Macy'sのSales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 7,715 件見つかりました 25,624 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Fun and productive
Sales Associate Macy's (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2018年7月20日
The Macy's I worked at was mainly Spanish speakers, so my day at work was usual confusion because I do not understand Spanish. I learned how to use a computer faster.
Fast paced
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Paramus, NJ2018年7月20日
You get customers that are rude & some quite friendly. Regulations & rules are mostly not met. "Privileged" customers tend to get what they want just by a call of a manager. Store & department managers push their policies, yet brake them just because "they didn't want to deal with the customers", which makes the associate pushing the policy feel "dumb". Sometimes those same rude customers tell you "You see, you just don't know how to do your job."
Apart from lunch brake, you get an additional 20 min. paid brake
短所
Policies are enforced but not followed
社風
At Macy's you are given the opportunity to work in various departments and therefore, learn something about each one.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  King of Prussia, PA2018年7月20日
My many years as a part-time associate at Macy's added to my life experiences. New learning, new friends and many different clients from all walks of life.
社風
A good starter and a good teacher
Sales Associate-Men & Women Shoes (現在は退職) –  San Francisco, CA2018年7月19日
Not all companies are perfect but this company was appropriate. It was a good way to enter the retail world and although there was tough times. Those tough times did teach me a lot. I did develop many skills such as multitasking, communications through phones, and the business of credit cards.
No appreciation
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  San Francisco, CA2018年7月19日
Working there was fine, but the managers dont really appreciate what you do. All they care for is the sales you make and to make sure they get a great “magic score” meaning good reviews from customers. You get a minimum of 30mins lunch break without pay, because you have to meal out, the longer your hours is paused, the longer you dont get paid, so 45mins to 1hr break our of 8hours schedule is only paid about 7hrs or so. Customers of Macy’s are most of “entitled” too, it’s hard for them to realize that Macy’s is not the same as the “high-end compared to JCpenny or Ross” anymore, it’s a kind of hard to explain to them that what they’re buying is already 80% off and cheap and they dont need to give you the attitude of someone buying an LV Merch. And it’s also one job, fits it all, as a sales associate, you do the dusting, restocking, Fullfilments, and general customers services such as calling the Macys credit Card hotline because the customer dont want to talk to agents across the globe. Speaking of credit card, you have to persuade atleast one client to sign up for a macys creditcard atleast once a week or else your manager wont let you hear the end of it. And also, you have to sell whatever charity they support too.. like almost literally beg your client to buy a pin from you so that your manager will be happy..
Flexible schedule, Overtime
Short breaks
Not worth it
Dress Specialist / Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Palm Desert, CA2018年7月19日
When I started at Macy's it was a little hard at first. But once I got the hang of the lay of the land and how things ran it was good. I did not appreciate losing my job over Macy money. They revised the policy after my termination. they don't appreciate their employees the way they should. that's my opinion
Flexible hours
Low pay
Decent job
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Dallas, TX2018年7月18日
If you're a sales associate, the managers mainly care about you opening up macy credit card accounts, which is the hardest part. I learned that macy's is a popular department store. And meeting new people is the best part of the job.
It was okay
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Santa Ana, CA2018年7月18日
It was okay nothing special. Just ringing up customers and cleaning your department. Working here on weekends though does feel like an eternity especially if your working in a department where there is not much flow.
Macys
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Santa Barbara, CA2018年7月17日
Overall enjoyed my experience, I was not allowed to take a vacation because I was a part time worker which provided some complications. However, I was offered another job when I returned from my vacation
Fun and competitive workplace
SALES ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Fairfield, CA2018年7月17日
I loved working at macy's because of the customers and some of my co workers and managers it is a very fun and at times stressful place to work at but I mostly enjoyed my time working at macy's
長所
FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE GREAT JOB TO IMPROVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENTS
短所
SOME MANAGERS ARENT RELIABLE OR DEPENDABLE WHEN YOU NEED HELP WITH A CUSTOMER OR WORK RELATED THINGS
womens shoe clearance
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年7月17日
sold clearance sales shoes on show floor, had iPhone capable of scanning merchandise to inform customers of product availability and sizes as well as the price, had to checkout sales and sell macys credit card
was my first job
短所
short breaks, and high customer volume
nice place to work
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Springfield, PA2018年7月16日
You receive 20% off purchases free training in CPR, diversity, wellness to keep health, I never worked harder in my whole career, I very much liked my coworkers and my customers
長所
for the fust time in my career I have an hour lunch
must times I never had time to take my 20 min break
社風
Competitive environment in furniture department.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Birmingham, AL2018年7月16日
Furniture department was competitive to work in and allowed opportunities to make a good income. The department needed a sign team to do pricing of merchandise because sales staff had dusting duties, furniture moving, delivery follow ups, along with customers to assist.
Free meal sometimes
短所
Flex hours need to be reworked.
Ok
Sales Associate, Women's Shoes (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年7月16日
This was a great place to work. Everyone that I encountered there was very professional. It's a shame I had to move or I'd still be working there to this day. Amazing benefits.
sucked
Macy's Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2018年7月16日
understaffed i was only person working my department when there should have been 5 and they still didn't keep me after the season even though they were understaffed didnt make much sense to me I doubled or tripled my sales goal every time and helped insane amounts of customers without a problem but its ok i wouldnt want to work there its a dump now
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Kennesaw, GA2018年7月16日
Macy's is a work friendly environment. As a sales Associate you are able to work independently and always get help when the need arise.
I am always happy dealing with customers and helping them leave the store happy and fulfilled.
Stressful
Furniture Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2018年7月16日
Too controlling. Constant time management down to six second intervals. Discouraged employees communications on a personal level , even in slow times. Low morale
Clean working conditions
Very low morale
Decent workplace
Sales associate (現在は退職) –  Owensboro, KY2018年7月16日
Macy’s is not a terrible place to work at all but there are some outrageous policies that eventually pushed me to having to walk away from this position.
my review
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Dartmouth, MA2018年7月16日
Worked for Macys for 5 years...satisfied. Don't have anything else to say...a part-time job Worked for five years, worked for 5 years, worked for 5 years.
社風
A retail legend with many areas of sales
Women's Shoes Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年7月13日
I was young ,new to the work force and a full time student. I will always be grateful for the opportunity given to learn. I only wish there was more of push to drive employees for not only company goals but for professional and personal growth . i enjoyed morning meetings and management interaction.
lunch area, discount
短所
work was not flexible for school
申請されたプロフィール