Macy'sのSales Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 780 件見つかりました 26,676 件のレビューを見る
社風
productive fun and professinal work place
Cosmetic Sales (現在は退職) –  Joliet, IL2018年10月10日
Your hours a day varys time to time
I learned how to make commission easily
management is amazing
Workplace is professional and Family-friendly
Hardest part is helping Unsatisfied customers
Very enjoyable to work at and pay is good
Everything is great
Unexcepted lay offs
Fun place to work
sales jewlery (現在は退職) –  Yonkers, NY 107042018年10月06日
I received great experience here the down fall is when they have a lot of people that call out and they beg you all the time to do 10-12 hour shifts and the clean up after hours is hectic as well.
excellent
Sales and Recovery (在職中) –  Scottsdale, AZ2018年10月03日
I love everyone at Macy's department store. We have become a family and all get along. We have a lot of sales that we really like. We always try to please the customers
worst place to work for
sale representative (現在は退職) –  Columbus, OH2018年10月01日
Forever changing the climate. One day you can walk in and your entire schedule is changed without consideration for previously submitted vacation days. Your manager could change or be scheduled for separation due to company needs. Your entire department could be discontinued.
nothing
Well structured management
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Yonkers, NY2018年9月30日
As an entry level job, the prospect of promotion was good. The training was excellent and within no time you were able to master the required tasks. Potential for more hours is available however there could be more possibilities.
Would appy again.
Sales (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2018年9月24日
A typical day at work would be working with people, and working as a team. While hitting you sales mark. Sales mark are given to each person and overall as a team.
Working in a Clothes field
Sales Rep (現在は退職) –  Springfield, PA2018年9月20日
Working in the department taught me a lot from interacting with customer to organize area and keep them clean. Some customer are hard to handle and some were easy.
社風
good
Sales (現在は退職) –  San Juan, PR2018年9月20日
great place. good company products. great work place culture. good, excellent management and supervisors. enjoyable place to work. goos benefits and security.
社風
Good for first job, but not for immediate growth.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (現在は退職) –  Westminster, CA2018年9月17日
The management team were good people, but definitely did not managing well. Macy's as a company dumps unrealistic amounts of work onto the workers and then cut the workers that cannot make the cut. The training and orientation program is very loosely enforced which causes employees to make decisions on work that can lead them to termination if warranted. It is rather easy to pick up for a first job, but unless you already have experience and coming for the manager salary or commission, then there are better jobs that will treat you like human beings and pay you better.
Discounts
短所
short breaks, lack of management support, overworked
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Good place to work with a lot of room for independent decision making.
Sales (在職中) –  Portland, OR2018年9月13日
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with and satisfying the customer. That includes knowing and understanding the product, problem solving and conveying this information. In order to do this, many questions are asked.
The workplace culture is good, with management encouragement.
The most difficult part of the job is not having enough work and customers to work with.
Interacting with customers
Not enough customers
社風
Overall, it's a good job.
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Baltimore, MD2018年9月05日
I understand that not every job will provide the desired income we all need, however, working here as a sales associate, is okay. Eventually, the more you show through your hard work, the more benefits and opportunities are offered to you.
社風
fun workplace always on the move
Sales Representative in all departments (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年9月02日
Management is always there for you. always on the move learning onsite and being the best you can be. Training is always on managers always there for you. I love being a person that enjoys meeting new people everyday. My manager let me inter act with customers. I always loved going to work even if it ways after hours.
good vibes
Compute sales prices (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年8月24日
it has a amazing crew that worked there and we got to keep a lot of the messed up stock that came in that was not going to be sold and my boss was all that and some.
free clothes
short breaks
社風
It was a company that provided me job security
LEAD SALES REPRESENTATIVE (在職中) –  West Covina, CA2018年8月14日
It was a company that provided job security. I was given many opportunities for advancement. It was a place that taught me many new skills. It provided the finances I needed to get through college.
Beauty Advisor
sale representative (現在は退職) –  San Francisco, CA2018年8月13日
It was fun working as a beauty advisor at Macy's. I enjoyed the perk of discounts and sales. The hardest part of this job was not being able to control shopping.
Ok
COSMETIC SALES (在職中) –  Houston, TX2018年8月06日
Good to start off in and to build a resume and meet new people and learn a lot about patience. Management could learn to communicate better. .........
Paid time off, 1hr lunch, over time
Low pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
As a seasonal employee it was a fun place to work
Sales / Recovery (現在は退職) –  Burnesville, MN2018年8月05日
I was only a seasonal employee but I really enjoyed working for the company. The employees and customers were great and the management was very supportive.
fun place to work
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Kennewick, WA2018年8月02日
I enjoyed working for macys , this place is very flexible and a fun place to work at. Store management never really cared to acknowledge workers but some of the other managers were really nice.
Flexible schedule
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  North Wales, PA2018年7月30日
I only worked there for Christmas season. The training was easy and quick to learn. Everyone was easy to get along with and if u needed to switch a shift because something came up you can do it on line and not have to worry.
Flexible
社風
One of the best places to work
Sales (現在は退職) –  Elyria, OH2018年7月30日
I loved working at Macy's because it helped me build a great relationship with my customers, has great discounts and a family oriented work place. One of the best places to work hands down.
申請されたプロフィール