Republic Servicesの社員レビュー

1,773 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Good place to work. Lot of team work
Route driver (在職中) –  Mayfield, KY 420662018年7月19日
It’s a good place to work. If there are issues with truck others step up to help and get routes picked up. Superviser set the pace for the day but are willing to listen to any ideas you may have to better the company or help get work day completed.
n/a
Driver/Operator (在職中) –  Hudson, FL2018年7月19日
long work days, trucks break down frequently, poor management, pay is not sufficient for the hours worked daily. frequently working 12-15 hours daily with minimal breaks.
Typical driver
Residential Driver (在職中) –  MO2018年7月19日
Republic Service is a place that has potential to be great, there are so many managers that haven't officially received the title, that so many different messages relayed. Safety is obviously not the first priority to the company.
basic work day
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年7月18日
each day may have something different. There is not a lot of pressure and no micromanaging. Nice place to work if advancing is not high on your list of goals.
vacation time
advancment
worse experience ever
Sorter (現在は退職) –  Buffalo, NY2018年7月18日
it was very terrible the worse experience ever in my life I would never recommend to work there the management is very poor and inconstant and very unhealthy
pay check
unappreciated
Stressful Environment
Roll Off Driver (在職中) –  Fort Worth, TX2018年7月18日
The problem at this company is the trucks are horrible. Every morning that I went into work, I had to wait on a truck. Then when I got in a truck, the truck didn't work properly. They would say that they have fixed the truck and they didn't. I would be on the road driving with a truck with power steering problems. I had friends that had wreck in truck because the truck had been written up and they never properly serviced the truck
長所
Great hours to be with family
Raggedy trucks
very hard job
Laborer/Helper (現在は退職) –  Tyngsboro, MA2018年7月17日
on the back of a trash truck stopping at customers houses and picking up there trash and throwing it in the back of the trash truck. it was a great run
Republic Services
Accounting Clerk (現在は退職) –  Wheeling, WV2018年7月16日
My day to day consisted of pulling reports and entering data into the dossier system in order to track and control the budget for the maintenance side of the location. However, the manager that I worked with did not see eye to eye with me. We had situations arise that did not sit well with me and lead to me leaving the company. Most of the workers there were easy to get a long with and were always there to assist when problems arose.
Training was limited and most was hands on which made it nice.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Very Micro-managed sales force.
Account Manager/Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年7月16日
The company ONLY hires managers from outside. After the last 9 years since the merger, I have never seen anybody promoted from within. Managers are hired , not only from outside the company, but outside of our industry. People are put in charge, who know NOTHING about the waste industry. Very high turn over of Division Sales Managers. Very micro-managed day for all sales people. It was not like that before Republic Waste merged with Allied Waste, in 2009.
長所
Pay and benefits are good.
短所
No trust from management that employees will do their work.
社風
Fun Workplace, would have stayed there forever
Customer Service Representative II (現在は退職) –  Erie, MI2018年7月15日
I loved working for this company. I left only due to them closing their call center that was local to me. They did however provide transfers but I was not in a place to move far away at that time. Pay was great for customer service. I felt like you were treated as a individual and not replaceable.
長所
community, work day went fast, no down time, great raises
短所
customers were sometimes difficult, eliminating job positions randomly
社風
I was there when it was Sunset
Residential New Business & Retention (現在は退職) –  Jenison, MI2018年7月13日
Kind of hard to comment as I was there when it was Sunset Waste. The sales manager was great, the call center manager was not. Overall enjoyed working there with the exception of the call center manager.
Fun workplace
A.S.L.Driver (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年7月13日
Good job good benefits good company nice environment good people reliable equipment good pay oriented people Good hours steady work n great hours ....
interesting days
Driver (在職中) –  York, PA2018年7月13日
Days are a little stressful. Never know if people will show up to do their jobs. Trucks are of questionable reliability;.Truck issues seem to be the most pressing problem. Often loaders are overworked and stressed. Routes are little too large for one man loaders.
社風
This place can be great to work at most of the times.
Technician (在職中) –  Wabash, IN2018年7月13日
This location has gone through so many management changes that some employees may not handle well or get advancements very quickly. The benefits though are more than just insurance and retirement plans. They hold family events, have a tool allowance program, give out safety awards and more.
長所
They hold family events, have a tool allowance program, give out safety awards and more. They provide drinks daily all day.
短所
Lack of communication is an issue here but where is it not an issue?
Very well compensated
Waste Specialist (現在は退職) –  Eden Prairie, MN2018年7月12日
Highly Recommend as compensation was well and training was complete. I would recommend this company to anyone with a Class B license. Well organized and fun.
Great Place To Work
"Customer Resource Specialist" (現在は退職) –  Tempe, AZ2018年7月11日
Great family orientated company. At Republic you will be embraced with open arms and a drive to suceed.Very efficient in customer service and delivering what you promise.
Lot of good qualities
Area Sales Executive (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年7月11日
I don't always agree how contracts are placed with customers and how they are treated in the future, i am not able to keep the customers i sell and this is an important part of the business and future sales
great perks
integrity
Billing Coordinator
BILLING COORDINATOR (現在は退職) –  Scottsdale, AZ2018年7月10日
There is never a typical work, same old daily routine at Republic Services. You never know what the work load will be except for A LOT. There is never a dull moment.
Subsidized lunch, Benefits are good
work load and hours
社風
The only thing nice about this company is the free fruit.
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年7月07日
Where do i start? Once you are out of training, it goes downhill from there! The two girls who are supposedly your trainers DONT help at all. They get the other girls to do their jobs for them. They are very lazy! Management does not stay on one accord. They tell you conflicting information and then when you get a low quality score, they try to act like they provided you with the wrong information! Those of you coming in through a temp agency PLEASE BEWARE! They basically let got of our entire temp class to make room for the new permanent people they hired. They act like they care about their employees while in training but as Nesting is almost over, they drop you like a bad habit. They don’t care that you may have children or a sick relative to care for. All they care about is themselves and clocking out early! Please don’t be fooled people! This is NOT a good company!
Free fruit
Lazy Management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Manager More Like Dictator
Collections Representative (現在は退職) –  Cleveland, OH2018年7月06日
Horrible mgmt! Accounts Receivables manager is the worst, very abusive to the employees. Never express appreciation, always highlight mistakes & weaknesses!

Company does nothing for employees, no holiday or company picnics! Just a depressing job!
Horrible place