Stanford Universityの社員レビュー

489 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Working
Tech Operations (在職中) –  Palo Alto, CA2018年7月19日
During my time, I would run various positions trying to learn all that I can. The producers were on top of everything going on and would continue to set the expectation high of what was to be done. This would be both a positive and a negative. Negatively only if you are new to the position in which case, you need to learn quick in order to stay in the loop.
Flexible Schedule
Low chance of promotion
Competitive environment, extraordinary opportunities
Graduate Research Assistant (現在は退職) –  Santa Clara County, CA2018年7月18日
While the culture at Stanford is highly competitive and can tend towards entitlement (especially among the undergraduates), the opportunities afforded by Stanford to reach beyond your immediate field and build interdisciplinary networks is unrivaled.
Stanford
Financial Analyst (在職中) –  Palo Alto, CA2018年7月17日
I was at Stanford for 1 year at SLAC unit. I found that I did not have the work life balance I needed. The pay was low to average.
However, the benefits were good.
長所
Benefits
短所
Work life balance
社風
Contribution to research and teaching that makes a difference
Business Manager/Senior Financial Manager (在職中) –  Stanford, CA2018年7月16日
Stanford University and SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory are amazing environments and I know I contribute to research and teaching that solve world problems. The other staff are intelligent, friendly and work well on teams.
Fun and Supportive Environment
Administrative Associate II (在職中) –  Redwood City, CA2018年7月13日
Fun and supportive place to work. Not efficient with growth opportunities, depending on the department. Positive environment for longevity. Some policies and procedures are confusing as they seem to be open for interpretation. Loved my colleagues.
長所
Group activites, Employee appreciation events, friendly staff, health coverage/benefits
professional mobility, compensation
Workplace Culture
Clinical Research Coordinator II (現在は退職) –  Palo Alto, CA2018年7月11日
A very collaborative, innovative, and congenial environment! This is a fantastic place to work, and I highly recommend the Stanford family to those seeking a stimulating environment.
Great place to work!
Administrative Associate II (現在は退職) –  Stanford, CA2018年7月11日
A great place to work where excellent benefits are provided. Friendly, helpful co-workers. Positive environment. They are also very caring and helpful when it comes to the BeWell program.
長所
Daycare grants, BeWell program, Incentives, transportation for commuters, work from home
Busy, stressful days
社風
Competetive salaries and lot's of opportunity
Clinical Nurse II (在職中) –  Palo Alto, CA2018年6月25日
Good benefits and ability to move around within the organization. The problem is that the hospital is trying to do more with less and has cut their staffing in all units leading to unsafe working situations at times. Overall a good place to work if you can afford the cost of living in the bay area.
Events Coordinator II (在職中) –  Stanford, CA2018年6月18日
Stanford is a great place to work and room for advancement. They also offer school tuition and health benefits. There is a lot of room for advancement and various jobs available.
長所
Full-time, family oriented, health benefits
短所
Too far if living in the central valley
Highly recommend!
Postdoctoral Fellow (現在は退職) –  Palo Alto, CA2018年6月15日
Excellent place to learn, collaborate and make friendship. Biomedical science at Stanford is one of the best world wide. I do not think you will find a bigger green campus elsewhere. Highly recommend!
Great Productive and friendly enviornment
Academic Admin Associate III (在職中) –  Palo Alto, CA2018年6月14日
Stanford is a wonderful company to work for. It is a huge organization with great benefits and perks. The commute is rough if you live in the North side, but the people and environment are awesome! Lots of resources for growth.
長所
free stanford gym if you a university employee
does not allow telecomute
With two different positions
Clinical Research Project Manager (現在は退職) –  Stanford, CA2018年6月11日
The best at Stanford is the ability to work and meet amazing people. The worst is the politics that can decrease the efficiency of potential growth.
I really enjoyed being able to take classes and working with people that taught me new things.
Stanford Is Family Oriented
Administrative Assistant (在職中) –  Stanford, Ca2018年6月10日
Working at Stanford allowed for growth as well as family time. They strive to allow their employees a balance of family and employment which I think is unique in the Bay Area. Friendships and collaboration are vital parts to the University's vision.
Upward Mobility, Diversity, Culture
Bay Area Commute
Events
Part-Time Safety Event Coordinator (現在は退職) –  Palo Alto, CA2018年6月06日
Working at Stanford was very rewarding on most days. The cultural is very diverse. The management needs improvement.
The hardest part of the job was standing on your feet all day.
Flexiblity
短所
The clicks in the departments
A great place to work
Groundskeeper (現在は退職) –  Stanford, CA2018年6月03日
I loved my job as a Groundskeeper At Stanford. Great people, A management team that genuinely tried to make things better for everyone.
If they paid better i never would have left.
社風
Great company to work for
Inspector (現在は退職) –  Palo Alto, CA2018年6月01日
As a temporary employee you don't get to enjoy the full benefits of the university's benefits but you still enjoy a well compensated day in a beautiful campus with a lot of advancement opportunities.
Easy Job for College Students
Recreational Service Associate (在職中) –  FORD Center2018年5月31日
It is not a difficult job to do, for the most part you just make sure that people with no gym access enters the gym under any circumstances. Best job for college students because you have time throughout the shift to work on school work as well as very good pay for doing almost very little to nothing.
High Pay, Flexible Hours, Laid back
短所
Communication is bad, people do no call no shows often, not enough staff to cover shifts
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Very good place to work.
Computer System Analyst II (在職中) –  Stanford, CA2018年5月30日
Stanford University is a very good place to work. It is a world-renowned institution with a remarkable work culture. Everybody is respected and their opinions and ideas matter.
長所
Not micromanaged. Allowed to make decisions on your own.
Stanford University
Lecturer/Instructor (在職中) –  Stanford, CA2018年5月28日
Beautiful campus. I love teaching and for the most part, the students are friendly and hard-working. This is a nice work environment but perhaps not for everyone.
長所
Great Benefits, nice colleagues for the most part
短所
Horrible commute, dreadful public transport, shamefully expensive to live there!
management
n/a (現在は退職) –  n/a2018年5月28日
Management is allowed to do as they wish, not under review from the Dean's office, the Ombudsman reports all to the Dean and Departments, making it impossible to deal with any personnel issues of managers
この企業ページを申請する