Republic ServicesのOperations Supervisorポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 60 件見つかりました 1,776 件のレビューを見る
Don't get comfortable
OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR (在職中) –  Northern Virginia2018年7月02日
Upper management can't be trusted as well as HR. Favoritism runs big here especially in Northern Virginia, if your not in the right group you mind as well quit.
社風
Very good company to work for
OPS SUPERVISOR (現在は退職) –  Sumner, IL2018年3月28日
Good group to work with, you run the routes at your pace, newer trucks, great maintenance team. Never planed on leaving but had to relocate to be closer to my daughter
Free lunch, benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
Cut throat
Operations Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Lexington, KY2018年3月19日
Upper management sucks. They have no time for you. Tell you to do something one way today and another way tomorrow. Equipment sucks trucks are not safe to be on road but are forced to put them on road anyway. DOT should shut this place down.

Never trust anyone at this company will look you straight in face and lie to you.
Pay
Too many to mention
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Stressful with long hours
Operations Supervisor-Hauling-Transportation (現在は退職) –  Lafayette, LA2018年1月28日
Early morning start and late evening finishes with administrative duties and demanding to be on the road at the same time. Not enough support for the role.
長所
Frequent emloyee functions or cookouts. Benefits
hours and manangement support
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Managing drivers and customers
Operations Supervisor (在職中) –  Denver, CO2018年1月14日
Challenging role in a variety of settings and relentless demands of the daily job duties. Customer service is paramount. Safety and quality is a key focus area.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
a lot of hours
Operations Supervisor (在職中) –  Detroit, MI2018年1月09日
a lot of hours, high stress environment, very fast paced with a lot of cross functional responsibility, purchasing, h/r, dot regulations, hours of service, safety, productivity, retention
Big business company
Operations Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年1月07日
Corporate runs things, and they are quick to remind you of it. Not a bad place. They are telling people that they’ll fire you if your shirt isn’t tucked in.
社風
Republic can't figure out how to treat all employees
Operations Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Bozeman, MT2018年1月03日
After being a driver and a supervisor, even though I was hired to be a supervisor, I asked about the bonus and was told I had yet to do anything exceptional. Myself and another supervisor carried the extra workload during the summer, violating company policy. Operations Manager would not hire appropriate number of drivers to cover the extra work. Then I was told I was not performing my supervisory reports adequately on the days I was stuck in a truck.
Vacation
短所
Very poor management, complaints and suggestions ignored.
Good company
Operations Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年12月21日
I was an operations supervisor which is pretty much the same task wherever you work. Basically I was an adult day care worker who had to motivate employees to do some of the most basic task known to mankind.
長所
The pay was excellent and there is opportunity to move up.
短所
Long hours because the demand is high.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 2報告する
Overworked and stressful
Operations Supervisor (在職中) –  Tampa, FL2017年12月10日
Work 12-16 a day, very minimal training, incompetent managers, and dealing with rude drivers. Tasks are repetitive and personal development is uncommon.
Compensation is reasonable
短所
Long hours and no training.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Great Company
Operations Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Lakeland, FL2017年12月04日
Great place to work and advance in a career. If you work hard and show up for work every day with the intent to do your best. If you have a positive attitude with management and your team. You can go far at this company.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
The most dysfunctional work environment you will ever work in.
Operations Supervisor (在職中) –  Sun Valley, CA2017年11月20日
If you want to be miserable, sad, unhappy, stressed, unfulfilled...then this is the company for you. One of my colleagues said last week...coming into work is a traumatic experience. Please save yourself the headache and steer clear of this company.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 10いいえ報告する
Republic Services
Operations Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Boise, ID2017年11月06日
Republic Services tries to be a quality employer, but compensation, training and opportunities for advancement are weak and could easily be much better.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Waste Industry
Operations Supervisor (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2017年11月03日
Great company if an applicant is looking for challenges and the opportunity to learn various LOB (Line of Business). I have been given the opportunity to learn multiple lines of business which lead to advancement and personal growth.
長所
Ability to learn all aspects of the business.
短所
Hours of service required at any given time.
Overall Republic is a Great company to work for
Operations Supervisor (在職中) –  Georgia2017年10月08日
A typical day is none stop trying to make sure all customers are serviced and make sure your team makes it home ok.

My manager sucked at promoting a healthy non toxic environment. He breed turmoil and ruled by fear.

The hardest part of the job putting out the fires my manager set.
and the constant calls for missed garbage.

My Team. Best Crew Ever
Travel
Expense reports
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
work/life balance
Operations Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Seattle, WA2017年9月28日
I would like to see different territories of the company to get a full productive view of the company however I can only go by what I know. The views are very old-school and misogynistic. There is no tuition reimbursement so not much room for advancement.
build your own healthcare
old-school culture
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Fundamental Flaws
Operations Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Great Lakes, IL2017年9月24日
If you ever have a day that you work less than 10 hours expect to hear "Are you leaving early?" from someone.

Safety is just a signature on a roster.

Equipment is awful, so many downed trucks

Very high turnover

Funny, management says they understand what's going on and tell everyone that we are $1 million+ ahead of budget and can't see how upset all the workers are since their wages have been dropping all year.
Good Pay & Benefits
短所
It's just a glorified sweatshop
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
poor leadership
Operations Supervisor (在職中) –  West Palm Beach, FL2017年9月24日
18 hr days treated to constant scrutiny about work performed. never given objective opinion on status of day. way overworked.should allow for work/life balance
the money
poor leadership
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
Great company, bad local managment
Operations Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Stillwater, OK2017年9月12日
Nationally the company is a great place to work. Locally the management team has changed and the culture has change with it. There is more of a "every man for themselves" attitude and the team concept is no longer in place. There is a lack of mentoring and personal growth.
Safety lunches, great benefits
短所
Managment not interested in mentoring
Fast paced environment.
Operations Supervisor (在職中) –  Covington, KY2017年8月28日
A normal day was at least 10 hours with a Saturday involved every 5 weeks. The environment allowed for additional knowledge but generally not through training. The Senior management was professional but I had three bosses in 2.5 years. The hardest part of the job was receiving phone calls and e mails well after the end of the normal work day. As an example, as the Commercial Operations Supervisor the day began at 12:30AM and usually ended around 11:00AM. But Customer Service works until 5:00PM so there were always calls and e mails that usually required going back to work to resolve a Customer Service site visit. But the Customer's always come first, regardless.
Great Benefits.