Macy'sのSales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 6,374 件見つかりました
fun workplace
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Stamford, CT2017年12月15日
i like working in macys because i learned a lot of thing
it was a good experiance
i meet new people
the most enjoyable part of the job was how we talk with costumer
社風
Very active and fast paced
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Montclair, CA2017年12月15日
This position is fun and very fast paced. Extremely busy during the holidays and can be a bit stressful. You get to meet so many wonderful customers and the discounts are nice
社風
up to date with the times
Sales Associate (在職中) –  King of Prussia, PA2017年12月15日
i have no complaints , i enjoyed working there. good environment,task oriented . good management, like working with the merchandise , enjoy the customer experiences .
Fun
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Casper, WY2017年12月15日
This was a fun job to work at. This is a place you would want to work if you just want to enjoy having a job. Not a place to work if you have actual bills and depend on the money.
長所
Fun customers and other employees
短所
Not paid enough for what is required
INC Misses
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Troy, MI2017年12月14日
Working in INC Misses was very faced faced and fun. Our team worked well together and our manager was the best! She was very understanding and listened to the concerns of her supporting staff.
Ample break time
短所
Lack of communication with the front office
社風
Fun easy going place to work
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Bronx, NY2017年12月14日
I did love my job.You were able to communicate with customers and management easily being heard.I wish i had worked there longer of course but i had to start classes
Blissful people and place
Short breaks
fun and friendly
Macy's Sales Associate (在職中) –  Dallas, TX2017年12月14日
very understanding job about work hours and personal problems. non judgemental place and everyone is nice and very helpful. if in need of help they will help you even if the task is very easy.
Very Productive
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Queens, NY2017年12月14日
It ways a very productive environment, there was always something to do. There was always multiple managers on the sales floor in case you had a question.
Short Breaks
社風
Loved the environment and ethic of Macy's
Women's Shoe Sale Associate (Seasonal) (現在は退職) –  Arcadia, CA2017年12月13日
Liked the holiday sales and all of the craziness of Black Friday. I was only a temporary employee, but it was quite the experience. I wish i would have honestly stayed after the season as a regular employee.
Dressed in business casual
Long hours on peak days
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Paramus, NJ2017年12月13日
A normal place took place in a quiet way, helping costumers to choose the best product for them. I learned how to use the crate and how to work with other people.
Good Student Job
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Arlington, VA2017年12月13日
It's your typical retail job just with a bit more magic involved. Macy's gave a 20% discount to all employees and even offers a credit card with $50 limit! Loved Macy's can't complain.
社風
Friendly colleagues, but poor management
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Skokie, IL2017年12月12日
Some hard working people are there. There is always few registers open which brings complains.shipping is not properly packed as things break and damage during shipping.
Awsome place
SALES ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Washington, DC2017年12月12日
Nice place to work in terms of staff and atmosphere. I got a lot of cash handling experience. The other thing I loved, they had union. The managers also helped you to better sales associates.
社風
Fun place to work but to much pressure to open new charge accounts
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  San Francisco, CA2017年12月12日
The Macy's that worked for was a union Macy's and you needed to join the union in order to work there. I was working on a base plus commission, which at first seemed great, but if a product was returned anytime in 6 months we would have to pay the commission back to Macy's which, at times, created problems.
I sold diamonds, fine jewelry and watches which created a fun pace environment but also very competitive and cut throat at times.But if you ask me if i would do it again, the answer would be yes.
長所
flexible working hours, great people to work with.
短所
how your commission was paid or deducted and the pressure to open new accounts.
it was productive
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Queens, NY2017年12月12日
putting alarms on clothing
striping plastic
assisting guest in the shoes department
replenish shoes
building quality customer relationships
deliver a clean, easy, neat to shop customer store environment
great work place
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Decatur, GA2017年12月11日
Macy's has the best job environment to work in. It's not hectic & not too relaxed. Great associates and customers. A typical day would be to greet customers happily & kind.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
na
Cosmetic SALES ASSOCIATE Part time (在職中) –  Olympia, WA2017年12月11日
Poor managers
Hour opportunity.
Lack of training for the position I was hired for.
Hours were cut when holiday season started
No room for advancement
Flexible hours
SALES ASSOCIATE (在職中) –  Littleton, CO 801242017年12月11日
I like that it is flexible hours, and we are empowered at work. I don't like that I've been working longer with them and are paid less compared with the newly hired employees. I believed they should review the salaries of the people that worked with them longer and are working great for the good of the company.
Good place to work for
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Auburn, MA2017年12月09日
Good place to work for, flexible hours. Nice management. Great supervisors, except for one evil one. Good place. Flexible schedule. Plenty of breaks. Good discounts
Flexible hours
They don't pay enough
Fun workplace
Part-Time Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Colonial Heights, VA2017年12月09日
Fun everyone’s super cool easy to work with nice workplace unless it’s the holidays the hours aren’t really there though but management is definitely willing to work with you

総合評価