Navy Federal Credit Unionの社員クチコミ

検索条件に一致するクチコミが 7 件見つかりました 1,076 件のクチコミを見る
A Job Worth the Commute
Member Service Representative/Teller (現在は退職) –  Okinawa, Japan2018年7月20日
I worked in the Camp Hansen Branch (in Okinawa), and the job was so great that I didn't mind the 15mi journey each way. Because it was overseas, we didn't take care of home loans, but we did offer everything else.

A typical day depended on which role you were assigned - Teller or MSR or Greeter (also called the "hot seat" sometimes, especially on paydays). A teller will go through over a hundred cash transactions in a day, so focus is important, and attention to detail is a must... putting the wrong number in or a decimal in the wrong spot can be extremely bad. If you are an MSR (member service rep), you may do credit card or loan applications, discuss financial options and different accounts offered, or have to get an earful from a member who is unhappy with the fees they accrued on their account.

The culture will depend on your branch and your team, but my experience was pretty relaxed... until management changed hands and I was the third to quit because of it (two more followed). Like any office job, micro-managers will ruin the environment - and with a branch only having about 10 employees on average, this can be a big negative. However, originally, we all loved it.

The hours will depend on the branch - some are closed on Saturdays, some have drive-thru windows, and some are open til 6p on payday Fridays. Something else you may have to do is "ATM duty" over the weekend - which pays extra - but requires you to be on-call at all hours. I once had to drive out to an ATM at 11p on Sunday night because the machine got jammed from a drunk Marine who put his card
  続きを読む in the dispenser slot... that was fun.

The best part about the job, though, is knowing that each member either was, is, or related to a military person. I am a veteran and so is my husband, so I loved being involved with helping them with their finances.
  折りたたむ
長所
Being involved with military members, upbeat environment, slow-paced, good benefits
短所
management can be too micro-managing, irate members, inconsistent hours for part-time, can be stressful
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Best Employer Ever
Supervisor of Branch Operations (現在は退職) –  Yokosuka Japan2018年5月18日
This was definitely one of my favorite employers. I learned a lot working for NFCU. I worked for NFCU in Yokosuka Japan and discontinued working for them because it was time to move back to the United States. I could not transfer because there wasn't any availability at my location at the time.
Hard to find open positions in Jacksonville FL
Review
bank teller (現在は退職) –  okinawa japan2015年7月23日
Navy Federal is a great company to work for with even greater opportunities for advancement. However, overseas management has no consistency in anything that they do whatsoever. Favoritism is often put to play here. Training can be botched due to the high turnover rate at times. Aside from that, I am sure that not every branch or region for that matter, operates in the same way.
長所
great opportunity for advancement and great company president
horrible far east 1 management
このクチコミは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Great Benefits
Member Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Compleact Sasebo, Japan2014年9月09日
Great management and teamwork. Customer Service are always number one and make sure clients are happy & satisfied when they leave the branch.
NFCU - Okinawa
Member Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Okinawa, Japan2014年7月27日
It was great working there. I was able to learn more about the banking industry.
great
Member Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Japan2013年7月26日
Great place to work for, I learned a lot during my 2 years. I have learned to work as a team. I had great co-workers who taught me a lot with a manager who was there when needed.
great manager