Republic Servicesの社員レビュー

1,776 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
good work place
REAR LOADER TRASH TRUCK DRIVER (在職中) –  Bridgeton, MO2018年7月01日
I have learned the meaning of work we are helping with the recycling. I have never had a bad run in with management. the hardest part of the job is working outside.
alway work
good work place
good place to work
Frontload Driver (現在は退職) –  Edwardsville, IL2018年7月01日
was a good plase to work a little stressful but still a good place to work hours long but paid well vacation time was fair trucks was in good shape nice
If i can make it here..
Employee (在職中) –  Mobile, AL2018年6月28日
Depending on your position in the ranks you will begin your day way before the sun comes up, Pray the maintenance team works on your truck the night before so you don't break down some time thru the day so you can get your route up and go home.
Day rate
短所
no life outside this job
Driver (現在は退職) –  Boise, ID2018年6月26日
Things would be better if they paid more money by the hour . I feel that they really need to take the time out to listen to the drivers and what they’re legitimate complaints are
Organized
Driver CDL Class A (Residential) (現在は退職) –  St. Louis, MO2018年6月26日
Very organized, employee worked together to get the work completed in a timely fashsion. Flexible work days, pay was good. Work until job was completed
Responsible for managing all aspects of the Business Unit
General Manager (在職中) –  Yuma, AZ2018年6月25日
Republic Services has given me the opportunity to operate multiple sites with increasing responsibility. I have managed all aspects of the business unit from A to Z.
Excellent bonus potential
短所
Corporate taking more decisions from local managers.
Long days
Residential Truck Driver - Recycling and Waste (在職中) –  Inver Grove Heights, MN2018年6月25日
my route was good until it was changed on me weekly. I was injured at work. I have been taken care of good. The days were long and very short breaks and everyday was informed to run and help others. hours were long and pay wasn't that great.
Customer Service
Customer Service Specialist (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年6月24日
Never clear what work will be on any given day and no forward guidance. Lots of management people but little to no explanation of company plans to deal with call flow or guidance to workers.Not enough people to process calls and order flow. Cust hold time consistently over 1/2 hour and many times longer, for months.
Nice call center
短所
Too much work left undone. Not enough employees.
Call Center Republic Services
online support specialist (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年6月22日
A company with a good vision of the future of waste management but issues arriving at the goal. The balance between resource and demand is not realized.
社風
Close to home and a great Manager.
Dispatcher (現在は退職) –  Hudson, FL2018年6月22日
The job was great working with truck drivers, doing data entry, troubleshooting problems, maintaining records and DOT logs. The position taught me patience, you have to have patience when dealing with people. The hardest part of the job was staying to all hours of the night for the last truck and the most enjoyable part was the data entry, loved to do that.
長所
Close to home, loved my Manager, did so many different tasks you never got sick of any one of them, the manager was always buying lunch
短所
No breaks, just a lunch if you were lucky, supervisor that did not like me and cause me all sorts of problems, too long of hours
社風
It was an okay place to work
Administrative Assistant (現在は退職) –  Jenison, MI2018年6月21日
I had a few great managers while I worked for this company. They were pretty understanding when it came to family/work life balance and my job wasn't hard at all. My manager allowed us to work on our own as long as our job was done.

My main complaint was that there was a lack of communication we never really knew what was going on it seemed like things were kept secret until it was necessary for us to know and the lack of job advancement. I initially went back to college to get my degree because of the lack of advancement. If there would have been an opportunity to grow and move within the organization I'm pretty sure I would have stayed with the company even if it meant relocating.
長所
Managers were pretty cool and got along with the coworkers
短所
lack of communication and job advancement.
社風
Great Company to work for.
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年6月20日
Great place to work, had a lot of support from my supervisor. They work with you to help you grow and learn to meet their expectations on the job you are doing.
長所
They responded to annual survey's and worked to fix the issues.
短所
Pay on the low side but still great company
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
productive
Desiel mechanic (在職中) –  Springfield, MO2018年6月20日
always busy, always something to fix or work on. stressful job but the company as a whole is great. they take great care of their employees. wages are one of the highest in town and it's only 4 day work week. maintenance manager if very understanding and cares, takes care of all problems
Generally decent place
Business Unit Controller (現在は退職) –  Terre Haute, IN2018年6月20日
Generally decent place

Hours are dictated must conform to DOT requirements

Upper management is a bit disengaged from the field

Company is evolving as probably needs to as it matures

Culture and workplace is largely dictated by local management/GM
Stable, well capitalized
Becoming more centralized
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Safe and great place to work
Roll off driver (現在は退職) –  Winchester, VA2018年6月20日
Safe and great place to work. Would like to go back if posible. I loved the people I worked with. Not much room for advancement but that was ok . I was happy.
Not fun
Garbage Truck Driver (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL2018年6月19日
Long hours of work 6 days a week, and the paid is not the best for the amount of work you supposed to do daily basis and very stressful to the employee
Short break
社風
I love hard working jobs
Slinger (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL2018年6月19日
Well one thing I can say it was a great job they payed good and was off on Saturday and Sunday sometimes on Saturday through but under then that it was good.
Free food
短所
How long you want your break to be.
Na
Special Waste Coordinator for Industrial Services (在職中) –  Houston, TX2018年6月18日
NA...not comfortable with this. this should not be part of a job search process. this is none of this websites business. this should be optional not a required field.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
社風
Decent job when no other option is around (Temp agency)
Recycling Sorter (現在は退職) –  Haltom City, TX2018年6月16日
Keep in mind this review is from someone who was working via the employment of a temp agency, which I do not recall the name of. This job was also worked a significant time ago, and due to the temp agency, I was provided with no benefits whatsoever.

The job itself was extremely fast-paced, requiring at least 30 picks a minute to be done on the job when able, with mandatory safety equipment provided by the agency such as gloves, glasses, reflective vest, sleeves, and helmet. However, at times it can be stressful, especially if you are trying to avoid a needle stick from the common needle or another hazard when your gloves ware away, which by the end of the week is a frequent occurrence as the provided gloves degrade to the point that the protective rubber matting is torn away to reveal either the fabric under it or entirely to an unguarded hand. These gloves were replaced every Monday, but you still had to worry about this when Friday came (Or Saturday, if you had to work then)

I frequently heard reports of understaffing in the job, and I can confirm that this is true, as the temp agency was guilty of being very picky about who they picked and often let all of the would-be newcomers go, despite protests from the other workers about the lack of staffing and the high population of open spaces in the sorting areas, especially that of the main conveyor belt. In fact, come to think of it... I was among 5 who were selected to be studied and trained to work, and I was the only one given a job... and more often then not, the entire wave of potential new workers was turned away.
  続きを読む This understaffing issue also frequently led to us being forced to work on Saturdays, despite normally having off that day. (What determined if we worked or not that day was how much material we had and if it was threatening to spill out of the warehouse.

Ultimately, I decided to leave the job due to my college work being entirely blocked off by the issue of time in work. I have heard there were plans to build up from there with additional sorting belts, and it's been so long since I was there. So I do not know how much things have changed.
  折りたたむ
長所
Free provided water, hires felons, minimal skill required, vending machines with lunches are present
短所
Short breaks, long hours, heavy understaffing problem, lunch is unpaid, similar hourly pay to jobs with less effort and dexterity requirements
社風
Hard work a lot of hours and great opportuinty.
Residential Driver (在職中) –  Hickory, NC2018年6月14日
I believe republic waste services gives employees a opportunity to make a decent wage to survive.

I would like to transfer to closer terminal to my house because it is a hour drive to work but the pay is okay.
長所
When you get overtime it helps.
短所
It is a hour drive to work. and someitmes our trucks break down cant control that.
申請されたプロフィール