Targetの社員レビュー

27,332 件のレビューを表示
Friendly and supportive
Softlines Team member (現在は退職) –  Lowell, MA2017年12月15日
My team was great. However, I left mainly to focus on school. Hours were flexible and the manager was great. She was easy to talk to and friendly. She didn't lack on the job.
Terrible
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Minnesota2017年12月15日
Target is run by corporate robots who don't care about the REAL lives of their employees. They are all about following what corporate wants, whether it makes sense or not.
Discount
Management, hours, pay, everything
Fast pace job
Packer (現在は退職) –  Galesburg, MI2017年12月15日
The company says that it loves and willing to work with the employees. However they don't really care about their employees. The company only cared about getting the product out of the door and would make the job harder on everyone
Best Company Ever Worked For
Executive Team Leader-SL (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2017年12月15日
Retail is demanding, Target, is one of the most demanding. However, Target provides a team culture that is immeasurable and incapable of being replicated. The training I was provided and then provided my employees was amazing. The culture was fun but demanding.
社風
Had a couple nice break areas with a lot of vending machines
Unloader (現在は退職) –  Newton, NC2017年12月15日
It was very fast paced and a very heavy work load everyday. managers were very understanding and always ready to help. When the whole time starts flowing together the warehouse would get backed and they would have to move us back around.
Not a good experience
Packer former (現在は退職) –  Albany OR2017年12月15日
We were misinformed at orientation as they said seasonal workers just need to meet their prods and continue to.improve everyday and be reliable to be hired on full time..the work.wasnt bad or the hours or pay.but management was shady..not a.place I would recommend unless you are willing to break your neck and become nothing but. Anumber..we worked for a month and was given very short notice to be let go.when they made us. believe we had until.March.. They also hire on people who miss days and have. A bad attituude..
Good pay
Lots
Work Enviornment
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Burnsville, MN2017年12月15日
It was nice working for Target, but the issue was that there were a lot of people trying to be the boss and the one that was the boss just let it take place instead of addressing it when it was brought up.
Great co-workers
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2017年12月15日
Pretty fun to work at with free things found in the break room pretty often, black out dates around thanksgiving- new years which means that you can't take those days off
relaxed
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Fayetteville, NY2017年12月15日
target is a decent place to work its a little fast paced during the holidays and black friday but the customers are decent but dont take anything personal the way a customer treats you and dont let it ruin your whole day if its negativ but target says the customer is still always right. Which i dont always believe that.
fast paced ,friendly environment
Overnight logistics team member (在職中) –  Bronx, NY2017年12月15日
Target is a great fast-paced ,friendly environment. "One team,one dream" is their motto and we all live up to it. We treat each other as family on the clock and off the clock.
社風
Fun environment to work in.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Lansing, NY2017年12月15日
All of the employees there ar very nice and understanding. For example, if I needed a break to reevaluate myself, I was allowed to have it, if we weren’t to busy and there was back up. If there wasnt back up, I would have to wait a little bit.
10% off. Nice employees.
短所
Standing at a cash register all day was exhausting.
社風
Fun place to work part-time
Part-time Cashier (在職中) –  Cincinnati, OH2017年12月15日
Target is a fun place to work part-time. The employees and managers are all very nice. I think the pay and expectations are fair. It is difficult to work late nights since I have another job in the early mornings.
great company
Executive Team Leader-Guest Service (現在は退職) –  Watertown, MA2017年12月15日
target is a great company to work for, they are a big box champion that provide the best products available from toys, sporting, seasonal, to home accents. good company
Fun Place to Work
Human Resource Associate (在職中) –  Saint Paul, MN2017年12月14日
Fun Place to work, but not enough communication among leaders.
Very fast paced, always something to do. Great 1st job, and opportunity to learn multiple areas.
Target Review
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Blue Springs, MO 640142017年12月14日
Worked at a cashier all day. Sometimes out on the floor I would help straighten up departments. Great place to work. Hardest part of the job was people would call in sick so I would work split shifts. Best part of the job was meeting a lot of different people daily.
Great company
Hours were irregular.
Typical retail environment
Cart Attendant (現在は退職) –  Danvers, MA2017年12月14日
What else is there to say? Nature of the beast I guess. Some co-workers are friendly and easy going, others will absolutely drive you nuts, everybody has their established way of doing things, it's not hard to find commonalities but same goes for clashing viewpoints. I personally found it tolerable, most praise I can give the place. My particular position got more stressful as the place got busier but it may be easier on others, depends on the straw you draw before you're taken in.
Fed on Black Friday, Holidays, Birthdays if they remember
Pay Grade, Bonuses
great place to work
Instock Team Member (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2017年12月14日
target is a great place to work , they work with their employees , they hire within which gives other the chance to grow within the community they have a lot of perks
社風
Management and co-workers made the job.
Presentations Team Member (現在は退職) –  Medina, MN2017年12月14日
Early shift, always work to be done, sometimes competitive fun. Lots to learn, and always busy. Made many great friends, and everyone was incredibly nice. Low pay though, and not allowed overtime.
Amazing people
短所
Very early shift, 40 hours maximum, low pay.
Target
EXECUTIVE TEAM LEAD (在職中) –  Greensboro, NC2017年12月14日
Target is a great company. There are some stores and issues with management and the way they treat people. Managers are not equal when it comes to certain people and when they are challenged above.
Merchandising Manager (現在は退職) –  Baton Rouge, LA2017年12月14日
Great place to work. Work is challenging but rewarding. Learn a lot about big box retail functions. Hours are not to bad for retail but must work weekends.

総合評価