NestléのSales Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 112 件見つかりました 6,048 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Started at 5:00am
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Dayton, OH2018年5月02日
Most enjoyable part of the job was being on your own.
Spent 90% of time in the field. You had to work hard to achieve your goals.Pay was considered to be in the top 75% of comparable businesses.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Great Company # 1 in world in food sales
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Glendale, CA2018年3月05日
Calling on Wal-Mart and Target to implement sales and marketing objectives. I enjoyed hitting sales quotas and interacting with customers. Finished my career at Nestle in top 10% of sales.
company car
overnights
bidar
poilet sales man (現在は退職) –  bidar2018年2月25日
this is a first job i learn how to meet dealer retailer how to connivance dealers and wholesaler and retailer how to take order for dealer how to place the order in sales officer how to take order for retailer
DSD Driver
SALES SERVICE REP (現在は退職) –  Boardman, OH2018年2月04日
I called on Big Box Retail stores in my designated territory. I also drove a 26 ft Box truck. I liked this job,however I had no work/life balance. I loved the people in my stores. I was well payed also.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
fun
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Singapore2018年1月14日
it was interesting as i could get to interact with so many different types of people everyday . i get to experience how to handle sales and feedbacks and it was an eye opener
Same as Schwans.
Sale Representative (現在は退職) –  Fridley, MN2018年1月04日
20 Sales calls, delivery, check in & merchandising my stores, checking backroom & ordering for the next delivery, meeting with store manager, talking about promotions coming up, extra display space to support the sales ad, taking care of damage, keeping a clean & safe backroom, making sure I have the best looking set out there, comparing my competitive sales with the competition with what they have going on also, service, service, service!!
Meeting people!!
Traffic
Greed
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Columbia, MD2018年1月03日
Just another greedy corporation that sucks the life out of you for an unlivable wage. Would not recommend merchandising/sale to anyone. Always threatened with lay offs and treated poorly. mileage pay is an absolute joke as well.
Everything especially driving
Sales officer (現在は退職) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu2017年12月12日
It was really a great milestone working in with Nestle and it was where I learnt sales.The work lifestyle is well balanced and will have time to spend with family also.
社風
Nestle is in the led of competition
Sales Representative (在職中) –  Nestle Ghana2017年11月21日
Nestle is a nice organizations which every person will like to work but there are sometimes small implementation of activities management wait for competitors before they take action
free
there are short breaks
社風
Very flexible, good work life balance.
Utility sales representative (在職中) –  Birmingham, AL2017年11月07日
Very flexible, good work life balance. It's a plus working early mornings and have the days work completed by afternoon. Also traveling allow for great sight seeing.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Sales Representative
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Rajbari2017年10月31日
I am Md. Sherazul Islam. To build career working in a challenging environment with excellent career development prospect, where hard work, strict discipline, good communications skill & creative problem solving are the corner stone of success.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
better position
sales man (現在は退職) –  Madurai, Tamil Nadu2017年10月31日
 Improved retail coverage through hawkers and increase visibility.  Distributor appointment and management. Sales Force Development
Business Development& New Product Launches merchandising and promotions
Territory Management Channel Sales Strategies
better salary
better salary
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Productive and interesting
Sale Representative (現在は退職) –  Nigeria2017年10月24日
It was a nice experience, I was able to know how to slak products and how to know the age grade of which one is to take one, to know the nutritional value of each product.
社風
Very good Company to work with.
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Nampa, ID2017年10月09日
Never had any issues with any of the Stores i serviced or the Company I worked with. Great family business. Full Company support and looked at all situations. Company was always a great support.
Company support
Alot of weekend work.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
Awesome Company to start with
Sales Officer (現在は退職) –  Delhi, IN2017年10月09日
Excellent Environment,
Great emaploye Management,
Employe oriented,
The best part is they pay very good and the future opportunities are also very good, Its just you will have to work real hard to get this, which is fare enough
Awsm company
Work Presurre
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
productive working place
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (現在は退職) –  NG2017年10月01日
Nestlé is a very nice working place. And a very good working environment. Nestlé give space to learn more on sales and how to please customers. I was a very good experience for me.
Sales of diary stock
Van sales man (現在は退職) –  Nigeria, gombe2017年9月17日
Nestle is good company and provide distributors with support material to enable them pushed their sales and many more while sales men collect incentives at the end of every month
Nil
Nil
Enjoyed working with Nestle
Sales officer (現在は退職) –  Pune, Maharashtra2017年9月11日
Have learnt alot from my Area Sales Manager.

A very good company to work for.

I started my career with Nestle in Sales it was very good experience.
Get to learn
Very Nice Work Palace, I Learned Many Things There
Piolet Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh2017年9月01日
Nestle India Ltd is a Very Nice Company Because of his Nice Culture, They have very Nice and Supportive Management, They always motivated me For doing my Best for Company and I really enjoyed my worked with Nestle India Ltd .
No fun here
Sales Officer (在職中) –  New Delhi, Delhi2017年8月16日
Working here is a nightmare. People here will boast about work culture and ethics but the reality is totally opposite of that. Nobody cares if you are even working or not. The people here believe more in show off and less in actual work. Employees will post fake achievements and will get credit for it and the real hard workers never even gets noticed. I joined this organisation to learn and build myself but till now I have nothing.
申請されたプロフィール