TEKsystems の社員レビュー

TEKsystems のレビューをすべて表示

社風
Give and Take, depends on your perspective
IT Specialist (Contractor) (現在は退職) –  Okinawa2017年3月11日
My job wasn't typical at all. I helped run the VIP support for the entire island.
That being said, my job was far more stressful than the others.
Management in my company (specifically) was pretty good.
The government management was where the disconnect was.
In the beginning, the management wasn't great. After the management changed (once I joined the VIP team), the management was great.. fantastic, even.

The hardest part of the job was ensuring that I was not working over 40 hours a week and remembering to take breaks. More specifically, with all the work we did, we would spike above that pretty regularly.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the workplace during the first half of the time here, and then all of the connections and relationships I made during the second half of my time here.
Great friends, great people!

The biggest downside of this company was the compensation and pay rates. Housing and the cost of living in Japan are ridiculous.
長所
Great people, amazing experience gain
短所
Stressful, compensation
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する

TEKsystems のその他の社員レビュー

社風
Great place to work with numerous opportunities
Information Technology Specialist (在職中) –  Okinawa, Japan2015年5月20日
It is difficult to get higher pay and since the company runs off of contracts, job security might not be present. The people I work with are great and we all have the same goals.
長所
Great work-life balance
短所
No chance for higher wages
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
An Awful Company To Work For
IT Operations Analyst III (現在は退職) –  Okinawa, Japan2014年7月11日
I have been with Tek for about a year and throughout the entire time there has been nothing in the way of support for the employee. They take large portions of pay and give it to recruiters, while providing little to no assistance/guidance to the employee. The only reason I stuck out the entire year was to save face for my resume. The recruiters are always being hired/fired/leaving. They will tell you anything to get you hired only to find out later that some of the things are not true. They rarely follow-up on issues that are brought to their attention.

I cannot imagine how they made it to where they are as a company. This has truly been the worst company I have ever worked for, and I will never make this mistake again.

The people I worked with were excellent, but they, like myself, were never taken care of. And, as a result, Tek has never been able to keep a steady workforce on this contract.

I cannot stress enough how much you should avoid working for this company.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する