Republic Servicesの社員レビュー

1,915 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Good pay, good benefits, good people
Collections Analyst/Operations Clerk (在職中) –  Itasca, TX 760552018年10月02日
There is variety and cross training. Everyone works hard and is talented. Employees take pride in the success of the business. The best part of the job is the pride in our excellence. The worst part is maintaining a united front to customers who have experienced unfair price increases.
Stressful and tiring.
Truck Driver (現在は退職) –  Huntington, WV2018年10月01日
The job itself isn't bad once you finally get your paperwork and do your pre-trip. The equipment is not up to par, for example theres no AC in any of the trucks. When something breaks down it never gets fixed.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Republic Experiece
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  York, PA2018年10月01日
My experience with Republic was as a New Business Growth rep. I succeeded in sales skills, but was unhappy with the industry I was in. I wanted to feel more fulfilled in my every day work life and feel like I was helping others and giving back. My reason for leaving was just that, however, I do feel my time there was generally mostly positive in that I learned new skills and grew as a Sales Professional.
Relaxed environment/ very competitive
Fleet Maintenance Supervisor (在職中) –  Pontiac, MI2018年9月30日
Enjoyable, very corporate relationships. Operations oriented and facilitated. Cooperative management and understanding leadership. Unionized environment.
great place
Customer Service Specialist (現在は退職) –  bridgeton, mo2018年9月29日
I only left to go back onto the field I went to school for. they are awesome. they also do several events throughout the year for employees like bbq and a banquet.
長所
pay, good collaboration with management
stuck in a cubical
社風
quick summary of current job
Roll Off Driver (在職中) –  Pinconning, MI 486502018年9月29日
Republic services, is a good stepping stone job. But the equipment is junk, 60% of the trucks don't reach the DOT requirements. Sadly to say the only time there is room for advancement is either when someone dies, or gets fired.
長所
Pizza is provided every friday, they provide boots, gloves
短所
very unorganized, doesnt provide safe work equipment.
Fun
Front End Loader Operator (在職中) –  Richmond, VA2018年9月29日
Fun workplace to work with a lot of issues with in the company , all the equipment is jacked up , lack of communication and i been lied to quite a few times
Great pay
短所
They start work at 4am in the morning, since i been there i been lied to quite a few, all the equipment is jacked up, and they still want you to go on your route, lack of communication
社風
Overall a very good place to work and would recommend to others.
Customer Resource Center Supervisor (在職中) –  Chandler, AZ2018年9月28日
My overall experience was a good one, I was with the company for almost 9 years. Worked in management most of my time with them. I worked in a few different departments in customer service. I did not like the way I am leaving the company but I know I left doing and giving my best to make a differences..
長所
Company does feed you a lot on different occasions, brings in fresh fruit each week and all the free coffee you can drink.
短所
Training is one of the biggest issues for this company. a very complex business to learn.
Got Our Hopes up
Roll Off Driver (現在は退職) –  Flowood, MS2018年9月27日
Went in and had a glowing interview. The man was legitimately excited about me as an employee and was waiting for the second interview. Only to get a automated email saying I didn't get the job. We were really excited because they sounded like trustworthy people but I don't recommend fake people.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Republic service is definitely a family company. It was a true pleasure working in that environment.
CALL CENTER (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年9月27日
Team players,dedication from all employees, managers were always approachable, open door policy, if the call center closed down, I'd definitely still be there.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FROM SUPERVISORS.
CALL CENTER CLOSED DOWN.
50 hours or more per week average pay
Sorter/Unloader (現在は退職) –  Florida2018年9月27日
Just imagine Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs meets Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. You're surrounded by garbage and you have to separate it by hand as it passes in front of you on a conveyor belt. It gets worse in the summer months.Whatever the temperature is outside it gets worse in the inside. All the warehouse doors remain open to keep fresh air throughthe warehouse.If you are fresh out of jail or new to this country or have no marketable skills they will hire you.
長所
Health package is decent free lunch every so often
短所
short break, unhealthy environment dead animals feces bio hazardous waste
It is a steady job
RESIDENTIAL DRIVER (在職中) –  Manistee, MI 496602018年9月25日
There will always be trash. Once on the road you are on your own which is not bad. But communication is challenging. The weather is is stressful in winter and the trucks don't handle well There are always 5 day work weeks even with holidays it is made up on the following Saturday.
Good Place to Work
Maintenance Shop Clerk (現在は退職) –  Roosevelt, WA2018年9月25日
It is a good place to work with some of the highest pay rates in the area. I would definitely go back to work there if offered a position again in the future.
what I have learned
Sales Rep (現在は退職) –  Carnegie, PA2018年9月25日
Republic states work life balance, but does not follow. Sales Manager not able to do what they were hired to do. No trust in allowing professional sales reps to manage their own customers without input from everyone. Not enough time in work week to accomplish everything that is asked - continued to be asked to complete work that has nothing to do with sales
Easy to catch on too.
Sanitation Worker (現在は退職) –  Flint, MI2018年9月24日
The work was fair. The yard was very big and had a lot of trash. It was my job to pick it up before my shift was over. There were also four other people working with me as well.
Negative Work Environment with Good Pay
Online Specialist (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年9月24日
The only positive part of this company is the pay. The management and coworkers are always negative and don't care about you no matter how well you do your job.
Good Salary, Good Hours
Poor Management, No Chance For Advancement
Unknown
Accounts Payable Clerk (現在は退職) –  Fort Mill, SC2018年9月24日
I can not rate this site as I never worked for Republic Waste. They bought out Allied Waste long after I had left.
Allied Waste was just out for the money not the customer.
社風
Corporate Office took the fun out of work
Operations Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Arlington, TX2018年9月21日
Local management did what they could. There was always someone above local management making the calls. The most enjoyable part of my job were the local team I worked with.
長所
Great Drivers and helpers to work with
Equipment breaks down frequently
Fast pace
Sorter (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年9月20日
Constant work flow. Short breaks. Work times change from time to time without prior notice. Management is very one-sided and do not understand demand of job. Benefits are great and co workers are helpful.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
No Job Security
Shift Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Memphis, TN2018年9月19日
After working 12 hour shifts and Saturdays. Company can not build a team between Operations and Maintenance always finger pointing. New Manager will let you go without a performance improvement plan even after your last 2 annual reviews stated you consistently exceeded expectations to get his friends in the door. They do not follow the coaching model after preaching about it.
Compensation
短所
Do not practice what they preach
申請されたプロフィール