Republic ServicesのCustomer Service Representativeポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 195 件見つかりました 1,763 件のレビューを見る
社風
The only thing nice about this company is the free fruit.
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年7月07日
Where do i start? Once you are out of training, it goes downhill from there! The two girls who are supposedly your trainers DONT help at all. They get the other girls to do their jobs for them. They are very lazy! Management does not stay on one accord. They tell you conflicting information and then when you get a low quality score, they try to act like they provided you with the wrong information! Those of you coming in through a temp agency PLEASE BEWARE! They basically let got of our entire temp class to make room for the new permanent people they hired. They act like they care about their employees while in training but as Nesting is almost over, they drop you like a bad habit. They don’t care that you may have children or a sick relative to care for. All they care about is themselves and clocking out early! Please don’t be fooled people! This is NOT a good company!
Free fruit
Lazy Management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Not given a fair chance l
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年7月05日
I took temporary to perm assignment with company and got terminated for not meeting metrics . They are very cut throat make the job stressful. Management does not give u any feedback or guidAnce but helps to set you up for failure.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Customer Service
Customer Service Specialist (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年6月24日
Never clear what work will be on any given day and no forward guidance. Lots of management people but little to no explanation of company plans to deal with call flow or guidance to workers.Not enough people to process calls and order flow. Cust hold time consistently over 1/2 hour and many times longer, for months.
Nice call center
短所
Too much work left undone. Not enough employees.
社風
Great Company to work for.
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年6月20日
Great place to work, had a lot of support from my supervisor. They work with you to help you grow and learn to meet their expectations on the job you are doing.
長所
They responded to annual survey's and worked to fix the issues.
短所
Pay on the low side but still great company
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Run while you can
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年5月29日
I worked for this company and it was the worst experience I ever had . Management is very unorganized, unprofessional. I overheard a conversation regarding African Americans and braids and tattoos. I went to hr about what I heard and was advised it was a misunderstanding. On top of overworking and lack of advancement. I decided to quit and go to a company and make less pay but appreciated like any hard worker should . Don’t waste your time . The turn over rate is high because of lack of training and mangers . Nice pay but a waste of time!!!
Managers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
Bad Atmosphere to work
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  King of Prussia, PA2018年5月22日
horrible management. never coached and managed out place. do not care about their employees. over-worked and underpaid for the job. management was focused on other things than their employees
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
Taking temps orders service request
Customer Resource Associate (在職中) –  Anaheim, CA2018年5月15日
Busy call center and taking temps orders starting new resi service and commercial accts as well.
Requesting service for blk items for there homes and exch carts as well
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Nice Place but can be unpredictable
Customer Service Consultant/Agent (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2018年5月09日
I worked for Republic Services for just over 2 years. In that span, I was tossed between Customer Service, Sales, and Operations. Wherever there was a need I was asked to go fill in. While it was nice to be needed, it made finding a rhythm hard at times.
社風
Proactive in the work plaxe
Customer Service Representative I (現在は退職) –  New Brunswick, NJ2018年5月06日
Republic was a fun place to work. I learned a lot about people. The work place culture was mixed. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping people. The hardest part of the job was trying to get a customer approved for something that the management was to busy to approve. A typical day would be on the phone taking calls and solving problems.
awarded for good service
Healthcare was not good
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Customer Service
Customer Service Rep (現在は退職) –  Mobile, AL 366092018年5月01日
Customer Service, call center.
Answer inbound calls and resolve from residential and commercial customers.
Anywhere from 50 to 65 calls a day from many different areas in the country.
Knowledge in financial, billing, and any other issues customers may need.
Ability to handle basic office equipment and data entry.
Good Bennefits
Being Down sized was hard
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Allied Waste was bought out by Republic
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Mount Vernon, OH2018年4月29日
Location was very dirty and smelly as it is a dumping station. Very stressful office with phones ringing constantly. Office staff was severely underpaid.
長所
Majority of people were great to work with.
短所
Company bought out by Republic.
Attendance
Customer Service Specialist (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年4月16日
They change the policy for the attendance in the middle of the year. Setting a lot of people up didn’t care that they told us one thing and changed it. Same with pay they just had different job titles but never increased the pay when they did they just reduced what certain people was doing. Management sucked nobody cares about the employee there no empathy to any situation
長所
Friendly stuff, nice clean work environment
Short lunches, poor management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
stressful place to work in
Customer Service (在職中) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA2018年4月05日
republic services is a great place to work but they will take advantage of your kindness and use you and promise you promotions and wont happen not much to say.
free lunches/ benefits
短所
works you over board and wont pay you what you deserve
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 3報告する
Poor management
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  North Carolina2018年3月27日
This company was okay working for until they fired the director tom and then from there it went down hill the management is very poor they base everything on who they like and who they favorite is also they dont give a dam about they employees very poor services for a job
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 2報告する
Weekly pay, easy job.
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年3月26日
Pay could definitely be higher.I was fortunate to have had two great supervisors when I worked there. Both of whom I kept in touch with when I left. It's an easy Customer Service job, just didn't pay enough for me as a single mom supporting 4 kids.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
Small office setting
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Canyon, TX2018年3月22日
The company provided lots of hands on training to insure you complete your job accurately and efficiently. The office was small people the staff and management was amazing.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
社風
Call center customer service.
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Chandler, AZ2018年3月19日
This is a typical call center. However, management is bad with communication. Things change really quickly and it's difficult to know whether you're doing a good job or a bad job. My direct supervisor was great, and did all she could to help.
free fruit, free coffee
stressful environment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Depends on who you are
Dispatcher/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Cincinnati, OH2018年3月15日
If you tell the truth about numbers, they don't like you. It's very political and favoritism is extremely high here. The same rules don't apply to everyone. There's more drama here than high school. You can't trust anyone there. The pay is good but you don't have a life to enjoy it.
Good pay
短所
No life, favoritism, political, untrustworthy, dishonest
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ報告する
社風
Looks good on the outside, has all the buzz words but messed up on the inside!
Customer Resource Consultant (現在は退職) –  Chandler, AZ2018年3月12日
Started out looking pretty good, similar core values to my own, Responsible, Reliable, Resourceful and Relentless, do The Right Thing each and Every Time...that soon disappears and it is all about the "numbers" clocking in/out must be precise even if you are on a long call. There is little to no support from your supervisor except for punishment and negativity. Many customers may have to call in 7-12 times for the same problem and Customer Service keeps just taking the same action again and again expecting different results, customers have been sent to collections due to the companies mistakes not the customer. Customers call to cancel their service and many times it can be 2-6 months later and 7-12 phone calls before the company gets around to it. How hard can it be? This is not a lunar moon shot, it is garbage for crying out loud. Just pick it up and get rid of it. You are rewarded for compliance and time perfection, not doing the right thing at all. We make false promises that are often not kept so the customer feels deceived, but as long as we have a bright and cheery attitude then it is all good. If the CEO is really aware of this very poor customer service and allows it to continue then that does not speak well of his leadership.
Nice Physical Environment
短所
Poor Communications, no time for 1:1's or coaching, no opportunity for advancement
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する
No call back
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年3月06日
They are unprofessional glad I am not working for them , they did not have the decency to email or call me to let me know if I did not get the job, if they do this to applicants imagine how they must treat their clients
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ 3報告する