Republic ServicesのOperations Supervisorポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 44 件見つかりました
Overworked and stressful
Operations Supervisor (在職中) –  Tampa, FL2017年12月10日
Work 12-16 a day, very minimal training, incompetent managers, and dealing with rude drivers. Tasks are repetitive and personal development is uncommon.
Compensation is reasonable
短所
Long hours and no training.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
The most dysfunctional work environment you will ever work in.
Operations Supervisor (在職中) –  Sun Valley, CA2017年11月20日
If you want to be miserable, sad, unhappy, stressed, unfulfilled...then this is the company for you. One of my colleagues said last week...coming into work is a traumatic experience. Please save yourself the headache and steer clear of this company.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Poor Upper Management
E&P OPS Supervisor-Hauling Department (在職中) –  Odessa, TX2017年11月07日
The Company preaches one thing but practices something else. Upper managent is only worried about P/L and does not engage their direct reports. The company is a recent new comer to E&P and is finding out that the oilfield is a different animal than residential waste as it tries to apply its policies and practices to the oil and gas industry.
Wages are competative
Long Hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Republic Services
Operations Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Boise, ID2017年11月06日
Republic Services tries to be a quality employer, but compensation, training and opportunities for advancement are weak and could easily be much better.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Overall Republic is a Great company to work for
Operations Supervisor (在職中) –  Georgia2017年10月08日
A typical day is none stop trying to make sure all customers are serviced and make sure your team makes it home ok.

My manager sucked at promoting a healthy non toxic environment. He breed turmoil and ruled by fear.

The hardest part of the job putting out the fires my manager set.
and the constant calls for missed garbage.

My Team. Best Crew Ever
Travel
Expense reports
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
work/life balance
Operations Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Seattle, WA2017年9月28日
I would like to see different territories of the company to get a full productive view of the company however I can only go by what I know. The views are very old-school and misogynistic. There is no tuition reimbursement so not much room for advancement.
build your own healthcare
old-school culture
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Fundamental Flaws
Operations Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Great Lakes, IL2017年9月24日
If you ever have a day that you work less than 10 hours expect to hear "Are you leaving early?" from someone.

Safety is just a signature on a roster.

Equipment is awful, so many downed trucks

Very high turnover

Funny, management says they understand what's going on and tell everyone that we are $1 million+ ahead of budget and can't see how upset all the workers are since their wages have been dropping all year.
Good Pay & Benefits
短所
It's just a glorified sweatshop
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ 1報告する
poor leadership
Operations Supervisor (在職中) –  West Palm Beach, FL2017年9月24日
18 hr days treated to constant scrutiny about work performed. never given objective opinion on status of day. way overworked.should allow for work/life balance
the money
poor leadership
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Fast paced environment.
Operations Supervisor (在職中) –  Covington, KY2017年8月28日
A normal day was at least 10 hours with a Saturday involved every 5 weeks. The environment allowed for additional knowledge but generally not through training. The Senior management was professional but I had three bosses in 2.5 years. The hardest part of the job was receiving phone calls and e mails well after the end of the normal work day. As an example, as the Commercial Operations Supervisor the day began at 12:30AM and usually ended around 11:00AM. But Customer Service works until 5:00PM so there were always calls and e mails that usually required going back to work to resolve a Customer Service site visit. But the Customer's always come first, regardless.
Great Benefits.
Lone work weeks.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Good Job Security
Operations Supervisor (在職中) –  Missouri2017年8月14日
Great working environment. Lots of hours. The management is stressed and lacks consistence. Equipment failures hinder job flows. Good benefits and retirement.
長所
benefits
短所
management
社風
Great place to be a driver
Operations Supervisor (在職中) –  Erie, MI2017年7月10日
Being a driver at Republic Services is great! Great pay, good benefits and extra perks such as safety vouchers and free family events and Cedar Point.
Good Career
Operations Supervisor Hauling (在職中) –  Sarona, WI2017年6月04日
Job is satisfying, just expect a lot of hours working short handed. Oversee drivers and find ways to keep customer meet customer expectations. With less hours this would be a great job.
great benifits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Ridiculous and Unethical
Ops Supervisor Hauling-Sales Manager (現在は退職) –  Memphis, TN2017年5月27日
I applied for 2 different positions with this company. Both through the same recruiter. The first position I was stood up by the interviewing manager the first attempt at an interview, and ignored by the recruiter until I sent an email to corporate HR. Then the hiring manager for the first position calls me to tell me to apply for the 2nd position, as he had to hire someone else because they had previously mishandled his application. On the 2nd position, that I was told to apply to, I never heard from the recruiter anything about the position, despite leaving 3 voicemails. There is no wonder the turnover is so bad here. I am fortunate to have a place of employment, but I felt anyone who applies should know what kind of experience they are in for.
Good pay
Poor management, Incompetent Recruiters
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Hard Life
Operations Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Lafayette, LA2017年4月28日
Pay was good but you will be working all the time. Just like any other business there is good and bad. Just deal with it on a daily basis and go from there.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 2報告する
Great
Operations Supervisor (在職中) –  West Palm Beach, FL2017年4月23日
Many opportunities there a lot of room for advancement. Work balance is a little off. You travel is paid for in full and you stay in nice hotels. I would recommend this job to others
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 3報告する
Great pay, poor leadership
Operations Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2017年4月17日
The company itself is great, and where they want to take the industry will be exciting but the local manager isn't on board with that vision and only pays lip service to the company culture and ethos. Patched together trucks, hydraulic spills, safety violations, no accountability. In a year or so it might be a great place to work, and I would definitely work there again, just not for the same boss I had.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 8いいえ 2報告する
社風
Great place to work. Truly believe in your safety.
Operations Supervisor (現在は退職) –  West Grove, PA2017年4月06日
No complaints. Great place to work. Provide the proper training for employees to do their jobs correctly. Room for advancement and positive work environment.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
The smell of trash is really the smell of money
Operations Supervisor Hauling Division (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2017年3月26日
Benefits overall are above average. The weekly paychecks make managing a family budget easier. The waste business is recession resistant.

Cons

The division I was at had some deep cultural issues that can only be fixed with time or bringing on an entire new group of employees. The maintenance shop would start to gain traction, that meant they were spending money. Then someone higher up would put the brakes on the maintenance spend and you would have 25% of your fleet down for repairs. The focus was often on the budget and not the long term payoff for a a short term spend. The billing process was very archaic and manually driven. They use multiple software programs that do not talk to each other. The software they do use is cumbersome and requires a lot of tribal knowledge versus a clean organized one stop depository of information and functionality. For a multi-billion dollar company some of the management behaves like they are going broke. Plans are made and then dropped with no communication. They talk about work life balance, which means the guys who actually know how to work and accomplish the daily task of getting up the trash and making hauls do the work and the slugs get to have a life.

Advice to Management

When you do not see any upward mobility for a legitimate career path people become frustrated. Do not be so worried about the penny on the ground focus on the dollar you just stepped over. Safety, service then worry about cost. If you provide the service in a safe environment then you can name your price and affect your costs. You talk
  続きを読む about branding yet your equipment (trucks and containers) still says Allied Waste and BFI. Trucks with spray paint, paint jobs and multi-colored trucks (blue, brown, white, and black ) body parts.  折りたたむ
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
社風
2017, the Year for greatness!
Operations Supervisor (在職中) –  Plano, TX2017年3月18日
This facility has previously been plagued with failures from both ends of the spectrum which greatly affected everyone. Having seen the tail end of the failures in 2016, I can attest many changes were implemented across all levels to turn those historic failures to successes. 2017 is going to be the year for great success. Many new trucks were provided, money for much needed maintenance, driver positions filled which are paid some of the highest in the state of Texas and, full management staffed properly. Drivers were previously working very long hours with very little balance in work/home life which can cause for stress and poor job satisfaction. Drastic measures were implemented to ensure drivers spend as much time with their families when not at work. The rise to the top is reflected by reports from the area. People are noticing Plano for the good and not what was previously. Customer service has vastly improved resulting in less MPUs, less complaints and a positive reflection of how Republic takes care of its customers. Safety remains a top priority for everyone and it is truly an individual effort but as a team we promote heavily. You are only as strong as your weakest link. I have read the other negative comments and can attest this is not the Plano they worked for previously. Changes do take time and if patient, they will come. It takes great effort and constant vigilance from everyone to make that happen. Success is not overnight. People often fail to get the big picture and realize this. Be part of the solution and not the problem and we will go far!
長所
Team effort that strives for success, good hours, incentives
outdated facility
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Fast paced
Operations Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX 770882017年3月03日
Typical day would collect residential trash for over 25,000 homes. Its difficult to be an affective manager with a shoe string budget.
Salary