Targetの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 35,408 件見つかりました 35,409 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
fun workplace with awesome managers
Cashier (現在は退職) –  3600 W Nolana Ave, Mcallen, TX 785042018年10月18日
The people at my workplace really took the time to show me they way around the store even when I struggled immensely at the beginning. Once my skills finally came online I started to appreciate the effort my managers took to get me started so in turn I gave my best to show my results which in turn made the whole workplace much more enjoyable for me, my managers, and the guests.
長所
great management, fun workplace, great atmosphere
Pretty good
team member performing Guest Services (在職中) –  Smyrna, GA2018年10月18日
I really have enjoy working at Target. A typical work day consist of me cleaning and organizing my Guest services to get ready for my guest returns. I learned a lot of patience and how to work independently in a fast pace work environment. I got along with all my managers and some of them actually taught me a lot of stuff in the job field and became mentors to me. The hardest part of working at Guest Services is dealing with guest that are upset its often that it happens but ive learned to be very patient with guest and calm them down so I get right to the problem and they leave satisfied a lot of the time especially when there was an inconvenience. The most enjoyable part of my job is being efficient and organized because it makes my job easier and it helps my co workers out.
Lunch, Management
短所
Can't sign up for health until a certain period of time
社風
Full of energy from the time you get in
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年10月18日
Great place to work you start with the LOD telling you what needs to done, they give a great positive speech to start the day. Great benefits, paid vacation.
okay place to work at.
Guest Service Team Member (現在は退職) –  Westminster, CA2018年10月18日
It was a okay job experience. I wouldn’t go back to work there thought if I am being honest. But I did learn some good working skills while I was employed there.
productice
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018年10月18日
overall productive and flexible, friendly environment with lots of kind customers and coworkers, can be stressful during holidays but it goes by fast when you do your job right
社風
Management and Corporate have made this job a hindrance
Guest Service Associate (在職中) –  Bemidji, MN2018年10月18日
Used to be a good place to work. Now policy coming down have put everyone on edge. No longer nice, just a grindstone where everyone is on eggshells and even the nicest people have turned sour. Sucks the life and energy out of good people.
社風
Fast paced and energetic work place
Electronics Plus Mobile Team Member (在職中) –  Kelso, WA2018年10月18日
Excellent culture, friendly people, and great guest interaction and sales experience. I personally learned how to interact with all different kinds of people and how to help guests find what it is they were looking for!
Breaks are awesome
Wish lunch was 15 minutes longer
Really fun
Fitting Room Operator (現在は退職) –  Fort Smith, AR2018年10月18日
Real laid back but you have to ride management in order to get cross trained and get more hours. Usually under staffed but since they aren't open 24/7 and it wasn't a super center it was easy to get things done.
社風
Productive and a clean environment
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Lakewood, CA2018年10月18日
Target is awesome to work at sometimes the hours are very limited but other than that it's great.they worker are very nice the manager is awesome and everyone is positive.
Don't know
Short breaks
社風
Great place to work if you need flexibility
Overnight Flow Team/Signing Specialist (現在は退職) –  Orem, UT2018年10月18日
The work can be monotonous after awhile. Plenty of room for advancement into different areas/departments. Flexible scheduling makes it easy to balance the rest of your life
It's retail
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Rochester, MN2018年10月18日
Target is a decent place to work if you're just looking for a simple retail job. They were going through a lot of restructuring while I worked there so it was a little more stressful than I expected with everything changing all the time.
社風
Not enough structure for new employees
Inventory Analyst (現在は退職) –  Minneapolis, MN2018年10月18日
There was not enough structure for someone as their first job. There was no clear "definition of success," so I felt lost a lot of the time. Training program was thorough, but not thorough enough to actually learn how to complete the job
Low pay, lots of work
TARGET - Senior Sales Floor Team Member (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年10月18日
Working at Target is not easy and prepare too work hard.The hours are very low and alot of workers who quits because there are no hours. There are also alot of employee turnovers. Target only cares for management and prefers have more managers and employees who does the work.
Working with team members
Rude management, low hours
Wonderful culture
Manager, FP&A (現在は退職) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka2018年10月18日
Great working environment, lot of focus on training and development, good work life balance, lot of opportunities to learn and grow, great set of leaders and mentors..
社風
Manager Pay is good, hourly not so much
EXECUTIVE TEAM LEADER - SALES FLOOR (現在は退職) –  California2018年10月18日
I spent almost 20 years at Target. They did a great job of getting me ready for promotions, which helped at other work places. They expect a lot from the hourly team members and they need to pay them more. As manager, we were compensated very well. The only problem is once you're in management it is very political to move upward.
Manager pay
fun
i learned a lot
was my first job
was easy to advance
friendly co workers and customers
safe environment
friendly work environment
Ok job
Buyer (現在は退職) –  Minneapolis, MN2018年10月18日
The job was ok - The people were talented but didn't want to be challenged. Most everyone I started with left with in the first 3 years. A lot has changed since then.
Good Place to Work
Operations Manager Outbound (在職中) –  Kalamazoo, MI2018年10月18日
Target is a great place to work in terms of work life balance. It has a great team environment as well. You spend most of your day working with a team and removing obstacles.
Fun place to work
Cashier/Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Bel Air, MD2018年10月18日
I worked in the backroom and then assisted with the reset of the store at Towson. I changed over to price change at the Towson store and was given a significant decrease in hours so I had to look for a position elsewhere.
The environment was fun and everyone was very supportive of each other.
Good work environment
短所
Benefits weren't the greatest.
Very fun store to work
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX2018年10月18日
Target is a very great company to work for they have a lot of events going on daily they are also very active with the team I loved working here because of the environment
申請されたプロフィール