Republic Servicesの社員レビュー

1,776 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Great Company but too Commercialized
Lead Driver / Swing Driver (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年6月14日
This is a great company to work for that has really good benefits. Unfortunately as the company grew their value of their employees decreased. I missed the old days where employees were seen as people and not disposable.
Not interested
Executive Administrative Assistant, Northeast Area (在職中) –  Berwyn, PA2018年6月14日
Not interested in rating this company or its managers or a work day
I did not like it there and I would never recommend anyone to work there managers and employees not friendly
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
Awesome! place to work
Account Manager (在職中) –  Revere, MA2018年6月11日
I enjoy my job everyday......................................................love my managers and piers company is very supportive and helpful. no complaints at all company will help you succeed. The sales department is awesome to work as long as you do your job nobody will bother you....
長所
Flexible hours sales are good
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Worst place
Truck Driver (現在は退職) –  Yorktown, VA2018年6月10日
Don't do it worst place to work you think think you have found the promise Land but that's all they do is promise and and come up with excuses to not fufill the promises they make
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 2報告する
Residential Helper (現在は退職) –  Saint Augustine, FL2018年6月10日
There's really nothing to say about this company, besides that they are the biggest trash service company in the US. You can start as a helper and work your way up to supervisor, but that takes dedication and really hard work.
Good pay
Horrible hours, hard work
社風
Good place to work but stressful
Diesel Mechanic Technician (在職中) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年6月07日
You can make a living at this place with benefits but it is stressful, hard work in inclimate weather, either very hot or very cold. Many hours and overtime. The work is hard and dirty but honest. Sometimes too much blame game.
paycheck
短所
blame game, some people get away with just standing around
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
A heartless, backstabbing, greedy company that tried their best to get rid of me.
Delivery Driver (現在は退職) –  Louisville, KY2018年6月05日
This company was completely unfair in the fact that when I went to go get my heart surgery and go through recovery they did not compensate me whatsoever on the hand I was dealt. They never even considered calling me to see if their own employee was okay after the surgery.
Discounts
短所
Unfair, the hourly wage was too low, usually no breaks.
C Mechanic PM (現在は退職) –  Baltimore, MD2018年6月04日
Spent alot of years here. Was a good place to work, but time consuming. Very good shop, and equipment. Good training, and work advancement. Can easily spend many years here.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Good place to be jerked around
driver (現在は退職) –  Elkhart, IN2018年6月01日
Will try to get you to do residential route no matter what you apply for. Unreasonable workloads and hours expected of you. Junk trucks, if they had any in working order.
短所
unrealistic workloads, overworked, deceptive managers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
社風
Management does not understand the drivers' job
CDL Class B Trash Collector (在職中) –  Grants Pass, OR2018年6月01日
Management is currently being held captive by the transfer station employees who have threatened to go Union, but have temporarily re sent their cards in order to get what they want.

Management lacks understanding of the day to day operations of the drivers.

The workloads for employees are incredibly biased and unequal.
a paycheck
not equal
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
learning
mechanic B (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年5月31日
Over period of 3 years had the privilege to learn in a field that continuously experience new issues most electrical.
Great people to work together as a team towards maintaining a fleet of over 150 trucks.
Enjoyable workplace
Operations Clerk (現在は退職) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2018年5月30日
If you can get past the lack of training, it is a wonderful place to work. Very fast paced job. Management is not the greatest there. Lots of corporate structure.
長所
You can transfer with in the company
lack of management leadership
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Long Hours, Stressful
Dispatcher (在職中) –  Greenville, SC2018年5月29日
Long Hours and high stress job. Low moral at our division. Very demanding. Not much supporting help. Nobody to fill in when you take time off. You felt as if you could not leave early or take time off because the job would not get done.
長所
Benefits
短所
Stressful, not compensated the same for vacation, too demanding
Run while you can
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年5月29日
I worked for this company and it was the worst experience I ever had . Management is very unorganized, unprofessional. I overheard a conversation regarding African Americans and braids and tattoos. I went to hr about what I heard and was advised it was a misunderstanding. On top of overworking and lack of advancement. I decided to quit and go to a company and make less pay but appreciated like any hard worker should . Don’t waste your time . The turn over rate is high because of lack of training and mangers . Nice pay but a waste of time!!!
Managers
On your own
Working in the heat
Fast Paced
Line Operator (現在は退職) –  Kenmore, NY2018年5月28日
Great place to work if you life a fast paced environment. Very relaxed atmosphere to the point of being able to listen to music on headphones while working. Once a month they have a free cookout for lunch involving hotdogs and hamburgers with a few sides.
Fast paced
Contract too short
Customer Relations Director (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年5月25日
With only a few exceptions at this large company, the managers and employees were very fun to work with.

I built relationships with really hundreds of employees, including drivers and inside customer service representatives. Also, the team of managers, of which I belonged. Had dozens of good relationships with a large client base, as well.

Good culture for the most part. I learned how to lead and take responsibility under the tutelage of a couple of very strong area presidents.

I held several positions, so it is difficult to say how a typical day went.
長所
Presidents and other superiors trained me, then allowed me to manage successfully
短所
Only a couple of negative experiences with higher ups...for the most part a good career.
Run Forrest Gump...Run
Manager (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年5月25日
I felt like this is where my career went to die. You have to be in the 'click' to get advanced, otherwise you are a pawn for the management to play with for their amusement and political power. Your experience here will depend greatly by what your position is in this company and who you report to, but I wont risk it taking a job here in hope you win that lottery.
None but a paycheck
短所
Cut throat, Favortism, long hours, lack of advancement
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
productive
Heavy Equipment Operator (現在は退職) –  St. Louis, MO2018年5月24日
it was job working outside with trash was dirty job could be dangerous had to pay attention trucks were always coming through had to be careful constant movement
free gifts
dirty job
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
great benefits
Growth/Sales Rep (現在は退職) –  Chattanooga, TN2018年5月24日
Republic is a good company for the right person they are good to their employees for the most part, but overlook the talents in their employees especially in sales, growth and account management.
申請されたプロフィール