Republic ServicesのDispatcherポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 47 件見つかりました 1,983 件のレビューを見る
Okay Place to work
Dispatcher (現在は退職) –  Allentown, PA2018年10月24日
I enjoyed my job and most of the employees. As Dispatcher I was challenged daily to get all done, which was quite a bit in a day. I have learned to do things the right way the first time. Culture was great, I learned many things from diversity of drivers. Hardest part of the job was the constant changes in policy and having to constantly cover others errors. Most enjoyable was the growing friendships of 14 years with my drivers and their families.
Challenging work environment.
Constant policy changes.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Decent place to work for
Dispatcher (在職中) –  Mount Vernon, OH2018年9月17日
Can be a good place to work for a driver. Good employee benefits, and a good union to work for.
Lots of hours to work, which can be good or bad depending on the situation.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Chula Vista, CA
Dispatcher (現在は退職) –  Chula Vista, CA2018年8月01日
Management here is atrocious. Hours cut and increased workload made it extremely stressful. No one works together which just caused problems for all in operations.

Felt harassed by one supervisor and GM in training. HR did nothing when I brought these issues to them.
Mangement.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
社風
Close to home and a great Manager.
Dispatcher (現在は退職) –  Hudson, FL2018年6月22日
The job was great working with truck drivers, doing data entry, troubleshooting problems, maintaining records and DOT logs. The position taught me patience, you have to have patience when dealing with people. The hardest part of the job was staying to all hours of the night for the last truck and the most enjoyable part was the data entry, loved to do that.
長所
Close to home, loved my Manager, did so many different tasks you never got sick of any one of them, the manager was always buying lunch
短所
No breaks, just a lunch if you were lucky, supervisor that did not like me and cause me all sorts of problems, too long of hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Long Hours, Stressful
Dispatcher (在職中) –  Greenville, SC2018年5月29日
Long Hours and high stress job. Low moral at our division. Very demanding. Not much supporting help. Nobody to fill in when you take time off. You felt as if you could not leave early or take time off because the job would not get done.
長所
Benefits
短所
Stressful, not compensated the same for vacation, too demanding
Productive Work Place
Dispatcher (Frontload) (現在は退職) –  Baton Rouge, LAF2018年5月09日
A typical day at Republic Service was making sure all routes are covered and all containers were dumped. I learned the true mean of team work. The culture of the work place was very pleasant. The hardest part of the job were co-workers causing conflict. The most enjoy part of the job was the team-work Front load driver shared with each other,
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
An interesting place to work
Dispatcher (在職中) –  Greensboro, NC2018年4月14日
Fast paced work but not enough help to do the job at hand.Often asked to work more and more and no incentive to do so.Management knows the problems but refuse to correct them and thus you are left in a hole that you can't get out of.
A job
短所
No help and bad equipment
Operational Dispatcher (在職中) –  Arlington, TX2018年4月03日
This is one of the best companies to work at if you wish to find somewhere to get an entry level position and be able to move up quickly. They love to train within.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
Overtime good, life none
Full-Time Dispatcher / Temp (現在は退職) –  Sun Valley, CA2018年2月16日
No life in there your a slave to that job. One day off, management very unorganized. Training is very bad. Over time is good. They didnt trained me well I had it to learn on my own. Theirs no communication there.
over time
no life
社風
fast pace environment quick problem solving some math req.
Operations-Dispatch (現在は退職) –  Milpitas, CA2018年2月10日
multi-tasking such as answering phones customers at front windows and Motorola chirp talk system make sure all trash is picked up at the end of day from every area proof read paper work tally up total trash for the day as well as pick ups for tomorrow
excel spreadsheets
learned how to manage my time efficiently work day goes by quickly
management was okay easy to get along with
culture was great drivers had been there for years all known each other for years
長所
easy once routine is down
na
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
good place to work
Dispatcher/Timekeeper (現在は退職) –  North Las Vegas, NV2018年2月03日
There's a lot of politics but keep your opinion to yourself and you'll be fine, On lunch and breaks you can watch television. They are very strict on attendance, and being on time.
Good benefits
employee bar-b-ques
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Fair enviroment depending your manager
Dispatcher (在職中) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年1月12日
not all advancements are fair many are given on personal relationship levels
many daily hours work in a high paced environment with many personalities
money, enviroment
limited advancement
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
San Diego division
Dispatcher (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2017年11月05日
Upper Management was really bad starting from the operations manager on up. They do not care about employees, its all about the bottom line and the morale was bad.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
社風
Work out in gym, take break with coworkers
Dispatcher (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年10月27日
start at 6 am. Check with early drivers, make sure all routes are covered. Request tomorrow auto schedule hauls. Start on review yesterdays route, make sure everything was serviced. Start on payroll. Dispatch same day service when sales or customer service sales that way. Check on hours worked per driver. Close route sheets in computer. Driver check in as they finish their route and come to yard. Make sure DVR is filled out properly
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
good company
Driver / Dispatcher (現在は退職) –  Wilmington, NC2017年10月07日
working in the trash business is hard work & long hrs anywhere but this is the better of the company's out there. there big so they can offer decent pay & benefits yet they don,t micromanage to the extent of the other big trash company,s.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 3報告する
Overall, great company. Poor Management
Dispatcher (現在は退職) –  Commerce City, CO2017年9月18日
Managers have no accountability. As soon as they are unable to delegate things to you, you have no value to them. Item's which employee's are concerned about are often overlooked, and even mocked. Human Resources is also very little help, often defending management and patronizing employees.
長所
Lots of food all of the time
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Bad Management
Dispatcher (在職中) –  Tampa, FL2017年8月27日
Expect to have no life!
Bad Management not understanding the demands of operations.
Need more employees to get the job done and nobody should
ever work so so so late for a garbage company. Trucks break down all day every day. Not enough Supervisors, Dispatchers or Drivers or Trucks.
Management is very weak.
Poor Management with no guts
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する
Overall excellent work enviroment
Dispatcher-Rolloff/Residential (現在は退職) –  Shreveport, LA2017年8月23日
Job is based on customer to company relations
Highly stressful at times
Responsible for all driver and equipment issues
Worked together daily with sales and maintenance teams
長所
Very experienced and professional drivers
long hours daily
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
社風
excellent place to work if your a go gitter!
Dispatcher (在職中) –  Abilene, TX2017年8月09日
An excellent place to work ,I have been a part of the republic family for 8 years Excellent place to work ,great management ,wonderful employees, I absolutely love my job , I absolutely love republic and the culture ,I've had a lot of drivers happily retire from here ,the turnover is not bad because people love there jobs. the company always brings positive changes to its employees, and I love the training they offer and also how they treat us here, management always makes us feel part of a team and also there very involved in our needs and they listen , I don't now what else to say other than that, if you work for republic services you work for a great company.
長所
employee engagement, great pay, wonderful people to work with
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
good people
Dispatcher (現在は退職) –  Inver Grove Heights, MN2017年7月20日
good people to work with. Set schedule for office workers, Monday thru Friday. Pay is alright. They offer vacation time and sick pay and free service for employees.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する