TEKsystemsの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 4 件見つかりました
社風
Great place to work with numerous opportunities
Information Technology Specialist (在職中) –  Okinawa, Japan2015年5月20日
It is difficult to get higher pay and since the company runs off of contracts, job security might not be present. The people I work with are great and we all have the same goals.
長所
Great work-life balance
短所
No chance for higher wages
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
An Awful Company To Work For
IT Operations Analyst III (現在は退職) –  Okinawa, Japan2014年7月11日
I have been with Tek for about a year and throughout the entire time there has been nothing in the way of support for the employee. They take large portions of pay and give it to recruiters, while providing little to no assistance/guidance to the employee. The only reason I stuck out the entire year was to save face for my resume. The recruiters are always being hired/fired/leaving. They will tell you anything to get you hired only to find out later that some of the things are not true. They rarely follow-up on issues that are brought to their attention.

I cannot imagine how they made it to where they are as a company. This has truly been the worst company I have ever worked for, and I will never make this mistake again.

The people I worked with were excellent, but they, like myself, were never taken care of. And, as a result, Tek has never been able to keep a steady workforce on this contract.

I cannot stress enough how much you should avoid working for this company.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
社風
Good management team but lacks communication
Operations Analyst III (在職中) –  Okinawa, Japan2014年5月17日
Working for TEKsystems, under a government contract for Hewlett Packard, is a difficult position to be in. There is not enough communication between the multiple entities that make up the management of this contract. The job itself is easy enough. I have spent almost a year trying to share my experience and expertise, but as a contractor working within the framework for the DOD, you don't get treated with much respect. I work on the newly established Regional Service Desk, and we have been called "manpower" by the DOD management on site. That is the way they treat us as well. Our knowledge doesn't count for anything. The high point is the customer base. They appreciate what we do.
長所