Republic Servicesの社員レビュー

1,919 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Under appreciated and poor environment
Mechanic (現在は退職) –  Jenison, MI2018年10月17日
If you’re a mechanic, don’t ever work for a company that makes you sign federal DOT paperwork when the truck isn’t safe to be on the road. Shop not setup for work being done, and no training.
社風
Easy job, but angry customers make it hard to deal with
Customer Resource Associate (在職中) –  Charlotte, NC2018年10月16日
The job itself is easy, but angry/frustrated customers make the job unbearable most of the time. The compensation is low and employees have to apply for government assistance to make ends meet. Overall, its a great job if you really need one. The hours are better than most call centers. It is not the worst job to have, but it takes a lot of patience to deal with 90% furious customers all day.
Monday through Friday schedule with Overtime offered
短所
Low pay and poor benefits
Slow Working Environment
Warehouse Worker (現在は退職) –  Hazelwood, MO2018年10月16日
This Job Was Terrible I Didn’t Like The Trash And The Dust Everywhere And Also The Smell. Co Workers Were Not Working As A Team And Was Moving Slow I Wasn’t Getting Paid Enough For All The Work I was Doing There. I Had To Resign After I Found Another Job.
社風
All about politics and gossip.
Swing Driver (現在は退職) –  Kilgore, TX2018年10月16日
Lots of promises from the bosses and little results. They would tell you that you can move up in the company but never do it. Management talked to you like you are stupid.
Good benefits.
短所
Short staff. Long hours. Pore equipment.
Fun with my co-workers
Driver/Operator (現在は退職) –  Crown Point, IN2018年10月12日
Just another day and time that works for you and it made day go by faster. Had to start the day with a early morning or late evening . 4am is to early for me now.
Free lunch
Health insurance
excellent job and benefits
shop container labor (在職中) –  Yuma, AZ2018年10月10日
good job benefits and paid time off but saliries are low and work enviroment are good my current supervisor and manager are cool and excellent people but the general manager is really bad as a person and boss
401k company match
短所
to much work for the salary
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Decent company to work for
Division Accountant (現在は退職) –  Bay Point, CA2018年10月09日
Other than consolidating my position to outsource the work overseas, the company had a genuine focus on it's employees to make sure they were working to promote from within the company.
社風
not a good place to work
worker (現在は退職) –  Scott, LA2018年10月09日
I would not recommend anyone to work here. Management is all about cutting cost so that they get a bonus at the end of the year. they do not extensively train new employees for the job they are hired for.
Toxic Workplace
Customer Resource Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年10月09日
A culture of bias, disability discrimination, and mysoginy was prevalent at this location. Management regularly bullied and degraded employees. This was atypical behavior for Republic Services.
Excellent Compensation
短所
Excessive overtime, toxic environment, management
社風
Not a good company to work for
Lead technician (在職中) –  San Diego, CA2018年10月09日
Not a good company to work for. Management is not supportive fellow coworkers are not well trained nor are they capable most are lazy and inept. The inability of management to properly discipline their staff is only shadowed by their inability to hire quality personnel
Sales
Senior Account Manager (現在は退職) –  Metairie, LA2018年10月08日
Day to day conversations with existing book of business

Upwards of 800 accounts

Constant Negotiations

Ability to work proficiently with Adobe, Word, Excel, Outlook and Database AS400
Needs more competitive pay
RESIDENTIAL DRIVER (在職中) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018年10月07日
Good company to work for with Class B pay, would not recommend someone with Class A license to work for company as it only requires Class B. Great job for younger person with minimal bills.
weekly pay
non competitive pay
社風
Great Company to work for...if you get the right division and management
Territory Representative (在職中) –  Delmar, MD2018年10月07日
Company is trying hard to be greater than WM. Just be sure the management is not looking to just step all over you to get to Phoenix. But if you find that good division, they will help you succeed.
Free Trash
Can be overwhelming
Idiots
Heavy Equipment Operator (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV 891242018年10月07日
Management has a bad role is the treatment of their employees. I find they lie and cover up to protect themselves instead of the employees who make them look like stars.
Great pay
短所
Treated like a homeless person and spitted on like your the garbage they collect.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
operations supervisor
Operations Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Arlington, TX2018年10月05日
learned alot about operations supervisor for several divisions within the company; learned alot about safety and environmental issues regarding trash services
Don’t do it
Driver (現在は退職) –  Arlington, TX2018年10月05日
Horrible management very rude
Low pay
Benefits ain’t worth nothing
Have to start at the bottom doing the worst job for a while just to try to move to better equipment
社風
Great leadership but there are manual processes that take up too much time
Billing Coordinator (在職中) –  Scottsdale, AZ2018年10月04日
Great leadership but there are manual processes that take up too much time. The metrics in place are not easy to be met within a 40 hour work week. Management is working towards getting things corrected but most of the employees are overwhelmed with their work load. There is no vision to add additional roles to alleviate the work load.
Horrible management
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Ohio2018年10月04日
Run as fast as you can away from this horrible company they promote negative behavior and bullying! Company is riddled with discrimination and does not promote from within
The whole company
Call Center and Local Offices need to Sync
Customer Resource Specialist II (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年10月04日
I worked in the call center, taking calls from across the country. Some divisions were very good with communicating information to call center so call center agents would be able to effectively assist customers with any questions(that is if the agent even bothers to read the information the division provides). However, many divisions would not communicate with the call center, leading to repeat calls from customers. Management would try to call but the division would not answer(that was the most stressful part when you have a customer who was promised a callback and even management cannot give an answer).Due to this, and agents not correctly informing customers of pertinent information(fees with billing and service days),CRC II's and consultants got A LOT of repeat calls. Hopefully the call center and the divisions get in sync soon, or else they will lose several contracts and numerous customers. For anyone that applies to this job and gets it: just be transparent with your customers(don't overpromise), and be detailed in your notes!!!
Assigned pods for certain areas, 45 minute lunch break, great coworkers
短所
Lack of communication from some divisions, nonstop calls
My Story
Route Driver (現在は退職) –  Joliet, IL2018年10月04日
I was a commercial driver for around 4yrs of my 11 years with the company. The day started at 3am so if there was anything at all going on at home after 7pm I either missed it or didn't get sufficient sleep that night. I believe in safety but I thought both the safety meetings and the yard skills tests were overkill. I believe a safety manager should take time instead to ride along with drivers both in the beginning of their career and after an incident. I realize some of the information covered in meeting is mandatory regulations but couldn't some of these items be condensed into emails that include mandatory viewing of video. The employee can still be compensated for their time. I did not intend to leave Republic Services, my intention was to transfer from Joliet, IL. to Pimento IN. unfortunately I stepped on an Operations Supervisors toes at Pimento and he helped to end my 11yr career with the company.
申請されたプロフィール