Republic Servicesの社員レビュー

1,123 件のレビューを表示
Great work place
Sales Coordinator, Inside Sales (現在は退職) –  Fairfax, VA2017年12月02日
Excellent place to work at. They care for their employees and make sure that you are happy in the environment. They literally become your family and want you to succeed
Great working environment
Flexibility
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Poor leadership
Manager, Human Resources (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年12月01日
The environment, at least for managers, is not collaborative at all. Everyone is very territorial and leadership is poor. I would not recommend Republic Services as a place to work for Human Resources professionals.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Experience differed on who your supervisor was
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Bloomington, IN2017年11月30日
My own supervisor was amazing to work for but when a supervisor of different departments tried to step in things could get rocky. My department just had to let it roll off our shoulders.
Healthcare was expensive
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
productive and fun place to work
Receptionist (現在は退職) –  Asheville, NC2017年11月30日
answering multiple line phone, sorting mail, greeting people upon arrival faxing coping
management was the best
having to leave
friends and coworkers
hour long lunch benefits
having to leave
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
one of the best employments of my careers
Accounts Payable (現在は退職) –  Tucson, AZ2017年11月30日
Loved my Job at Republic Services, started there as a CSR, then to Dispatch and worked in Accounts Receivable and then to the last position I held was in Accounts Payable, if they didn't eliminate the position and moved it to our corporate office in Phoenix I would still be at Republic and loving what I do.
長所
love the people I worked with, my supervisor all the managers where very respectful and appreciated everyone.
短所
not relly no problems other maybe sometimes the lack of communication.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Terrible management
Swing Driver (現在は退職) –  Flint, MI2017年11月28日
Don't work for them! It is a terrible work environment, with unbelievably terrible management! Such a joke! Always the management against the employees, never a team effort.
社風
Terrible place for enployment unless you like stress everyday
Customers Service Representative (在職中) –  Charlotte, NC2017年11月27日
qucikly turned into a very streesful days of work. Every day there is change with no correct comunication between the reps and managment, There would be times where the managment could not answer a simple question. Every call is a complaint and or escaltion. the Supervisors will not take the escaltion calls and will sometimes have the customer on hold untill they hang up. This company SUCKS !!!
45 minute lunch break
短所
every call is a complaint or escaltion.
So so place to work
Operations Manager I (在職中) –  Charleston, SC2017年11月27日
RSG has been good to my family and provided me with a decent salary. The employees for the most part are great to deal with in most departments throughout the company. The onboarding process stinks and takes a terribly long time. RSG does not necessarily believe in promoting within. They will hire from outside the industry for GM roles or higher. They will dangle a carrot in front of you and drag you along but you never really know where you are going or why. All in all RSG is okay to work at however employee development is not a priority nor is work/life balance.
長所
Most employees are great to work with
work/life balance stinks
Awful place
Route Driver (在職中) –  Michigan2017年11月27日
You are given rules to follow that make it impossible to get your route done in the times they want. The maintenance of the trucks truly falls short of expectations not to mention DOT standards
N/a
Roll Off Driver (在職中) –  Jordan, MN2017年11月26日
Currently you are not guaranteed 40 hours per week. Consider pay to be under par. Management of the Jordan location is in way over her head. Other employees are why I stayed.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
great place to work
Driver (現在は退職) –  Kansas city, KS2017年11月22日
Great work place attitude, Great work place, Great Management Take care of the employs and provide them with lunch sometimes, and just a great place to work.
社風
It's a job but not a career
Consultant (在職中) –  Chandler, AZ2017年11月21日
It was a company that paid well but not fairly among others. If you worked hard, you will make less. What I mean by that is that if you are doing well, you will be assigned to specific ques where you cannot sell if you are in that department. Assistance was not always available, no team leads just supervisors that have meetings every 2 seconds. No advancement for at least 6 months in and that is only to next level availability. Culture was nice but just always felt like I was always on my toes. Employees came and left.
長所
Benefits
短所
Assistance and being fair with pay.
社風
The most dysfunctional work environment you will ever work in.
Operations Supervisor (在職中) –  Sun Valley, CA2017年11月20日
If you want to be miserable, sad, unhappy, stressed, unfulfilled...then this is the company for you. One of my colleagues said last week...coming into work is a traumatic experience. Please save yourself the headache and steer clear of this company.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Challenging
Fleet Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Clinton, NJ2017年11月20日
New management came in. We're very disrespectful and harassing. Tried to do the right thing and hr did nothing. Had to quit. The retaliation was brutal.
Paid time off
Very good work place
Roll off Driver (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年11月19日
Overall Republic was a job in which we worked hard and at a fast pace. Management was fair with good employees. The hours could be long but the pay was exceptional.
good pay
long days
社風
Potential to make unlimited income.
Roll off driver (在職中) –  Delaware2017年11月19日
Good company to work for but each business unit is ran independently. So depenadant upon your relationship with your supervisors and manager ( if you are a yes man) you could either flourish or suffer. I have to say work ethic is a huge role in your paychecks if you are on an incentive pay scale but recently we were put on an hourly pay and the secret formula they used they do let you know. And the base the hourly rate off of your previous years gross w2 earnings and then to add insult they based on a 50 hour work week. So your gross divided by 52 weeks that number divided by 50 hours that’s what they pay you. ??? So they have literally capped how much you can make so unless you move on somewhere else or become a supervisor your stuck. No forward progress. The people that bring the money into the yard are the ones who suffer monetarily while the entire support staff , office personnel , collect their regular salaries and bonuses increase due to the savings by reducing drivers pay. So tell me how this company could get 5 stars?
Having a job
短所
Long hours minimal wages.
Stressful work environment
Customer Resource Specialist (在職中) –  Arizona2017年11月18日
Stressful. There is way too much micro-managing going on, from the minute an employee clocks in to the time they leave for the day. Breaks are completely controlled by their time-keeping system that they set up for the employee and cannot be deviated from without consequences.
長所
Free lunches, some fun activities
Way too much micro-managing
Horrible Place to work
Operations Clerk (現在は退職) –  Los Banos, CA2017年11月16日
Favoritism, poor management, liars, low pay, no team work, everyone is out for themselves. Management has had proof of drivers having horrible customer service, slamming carts and not obeying republic rules and regulations yet nothing is done. The list goes on forever I would not recommend anyone to even apply save yourself the headache and move on to the next application.
Weekly pay
短所
Low pay, poor management, no team work
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
Fun and interesting
Lube Technician (在職中) –  Bellevue, WA2017年11月16日
A great place to work gets repetitive at times but fun and interesting none the less. Maintenance manger is a great guy fair and honest and a leader, do your job to the best of you ability and you will be taken care of fairly.
Union
短所
Coworkers who abuse the system
awesome job
laborer (現在は退職) –  Edinburg, TX2017年11月16日
awesome job love the work environment, the bosses always made sure we were good. awesome pay and overtime was always good. the work was tough but it gets easier
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する