Targetの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 35,217 件見つかりました 35,218 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
It was a fun place
Cashier and Cart Attendant (現在は退職) –  Bismarck, ND2018年10月14日
It was a fun place to work at but at the time I had a foot injury that required me to leave. I couldn't work because of the injury. Most of the workers are friendly
Good discounts
Breaks go by to fast
Its alright working at Target
Target Logistics Team Member (現在は退職) –  Bradenton, FL2018年10月14日
Not to bad of job. They teach you how to work anywhere at the store. Hours go up and down depending on what time of the year it is. They are always changing how they want you to do things and how they run the store.
長所
Good hourly wage starting off.
短所
Some weeks you might only work 10 hours.
Ambiente de trabajo divertido
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Altamonte Springs, FL2018年10月14日
Muy buena compañia, me ayudo a desarrollarme como empleada.
Seguros medicos
Es un part time
Working at Target
Front End Cashier (現在は退職) –  Columbia, MD2018年10月14日
I was hired seasonally & was given the chance to work full rime. The guest where friendly, management was nice. Overall I enjoyed my employment there.
Simply and great
ETL Lead (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年10月14日
A wonderful company to learn grow and give. I loved my venue with this company. Wonderful people and great leadership. I would do it all again! fantastic culture.
Bittersweet
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年10月14日
My experience was okay, it was bittersweet, the customer can be rude at time but it’s not to bad. Also you have to take your break before your 5th hour or you will get written up
Long break
Parking
Some Good Some Bad
Consumables Team Member (在職中) –  Reading, PA2018年10月14日
As with any place to work there are positives and negatives.
Pay and Benefits are respectable. The team member discount is quite useful. Management is very willing to work around availability changes.

Ability for advancement is limited. Hours and scheduling can fluctuate wildly throughout the year. Accountability for job performance is lacking.
Pay
Inconsitent Hours, Job Advancement Options
NIce environment
Warehouse Worker (現在は退職) –  Sandy Springs, GA2018年10月14日
Target has a nice environment to work in. Everyone is helpful in assisting you acclimate to your new duties. Pay could be better. Good life work balance.
Productive workplace
Beauty Consultant (現在は退職) –  Mesquite, TX2018年10月13日
Target was the best job I had and I believed there were some negative things about working there. It was very fast paced and I had plenty of hours at first. I loved the people I worked with but some of the leaders weren’t very good at working with the people working underneath them.
Great work/customer service experience
短所
Management was very hard to work with
Great place
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Brookfield, WI2018年10月13日
Really enjoyed Target its a great job and has the best co-workers anyone could ask for. I would tell everyone good things about target because it is an awesome company with great benefits and even better work flow.
Free lunch
社風
It was a great job that could manage with flexible schedules
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Joplin, MO2018年10月13日
I enjoyed working at Target! Great pay and flexible schedules. I really wished they focused more on training people. That's how I lost my job. They failed to tell me my responsibilities and what I was not allowed to do. One of the HRs failed to even fire me in person and let somebody else fire me instead.
Flexible, good pay
短所
Bad training, short lunch break
Horrible
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Sherwood Forest2018年10月13日
I was put through training by multiple people that did not know how to train. I was told many different things from different associates and got in trouble because of it. Also you have no area to learn you are expected to know everything once you start working. Management is not understanding and rude, has favorites.
Beauty samples
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
I like it.
Softlines Associate (在職中) –  Rockwall, TX2018年10月13日
I love the people I work for because they care. I like the busy atmosphere.
I am pleased with the hours I am getting. Better pay would be great for me.
Great Starting Pay, Good for Starting Out
Food Expert (在職中) –  Fort Worth, TX2018年10月13日
A typical day at work would be expecting to come in to a full workload, and to be on your feet the entire day. You learn to adapt to that workload and it become second nature. The managers can be bearable as long as you do the work.
長所
Themed food in the break room
Short breaks
Target Specialty Products
Director, Global Operations (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles County, CA2018年10月13日
A modern company in a traditional industry. Target Specialty is a division of a UK based publicly held company. It is personnel focused, driven, mission based and managed well.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
Target in Staten Island
Guest Services/Cashier - Part-Time (現在は退職) –  Staten Island, NY2018年10月13日
I may have worked for only one month at the Target location in Staten Island by Outerbridge, but I absolutely loved every day of it. Managers and supervisors were so helpful and patient with teaching me to work Guest Service.
Work Culture
Night replenishment team member (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年10月13日
As a Sales Floor Team Member in Hardlines, you are responsible for ensuring an exceptional guest experience in the areas of the store designated as Hardlines. It is your responsibility to ensure guests can find what they are looking for and that the areas maintain brand standards and are in-stock.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Fast paced company, always changing, trying to stay on the edge
Softlines Executive Team Leader9 (現在は退職) –  Ventura, CA2018年10月13日
When I started with Target in 1987 it was a great company and it paid well. I had opportunity to move around then and try new areas. I felt valued as a team member to the company. I became an executive after 3 short years. As time went on I saw visual and operational changes in the company. It became less work/life balance family oriented and more hard core competitive. I’ve always worked very hard so lots of hours and challenges didn’t bother me, in fact I thrived in that environment. As time went on, more positions were eliminated and more work expected.
Overall I love the company. Because of its flexibility, it provides many people with work and many with second or third jobs that they need. I still enjoy shopping and seeing new products. Unfortunately, because of unexpected situations in my personal life, I decided to step away.
長所
Pay, benefits, product and creativity
短所
Work life balance, political standing
Target Pharmacy
Pharmacist (現在は退職) –  San Dimas, CA2018年10月13日
Target Pharmacy was a great place to learn and grow. They really cared for their employees and there was room for advancement if you wanted to do more.
Productive team
Sr. Logistics Team Lead (現在は退職) –  Katy, TX2018年10月12日
The team to work with was good, but the management was starting to not communicate with us leadership. Pay was ok with all that I had to do, could of been a little better.
申請されたプロフィール