Macy'sのSales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 7,975 件見つかりました 26,742 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Nice and fast paced work enviroment
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA 917392018年10月18日
It is a great experience working there with the coworkers and the managers. It is great to work there especially it being my very first job. On a day to day basis it depends, during the season and on the weekends it picks up a lot. I learned how to be an polite associate and how to communicate to customers the appropriate way. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know what the customer is buying their clothes, appliances, or home decorations for.
社風
Fun and outgoing work enviorment
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Las vegas nv2018年10月17日
A tipical day ay work at macys is all about helping costumers in need of help and ckecking clothing racks, making sure eveythung is in line and looks neat for the next day.
not the best
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  San Francisco, CA2018年10月17日
I was hired seasonally and was on call so had very few hours, but was still required to join labor union which took a good portion of the pay received.
Commission vs. Salary
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Concord, CA2018年10月16日
Only certain departments were paid commission and other departments were paid hourly. I've worked in both but the commission departments were pretty cutthroat. When customers don't know a department is commission and you don't give them your card you better bet they will go to someone else if you aren't there and you will lose that commission.
Commission = More Money
Salary = Fixed Income
Sales associate
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Elmhurst NY2018年10月16日
It was alright working there. Lots of people who are just as in the same boat as you. Rude customers here and there. Managers were nice while others were clueless. Don't work black Friday!
Make your own schedule
Short unpaid break
Macys
Colorado Springs, Co- Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018年10月16日
Macy have great brands, I still love to shop there I just would rather work where there is no set sales goal to meet. But overall I'll do seasonal again for holidays
I WON MOST SALE EVENTS
NONE
Macys
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Glen Allen, VA2018年10月16日
I left this company because it was hard to balance work and my children. There was not a lot of flexibility but it was fun when it was Hecht's. It was more like a family.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Frederick, MD2018年10月16日
Great place to work! It was very flexible when I would be able to change my schedule through the computer instead of asking each person. Everyone was so friendly.
Don't do it
Sales associate (現在は退職) –  Cincinnati, ohio2018年10月15日
Very low pay for the amount of work they expect you to do. Poor management. Absolutely no work/life balance, It's all work and no life. They have you working literally 8 days in a row, while asking you to stay late, come in early and to come in on your one off day a week.
They expect WAY too much from their employees while paying them like dirt.
discounts, "macy's money"
短所
work/life balance, management, low pay
It is a job
Flexible Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Framingham, MA2018年10月15日
I can't say much about working at Macy's, since I only worked a handful of hours per week. What I can say, though, is that I really enjoyed the coworkers I spent my shifts with.
Mediocre
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Garden City, NY2018年10月15日
Worked in the ladies shoes dept; interacting with customers; selling shoes on a straight commission sales basis; in a very competitive environment; and a structured commission scale
LOCATION WAS CLOSE TO HOME
COMMISSOIN STRUCTURE
rude people working
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Northridge, CA2018年10月15日
I did not enjoy working at macys. All of the people working at the store were really rude to me and would not answer any questions I had. They would tell me that I should have payed attention the first time.
社風
Great place to work, but definitely as flaws.
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Savannah, GA2018年10月15日
Its an overall great place to work if you're in high school or college. If you're a parent of very young kids as I am I wouldn't recommend it unless you have family or friends who is able to watch them because if you're kids get sick then you're out of luck unless you've worked for the company for over a year.
長所
Flexible scheduling, okay weekly pay if you don't have too many bills.
短所
Doctor excuses do not excuse an absence unless you are able to apply for sick leave.
Fun
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  St. Louis, MO2018年10月14日
Macy's is a great place for College students. Macy's is very relaxed but is also fast paced. A typical day you'll spend keeping your area neat, while assisting customers with there purchases.
Beautiful Environment
Full-time sales associate (現在は退職) –  Pasadena, CA2018年10月13日
Assisted customers in finding and dressing in merchandise to try on before purchasing, cashier and opened macys/plenti points/ AMEX accounts, Cleaned dressing Rooms (Go-Backs) Organize sales floor
fun place to work
Macy's Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Clearwater, FL2018年10月13日
fun place to work get to meet new people make customer happy clean place to work everyone is nice employees are friendly wish u got more hrs then normal
everyone nice
short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
I have nothing to say.
Macy's Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Texas2018年10月13日
I love working for Macy's,but the managers on duty do not work together as a team. There are times you can't find a manger when you need them. There are too many turnovers. Managers quitting or transfer to another store. They don't help when you're short of employees. Managers are always hiring people who are lazy. They would put you over something and when you say something to an employee,they would lie on you. You're called into the office and reprimanded. And believe me they would put it on your review. The same people always call out and they are still working there. They would fire you quick. Employees take breaks when their not suppose to. You can't take your break until they come back and your break is over. But they want to know why you're still on the clock. I perfer to work alone.
Volunteer work
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Amazing
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Glendale, CA2018年10月13日
honestly all i have to say is amazing. working there was a different kind of experience. i met tons of people and enjoyed by time working there everyday.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Customer service
Commission Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年10月12日
• Performed daily department tasks including inventory control (cycle counts), receiving/shipping merchandise, e-service transactions, stocking, markdowns, etc.
• Assisted in marketing efforts while building rapport with customers by inviting them to special store events.
• Strived for quick complaint resolution; commended by supervisor for the ability to resolve problems on the first call and avoid escalation of issues.
• Communicated with customers and operated sales floor, exceeded sales and promotional goals consistently.
• Exceeded monthly sells quota as well as daily sales goal by cross selling and promoting additional products and services.
Paid weekly
短所
Sales goal was hard to reach daily
great place to work
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Springfield, PA2018年10月11日
Macy is a great place to work but I have never worked harder. You do have a lot of fixing problems yourself which takes pressure off of management. Most times you work alone but part of a team. I did love my customers, they made my job fun. When possible I would get inventory, yearly inventory, We did get as full time and hour for lunch but no time for a 20 minute brake
one hour lunch