PwCの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 6 件見つかりました 6,051 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Great platform to help you achieve your best
Manager (在職中) –  Tokyo2018年5月18日
Best job I ever had. PwC gives you freedom to design the work the best way it works for you and your client - I never had such a flexible employer before. The amount of work can pile up pretty quickly, so you need to manage yourself very neat in order not to get lost, but you have all the tools and support if you need them.
Company culture is great and motivating, but at least in Japan, leadership on the consulting side is not strong enough to catch up with the company’s growth pace.

Compensation is not adequate to the level of work and lower than competitors, so many people are just staying temporary to get an experience under PwC brand and move elsewhere, with better pay package.
Flexibility
Weak leadership in Japan
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
Great place to accumulate the basic knowledge
Senior Associate (在職中) –  東京都2017年12月18日
It is a great place to experience different kind of work environment due to the project base work style. We stay more at the client office because we handle the confidential information but that provides us to have more responsibility.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
As an intern, you are god!
Financial Services Consulting Intern (現在は退職) –  Tokyo2017年12月01日
Interns honestly get the best treatment without committing to the full thing. I was able to leave on the dot at 5pm where my team stayed late to complete their work.
Great office
Debatable work life fit
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Independent and achievementism
Quality & Risk Management (Technology Team Member) (現在は退職) –  Tokyo, Japan2016年4月26日
Monday to Friday, 9 to 5. In busy season, work much longer.
Each team has very strong bond, but when it comes to cross-team project, I felt we needed more comunication.
You can have 1hour body massage for $5 up to 3 times in a month.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Great company for advancement at one time
Executive director (現在は退職) –  Tokyo Japan2013年3月24日
Long hours. High compensation. Board was not very flexible but they eventually came around to managements views. Co-workers was always changing. High turnovers. Hardest part was not movinng quick enough into different industries.
high compensation