Stanford University の社員レビュー

Stanford University のレビューをすべて表示

Excellent working environment
Finance Management Analyst (現在は退職) –  Stanford, CA2017年12月05日
Everyone is proud to work at Stanford University. People with diversified culture background and different religions, treat each other with respect. Tremendous career advancement opportunities.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する

Stanford University のその他の社員レビュー

社風
The core characteristics of an institution in higher education must be considered when considering an employment opportunity in this industry.
Coordinator (在職中) –  Stanford, CA2018年8月14日
Experiences vary within this organization due to the sub-cultures that exist within each of the schools. Moving around the organization is desired by those who want to have access to new technology and gain new experiences. Employees have to own the process of managing their careers and seeking opportunities for development.
長所
Benefits plans (outside of tuition assistance for those with children in college)
短所
Limited resources, difficulty to implement change, multiple systems used inconsistently throughout the organization, schools/departments have varied access to technology, common to find duplicated efforts, lack of communication between internal groups and organizations
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
I am a Volunteer, not a paid employee
Student Mentor/Volunteer (在職中) –  Palo Alto, CA2018年8月10日
I am a volunteer, not a paid employee
I do not work, I am a volunteer. Students from Stanford University call me or meet with me when I visit the campus and bring my daughter who is a student at Stanford.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する