Republic ServicesのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 203 件見つかりました 1,919 件のレビューを見る
Horrible management
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Ohio2018年10月04日
Run as fast as you can away from this horrible company they promote negative behavior and bullying! Company is riddled with discrimination and does not promote from within
The whole company
great place
Customer Service Specialist (現在は退職) –  bridgeton, mo2018年9月29日
I only left to go back onto the field I went to school for. they are awesome. they also do several events throughout the year for employees like bbq and a banquet.
長所
pay, good collaboration with management
stuck in a cubical
liked it
Customer Resource Associate (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年9月18日
I liked working there it was a good job had a good supervisor and a good work enviorenment I would work there agan if given the chance but there customer service dept left houstn
Management is great; They practice Safety First
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  West Grove, PA2018年9月17日
Extremely busy in the call center. The phone rings from 8am to 5pm. You are rated on your Average Speed of Answer, Abandonment/dropped calls and 80% Service Level. The Fuel and Environmental fees are confusing to customers. One is constantly attempting to save accounts from cancelling due to quarterly rate increases. One must have the patience of Job to work in the Call Center.
長所
Benefits
短所
fast- paced, stressful
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
I enjoyed working at Republic Services in Fishers Call Center
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年9月06日
I enjoyed working for Republic service, if nit for personal reason I would still be there. My supervisor was very helpful and very helpful. Wush I could go back there.
Stressful environment
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Charlotte nc2018年8月13日
Would not recommend this position. Too stressful and all about numbers not customer service. Management never there when needed. Too much harassment with no ability to assist customers
Stress
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
clicks among staff
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (現在は退職) –  Anaheim, CA2018年8月11日
this place is all about cliques, it's as though it is a high school and it is everyone for themselves there. The management are split into two cliques, and one group is great, while the other just simply do not care about their staff.
no pros
短所
management does not care about the stress there and how it affects the staff
社風
RS recently relocated to a new building, it's very cool...
Customer Resource Associate (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年8月07日
The dress code is causal, management is ok, the colleagues are pretty cool (but then again I'm from NYC, so I'm cool and easily make friends). The work culture is cool, management is there to assist you when you need help. RS is a pretty cool and professional place to work. The paid is super decent for the South. Go Get It!!
The environment is professional
短所
HR should be more neutral.
stressful
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Arlington, TX 760112018年7月23日
Company was stressful to work for the manager nor supervisor had alot of knowledge about the department that they were working. The company did not have the satisfy the customer attitude. There were alot of dissatisfied customers that were not being serviced.
was a job
stressful
basic work day
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年7月18日
each day may have something different. There is not a lot of pressure and no micromanaging. Nice place to work if advancing is not high on your list of goals.
vacation time
advancment
社風
The only thing nice about this company is the free fruit.
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年7月07日
Where do i start? Once you are out of training, it goes downhill from there! The two girls who are supposedly your trainers DONT help at all. They get the other girls to do their jobs for them. They are very lazy! Management does not stay on one accord. They tell you conflicting information and then when you get a low quality score, they try to act like they provided you with the wrong information! Those of you coming in through a temp agency PLEASE BEWARE! They basically let got of our entire temp class to make room for the new permanent people they hired. They act like they care about their employees while in training but as Nesting is almost over, they drop you like a bad habit. They don’t care that you may have children or a sick relative to care for. All they care about is themselves and clocking out early! Please don’t be fooled people! This is NOT a good company!
Free fruit
Lazy Management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ 2報告する
社風
Not given a fair chance l
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年7月05日
I took temporary to perm assignment with company and got terminated for not meeting metrics . They are very cut throat make the job stressful. Management does not give u any feedback or guidAnce but helps to set you up for failure.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ報告する
社風
Very stressfull, constantly adding more work
Dispatch, Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Fairmont, WV2018年7月02日
Very stressful, constantly adding more work. Management will give you their work duties until you can't keep up. Policy states in their job description that management can add to you job duties if they feel there is a need.
lots of perks
短所
Management hides in their offices and constantly pile more work on you.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Customer Service
Customer Service Specialist (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年6月24日
Never clear what work will be on any given day and no forward guidance. Lots of management people but little to no explanation of company plans to deal with call flow or guidance to workers.Not enough people to process calls and order flow. Cust hold time consistently over 1/2 hour and many times longer, for months.
Nice call center
短所
Too much work left undone. Not enough employees.
社風
Great Company to work for.
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年6月20日
Great place to work, had a lot of support from my supervisor. They work with you to help you grow and learn to meet their expectations on the job you are doing.
長所
They responded to annual survey's and worked to fix the issues.
短所
Pay on the low side but still great company
Run while you can
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年5月29日
I worked for this company and it was the worst experience I ever had . Management is very unorganized, unprofessional. I overheard a conversation regarding African Americans and braids and tattoos. I went to hr about what I heard and was advised it was a misunderstanding. On top of overworking and lack of advancement. I decided to quit and go to a company and make less pay but appreciated like any hard worker should . Don’t waste your time . The turn over rate is high because of lack of training and mangers . Nice pay but a waste of time!!!
Managers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 1報告する
Bad Atmosphere to work
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  King of Prussia, PA2018年5月22日
horrible management. never coached and managed out place. do not care about their employees. over-worked and underpaid for the job. management was focused on other things than their employees
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
Taking temps orders service request
Customer Resource Associate (在職中) –  Anaheim, CA2018年5月15日
Busy call center and taking temps orders starting new resi service and commercial accts as well.
Requesting service for blk items for there homes and exch carts as well
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Nice Place but can be unpredictable
Customer Service Consultant/Agent (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年5月09日
I worked for Republic Services for just over 2 years. In that span, I was tossed between Customer Service, Sales, and Operations. Wherever there was a need I was asked to go fill in. While it was nice to be needed, it made finding a rhythm hard at times.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
Proactive in the work plaxe
Customer Service Representative I (現在は退職) –  New Brunswick, NJ2018年5月06日
Republic was a fun place to work. I learned a lot about people. The work place culture was mixed. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping people. The hardest part of the job was trying to get a customer approved for something that the management was to busy to approve. A typical day would be on the phone taking calls and solving problems.
awarded for good service