Republic Servicesの社員レビュー

1,915 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Better Leadership is needed
Operations Supervisor (在職中) –  Houston, TX2018年9月06日
Each location is dynamic and has it's own culture. However, when implementing different policies and procedures, the Leaders don't do well with the "Sniff Test". Many don't fly low enough to find out the impact it will have on employees before implementing. Change is inevitable and will happen, but your most important component in any organization is your people. You have to understand some of the negative aspects some of the change will have and attempt to eliminate as many issues as you can before they arise.
Republic doesn't do that, then questions why turnover in certain markets is so high.
Communication is key and "we" do a poor job of communicating change effectively.
Pretty Stable
短所
Too many outside hires who don't last
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
bad place to work
roll off driver (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年9月06日
lucky if your truck makes out of the yard.couldnt trust other drivers.very bad management.if you were a supervisors bff things were sweet but if you did your job and stayed by yourself things were not so sweet
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
I enjoyed working at Republic Services in Fishers Call Center
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年9月06日
I enjoyed working for Republic service, if nit for personal reason I would still be there. My supervisor was very helpful and very helpful. Wush I could go back there.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Dispatch/Scale Operator (在職中) –  Marks, MS2018年9月05日
Perfect working conditions, pay not sufficient for my expenses. Great work environment. No hassles. Fast pace, behind the scenes. Employee relations are exceptional and paid holidays help keep stress levels down.
Fun work placement
trash man (在職中) –  Baltimore County, MD2018年9月05日
Fun work place
Learn a lot
Meet new people
Every day is different
Manegers are great
Coworkers are great
Company is great to work for
I in joy learning the trucks
社風
Could be a good place to work
Billing Coordinator (在職中) –  Tampa, FL2018年9月05日
At times this place could be a great place to work with great people to work with but at times it seems that management and corporate were seriously out of touch in how what they did effected the people in the field.
Great Place to Follow Your Dreams
Lead Sanitation Engineer (現在は退職) –  Milpitas, CA2018年9月05日
This place is magical. I regret leaving this place. The job culture is upbeat and positive. Management was attentive, available, and supportive. I wish I could go back.
社風
Great company to work for
Operations Supervisor (在職中) –  Houston, TX2018年9月04日
This is a great company to work for. There is a lot of opportunity for advancement within the company. They also have great benefits. Also, there is a lot of opportunity for professional development.
Sorter (現在は退職) –  North Las Vegas, NV2018年9月03日
Must be on time, willing to learn, fast paced, willing to work overtime, be able to stand on your feet for long periods of time, must be willing to work weekends if needed.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
good benefits including, health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k,etc
good training processes
open dialog among departments
社風
Change in management hard to follow.
Operations Supervisor (在職中) –  Kansas City, KS2018年9月02日
New management has been put into place. The management above has threatened the lower managements jobs. They are creating a culture of structure. The company is trying to standardize it self across the nation. The hardest part of the job is trying to get enough information on what the new directive is. Communication is lacking with the new plans that are rolled out. I like the employees that I work with.
reasonable health insurance. retirement
短所
long hours. need enough employees to do the job properly.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
PM Technician (在職中) –  Lewisville, TX2018年9月02日
Great job to have. Work is meaningful and fast paced at times. Managers pay close attention to their employees needs. Assistance is always available when needed.
Run
Driver (現在は退職) –  MI2018年8月31日
Run away as fast as you can, management is absolutely terrible, they like to tell you want you want to hear, no consideration on ideas to make it better, zero incentive to work hard, reward you with more work after your route is done.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
Work hard and you can go places
Division Manager (在職中) –  Houston, TX2018年8月30日
Republic Services is a great place to work. If you can show up on time, be safe, have a great attitude, and do your job, you can move up in the company.
長所
Upward mobility and nationwide locations
Working around the holidays
Very stressful
Route Driver (在職中) –  Osage Beach, MO2018年8月29日
Management is very rude. Everything they have to say to you is a threat and what the consequences of your actions will be. Management has very bad attitudes. No room to advance in the company unless your on of the chosen ones.
短所
No time to take a lunch always hurry hurry hurry
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
could be better
Driver (在職中) –  Arlington, TX2018年8月29日
fast paced, get the job done, hurry up but slow down...

management could be better.

for a place that stressed safety and following the rules is a must, they talked the talk but rarely enforced.

you write your truck up for repair and it might get fixed...but 90% of the time someone just signs off as 'safe to operate' and they never touch it.
good benefits
lazy shop, lackluster management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Bad management
Fleet Maintenance Supervisor (在職中) –  Evansville, IN2018年8月29日
What I was told when I hired in and what was real was totally different. The manager was complete anel oraface with no positive feedback at all. This was the worst job EVER
Descent pay
The worst job EVER
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
The Itasca division of repubic services .s a well maintand easy going but demanding job wear you make it what you want. the more you give moreyouget
Helper/Laborer (在職中) –  Itasca, TX2018年8月28日
I love working there Im an important individual that has earned the respect that I have and give. I help as much as I can in every aspect of the job,I like and enjoy the challenges that I face and usually overcome. Republic Services is a great company. or what I say
"Cleaning the world one day at a time!"
長所
Provide you with all u will need
短所
weather, unrualy costamers, the hazards of the job
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Relaxed friendly environment
Data Entry (現在は退職) –  Albany, OR2018年8月28日
The management was great to work for. If I had any issues I had plenty of people willing to help me. The only thing I didn't like about the job was sitting for 8 hours a day in the same spot. I need more variety during my work day!
社風
Huge company and great fun to work with
Temporary Staff Accountant (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2018年8月27日
The CEO Steve was a great boss to work with and Republic is a fortune 500 company with great benefits. WOuld like to work there again but not willing to relocate.
free lunches