Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation

Selbstständiges Arbeiten.
Bezahlter Praktikum
Englische Kommunikation mit einheimischen Japanern
社風
Corporation with long history of truck and buses development and production and well established process. Very friendly and diverse working environment.
ability to grow
社風
It is a company where i developed my market research skills under the guidance of highly experienced managers.It has a multicultural work environment.I was also a channel between them and their sister company in India and was responsible to carry out market research on their Indonesian market, which was their number one market.The purpose was to track competitor movement and position new products.It was an enriching environment wherein i had full guidance from my team members to achieve my goals for the company.
Well knit work culture
Linguistic barrier
社風
It is different for Westerners and Japanese people. It is easier to be promoted as a Westerner. Communication is not always great due to language barrier. The company is good to work at for a short-term assignment or as an intern. However, I would not want to be hired locally, as the wages are miserable.
良い点
Great to live in Tokyo, large international community
Inequality as for growth
あなたの勤務先について教えてください
クチコミを投稿し、全てのクチコミをチェックしよう
社風
Working for Mitusbishi Fuso was the most fulfilling experience yet as I had the chance to work in a motivating environment and it showed me how the world of business and big corporations work. Every day at work was full of learning and it was a very valuable experience.