Republic Servicesの社員レビュー

1,776 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Good place to grow
Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant (現在は退職) –  New Brunswick, NJ2018年5月24日
Provides good opportunities to learn and grow.
Meetings are quite helpful to understand the complex working environment provided the effort is made to learn.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Management at the Yorktown location treats workers like children
Fleet Maintenance Mechanic B (現在は退職) –  Yorktown, VA2018年5月24日
Plagued with bad management decisions followed by blaming employees for failures to plan and address known problems. It takes very thick skin to survive at the Yorktown location. I made it a year and a half until I lost my temper and said somethings that cost me my job for yelling at a supervisor / insubordination.
Paid Weekly
短所
Wont provide training to keep techs current on new technology
laid back but hard work
Route Driver (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年5月23日
not a bad gig, jus be on time and dont get caught doing dirt. make sure you keep up with the season and do your job. they will do their best to take care of you as long as youre compliant
Bad Atmosphere to work
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  King of Prussia, PA2018年5月22日
horrible management. never coached and managed out place. do not care about their employees. over-worked and underpaid for the job. management was focused on other things than their employees
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Great place to work.
Customer Service Manager (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年5月22日
If the local call center was still open I would still be working for the company. There was great teamwork and communication in the workplace. I enjoyed dealing with my customers and coworkers.
Teamwork
N/A
社風
Its like a marriage thats over only no o e wants to call it.
Driver/Operator (在職中) –  Montana2018年5月19日
Started out great. Good vibe good people. Started trying to get xtra training,and it never happened. You've got to play along,to get along. The harder you try,the more they push back.show up,shut up,and do your job. People show up,all fired up,to makea differnce,they end up moving on.
長所
Its great if you want a job
短所
Its just a job .no advancement
fun place to work
residential helper I (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年5月19日
management suck at this time unorganized and favoritism and being forced to stay out and get the cans unwillingly Chinese overtime you only get or got a raise if you were a favorite
長所
benefits
短所
chinese overtime
poor corporate management
Residential Driver (現在は退職) –  Tyngsboro, MA2018年5月18日
co hires temps that can not do or meet osha requirements to save money but costs time drivers in time. Has very poor HAR department. Does not accept valid medical leave for employees would rather terminate them
overtime
短所
temp help that doesn't know how to do the job
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
It’s a job
Driver/Operator (現在は退職) –  TX2018年5月17日
Truck operated slow for over 6 months and never got fixed. Got passed up on a transfer to an employee that was there less time than me. Promises from management that never happens. They just look out for themselves
Wkends off
Low pay. No advancement. Management. Low hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 1報告する
Good job
Sales Retention (現在は退職) –  Winder, GA2018年5月17日
This was a sales job. Meeting were left to a minimum, which was good. . . . . . The supervisor was nice. The manager was nice. It was a decent place.
Current
Helper (在職中) –  Winder, GA2018年5月17日
Management will tell you what they think you want . Instead of the truth. Will hold you back till it suits them. Refuse to put me in driver seat, and tell me they are working on it
Good benifits, decent pay
短所
Bad management, worn out equipment, long hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Fast paced long days but compensation was fair for production goals.
Roll-off Driver (在職中) –  Murfreesboro, TN2018年5月16日
Would be willing to continue to work for Republic. If there are job opportunities available when I move. Mostly work your own route. But the other drivers are more than willing to help if possible. Republic is going to hourly pay instead of production based pay.
Safety Awards
Working conditions
Not a easy job
Driver/Operator (在職中) –  Bosie2018年5月16日
They do not treat workers well long hours no thanks for your work low pay raise the crew only cares about themself will not help each other and will get you in trouble if they can to get your spot
A lot of hours
短所
No life long hours managers do not care about you and how hard you work
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
You will have ample opportunties to make money
Escalations Specialist (在職中) –  Chandler, AZ2018年5月16日
Good for income will give you great experience with hostile customers, and how to properly resolve escalated matters. If your not adaptive to change Republic Services will give you that experience...
Pay benefits
短所
They still need to understand loyalty and service to
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Not your typical call center
Bilingual Senior Advisor (在職中) –  Chandler, AZ2018年5月15日
This is not your typical call center it is a great place to work as long as you can stand some angry customers. You're going to find that at every call center but this is hands down the best job I've ever had!
長所
free lunches, so much OT and great environment
fixed schedule
社風
Taking temps orders service request
Customer Resource Associate (在職中) –  Anaheim, CA2018年5月15日
Busy call center and taking temps orders starting new resi service and commercial accts as well.
Requesting service for blk items for there homes and exch carts as well
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Productive and fun workplace
Baler Operator (現在は退職) –  Camden, NJ2018年5月15日
I had my time there to learn more skills and knowledge..There's very long hours but it all pays off at thee end,the security there is not that well but overall great job.
長所
Benefits
短所
Hours
社風
Productive and fun work place
Internship, Controllers Assistant (現在は退職) –  Erie, MI2018年5月14日
The accounting department was a great fun work environment with great management. The work culture could sometimes get tough when having to interact with other departments.
社風
Fast paced. Nice environment but not enough training
Warehouse / Yard Worker (在職中) –  Salinas, CA2018年5月14日
I was only a temporary worker so it is hard for me to be judgmental. I don't have enough time there to make a proper assessment. There seemed to be a friendly atmosphere. There is lots of drivers. I was looking forward to one of those positions, but is unavailable at this time.
Enjoyed the team atmosphere
短所
Needed full time, but this was a temporary position
社風
Could be worse, but needs to be FAR better.
Employee (在職中) –  Seattle, WA2018年5月13日
My co-workers and current manager are exceptional. My commute is acceptable. My work does not interfere with my life, with the exception of the hours I am there.

Living the Seattle area, there is a 5-7% Cost of Living per annum, and it is increasing year over year. Republic Services just simply will not compensate employees properly, unless you are in a managerial position. Raises are ridiculously pathetic, and upper management is apathetic at best about the situation. When said management laughs in your face about your financial situation, that's not acceptable. Recent management hires from outside of the industry have hurt morale.

This company will use you and your talents, but God forbid if you want to advance, unless you possess a Bachelor's Degree and want to move to Timbuktu. Not only are you treated like a second class citizen, you are lied to about possible promotions.

While this company has provided me a workplace, it has been at the cost of career advancement.
Beneftis, Co-Workers, Commute
短所
Inept and ineffectual management. No advancement. Poor compensation.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する