Macy'sのRetail Sales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 990 件見つかりました
A Great First Time Role for Retail
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Friendswood, TX2017年12月12日
When I was working at Macy's from 2015-2016, I was initially hired as a seasonal worker and stayed on a regular part time employee. During the couple of months that I worked there, I had no complaints about my specific position and I was pleasantly surprised about the camaraderie among myself and my co workers.
typical work day
Retail Clerk (現在は退職) –  Newark, DE2017年12月12日
it was busy and productive. At times it was a lot of stress working with the customers but overall enjoyed my fellow co workers. The pay rate should have been more.
Prefer not to
Retail Specialist (現在は退職) –  standford, ca2017年12月08日
Prefer not to give review. Go ask others. Is it necessary? Is this part of how one is judged whether good employee or potential bad employee? Best of luck
job at macys
Cashier/Floor Associate (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2017年12月08日
great place to work at. great people. would work there again. pay was alright i was just an associate so it was good pay. working holiday season is the best because they treat you like family.
社風
Can be a fun place to work with right Management
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2017年12月07日
I worked at Macy's for about 2 years in different departments, so I was able to understand and learn certain things with each department. Working there was fun, and I met some great people, but some of the management there was not the best. They would demean you or just lie to get you to do something and take advantage of a young person's naivety. But some managers were amazing. Very kind and helpful without demeaning you, I'll miss those managers the most. I think the hardest part of the job is trying to deal with coworker competition or an unruly customer, but overall I had a good experience at Macy's.
長所
Fast paced, job advancement, commission.
短所
not enough hours, no benefits, iffy managment
Better Pay
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Middletown, NY2017年12月07日
A typical day would be getting report in the morning, getting prepared for the customers to come in. You had some managers that were nice and easy to work for and some that needed a communication class. The hardest part was the excessive amount of hours you had to stand. The best part of Macy's was the percentage of we got when we purchase something. The enjoyable part was meeting new people.
Percentage off our purchase
短所
Standing for long period of time
cu throat
Retail sales associate (現在は退職) –  Williamsville, NY2017年12月06日
I suggest not working here. I was over worked and under paid i was threatened by one of my coworkers and they practice favoritism. No employee appreciation, i did have a good manager but its so little he can do when you have a crazy boss.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Seasonal Sales Associate
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2017年12月02日
Daily duties consist of reaching sales goals, with bonuses such as commission for going beyond the goals that have been reached. Great relationships were established with customers and fellow employees alike.
長所
Hour long lunch breaks, discounts, benefits with owning a Macy's card
Long shifts on Black Friday and during the holiday season
Fun Environment
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Glendale, AZ2017年11月30日
For a young person this is a fun environment to work in. You get to meet new people and learn from them. Having your pay based off of commission was tough.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Slow paced environment with fun workers
Retail Sales Associate (在職中) –  Kapolei, HI2017年11月29日
Workers are very friendly and kind in a professional matter. The work environment is slow, mostly putting away clothes and organizing. When ringing up customers you have to ask if they want to apply for credit or any organizations affiliated with macy's. Difficult at first but easy to learn.
horrible mangers
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2017年11月29日
loved the macys in flushing. most coworkers were really friendly and helpful. mangers were HORRIBLE. all they did was complained when they actually went on the floor. I was getting paid to sit around talk to coworkers. since the mangers were horrible no one really cared to do anything unless we would hear that they were walking around.
discounts
short breaks
Retail Sales Associate (在職中) –  Stockton, CA2017年11月26日
It's a magical experience. I really enjoy working here, they provide an amazing work experience and atmosphere for both employees and customers. I learned how about the rewards program and its great benefits.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
Work life at Macy's
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Troy, MI2017年11月24日
I worked at Macy's during the holiday season. Macy's is a fast paced environment, so you have to be on point, at all times. I worked in different departments in the store, so I got a chance to learn new things on a daily basis.
社風
Inviting and fun environment.
Retail Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2017年11月23日
Comfortable and welcoming work place. Everyone that worked there was extremely friendly and helpful. It was fast-paced and tiredsome but fun. The managers were very patient and tried to train and demonstrate expected tasks and assignments thoroughly but quickly. Some days they scheduled to many of us employees for the same shift and same section / product of the store (ex: 6 ladies all working 5-9pm in the womens handbag section with only one register) , which was very uncomfortable and crowded for the customers as well. We were able to take a few minutes break when we needed it though.
Employee discounts
Not enough hours
社風
fun to work but very busy.
RETAIL/SALES ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Warwick, RI2017年11月22日
It was a pleasant experience working here everyone was sweet, very professional. I had no issues working there it was just a health issue that occurred during my employment there.
社風
Great employee and too many managers telling you what to do
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Hicksville, NY2017年11月21日
I worked at Macys for few years. Loved it at first. Until they changed my hours to nights..Hated working nights. Because of this crazy world I didn't feel safe working at night.And also had to work 10 hours on truck day. Standing for 10 hours was very bad.
Great clothes
短所
Bad management and bad hours and very stressful
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Macys is a great company to work for.
Retail Truck Processing and Handling Associate (在職中) –  Columbus, GA2017年11月20日
A great company to work for. Working with customers daily and employees. Being able to interact with customers and seeking help with them. Learning new things everyday
fun,relaxing,cool
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Mentor, OH2017年11月17日
the environment at Macys was very cool, and understanding and they pay was well deserved and the customers were very polite and so was the supervisor and the workplace was doable
great co-workers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Generally easy but inactive job
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Loveland, CO2017年11月12日
The tasks to be done are very simple however that made for a boring environment, rarely talking to people that were not customers and often working large areas by yourself.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Stressful environment, short staffed, unrealistic expectations
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Tucson, AZ2017年11月10日
Highly stressful, cutthroat, huge pressure, unreasonable working conditions, managers constantly looking over your shoulder, only advantage was employee discounts on merchandise
Discounts on merchandise
短所
Short or no breaks, unreasonable requests

総合評価