Macy'sのRetail Sales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,213 件見つかりました 25,630 件のレビューを見る
fun and rewarding
Cashier and sales floor associate (在職中) –  Buford, GA2018年7月20日
i think it has been fun and rewarding working at macy's. it is always feels good to help a customer and make their day. when they come to shop at macy's we make them feel important
社風
macys dont care about they associate ,they only care about the bonus
Department Stores Sales Associate (在職中) –  town east mall,tx2018年7月19日
macys expert people to work for free , management don't get proper training and they treat they associate like slaves ,CEO only care about they bonuses
non
non
Flexible job
Retail Sales (現在は退職) –  Littleton, CO2018年7月19日
I was on call so it was very flexible, they work with you on your hours, definitely have to know how to multi task, and management was great. I personally never looked into the benefits, but I know they had them.
長所
Hour lunches, great management, flexible
短所
Low pay, and not enough hours
Very Fun Place To Work
Retail Associate (Seasonal) (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年7月18日
For anyone who loves to shop and communicate with others then I suggest Macy's. I had a great time helping customers with their needs. The co-workers and the managers were very nice!
Communication, Discounts
fun
store associate (在職中) –  Alpharetta, GA2018年7月18日
fun place to work. Food given by management . Hula Hoop competitions , fast paced atmosphere , stress free. Open door policy with management and Human resources.
社風
I will never work at this store ever again
Sales Associate/ Retail Support (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2018年7月16日
This location was very rude when it came to teaching someone how to do certain things for the store. Also the boss's really didn't take time to understand their employees
fast pased
very rude
Never again
Retail Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Livingston, NJ2018年7月13日
A unorganized machine. The only way working for this company can be enjoyable, depends on management. Job training. you must use your common sense don't depend on help with handling customer issues.
Pay weekly
to many to
Very friendly environment
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018年7月09日
Loved working at macys. very friendly environment to work in. very welcoming job. I learned about recovery and different departments associates belong to and work in.
great employment
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  bayshore ny2018年7月07日
I was employed during the holiday season. I worked a flex schedule which fit perfectly in my busy day. The managers were great and the employees are great to work with.
great discounts
fun place
Retail Customer Service/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Saint Louis, MO2018年7月05日
fun place to work if you love to people and shopping. The discounts are the best . The employees are pretty friendly and it becomes a family environment
Sales Floor Associate (現在は退職) –  Austin, TX2018年7月04日
Good Place to work but there is room for improvement. I do customer Service and display and arrangement of department.

The most enjoyable part of the job is helping others and see others become satisfied with your customer service.

Sometimes we are short staffed and customers get upset with us.
productive work place
Sales Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Springfield, VA2018年7月02日
Greet customer , help customer look up items that aren't in the store and complete order. Range up customers purchases . Walk through the department that has been assigned to make sure items was properly put away in the right area.
Nice people
Retail Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Santa Rosa, CA2018年6月30日
The people was fun to work with and kind! They try to work around your schedule . In the commission area it is cutthroat Macy’s is A good first job. It was great
Stressful
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Wayne, NJ2018年6月26日
Shoe department is hectic during seasonal shopping. Good environment. Interviews are great and done with super friendly staff. Very fun place to work if you need to be constantly on the move
Breaks
No benefits
Its ok.
Sales and Retail - Worker (現在は退職) –  Plainfield, IL2018年6月25日
It was a nice place to work. I was just working there to get some extra money. When it became too much as of the work and i started to doubt my place there and left.
社風
For teens or college students
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Calumet City, IL2018年6月25日
This job is not for an adult who is not retired. it is retail, that means awful hours and low wages. Standing and walking all day, understaffed most of the time.
Macys money
low pay
Laid back flexie
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Cerritos, CA2018年6月25日
Laid back but employees who have been there for a long time feel superior they have lots of favoritism and the older people are as always rude n act like your not as important as they are
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Work was fun
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Lake Forest, CA2018年6月22日
I work always from the times I started was the timings to get a bus and ride to work place in early hours until afternoons. I enjoy the work hours and service is really nice. It was close after the sells went out.
長所
Always on time at the jobs.
No late to work.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Macy
Credit Specialist/ Retail Sales (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年6月19日
Authorization

Answering all incoming calls

Increase limits or decrease limit accounts

Provided excellent customer service

Input credit applications

Responsible for sales retention in shoe department

Created QuickBooks reports
Productive, high-task work environment
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Arlington, VA2018年6月16日
It was my first job and they were very understanding. Work tasks-varied and we were expected to learn a variety of skills. There was not a lot of direct management as it was a large department store. Luckily the manager that I worked under made the experience worthwhile.
Work Discount