Republic ServicesのDispatcherポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 26 件見つかりました
San Diego division
Dispatcher (現在は退職) –  San Diego, CA2017年11月05日
Upper Management was really bad starting from the operations manager on up. They do not care about employees, its all about the bottom line and the morale was bad.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
good company
Driver / Dispatcher (現在は退職) –  Wilmington, NC2017年10月07日
working in the trash business is hard work & long hrs anywhere but this is the better of the company's out there. there big so they can offer decent pay & benefits yet they don,t micromanage to the extent of the other big trash company,s.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
Overall, great company. Poor Management
Dispatcher (現在は退職) –  Commerce City, CO2017年9月18日
Managers have no accountability. As soon as they are unable to delegate things to you, you have no value to them. Item's which employee's are concerned about are often overlooked, and even mocked. Human Resources is also very little help, often defending management and patronizing employees.
長所
Lots of food all of the time
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Bad Management
Dispatcher (在職中) –  Tampa, FL2017年8月27日
Expect to have no life!
Bad Management not understanding the demands of operations.
Need more employees to get the job done and nobody should
ever work so so so late for a garbage company. Trucks break down all day every day. Not enough Supervisors, Dispatchers or Drivers or Trucks.
Management is very weak.
Poor Management with no guts
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ報告する
Overall excellent work enviroment
Dispatcher-Rolloff/Residential (現在は退職) –  Shreveport, LA2017年8月23日
Job is based on customer to company relations
Highly stressful at times
Responsible for all driver and equipment issues
Worked together daily with sales and maintenance teams
長所
Very experienced and professional drivers
long hours daily
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
社風
excellent place to work if your a go gitter!
Dispatcher (在職中) –  Abilene, TX2017年8月09日
An excellent place to work ,I have been a part of the republic family for 8 years Excellent place to work ,great management ,wonderful employees, I absolutely love my job , I absolutely love republic and the culture ,I've had a lot of drivers happily retire from here ,the turnover is not bad because people love there jobs. the company always brings positive changes to its employees, and I love the training they offer and also how they treat us here, management always makes us feel part of a team and also there very involved in our needs and they listen , I don't now what else to say other than that, if you work for republic services you work for a great company.
長所
employee engagement, great pay, wonderful people to work with
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Great employees. Horriable management and life/work balance.
Dispatcher (現在は退職) –  Anaheim, CA2017年6月23日
Managers in my department had very large egos and were always bumping heads with one another. Lack of communication among managers. Employees and workplace culture is amazing. A lot of overtime.
長所
Free lunches, great employees.
短所
Bad management and life/work balance.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ報告する
社風
Great company to work for
Dispatcher (在職中) –  Lake Havasu City, AZ2017年6月16日
I left the company and came back because I missed the work environment and the company.. Great benefits and pay. Good working environment and professional management
Believes in their employees
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Great company poor management
Dispatcher/Shop Clerk (現在は退職) –  Adairsville, GA 301032017年6月13日
Overall company is great - just local office not so great. Training and expectations were not cohesive. Office was extremely busy and no time for proper training.
learned a lot on my own
micro managing
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Not a comfortable work environment
Dispatcher (在職中) –  Harlingen, TX2017年6月07日
When I first started at Republic, it was a very enjoyable workplace. Since then, management has become very poor, and the opportunity to advance in the company has become close to impossible. Have taken a 20 hour pay cut over the last year, and my schedule does not permit me to live a normal, family livelihood. Overall very unhappy.
Benefits, Pays very well
Poor management, An "Out For Yourself" mentality
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ報告する
Dispatchers are toxic
Dispatcher (現在は退職) –  Columbus, OH2017年5月23日
Cut throat. The dispatchers hate each other, but will dig the same grave to bury you. Dangerous and toxic environment. Redundant work. Supervisors and managers have no clue what they're doing. I've seen monkey scat fights at the zoo more organized than this place.
Hahahaha!
短所
No breaks, no time off, work life balance is non existent.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する
fast paced
Industrial Dispatcher (在職中) –  Columbus, OH2017年5月14日
Dispatching for Industrial line of business, assisting other departments through the day. Data entry for end of day completion. Learn the workings of all lines of business with the ability to crossover when needed in all lines of business.
Pay
短所
need more of a challenging career
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 6報告する
Horriable
Commercial/Industrial Dispatcher (現在は退職) –  Fairmont, WV2017年4月11日
Too bad you have to use 150 characters this place is terrible I would let my dog work there. No one is held accountable for anything that is why trash is never picked up unless weather is perfect.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
A tremendous amount of multi-tasking
DISPATCHER (現在は退職) –  Corpus Christi, TX2017年1月23日
This is the job where I learned to get tossed into the water and learn to swim by myself if you know what I mean. Very hectic and not very much staff to help you along the way. You will be on your own, but if anything will get you prepared to learn fast and be amazing at multi-tasking, this will!
長所
security, learning experience, hour lunch and management is very nice
短所
not really time for a personal life, not much training
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
社風
Pay was great but wasn't worth it
Dispatcher (現在は退職) –  Bowling Green, KY2017年1月04日
Great pay and benefits but the hours, management and the job duties should be all changed. Not a good experience. I don't think I can say to much more.
Pay
Almost everything
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
worst place to work ever
Dispatcher (現在は退職) –  Decatur, AL2016年8月02日
I was a dispatcher for Republic & what a joke. Worst place ever to work, if the drivers or other employees want you gone....you will be fired. Management does NOT care if you do your job, everyone is just looking for someone new to pass their work off on. Be ready to get blamed for anything & everything, then get fired because you won't kiss butt or disregard the rules. Save yourself the time & trouble, find another place to work. Having a job with this company is a guaranteed way to create one of the worst memories of your working life.
not working here anymore
everything & then some
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 37いいえ 2報告する
Great PLace to work
Truck Dispatcher (在職中) –  Birmingham, AL2016年6月23日
This is a great place to work however the pay is low if they raise the pay a little more people would not leave they really show you that they want you there
長所
Great place to workthey value you there
They dont pay any money
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 5報告する
BUSINESS TO BUSINESS
Operations Dispatcher & Scales (在職中) –  COVINGTON, KY2015年7月22日
All in all its a great place to work. However, the pay grade should increase for the job that we do. I get to meet different people and work with the community which I love to do. Everyday is different.
Flexibility and layed back
短所
got to worrk holiday's and weekends
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する
Good paying job stressful
Dispatcher (現在は退職) –  Wilmington, DE2014年9月17日
I was there for 2 years and made an operational mistake that was a terminable offense. I can understand that there are no second chances when it comes the the safety of a 40000 lb vehicle. The hours were long .It was a stressful job. Pay was great.
Pay and compensation
Hours, stress
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 35いいえ 13報告する
Opeartions
Dispatcher (在職中) –  Commerce City, CO2014年5月07日
Knowledge of surrounding Cities
Answer In-Bound customer service calls regarding waste removal
friendly co-worker