NestléのSales Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 106 件見つかりました
社風
Nestle is in the led of competition
Sales Representative (在職中) –  Nestle Ghana2017年11月21日
Nestle is a nice organizations which every person will like to work but there are sometimes small implementation of activities management wait for competitors before they take action
free
there are short breaks
社風
Very flexible, good work life balance.
Utility sales representative (在職中) –  Birmingham, AL2017年11月07日
Very flexible, good work life balance. It's a plus working early mornings and have the days work completed by afternoon. Also traveling allow for great sight seeing.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Sales Representative
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Rajbari2017年10月31日
I am Md. Sherazul Islam. To build career working in a challenging environment with excellent career development prospect, where hard work, strict discipline, good communications skill & creative problem solving are the corner stone of success.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
better position
sales man (現在は退職) –  Madurai, Tamil Nadu2017年10月31日
 Improved retail coverage through hawkers and increase visibility.  Distributor appointment and management. Sales Force Development
Business Development& New Product Launches merchandising and promotions
Territory Management Channel Sales Strategies
better salary
better salary
Productive and interesting
Sale Representative (現在は退職) –  Nigeria2017年10月24日
It was a nice experience, I was able to know how to slak products and how to know the age grade of which one is to take one, to know the nutritional value of each product.
社風
Very good Company to work with.
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Nampa, ID2017年10月09日
Never had any issues with any of the Stores i serviced or the Company I worked with. Great family business. Full Company support and looked at all situations. Company was always a great support.
Company support
Alot of weekend work.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
Awesome Company to start with
Sales Officer (現在は退職) –  Delhi, IN2017年10月09日
Excellent Environment,
Great emaploye Management,
Employe oriented,
The best part is they pay very good and the future opportunities are also very good, Its just you will have to work real hard to get this, which is fare enough
Awsm company
Work Presurre
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
productive working place
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (現在は退職) –  NG2017年10月01日
Nestlé is a very nice working place. And a very good working environment. Nestlé give space to learn more on sales and how to please customers. I was a very good experience for me.
Sales of diary stock
Van sales man (現在は退職) –  Nigeria, gombe2017年9月17日
Nestle is good company and provide distributors with support material to enable them pushed their sales and many more while sales men collect incentives at the end of every month
Nil
Nil
Enjoyed working with Nestle
Sales officer (現在は退職) –  Pune, Maharashtra2017年9月11日
Have learnt alot from my Area Sales Manager.

A very good company to work for.

I started my career with Nestle in Sales it was very good experience.
Get to learn
Very Nice Work Palace, I Learned Many Things There
Piolet Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh2017年9月01日
Nestle India Ltd is a Very Nice Company Because of his Nice Culture, They have very Nice and Supportive Management, They always motivated me For doing my Best for Company and I really enjoyed my worked with Nestle India Ltd .
No fun here
Sales Officer (在職中) –  New Delhi, Delhi2017年8月16日
Working here is a nightmare. People here will boast about work culture and ethics but the reality is totally opposite of that. Nobody cares if you are even working or not. The people here believe more in show off and less in actual work. Employees will post fake achievements and will get credit for it and the real hard workers never even gets noticed. I joined this organisation to learn and build myself but till now I have nothing.
Good Company bad Managments
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Saudi Arabia2017年8月13日
It is a good company but Management Racial, especially with Lebanese Management In Saudi Arabia .also no opportunity to promotion and development except Lebanese ......................................................................................
Good Culture and benefits
Bad local Managment
Driver/Sales Representative
Sales Representative/Driver (現在は退職) –  5 Knutsford Blvd, Kgn 5, Jamaica2017年7月17日
A fun work environment, friendly staff with yearly family fun day.
The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with the customers and meeting new challenges.
Unsupervised
Travelling with cash
Very good working environment
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Dubai2017年7月17日
Very good working environment and very good support to win month to month. Good atmosphere and very much helpful leaders.
will be archive every moth target in a smooth way...
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
An okay job I guess.
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Naga City2017年7月11日
Had to distribute new products to consumers. Advertise them directly to the public and provided free samples for them to try. It's an okay job but often, it's on call job.
Free Food
On Call job
best company
sales representative (現在は退職) –  Gauteng2017年7月07日
Working for nestle Zimbabwe was fun it's an outstanding company, responsible, nestle cares about the customers, nestle does give free give aways to people also does p the WHO CODE romotions but doesn't promote infant formulas it's against
no long hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 3報告する
Good learning place
Sales Officer (現在は退職) –  Hyderbad2017年7月06日
Good team managment lots of learnings
good management
employee friendly
good worklife balance
only disadvantage is that growth in this company is bit slow.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Work while learning
Sales Officer (現在は退職) –  Delhi2017年6月20日
Nestle was my first company. Good culture, and again a good company to gain knowledge.

Managing distributor was the hard part being new to the company.
長所
Good salary, growth, good culture
Extensive pressure
Great People
Retail Sales Rep / Account Manager (現在は退職) –  Battle Creek, MI2017年6月19日
Nothing was every good enough. If you made a sale your next quarter they would expect twice as much. To many reports that had nothing to do with the job.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する