Republic Servicesの社員レビュー

1,123 件のレビューを表示
No Comment.
Commercial & Residential Operator (現在は退職) –  Portland, OR2017年11月15日
I have no comment regarding my personal experience with any company that I may or may not have been employed by. Personal reviews of employers are often jaded with statements and comments that can not be verified.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 4報告する
good company
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2017年11月15日
great company to work for with excellent benefits. customers can be cumbersome but its trash and they will get over it. you can only do what you can do. i would go back
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Normul
Welder (現在は退職) –  Barrington, RI2017年11月14日
Normal , free Lunch , relax , somewhere thats not Ruth ,good friend ship with my Core workers , hippy , help others , Word as a team, Watling to come on Monday.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Not a great place to work
Cart Delivery (在職中) –  Greensboro, NC2017年11月11日
Mechanics terrible

Bad bad bad job
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 1報告する
社風
Lots of hours and no one wanted to help you, every one for thenselves.
Residential Driver (現在は退職) –  Los Banos, CA2017年11月10日
Lots of favoritism, lots of snakes that work there that pose as your friends until something happens, then they act as if they don't know you, And management will lie on you just to cover there own butts. If your looking for a place to work at to be Depressed, miserable, Gossiping, Lazy people, and a cut throat environment then this is your lucky day ? If not then don't apply.
Weekly pay
短所
Phony people, liers, lazy, management thats second to Dung.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
社風
Great enviroment to work great people. Room to grow
N/A (在職中) –  Baltimore, MD2017年11月09日
Great people great atmosphere everyone treat like family. No bad report......pay is fair. Everyone is fair. Willing to help the next person in need or that doesn't understand something.
N/A
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Had great time till hickory took over
Mechanic (現在は退職) –  Mocksville, NC2017年11月08日
Was a employee for 10 years in mocksville love the company love the other employees everything was good till hickory took over an the manager there thinks he's better then everyone and the the maintenance supervisor that came from new Bern is really bad I was let go over something that I didn't see the night before was told to train a new guy and get a truck up republic is a good place to work at as long as you are not in the boon mocksville or spruce pine because it's ran by the hickory very bad people
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Poor Upper Management
E&P OPS Supervisor-Hauling Department (在職中) –  Odessa, TX2017年11月07日
The Company preaches one thing but practices something else. Upper managent is only worried about P/L and does not engage their direct reports. The company is a recent new comer to E&P and is finding out that the oilfield is a different animal than residential waste as it tries to apply its policies and practices to the oil and gas industry.
Wages are competative
Long Hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Overworked
Shop clerk (現在は退職) –  Capitol Heights, MD2017年11月07日
It was nice working with the mechanics on the trucks and order parts. It was so much paperwork and imputing on the computer I was finding my self behind schedule!
Awesome Benifits
短所
Short breaks, not a lot of training
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
truck driver
Truck Driver (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2017年11月06日
drive trucks and pick up garbage dive trough neighborhoods throw trash away and drive the truck back to the company or go and pick up trash from everyone
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 3報告する
Great Place to Work
Human Resources Manager (在職中) –  North Charleston, SC2017年11月06日
Highly Recommended!
Innovative Company!
Team Work Atmosphere!
Low Turnover and highly engaged employees!
Family Oriented
Wonderful Healthcare
Great Pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Republic Services
Operations Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Boise, ID2017年11月06日
Republic Services tries to be a quality employer, but compensation, training and opportunities for advancement are weak and could easily be much better.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Sanitation job
Driver (現在は退職) –  Hutchins, TX2017年11月06日
A typical day consist of routing and you an a rider completing an assignment of about 800 houses of trash content, Leaned how to deal with some very rude people. I learned how to stay nice. even when they used profanity. I learned to stay nice. Even when it was not your fault they sometimes would treat you bad, but I learned to stay polite. I learned control, Management was fair, to they help us with our jobs, made sure we were good and had what we need to do our job. The hardest part of the job for me was jumping in and out of the truck to pick up garbage. The most enjoyable part of the day was when your route was complete,.
Good work week
Labor
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
San Diego division
Dispatcher (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2017年11月05日
Upper Management was really bad starting from the operations manager on up. They do not care about employees, its all about the bottom line and the morale was bad.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
社風
Challenging, fun workplace environment, where you can feel like family and truly a company that cares about you and your family.
Customer Resource Specialist (現在は退職) –  Lakeland, FL2017年11月04日

I have never worked for a better company in my entire adult life.

I will happy accept another position with this company if ever the chance become available. Best company and employees ever!!!
社風
Hourly co workers are like family
Operations Clerk (在職中) –  Bettendorf, IA2017年11月02日
Could be a great place to work if management would listen to employees and take action. Weed out the bad who don’t want to work and keep the good employees happy.
Free lunches sometimes
Weak management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Productive and Positive
Administrative Assistant (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年11月02日
My day was at a fast pace and enjoyed working with all of the co-workers. I learned that the Republic is a great place of business.

appreciate their employees
DIESEL MECHANIC (在職中) –  Chesterton, IN2017年11月01日
Republic has a lot of incentive programs and do a good job showing appreciation for hard work. They offer competitive wages and benefits. They are a national company and leading the country in paying back to their communities and sales.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
Positive experience
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2017年11月01日
Was far from home.
My success was based on my performance.
Evaluations and promotions seem to be fair.
Must be ready to listen to people mostly complain, not always.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
fun hard working and fast paced
Garbage Collector (現在は退職) –  Buffalo, NY2017年11月01日
veryfast paced and hard work generally working along side a driver in an truck collecting waste sometimes helping the driver to backup and directing traffic

総合評価