Nestléの社員レビュー

5,693 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
good
technical operator (在職中) –  Tutbury, Staffordshire2018年6月10日
brand new factory, freeze dried coffee production starting from the green bean all the way to jar of coffee, very demanding job to meet all targets and health and safety
The Second Family
Senior Brand Officer (現在は退職) –  Dhaka2018年6月09日
Nestle has one of the best work cultures. It truly feels like working with your family. A great place to experiment, fail, learn and grow. Working with a restrictive category like Infant Formula really helped me build up my confidence to work with challenging portfolios.
Constantly moving
Route Sales relief (現在は退職) –  Youngstown, OH2018年6月09日
Cover routes on a daily basis when sales rep was gone. Increase sales with new and sale items. Travel to different districts when needed. Follow all safety guidelines.
Pa
短所
Out of town all the time and Management
Fun and comfortable environment
Nespresso Coffee Boutique Specialist (現在は退職) –  Short Hills, NJ2018年6月08日
I enjoyed displaying the greatness of the products of Nespresso. I learned how to pleasantly exhibit the coffee and machines with a wonderful team of coworkers.
Amazing environment
社風
Empresa excepcional, valoriza seus funcionário
Vendedor (現在は退職) –  Belo Horizonte, MG2018年6月08日
Excelente empresa,valoriza seus funcionários, ótimos benefícios mas em relação a gestão precisa melhorar muito,pois oportunidades de crescimento a cargos mais elevados são destinados apenas a parentes e conhecidos dos gestores da linha de frente.
Beneficios e salário excelentes
短所
Falta de oportunidades de cargos de expressão
Production /Manufacturing
Epsu Tech 2 (現在は退職) –  Jonesboro, AR2018年6月08日
A typical day -------- Busy

What I learned ----------- You had to be a team player/You had to
work fast.

Management --------- Excellent Mangers.

Workplace culture -------- Excellent and enjoyable.

The hardest part of the job --------- Getting use to co workers personalities.

The most enjoyable part of the job --------- Working with my team members.
Clean work place.
短所
Lunch Break not long enough and no sick days.
un endroit agréable
Stage découverte de 3ème (現在は退職) –  Noisiel (77)2018年6月08日
j'ai pus faire un stage de découverte cela était très intéressant énormément de poste différent l’établissement est gigantesque des banc pour se poser une salle de sport un pont il y a beaucoup de verdure et on si plait pas mal un bus pour vous y conduire directement même pas besoin d'une carte navigo très pratique il y avait aussi un parking
la boutique à l’intérieur
Poor treatment of Tactical Merchandising Team
Merchandiser in the FMCG (現在は退職) –  Tactical Merchandising2018年6月08日
Poor treatment of Tactical Merchandising Team.
Very little company support through agency.
Very poor rates of pay.
Overall treatment of merchandisers dreadful.
Buen clima laboral
Técnico almacén logístico (現在は退職) –  Lima Perú2018年6月07日
Recomiendo a los que desean trabajar en Nestlé Perú es una empresa transnacional de alimentos. Dónde dan muchas oportunidades de superación.
EsSalud
短所
Son estrictos en los tiempos muertos
una empresa familiar
E.D.C (現在は退職) –  Illapel, Coquimbo2018年6月07日
* Describo un día típico en el trabajo se puede describir como una experiencia inolvidable con desafíos a diario que ponen a prueba nuestro conocimiento.

*todos los días se aprende algo nuevo que te deja una buena enseñanza.

*con respecto a los lideres hay área de oportunidad.

*excelente.

*lo mas dificil de son los cambios que son a diarios.

*El trabajo en equipo la formación
N/A
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Good
Warehouse Worker (現在は退職) –  Douala2018年6月06日
Goog behavous, good management, work at rapid pace to meet light deadlines. Good plqces to be familiar with all aspects of logistics, shipping and receiving and general warehous
社風
Productive and fun workplace.
NUTRITION OFFICER (現在は退職) –  Mau, Uttar Pradesh2018年6月06日
Very good platform to learn and nurture your capabilities. There is always scope for learning. Work environment was also quite good. Organisation provide good career opportunities.
Merchandiser
Costumer Service Executive (現在は退職) –  Manila2018年6月06日
Working from 9a, to 6pm. Ive learned to be good in numbers and organizing my products. The company is great very responsible to their employees. It was nice for there are a lot of benefits.
very nice product
salse (在職中) –  Ahmedabad, Gujarat2018年6月06日
Natle product is very higienic and safe for health
and full of nutrients with working is good experience and best field for good working and all peeson all very ice
社風
Nice work with my co merchandiser
Team Leader Promo Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Caraga2018年6月05日
when i was this company, i am very thankful that I've experience i am very happy to serve people purchasing the nestle products and also happy know all the products of nestle thank you
社風
Faced paced office with a high variety of tasks to complete in a timely manner.
Administrative Assistant (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年6月05日
I supported Directors, Account Managers and office employees with several request: travel arrangements, office maintenance and IT contact, ordered and tracked supplies and point of sale material. The culture of the office is pretty fast paced. The most enjoyable part of my job was the people that I worked with. The hardest part of my job was leaving the company.
A learning experience
SITE MANAGER / MERCHANDISER (現在は退職) –  Laurel, MD2018年6月05日
While I had a very pleasant work environment I felt there was a lack of advancement and benefits. I am grateful for the experience while working with the company.
Great Place
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL2018年6月05日
This is a great place to work at, this place is fast paced yet still laid back. The manager is great and understanding and the employees are nice and sociable
Délocalisation
Customer Service Specialist (在職中) –  La Tour-de-Peilz, VD2018年6月05日
L'environnement open-space est agréable car pas trop grand, opportunités de développement possible.

Contact avec une clientèle nationale par mail ou téléphone au quotidien, possibilité d'organiser sa journée de travail en prenant compte le daily business.

Actuellement restructuration avec délocalisation d'une bonne partie des tâches actuelles.

Envie de relever un nouveau challenge dans lequel je puisse mettre mes connaissances linguistiques et mes compétences professionnelles en avant.
caféteria d'entreprise
社風
Productive work place where you can enhance your creativity and strategy on how would you push a product.
Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  North Luzon2018年6月05日
I developed my skills and knowledge by working in this company, I was just disappointed for the contract. Even if I still need a job, I don't even have a choice to continue my job on this company because of the contractualization.
Transportation