Targetの社員レビュー

27,345 件のレビューを表示
Great for extra cash
Unloader/Stocker (在職中) –  AZ2017年12月16日
If this is just a job to have spending money, it's great. If you want to advance, it is extremely stressful. The management really do put on the pressure once you let them know you want to advance. Pay is also not compensated fairly when they do increases.
Great for PT
Stressful, pay
Okay
Target Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Bryan, TX2017年12月16日
Management became too focused on the bottom line and not the employees or the customers. Up until then it was a great place to work. Hard to advance. Ty
Decent based on management
Presentation Team Member (現在は退職) –  Orem, UT2017年12月16日
Can be considered good if you need a job. Management can either be great or horrible. My at first was good then it turned out horrible. Mangers played favorite on who they wanted promoted and would not answer questions about advancement opportunities.
社風
Long hours but it was over faster than I thought
Produce Clerk (現在は退職) –  Aurora, CO2017年12月16日
In produce there wasn't a team leader until after I left so I stressed myself out so badly (being the new person) that my manager let me go home early about 3 weeks into the job. I was on my feet most of the day but my coworkers were enjoyable and made the long hours bearable. After 3 months of lifting 40+ pounds on the daily my arms were toned and I was physically stronger for it.
two 15 minute breaks and a half hour lunch
短所
all but 3 of my coworkers were cliquey and I got the feeling they were trashing me behind my back
Starter job
Team Member (現在は退職) –  La Plata, MD2017年12月16日
This job is just for individuals starting out in the work force. You can move up to management, but at the sacrifice of your dignity and self-worth. Hours are unknown per each month, and favoritism is the name of the game here.
長所
You can work and do college at the same time
短所
You name it and it's one
社風
horrible place to work for if you do more than your job and want to advance
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Palatine, IL2017年12月16日
This is a horrible place to work for. I worked there for 2 years and haven't had the opportunity to cross train and work other jobs in the store even though I was a "team player" and I did more than my job.
free food
horrible management
SR Assets Protection Specialist (現在は退職) –  Lindale, TX2017年12月16日
Great place to work. Really good pay and great benefits. Management was always fair and working conditions were good. Target is a very diverse and culture driven company.
Pay, benefits, vacation
社風
Team player, great opportunities , understanding management
Cashier/Guest Services (現在は退職) –  Flower Mound, TX2017年12月16日
An average work shift at Target was always enjoyable. Depending on the shift you work, if it was a full shift (8 hours) the company provided generous amount of breaks throughout the shift. I learned how to be quick on my feet and collaborate with other team members when comparing different takes on the sales part of the job. The management was amazing. If you need a set schedule they make a way no matter what to make sure your needs are accommodated. The culture of the company i would describe as loyal. If personal issues start to get in the way of your work life, they go the extra mile to reach out to you and do anything they can do to help or fix the situation. The hardest part about the job would be being the right good judge of character. A role in the title i held involved meeting certain sales goals. In certain times, it became stressful not knowing how to approach some guests with the promotion, in a way it would better their savings and boost your job performance. The best part of the jobs was the recognition's. The company has such an interpersonal way of praising its employees.
Out of Touch
DATA ANALYST (現在は退職) –  Albany, OR2017年12月16日
Managers had unrealistic expectations for the staff. Their mission perspective did not reflect current customer behavior so there was waste of employee resources.
wages better than most
unrealistic performance expectations
社風
Target is a great Place to work and build a career
Asset Protection Specialist (現在は退職) –  Harlem, NY2017年12月16日
I'm thankful for the experience I had in target, it's really one of the best loss prevention jobs out there in the field and they are at the top of their game always. Great environment and also amazing people to work with, I highly recommend anyone applying to work there
社風
It’s was fun and meet a lot of good people there.
Service Desk Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Flushing New york2017年12月15日
I can’t speak for all target, but the target In flushing New York, store 2451. Its all about a click. If your not in the click, mangers, supervisors and team member will make your life Unbearable
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Great first job.
Sales Floor Team Member/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Champlin, MN2017年12月15日
This job was great all around being my first job. But that's all it was. I wasn't an average employee overall. I recommend this job only for beginners and managers.
Training
Career advancement
社風
Holiday Season is overbearing.
Ship from store (在職中) –  Ahwatukee, AZ2017年12月15日
Rollercoaster of scheduling; early mornings one week to late nights the next. Hectic and stressful work environment. Scheduled outside of availability.
Friendly and supportive
Softlines Team member (現在は退職) –  Lowell, MA2017年12月15日
My team was great. However, I left mainly to focus on school. Hours were flexible and the manager was great. She was easy to talk to and friendly. She didn't lack on the job.
Terrible
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Minnesota2017年12月15日
Target is run by corporate robots who don't care about the REAL lives of their employees. They are all about following what corporate wants, whether it makes sense or not.
Discount
Management, hours, pay, everything
Fast pace job
Packer (現在は退職) –  Galesburg, MI2017年12月15日
The company says that it loves and willing to work with the employees. However they don't really care about their employees. The company only cared about getting the product out of the door and would make the job harder on everyone
Best Company Ever Worked For
Executive Team Leader-SL (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2017年12月15日
Retail is demanding, Target, is one of the most demanding. However, Target provides a team culture that is immeasurable and incapable of being replicated. The training I was provided and then provided my employees was amazing. The culture was fun but demanding.
社風
Had a couple nice break areas with a lot of vending machines
Unloader (現在は退職) –  Newton, NC2017年12月15日
It was very fast paced and a very heavy work load everyday. managers were very understanding and always ready to help. When the whole time starts flowing together the warehouse would get backed and they would have to move us back around.
Not a good experience
Packer former (現在は退職) –  Albany OR2017年12月15日
We were misinformed at orientation as they said seasonal workers just need to meet their prods and continue to.improve everyday and be reliable to be hired on full time..the work.wasnt bad or the hours or pay.but management was shady..not a.place I would recommend unless you are willing to break your neck and become nothing but. Anumber..we worked for a month and was given very short notice to be let go.when they made us. believe we had until.March.. They also hire on people who miss days and have. A bad attituude..
Good pay
Lots
Work Enviornment
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Burnsville, MN2017年12月15日
It was nice working for Target, but the issue was that there were a lot of people trying to be the boss and the one that was the boss just let it take place instead of addressing it when it was brought up.

総合評価