Republic ServicesのDriverポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 154 件見つかりました
productive
Driver (在職中) –  West Columbia, SC2017年12月05日
management right now needs improving the most enjoyable part of this job is meeting new customers..the hardest part of this job is being slowed down because of traffic in the city
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Great money tuff job.
Driver (現在は退職) –  Carnegie, PA2017年12月04日
If you can get into the union and drive commercial frontload the pay is amazing. The roll off department pays great as well. Be prepared to work hard if your are in residential or commercial rearload.
Great money
短所
Little time spent with family because of exhaustion.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Terrible management
Swing Driver (現在は退職) –  Flint, MI2017年11月28日
Don't work for them! It is a terrible work environment, with unbelievably terrible management! Such a joke! Always the management against the employees, never a team effort.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
N/a
Roll Off Driver (在職中) –  Jordan, MN2017年11月26日
Currently you are not guaranteed 40 hours per week. Consider pay to be under par. Management of the Jordan location is in way over her head. Other employees are why I stayed.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
great place to work
Driver (現在は退職) –  Kansas city, KS2017年11月22日
Great work place attitude, Great work place, Great Management Take care of the employs and provide them with lunch sometimes, and just a great place to work.
Very good work place
Roll off Driver (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年11月19日
Overall Republic was a job in which we worked hard and at a fast pace. Management was fair with good employees. The hours could be long but the pay was exceptional.
good pay
long days
社風
Potential to make unlimited income.
Roll off driver (在職中) –  Delaware2017年11月19日
Good company to work for but each business unit is ran independently. So depenadant upon your relationship with your supervisors and manager ( if you are a yes man) you could either flourish or suffer. I have to say work ethic is a huge role in your paychecks if you are on an incentive pay scale but recently we were put on an hourly pay and the secret formula they used they do let you know. And the base the hourly rate off of your previous years gross w2 earnings and then to add insult they based on a 50 hour work week. So your gross divided by 52 weeks that number divided by 50 hours that’s what they pay you. ??? So they have literally capped how much you can make so unless you move on somewhere else or become a supervisor your stuck. No forward progress. The people that bring the money into the yard are the ones who suffer monetarily while the entire support staff , office personnel , collect their regular salaries and bonuses increase due to the savings by reducing drivers pay. So tell me how this company could get 5 stars?
Having a job
短所
Long hours minimal wages.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
Lots of hours and no one wanted to help you, every one for thenselves.
Residential Driver (現在は退職) –  Los Banos, CA2017年11月10日
Lots of favoritism, lots of snakes that work there that pose as your friends until something happens, then they act as if they don't know you, And management will lie on you just to cover there own butts. If your looking for a place to work at to be Depressed, miserable, Gossiping, Lazy people, and a cut throat environment then this is your lucky day ? If not then don't apply.
Weekly pay
短所
Phony people, liers, lazy, management thats second to Dung.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
Sanitation job
Driver (現在は退職) –  Hutchins, TX2017年11月06日
A typical day consist of routing and you an a rider completing an assignment of about 800 houses of trash content, Leaned how to deal with some very rude people. I learned how to stay nice. even when they used profanity. I learned to stay nice. Even when it was not your fault they sometimes would treat you bad, but I learned to stay polite. I learned control, Management was fair, to they help us with our jobs, made sure we were good and had what we need to do our job. The hardest part of the job for me was jumping in and out of the truck to pick up garbage. The most enjoyable part of the day was when your route was complete,.
Good work week
Labor
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
Keep looking!
Waste Hauler / Driver (現在は退職) –  Fort Worth, TX2017年10月25日
First off they start you off at $15 an hour, then after a couple months they do some sort of slide of hand tell you that you are getting paid by the ton and that bring your check down to almost $10 an hour. And if you get too much overtime they cut that pay down too. They dock 30 minutes lunch time daily but don't want you to take it. It is very cut throat, supervisors are only out to save themselves, drivers are only a number to them. The trucks are old, they brake down daily, and the mechanics do not properly fix them, they band - aid them just to get them out of the shop.
Read the review
社風
Your days vary some are long some are short
Driver (在職中) –  Jacksonville, FL2017年10月11日
A typical day starts pretty early. I have become a much better driver in my time at Republic. The most challenging part of the job is the conditions.
Work place freedom
Trucks breakdown frequently
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
needs better management
Residential Driver (在職中) –  Fall River, MA2017年10月10日
company and pay are good but have poor management work day is busy and sometimes long. Plus side is your to busy to really notice the time you have been working
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
Never enough employees
Driver (現在は退職) –  Mocksville, NC2017年9月21日
Worked on average 50 to 60 hours per week. Never got much help to finish my job if I needed it. Best part of job was the people I worked with. Still short employees to this day
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
社風
It was a good learning expierence
Roll off driver (現在は退職) –  Plano, TX2017年9月20日
Learned a lot. A typical work day consisted of starting at 6am and going to approximately 4:30. Management was fair for the most part but there was a lot of favoritism from the dispatch. The workplace culture is cool for the most part. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the rats and roaches. the most enjoyable part of the job was learning something new.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 7いいえ 2報告する
社風
not a good place to work.
Driver (現在は退職) –  Hutchins, TX2017年9月18日
Such a great company to work for but people on management is what is running this company to the ground. Supervisors are two face,they will make your life miserable.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
社風
Hard work, long hours and wages not that great.
Residential Driver (現在は退職) –  Youngstown, OH2017年9月11日
Driving a commercial motor vehicle can be very mentally draining when working long hours 5-6 days a week while working in all kinds of weather conditions. The work was very physically demanding and the work days were long. I did not mind the hard work or long hours but better employment came my way with General Motors.
長所
Benefits were good and working safely without supervision.
短所
Hard work, long hours and low wages.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
I'm impressed with the company so far. I've only been working here for two weeks and I have met many nice people.
Driver (在職中) –  Concord, NC2017年9月11日
Nice friendly people. I have more respect for all the waste management people. It's not easy getting to everyone's house and businesses with all the obstacles in the way. I have been learning so much. I look forward to many years with this company. Competitive pay. Great benefits.
Stable
Dirty job
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 3報告する
社風
Great place to work great supervisor REY great co workers and everyone willing to help
Driver (在職中) –  Corpus Christi, TX2017年9月10日
This is a great place to work good pay great benefits really good management Rey is a great supervisor and Brian is also a great Manager when ever you need anything there willing to help out great place to work
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
To much talk
Swing Driver (現在は退職) –  New Bern, NC2017年9月07日
They talked a lot about caring for the drivers. But when it came down to actually taking care of the drivers it didnt happen unless upper management was there to see it . It should have happened all the time . Trucks are not taken care of . Regardless of the type of job this is the drivers should not have been made to drive in those. Pre - post trip paperwork was all lies . Drivers jumped right in trucks , wrote down the miles and left . And on the rare day that something was written up by someone that actually cared it was never fixed . This place is very poorly ran and I do not recommend anyone get a job here. The management is in total denial .
ok money for the area
management
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 2報告する
Extremely Stressful job
Refuse Driver (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2017年9月05日
Work hours were normal 5 am until maybe 4 pm sometimes 6 pm. Your day depends on if the truck will operate properly. Sometimes the help they give you are extremely lazy which prolongs the day. The supervisors run the facility like its their personal business. Giving overtime time to the drivers who are friends with them or allow another driver to do their partial route while they go home.
短所
Unfair working conditions, misuse of power when giving overtime.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する