Republic Servicesの社員レビュー

1,924 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
It is a steady job
RESIDENTIAL DRIVER (在職中) –  Manistee, MI 496602018年9月25日
There will always be trash. Once on the road you are on your own which is not bad. But communication is challenging. The weather is is stressful in winter and the trucks don't handle well There are always 5 day work weeks even with holidays it is made up on the following Saturday.
Good Place to Work
Maintenance Shop Clerk (現在は退職) –  Roosevelt, WA2018年9月25日
It is a good place to work with some of the highest pay rates in the area. I would definitely go back to work there if offered a position again in the future.
what I have learned
Sales Rep (現在は退職) –  Carnegie, PA2018年9月25日
Republic states work life balance, but does not follow. Sales Manager not able to do what they were hired to do. No trust in allowing professional sales reps to manage their own customers without input from everyone. Not enough time in work week to accomplish everything that is asked - continued to be asked to complete work that has nothing to do with sales
Easy to catch on too.
Sanitation Worker (現在は退職) –  Flint, MI2018年9月24日
The work was fair. The yard was very big and had a lot of trash. It was my job to pick it up before my shift was over. There were also four other people working with me as well.
Negative Work Environment with Good Pay
Online Specialist (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年9月24日
The only positive part of this company is the pay. The management and coworkers are always negative and don't care about you no matter how well you do your job.
Good Salary, Good Hours
Poor Management, No Chance For Advancement
Unknown
Accounts Payable Clerk (現在は退職) –  Fort Mill, SC2018年9月24日
I can not rate this site as I never worked for Republic Waste. They bought out Allied Waste long after I had left.
Allied Waste was just out for the money not the customer.
社風
Corporate Office took the fun out of work
Operations Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Arlington, TX2018年9月21日
Local management did what they could. There was always someone above local management making the calls. The most enjoyable part of my job were the local team I worked with.
長所
Great Drivers and helpers to work with
Equipment breaks down frequently
Fast pace
Sorter (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年9月20日
Constant work flow. Short breaks. Work times change from time to time without prior notice. Management is very one-sided and do not understand demand of job. Benefits are great and co workers are helpful.
No Job Security
Shift Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Memphis, TN2018年9月19日
After working 12 hour shifts and Saturdays. Company can not build a team between Operations and Maintenance always finger pointing. New Manager will let you go without a performance improvement plan even after your last 2 annual reviews stated you consistently exceeded expectations to get his friends in the door. They do not follow the coaching model after preaching about it.
Compensation
短所
Do not practice what they preach
Good Job
Sanitation Driver (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, TX2018年9月19日
Drove a sanitation truck on a assigned route to pick up customers trash and dispose of it at the landfill. Worked with little supervision and was able to run my route the best way I saw fit.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Na
Operations specialist (在職中) –  Woodburn, OR2018年9月18日
Time to move on, 27 years with the company I feel I do not get the respect.
I do a lot of reporting and reconcile invoices that is the part I enjoy. They now have me work the front desk taking payments from customers a job for someone with a lot less skills that I have.
Na
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
liked it
Customer Resource Associate (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年9月18日
I liked working there it was a good job had a good supervisor and a good work enviorenment I would work there agan if given the chance but there customer service dept left houstn
worst company
Driver (現在は退職) –  Eden Prairie, MN2018年9月18日
I am surprised, I worked in eden prairie , mn location for 2 years , in the face of it you are valuable driver, after 2 years you are just a number , they can fire you anytime , bad management, I quit after 2 years , bad bad bad company to work for
chrismas tips
短所
you are just a number for them
Excellent Company to Work For
National Accounts Operations Assistant (在職中) –  Scottsdale, AZ2018年9月18日
The company likes to promote from within. Better paying positions will require a degree and time in rate. Starting pay in administration and operations is marginal but as noted there is opportunity for advancement. Could spend a little more money in employee engagement to build stronger intercompany relationships.
Management is great; They practice Safety First
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  West Grove, PA2018年9月17日
Extremely busy in the call center. The phone rings from 8am to 5pm. You are rated on your Average Speed of Answer, Abandonment/dropped calls and 80% Service Level. The Fuel and Environmental fees are confusing to customers. One is constantly attempting to save accounts from cancelling due to quarterly rate increases. One must have the patience of Job to work in the Call Center.
長所
Benefits
短所
fast- paced, stressful
社風
Decent place to work for
Dispatcher (在職中) –  Mount Vernon, OH2018年9月17日
Can be a good place to work for a driver. Good employee benefits, and a good union to work for.
Lots of hours to work, which can be good or bad depending on the situation.
社風
Relaxed place to work with great pay.
HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年9月16日
Great company. A typical day consisted of going up to the landfill from the break room and pushing trash for 4 hours then coming down for an hour lunch the going back up to push trash for another 6 hours. Then clocking out. Not much to it. Very easy job. Started not knowing anything as a spotter at 14/hr. then promoted to operator 17.85/hr after 1 year. If you're looking for a stable job with great benefits, Paid time off (3 weeks) up to 1 month after a couple years, getting paid 8 hrs for holidays when you don't go and if you work those holidays getting paid those 8 plus the hours you work count as overtime, and Managers and supervisors who put up with your BS then this is the job for you. I was always late and they never told me anything about it.
Pay and Benefits, Stable work
短所
After a while it becomes boring.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
Maintenance is the scapegoat
Fleet Maintenance Manager (在職中) –  Ohio2018年9月14日
Impossible standards, GM's micro manage maintenance. Republic fired 7 maintenance managers in 3 months in one region. Operations are never held accountable for breaking trucks. Maintenance managers only last 2 years at most because operations will find a reason to blame them and fire them to keep their own jobs. DO not go there for maintenance. They have a long history of not holding area managers accountable for their practice of firing every maintenance manager. Very bad company, stay away....
pay is adequate
short term employment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Just something to get used to.
Trash Chunker (現在は退職) –  Aledo, TX2018年9月14日
I would have to say the hardest thing about being in the trash business is dealing with the weather because regardless if its raining, snowing or 110 degrees outside were out there. They do treat you well and make sure youre okay through the day.
pay
weather
社風
Hard, nasty working conditions. Low appreciation for quality work
Mechanic/Tech (現在は退職) –  Concord, NC2018年9月12日
Long hard hours. Trucks often go on routes with known safety issues. Average 10 or 11 hours a day. Often going up to and over 14hrs in a day. They are good about training though... You learn a lot about the equipment.
Closed on Sunday