Targetの社員レビュー

32,969 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Good Employer
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Bellingham, WA2018年7月19日
Target as a whole was a very good employer. Unfortunately I had taken a different job as I was promised more hours and competitive pay. Those promises had fallen through.
Good Co-workers
Horrible
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年7月19日
Working as a cashier here was so stressful. I was pressured constantly to sign people up for credit cards. If I did not get a certain amount of cards per day they would yell at me and threaten to fire me. I would always get horrible hours and shifts with less than 5 hours so I would not be required to take a lunch. It became such a problem that I would get yelled at by customers for asking them about the red card. If I did not ask a customer management would pull me aside and yell at me. I left after 3 months and became so much happier.
Employee Discount 10% Off
EVERYTHING
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Littleton, CO2018年7月19日
Working at Target you have to be able to get multiple red cards a day and be super fast at ringing people up of you get fired. Management was not good at all! When I told them i have to take time off for surgery they let me go for “not getting enough red cards” and then later on I hear she is telling other employees why she let me go.
Breaks
Poor management, bad pay
Fun work place
Retail associate/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas2018年7月18日
Great environment to work at
Fast past
Great area
Great customers
Clean place of business
Good management
Great sales associate
Learned different codes and what the mean
Great experience
Executive Team Leader - Assets Protection (現在は退職) –  Villa Park, IL2018年7月18日
Working in AP was a great experience. The pay was fantastic as well. However, you will be working MANY hours for that pay. Back to school and the holidays will completely take over your life, though. All in all, it is a great place to test your ability to manage and divide time accordingly.
pay, co workers, benefits
work life balance
社風
Not too difficult to handle but not unreasonably easy
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL2018年7月18日
The actual job is fairly simple but there is a lot to do constantly. You will always be busy whether it’s with the tasks at hand or with helping guests.
長所
Fed on holidays to boost employee morale
短所
Management is very harsh, they expect too much from one person. Expect impossible tasks to be completed.
社風
overall it was a great experience
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年7月18日
great first time job to work in. you are able to work in all types of departments and be crossed trained which is great. You are expanding yourself by opening up to new opportunities and challenges.
社風
was a great way to learn the cash register
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Montebello, CA2018年7月18日
The staff was always nice and accommodating to any concerns or questions i had. I would recommended anyone that wants a simple job with a nice crew to try it out
社風
productive and fun with great team members
ELECTRONICS TEAM MEMBER (現在は退職) –  Lufkin, TX2018年7月18日
Provided a great work environment with great pay. management was fair and had a nice break room. the employee discount was also very nice and there was a Starbucks inside.
friendly work environment
short breaks
Comparative Shopper (現在は退職) –  Melbourne, FL2018年7月18日
Target was difficult to maintain a pleasant working atmosphere. The management was very uncaring to many employees and therefore much turn over was happening.
Clean environment
It okay
Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  La Mesa, CA2018年7月18日
I did not really like working there. Most of the employees were extremely lazy and were not expected to do anything but the bare minimum. And the pay was less than it should have been.
社風
Fast paced fun place to work majority of people are pleasent to work with.
Target, Cashier (現在は退職) –  Tukwila, WA2018年7月18日
I like working with others and in a fast paced environment. I tend to get bored quickly and it keeps me focused. It was a great fit for me i was employed seasonal!
Discount for employees
短所
No over time unless holidays or otherwis e advised
decent place to work
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Minneapolis, MN2018年7月18日
good place to work if your career is just starting off, I worked at several different stores around the Minneapolis area and the culture is for the most part is good although it can change as the leadership teams change fairly regularly
A fun place to work.
Part-time Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Bakersfield, CA2018年7月18日
The work culture at Target is phenomenal but as a retail store it was difficult to recover from the RED card credit card breach during the holidays and how certain customers viewed the decision for customers to use the restroom that they felt comfortable using rather then based on anatomical accuracy. I thought it was good for Target to help the LGBTQ community but in my conservative, narrow- minded town it was tough. When it was the Holidays the hours were great, but during the slow season it was competitive and hours were cut. There was a lot of favoritism among the management but everyone was helpful.
Postive Vibs and productive meetings
短所
Everyone was too scared to talk to the mean LODs
社風
Productive workplace and customer service skills
Sales Floor Team Member (現在は退職) –  Sheridan, CO2018年7月18日
Target was a great place to work as my first job because it helped me gain many important work skills. The work is very repetitive but the people were nice to work with. The management was poor but The schedules and hours were flexible.
Flexible schedule, hours
no benefits, poor management
okay
Outbound Associate (現在は退職) –  Oconomowoc, WI2018年7月18日
Okay work but definitely not my most favorable. All in all if asked to work here again I would never. Pay was okay but this job is just not for me. The way things were ran and all.
社風
Fun when you make friends
Beauty Team Member (在職中) –  Dallas, TX2018年7月18日
Target is so much fun and especially if you have friends but something it does get stressful but always leaving home happy. One thing I don’t like if you work in the Beauty area is that you can not leave from your area, so you make time go faster by helping guest, zoning.
cross trained
Sales Associate/Operator (現在は退職) –  San Rafael, CA2018年7月18日
Target is the worst place to work they force cross train and pay veyr little money. i applied for a operator position and by my second week they threw me on top s registar without training.
too many
Targets may vary
Softlines Team Member (在職中) –  Newark, DE2018年7月18日
I've worked at two Targets in two different states. Each Target is managed by a STL. One Target was amazing to work at. I generally had free reign to be independent and the hours were decent. The other one however was poorly managed ( found out later the STL and most people were fired) and good luck having hours, I had as little as 13 hours before I left.
社風
Good people, fair salary, few benefits, but getting better
Cashier P/T (在職中) –  Oxford Valley, PA2018年7月18日
Target is one of the few places that is actively trying to bring their employees up to a living wage, however, it has resulted in fewer hours being scheduled. Chronically understaffed so that required work can't be completed quickly. Reshop is usually behind, a lot of stock doesn't get out because of lack of personnel. Benefits are scant. Good people to work with, but management can be a bit disorganized.
The people.
短所
disorganized, decreased hours since raises started
申請されたプロフィール