TEKsystems の社員レビュー

TEKsystems のレビューをすべて表示

社風
Give and Take, depends on your perspective
IT Specialist (Contractor) (現在は退職) –  Okinawa2017年3月11日
My job wasn't typical at all. I helped run the VIP support for the entire island.
That being said, my job was far more stressful than the others.
Management in my company (specifically) was pretty good.
The government management was where the disconnect was.
In the beginning, the management wasn't great. After the management changed (once I joined the VIP team), the management was great.. fantastic, even.

The hardest part of the job was ensuring that I was not working over 40 hours a week and remembering to take breaks. More specifically, with all the work we did, we would spike above that pretty regularly.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the workplace during the first half of the time here, and then all of the connections and relationships I made during the second half of my time here.
Great friends, great people!

The biggest downside of this company was the compensation and pay rates. Housing and the cost of living in Japan are ridiculous.
長所
Great people, amazing experience gain
短所
Stressful, compensation

TEKsystems のその他の社員レビュー

Fun place to work
Net Ops Lead / System Administrator (在職中) –  沖縄県2018年2月24日
TEKsystems has been a rewarding place of employment for me as I was a contractor overseas in Japan supporting the United States Marine Corps enterprise network.
社風
Great place to work with numerous opportunities
Information Technology Specialist (在職中) –  Okinawa, Japan2015年5月20日
It is difficult to get higher pay and since the company runs off of contracts, job security might not be present. The people I work with are great and we all have the same goals.
長所
Great work-life balance
短所
No chance for higher wages
申請されたプロフィール