Stanford University の社員レビュー

Stanford University のレビューをすべて表示

Excellent working environment
Finance Management Analyst (現在は退職) –  Stanford, CA2017年12月05日
Everyone is proud to work at Stanford University. People with diversified culture background and different religions, treat each other with respect. Tremendous career advancement opportunities.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する

Stanford University のその他の社員レビュー

社風
Fun but no chance of advancement
Part-time Equipment Manager (現在は退職) –  Palo Alto, CA2018年5月20日
Had a great time working with the Athletic Department. Medical staff, equipment staff, and coaching staff were great to work with. Constant communication by all three staffs, but was unable to advance.
長所
The environement
短所
No advancement
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Liked the Work and People, But Horrible Boss
Communications Director (現在は退職) –  Stanford, CA2018年5月19日
I had a high-pressure job reporting to a manager who behaved one way in public (and to those of equal or higher rank) and another way to me in our weekly closed-door meetings. This manager was a moving target, highly critical (and hypocritical), disparaging, refused every year to participate in my goal setting, and was feared by colleagues in our large unit because of his/her position and access to executive management. I had very positive experiences with colleagues across campus, but unfortunately, this person's ineptitude led to my exit. It was the most traumatizing work experience to date.
長所
Stimulating environment, opportunities for meaningful contributions
短所
Elitist attitudes can trickle down staff ranks, not much time to take advantage of a multitude of wellness incentives.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する