work at
Can move up in the work place
Good discounts