Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporationの社員レビュー

4 件のレビューを表示
社風
A fast paced, dynamic and multicultural work environment
Summer Intern (現在は退職) –  Kawasaki, Japan2018年5月02日
It is a company where i developed my market research skills under the guidance of highly experienced managers.It has a multicultural work environment.I was also a channel between them and their sister company in India and was responsible to carry out market research on their Indonesian market, which was their number one market.The purpose was to track competitor movement and position new products.It was an enriching environment wherein i had full guidance from my team members to achieve my goals for the company.
長所
Well knit work culture
短所
Linguistic barrier
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
Good place to work at as an intern
Internship in Parts Pricing, Controlling (現在は退職) –  神奈川県 川崎市2017年12月28日
It is different for Westerners and Japanese people. It is easier to be promoted as a Westerner. Communication is not always great due to language barrier. The company is good to work at for a short-term assignment or as an intern. However, I would not want to be hired locally, as the wages are miserable.
長所
Great to live in Tokyo, large international community
短所
Inequality as for growth
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Motivating and enjoyable experience
Supply Chain Planning Intern (現在は退職) –  Kawasaki, Kanagawa, Japan2017年6月10日
Working for Mitusbishi Fuso was the most fulfilling experience yet as I had the chance to work in a motivating environment and it showed me how the world of business and big corporations work. Every day at work was full of learning and it was a very valuable experience.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する