Republic Servicesの社員レビュー

1,123 件のレビューを表示
Diesel Mechanic/Lead Technician (在職中) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年10月31日
I would recommend a friend to work at Republic Services. They take good care of their employees. They provide their employees with incentives to do good work.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 3報告する
Overall culture
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Corvallis, OR2017年10月29日
Republic was a great job that required hard work but also was a fun atmosphere. We received food on a weekly basis. My supervisor was the best. I would love to be working there again.
長所
Fun, hard work, pay and benefits
It was only temporary
社風
Work out in gym, take break with coworkers
Dispatcher (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年10月27日
start at 6 am. Check with early drivers, make sure all routes are covered. Request tomorrow auto schedule hauls. Start on review yesterdays route, make sure everything was serviced. Start on payroll. Dispatch same day service when sales or customer service sales that way. Check on hours worked per driver. Close route sheets in computer. Driver check in as they finish their route and come to yard. Make sure DVR is filled out properly
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Good benefits lots of turnover
Commercial Front Load Driver (在職中) –  Pleasant Grove, UT2017年10月26日
Republic is a big company with great benefits. There is a lot of turnover at all levels. Lots of hours with not much local management that can make decisions. All major decisions come from corporate which is very disconnected with what is going on locally.
Fair pay and benefits
短所
No direction with goals and follow up. no accoungtability
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Excellent company
Customer Services Representative (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2017年10月26日
Excellent compan! Managment is approachable, peers are awesome a very pleasant environment from entry level to re-entering the worforce etc. Republic services is an excellent company
PAY, VACATION TIME, WORK-BALANCE, MANAGEMENT IS AWESOME
N/A
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Poor Management/Racism
Customer Resource Associate (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2017年10月26日
I don't like management very unprofessional and showed favoritism to other employees. As women of color I always felt very out of place and uncomfortable.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 6報告する
社風
This was a great opportunity
Professional Truck Driver (現在は退職) –  Lakeland, FL2017年10月25日
This was a great opportunity to learn and push myself in a supportive environment. My supervisor seemed to care about my progress and provided opportunities to learn more
nah
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 3報告する
Second largest waste company
Parts Administrator Assistant (現在は退職) –  Fort Mill, SC2017年10月25日
Great DM benefits are wonderful close to home flexible with work shift . offers employee safety events to boost moral great place to work overall fun employees
社風
don't dress nice, dress dirty
Sorter /Waste Assembly Line Team Associate (現在は退職) –  Inver Grove Heights, MN2017年10月25日
very friendly folks, job is fast pace, trash moves along the conveyor belt and involves team work to help sort them into the right bins, prepare to get your clothes all stink up and smelly at the end of the day
food machines
短所
not able to eat lunch when you stink like trash
Keep looking!
Waste Hauler / Driver (現在は退職) –  Fort Worth, TX2017年10月25日
First off they start you off at $15 an hour, then after a couple months they do some sort of slide of hand tell you that you are getting paid by the ton and that bring your check down to almost $10 an hour. And if you get too much overtime they cut that pay down too. They dock 30 minutes lunch time daily but don't want you to take it. It is very cut throat, supervisors are only out to save themselves, drivers are only a number to them. The trucks are old, they brake down daily, and the mechanics do not properly fix them, they band - aid them just to get them out of the shop.
Read the review
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
My experience
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Joliet, IL2017年10月25日
I loved working there and was very upset that the department was relocating to a different state. I wish there was a way for me to have a guaranteed position.
Great General Manager
some management
社風
A company that truly cares
Operations Clerk (現在は退職) –  Lakeland, FL2017年10月25日
While a typical 8 hour work day is out of the question for most everyone who works here, it was mostly an enjoyable atmosphere to work in. Free ice cream every Friday and lunches/ dinners provided regularly. Relaxed atmosphere and easy to work with managment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Poor Management
Dispatcher/Operations Assistant (現在は退職) –  Bella Vista, AR2017年10月25日
My supervisor was very disrespectful the whole time I worked there. Nothing I ever did was good enough for him. That was the only reason I left the company.
Pay
社風
not a good place to work
Shop Manager (現在は退職) –  Flint, MI2017年10月25日
make sure you get everything in writing from the manager before starting work. once you accomplish what the hire you for they let you down without warning
Great Place
Construction Sales Executive (在職中) –  Sun Valley, CA2017年10月24日
Great enjoyed going to work every day. Staff was very knowledgeable, you do have employees who should be fired but overall great staff. Management was great support
社風
Good pay and career advancement...Poor customer service
Division Sales Manager (在職中) –  Indiana2017年10月24日
Republic Services is a company that still hasn't figured out if it is a mom and pop business or a large corporate entity. The reason for this is that they allow for a high level of incompetence throughout the organization without ever removing those people from those positions. Their pay is very good and they are starting to get on board with company standards from location to location. My biggest issue with the company is the unrealistic expectations of the marketplace and pressure that they put their leaders under. The longer you are a customer, the more they increase your rate, which results in high customer turnover, no brand loyalty and a revolving door for customers, employees and managers. In the end, you end up staying for the pay and absolutely nothing else, which doesn't give much motivation to operate with excellence everyday other than pride.
長所
Great pay and room for advancement
短所
No accountability for under performers, very high turnover and unfair pricing models for customers
Terrible Employer
Operator/Laborer (現在は退職) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2017年10月23日
This is a filthy job with low pay where management has no respect for employees. It has consistently gone down hill since they purchased City Carton and left behind all ethics and positive qualities that they had.
Inconsistent
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Chandler, AZ2017年10月23日
With the many changes the call center is experiencing the employees are certainly suffering with the inconsistent expectations set forth to employees. For one training class of 30 plus that all started on the same days, there had to of been 8 different expectations set regarding attendance alone not to mention other factors of the job. Say what you mean and mean what you say and stick to it. Communication is key.
Starting Pay
communication
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Challenging
Inside Sales Representative (在職中) –  San Diego, CA2017年10月23日
Working hard pays off at Republic Services. Great bonuses and commissions. However a lot of competition in the open market field. Staying on top and a lot of dedication is required.
Monday thru Friday
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Worst
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Fairfax, VA2017年10月23日
The worst place I've ever worked. They are unwilling to work with you , regardless of your home situation. They let management bully you, and HR doesn't work with you for anything.
You got paid
短所
The pay was horrible, especially for the environment you had to deal with.

総合評価