Republic ServicesのDriverポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 218 件見つかりました 1,763 件のレビューを見る
社風
Overall, a great place to work
Roll-off Driver (在職中) –  North Charleston, SC2018年7月05日
I have enjoyed my time here. Good management and fair pay. As far as a waste removal company, I put them against any others out there. The hours are good and the schedule is hard to beat.
長所
Good management. Good hours and schedule
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
The company needs to consider the employees more other than a cookout
Driver (在職中) –  Tampa, FL2018年7月04日
Allow us to it's better other than Crossing each other over as it seems that we are all having Financial struggles other than those who are picked or consider to be a favorite due to constant complaining in the office👿
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
trucks are good. management not so much
DRIVER (在職中) –  Boise, ID2018年7月03日
The work is steady and boring. Management will put you aside if youre not in proper clique. Status was a clear line drawn in the sand. Theres no grey area.
Fun workplace
Driver/Laborer (現在は退職) –  Fall River, MA2018年7月02日
Job was consistent you are safe if you had a contracted prevailing wage town you didn't have to swing drive. It was a fair place to work for worked with a lot of good people
Driver (現在は退職) –  Boise, ID2018年6月26日
Things would be better if they paid more money by the hour . I feel that they really need to take the time out to listen to the drivers and what they’re legitimate complaints are
社風
Safe and great place to work
Roll off driver (現在は退職) –  Winchester, VA2018年6月20日
Safe and great place to work. Would like to go back if posible. I loved the people I worked with. Not much room for advancement but that was ok . I was happy.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Hard work a lot of hours and great opportuinty.
Residential Driver (在職中) –  Hickory, NC2018年6月14日
I believe republic waste services gives employees a opportunity to make a decent wage to survive.

I would like to transfer to closer terminal to my house because it is a hour drive to work but the pay is okay.
長所
When you get overtime it helps.
短所
It is a hour drive to work. and someitmes our trucks break down cant control that.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Good place to be jerked around
driver (現在は退職) –  Elkhart, IN2018年6月01日
Will try to get you to do residential route no matter what you apply for. Unreasonable workloads and hours expected of you. Junk trucks, if they had any in working order.
短所
unrealistic workloads, overworked, deceptive managers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
poor corporate management
Residential Driver (現在は退職) –  Tyngsboro, MA2018年5月18日
co hires temps that can not do or meet osha requirements to save money but costs time drivers in time. Has very poor HAR department. Does not accept valid medical leave for employees would rather terminate them
overtime
短所
temp help that doesn't know how to do the job
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
Fast paced long days but compensation was fair for production goals.
Roll-off Driver (在職中) –  Murfreesboro, TN2018年5月16日
Would be willing to continue to work for Republic. If there are job opportunities available when I move. Mostly work your own route. But the other drivers are more than willing to help if possible. Republic is going to hourly pay instead of production based pay.
Safety Awards
Working conditions
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Roll Off Driver (在職中) –  Ohio2018年5月12日
Good place to work your are home every night , decent pay for not being over the road and away from home every night , decent benefits can be Physically demanding
Home every night
Weather conditions
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Heavy but inconsistent daily workload
Driver (現在は退職) –  Columbus, OH2018年4月09日
IT's difficult to review the company on a whole as each location seems to run differently.
Some locations have severe inconsistencies in pay and shifts, and others are the same across the board.
Safety rewards
management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Technical job
Driver (現在は退職) –  Jefferson, LA2018年4月03日
go out on set route pickup open top container, transport to landfill dump content and return back to customer. most enjoyable part of job was working with customers on route.
poor managment
liked it
Roll off container driver (現在は退職) –  Owensboro, KY2018年4月03日
good place to work. good people to work with. they had good equipment to work with and it was maintained well they really care about the employees and their safety
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 3報告する
社風
If you need a job good place
Comercial Driver (在職中) –  Boise, ID2018年3月17日
No real advancement from drivers, good ol boy system in full effect. The have low pay long hours and employees are just a number. Was told many times you are replaceable. Management doesn't communicate well with drivers and seems like they are out to write guys up for anything.
長所
Good vacation, if you can afford to lose over time pay
Health insurance goes up more then your average ¢30 raise
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ報告する
社風
I would not work for this company
Driver (現在は退職) –  Wabash, IN2018年3月05日
The job itself is not bad Management is the problem. Out of everyplace I have worked none have ever been as bad as they are there. I was hurt badly on the job lied to about filing workmans comp and then when i returned to work was put in a position to re injure myself so they could get rid of me.
長所
None they even make it hard to use the benefits
短所
management, hours, pay, scare tactics
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 2報告する
Hard work but laid back
Driver (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年3月04日
I liked working for allied but I had an understanding with my boss that after a year he would help me to get transferred to Stillwater oklahoma but he never even tried to make it happen he was fired a week after I left
Heavy work load
Driver (現在は退職) –  Tyngsboro, MA2018年2月25日
12 to 13 hours a day
Dealing with constant stress
Missed managed at times
Workplace culture was good
Dealing with long hours
Going home safe at the end of the day
Lots of hours
No social life
Fast paced
Residential driver (在職中) –  Kansas City, KS2018年2月22日
This can be a great job as long as the weather is nice and the trucks run properly. 50 to 56 hrs a week. Most of the trucks are automatic transmission
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
production
Driver (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2018年2月21日
I really did enjoy working at this place I learned a lot about sanitation and there is quick advancement if you apply yourself.I used to love when they paid for torness.
work at your pace