Republic ServicesのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 130 件見つかりました
社風
Productive and fun workplace with a foosball table
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Fishers, IN2017年12月11日
I have no actual review as I still work there and enjoy the atmosphere. There is plenty of work to do and plenty of opportunities to learn. More opportunities to promote.
社風
Terrible place for enployment unless you like stress everyday
Customers Service Representative (在職中) –  Charlotte, NC2017年11月27日
qucikly turned into a very streesful days of work. Every day there is change with no correct comunication between the reps and managment, There would be times where the managment could not answer a simple question. Every call is a complaint and or escaltion. the Supervisors will not take the escaltion calls and will sometimes have the customer on hold untill they hang up. This company SUCKS !!!
45 minute lunch break
短所
every call is a complaint or escaltion.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
good company
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2017年11月15日
great company to work for with excellent benefits. customers can be cumbersome but its trash and they will get over it. you can only do what you can do. i would go back
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Positive experience
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2017年11月01日
Was far from home.
My success was based on my performance.
Evaluations and promotions seem to be fair.
Must be ready to listen to people mostly complain, not always.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Overall culture
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Corvallis, OR2017年10月29日
Republic was a great job that required hard work but also was a fun atmosphere. We received food on a weekly basis. My supervisor was the best. I would love to be working there again.
長所
Fun, hard work, pay and benefits
It was only temporary
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Excellent company
Customer Services Representative (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2017年10月26日
Excellent compan! Managment is approachable, peers are awesome a very pleasant environment from entry level to re-entering the worforce etc. Republic services is an excellent company
PAY, VACATION TIME, WORK-BALANCE, MANAGEMENT IS AWESOME
N/A
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Poor Management/Racism
Customer Resource Associate (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2017年10月26日
I don't like management very unprofessional and showed favoritism to other employees. As women of color I always felt very out of place and uncomfortable.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 6報告する
My experience
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Joliet, IL2017年10月25日
I loved working there and was very upset that the department was relocating to a different state. I wish there was a way for me to have a guaranteed position.
Great General Manager
some management
Inconsistent
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Chandler, AZ2017年10月23日
With the many changes the call center is experiencing the employees are certainly suffering with the inconsistent expectations set forth to employees. For one training class of 30 plus that all started on the same days, there had to of been 8 different expectations set regarding attendance alone not to mention other factors of the job. Say what you mean and mean what you say and stick to it. Communication is key.
Starting Pay
communication
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Worst
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Fairfax, VA2017年10月23日
The worst place I've ever worked. They are unwilling to work with you , regardless of your home situation. They let management bully you, and HR doesn't work with you for anything.
You got paid
短所
The pay was horrible, especially for the environment you had to deal with.
社風
Good service company-customer was most important in keeping happy.
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Springfield, MO2017年10月22日
This was a somewhat stressful job working with the public and not always pleasant customers. My co-workers were good people to work with. It was a call center and we were on the phones all day and that was the main priority.
Good benefits and pay
短所
Stress level was high dealing with public
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Great Company
Customer Resource Consultant (在職中) –  Indianapolis, IN2017年10月19日
Customers are really angry and specialist are limited as to what we can do to correct their issues. Stressful when at peak times or new services offered.
Not good
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Chandler, AZ2017年10月11日
Customer service front line services cause for stressful days. Supervisors unwilling to help representative by not standing up for employees and letting managers micromanage supervisors.
社風
Productive and fast-paced workplace with very competent employees
Customer Service Sales Consultant Level 3 (現在は退職) –  Mobile, AL2017年10月10日
A typical work day would be answering 75 or more calls per day assisting customers with establishing new residential, commercial or industrial accounts as well as helping to retain existing customers. I have learned many important skills such as computer, sales and clerical skills. Management was, for the most part, fair and impartial.
The workplace culture was made up of many diverse groups which interacted in a very professional way. The hardest part of my job of my job was maintaining the mentality that the "customer is always right." Even though I did not always agree with the customer's logic, I always had to find a way to satisfy the customer while still generating revenue for the company. The most enjoyable part was knowing that the customer was satisfied and would remain a loyal customer to our company.
長所
Free lunches, employee benefits and room for advancement
30 min lunches
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Positive
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Melrose park Illinois2017年10月06日
The culture was a fast paced call center. Inbound calls coming in to the call queue. Individual metric system was kept by management.The workplace was busy but friendly.
Helping PeopleProblem Solving
短所
Sometimes having to de-escalate an unhappy customer
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Great environment
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年10月04日
The CSR's feel more like a family, yes the call center work is not a "fun" job but your friends make it fun. If you can make it passed the few old people that complain their trash hasn't been picked up by 9AM then you are good to go. great insurance and pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Good Luck
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Chandler, AZ2017年9月28日
Ask a lot of questions - Be aware of the answers you are given - you are not to engage with management - Be aware of what you express and any beliefs you have towards all facets of the company and pratcies
zero
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
Good place to work.
Customer Service Specialist (現在は退職) –  Morocco, IN2017年9月28日
Would have retired from there but they relocated to Fisher, In. Room for advancement, great management team, a for real open door policy. Benefits are good, people were great. Can be stressful at times. Your performance is rated constantly but management is there to help you succeed. Overall a fun place to work at and build a career.
長所
Advancement opportunity, pay, benefits, management and other perks
They relocated
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Fast past and productive environment.
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Chandler, AZ2017年9月25日
The company has great benefits and loves to give employees overtime opportunities when it is necessary. Management is always glad to help when the can.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 3報告する
Republic Services
Customer Service Representative/Agent (現在は退職) –  King of Prussia, PA2017年9月22日
This was a good position if it did not relocate to Charlotte, NC...The work environment could be better the customer service place could have been maintained better.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する