Republic Servicesの社員レビュー

1,124 件のレビューを表示
社風
loved driving frontload commercial trash truck
Driver (現在は退職) –  Wabash, IN2017年12月16日
i enjoyed driving third / first shift. driving around for commercial trash pick-up. really enjoyed my job there. staying busy out in the area. getting the job done properly.
長所
doing my job, with very little supervision
bad managment
社風
They fed me well. I'd go back if they rehire me
Truck shop technician (現在は退職) –  Marietta, PA2017年12月15日
Actually I had planned to retire from there;but after the merger with Allied Waste; things went downhill as far as I was concerned. The management was pathetic at the corporate level and as the old saying goes...feces rolls downhill. They changed the rules as they saw fit. I actually enjoyed my job but it became very frustrating to me because they had idiots making policy who didn't know their backsides from third base. It was never dull there and I did learn a lot while I was there. I miss my coworkers. The hardest part of the job was getting done in the time allotted because they kept adding on to the tasks and not adjusting the time realistically. I have reapplied there because the old idiots are gone. I left because I felt they had done me wrong. What I enjoyed most about it was getting the job done right.Plus they fed us very well. I never had a job I hated
長所
I learned a lot and had good coworkers
Bad corporate level management
Good company, poor management
Senior Information Security Engineer (現在は退職) –  Scottsdale, AZ2017年12月14日
Company overall is a great company with great values. Direct management was ineffective which led to poor morale. Lack of department staffing and skills with no development plan or accountability.
Typical Day at Republic
Commercial Driver (在職中) –  Plano, TX2017年12月13日
Straight forward job. I've learned that they are a growing company. Management is pretty decent. The workplace culture is exactly what you would expect for this type of service. Nice coworkers. Some of the quirks that come with a large company are difficult. I genuinly enjoy my job.
長所
Company is showing industry growth
短所
Benefits could be a little better
Strong team atmosphere
Accounts Payable Support Specialist/Dossier Clerk (在職中) –  Pimento, IN2017年12月13日
Republic Services is a company deeply concerned about safety and employee welfare. I have found my co-workers to be hard working, friendly people who are always willing to help and support each other. As a whole, Republic offers excellent benefits and advancement opportunities.
Good company
Credit and Collection Lead Manager (在職中) –  Fairfax, VA2017年12月13日
In recent years they have adopted wonderful new policies.
"we will take it from here." This should allow the company to focus in on new horizons within the industry thus making them more competitive with others in the waste industry
社風
Productive and fun workplace with a foosball table
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Fishers, IN2017年12月11日
I have no actual review as I still work there and enjoy the atmosphere. There is plenty of work to do and plenty of opportunities to learn. More opportunities to promote.
Great company
Operations Manager (在職中) –  Texas2017年12月11日
Great company to work for, however local GM will determine culture and longevity. Very challenging position with excellent growth opportunities under right leadership, local management. Company focus is on positive engagement and working to insure positive work life balance even though job consumes 11+ hours per day.
Overworked and stressful
Operations Supervisor (在職中) –  Tampa, FL2017年12月10日
Work 12-16 a day, very minimal training, incompetent managers, and dealing with rude drivers. Tasks are repetitive and personal development is uncommon.
Compensation is reasonable
短所
Long hours and no training.
My day at Republic services
Roll-Off Truck Driver (現在は退職) –  Revere, MA2017年12月09日
You arrive early every day. your responsibilities include a pre inspection of your truck and equipment, also coordinating your route. during the day you can expect to encounter many customers, it is important to maintain a positive working relationship with all. then you drive your route safely and efficiently as possible. you must come into the day rested and focused. do your very best to be independent but ask for help if needed. co workers are good go to people when you need advise so a good working relationship is a must. Then at the end of the day post trip and any necessary must be completed and then see you tomorrow!! lol
長所
all the ot you can handle
mandatory 60 hr per week
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Republic Services takes pride in helping lead the industry.
Change Agent (現在は退職) –  Scottsdale, AZ2017年12月08日
Republic Services possesses much opportunity for good management talent willing to move. The environment is demanding but rewarding to those who embrace program management
社風
I liked all aspects of the project I completed...
Senior Instructional Designer/Project Manager (現在は退職) –  Scttsdale2017年12月08日
The project at Republic Services was one of the best I've had the pleasure of working on:
great people and product
autonomous management style
management open to change, remote work acceptable
Project timeline too short
Customer Resource Consultant (Promoted) (在職中) –  Charlotte, NC2017年12月06日
A great company invest deeply in employees work experience . provided tool to train you in a successful position with opprottunity of advancing with in the company
Multiple employee value jesters
Very short.breaks
Driver/Operator (現在は退職) –  Fort Lauderdale Florida2017年12月06日
The best part of the job was the female employee we're very easy let's just say that. That was the best thing about the job an employee that was a driver can have any female in that office they are very friendly to the drivers what an added bonus it was working there
Female employees
Management suck
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Great pay and relaxed atmosphere
Resident Route driver (在職中) –  Jefferson City, MO2017年12月05日
I really enjoy being out on my own all day doing my residential route. As long as you do your job the way management expects then your good! No complaints!!
長所
Good money and relaxed work environment
None!
productive
Driver (在職中) –  West Columbia, SC2017年12月05日
management right now needs improving the most enjoyable part of this job is meeting new customers..the hardest part of this job is being slowed down because of traffic in the city
Great Company
Operations Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Lakeland, FL2017年12月04日
Great place to work and advance in a career. If you work hard and show up for work every day with the intent to do your best. If you have a positive attitude with management and your team. You can go far at this company.
社風
If you work hard this is the place to go.
Heavy Equipment Operator (現在は退職) –  Bartow, FL2017年12月04日
Great place to work. People are good at what they do their. Keep up and pay attention. The supervisor was my only downfall. I didn't want to go into full depths .
Great money tuff job.
Driver (現在は退職) –  Carnegie, PA2017年12月04日
If you can get into the union and drive commercial frontload the pay is amazing. The roll off department pays great as well. Be prepared to work hard if your are in residential or commercial rearload.
Great money
短所
Little time spent with family because of exhaustion.
社風
No time for a life outside of work
Cus. Serv & Inside Sales Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年12月03日
Pay is inconsistent and unfair (race/gender)
Expected work hours far exceed salary
Executive staff is unaware as to what happens in the field locations
Don't expect a life outside of work
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する