Macy'sのSales Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 757 件見つかりました 25,630 件のレビューを見る
Macys Review
SALES (現在は退職) –  Melbourne, FL2018年7月13日
While I was working at Macy's, my main mission was sales. Because I was a good team member who met goals on time, I was floated to different departments to help the team achieve their daily and weekly sales goals.
Easy Job
productive work place
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Paramus, NJ2018年7月04日
assist customers with their shopping and obtain great service through having a positive attitude and dedicated through working. I was able to help others on the job
happy place
sales assoicate (在職中) –  Morrow, GA2018年7月02日
I like working with macy"s it is I real good work place helping customers greeting them when they come in contact with you I relly like working there the employees are real friendly to me have always helped me when I needed help with helping the customers
社風
I enjoyed my work career at Macy’s.
Sales captain/representative (現在は退職) –  Redding, CA2018年7月02日
During my time at Macy’s, I was asked to advance multiple times. I was able to experience many opportunities which enriched and challenged at the same time.
社風
its was fun and super productive
Seasonal Sales (現在は退職) –  San Francisco, CA2018年6月28日
I loved working for Macy's everybody over there was super friendly when I needed help with very large lines other workers were happy to help and I got to engage with people who come from different parts of the world
長所
I get to help people find what they need
短所
hard to find things to do when things are done
社風
Retail job, but not a career for me...
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Arlington, TX2018年6月28日
It was a blast working at Macy's! I was employed as a cosmetic sales representative for their Impulse brand. There was lots of training sessions provided by the vendors, and gratis to go around.
Macy's also has required training sessions, but they can be a bit redundant and unnecessary. It's retail, so you don't get very many holidays. However, I very much dislike their decision to open at 6pm on the day of Thanksgiving. Profit is important, but so is your employee's family time.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
review
Sales (現在は退職) –  Visalia, CA 932772018年6月27日
nothing to say about a place that treats its employees like their working in a sweat shop. most of the time working at the place was a struggle to find hours
Macys
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Tracy, CA2018年6月26日
Relocated to an area far from a Macys store and or distribution center. Otherwise, my employment planning may have stayed with Macys. Very satisfied with this company.
Changes.
短所
Location far to commute to.
Work Experience
Sales (現在は退職) –  Lihue, HI2018年6月25日
Overall work is just as one would expect for a sales associate, deals with customers, maintains work area, etc. Depending on the department work may or may not be slow.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Great company discounts and upbeat clothing
Sales (現在は退職) –  St. Louis, MO2018年6月22日
This is a great place to work, especially if you hate shopping. All you need is right at your fingertips.
Meeting new people is a plus. Great coworkers
matching 401k
Limited salary increases
社風
productive and fun place to work
Shoe Sales (現在は退職) –  Chula Vista, CA 919102018年6月17日
Depending on the area you work really depends on how your day will be. I had worked in the shoe department. We were always productive and had fun at the same time. Worked with great people.
Flexible hours
Commission Sales in women's shoes at Macy's (在職中) –  Minnetonka, MN2018年6月14日
We can't seem to hire anyone long-term. We are always short staffed.
We have flexible hours to swap shifts and point system to use earn points and use them for sick days
Good experience overall
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (現在は退職) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018年6月12日
Good work experience, nice co workers, enjoyable space to work at, not much pressure on making sales. Helpful and patient managers.
Good experience overall
able to pick up hours
needy and angry customers
Sales representative.
Clinique Cosmetics Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年6月11日
Clinique Cosmetics Sales Experience:
• Determine customer needs and buying potential; develop customer relations by educating the customers about services, make-up/personal care products and prices; answer customers' questions regarding color choices and skin-tone matching.
• Utilize cross-selling techniques to encourage customers to buy related or complementary products.
• Execute successful promotions and special events; demonstrate excellent selling skills and customer service.
• Work with store management to optimize business to business results.
• Responsible for recruiting and training new representatives regarding the Clinique line.
Employee discounts
productive and fun.
Sales Asscoiate (現在は退職) –  Plantation, FL2018年6月09日
working at Macy's is very fun and opening . You have to be alert . Its and very wonderful place to work at . the hardest part of the job is knowing if the clothes belong up stairs or down stairs . and where they go after that .
Fun workplace
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Lake Grove, NY2018年6月08日
Well run productive business with good managers and helpful co-workers. Customer base was outstanding. I did not have any real problems or controversies.
Productive place to wirk
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2018年6月04日
The most enjoyable part of the job was to assist customer and interacting with management and fellow associates. Commision selling was great tool to motivate great customer care.
Flexable shifts
Working the holidays.
calm reliable enviorment
SALES ASSOICATE (現在は退職) –  Bronx, NY2018年6月03日
Macys work environment was a easy slow- to - fast paced environment. Macys taught me how to learn what style a person is willing to buy with just as simple conversation.
社風
Not a very good place to work
Sales Representative (Seasonal) (現在は退職) –  Bethesda, MD2018年5月31日
The job was seasonal. I enjoyed meeting new people and sharpen my organizational skills. However, the manager was absent most of the time and was no very helpful.
great plce to work
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Christiana, DE2018年5月22日
a good job but not the type i was looking for it did have commition for my job in mens suits did sometimes fill in at mens shoes as needed my department manager now is store manager
長所
good hours pay for retail
could be slow at times