Targetの社員レビュー

33,046 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Loved coworkers but corporate is out of touch
Electronic Team Member (在職中) –  Wilmington, NC2018年7月23日
I absolutely loved most of the people I worked with directly. But, as usual, corporate was out of touch with the actually day-to-day processes of the store and continued to implement new things that made it more and more difficult to do what needed to be done. Biggest down side was hours fluctuated. I could go from working 40 hours a week to 12 hours a week. You need to anticipate slow seasons and save money and vacation pay.
accumulate vacation time, pay, coworkers, 401k
healthcare, corporate, unstable hours
High Growth Opportunities
Human Resource (在職中) –  Norfolk, VA2018年7月23日
Equal Ladder of Opportunity, Fast Fun & Friendly. Your leaders care about you & your work, you're inspired everyday by the guests you help assist. Recognition is given daily.
社風
kept busy during the holidays
Cashier - Sales Seasonal (現在は退職) –  Hutchinson, KS 675012018年7月22日
I worked through the Christmas holidays. Enjoyed working with the customers and got along well with most the employees. Never had a problem trying to find ways to keep busy.
社風
Very slow paced and boring
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Aurora, CO2018年7月22日
I truthfully wasn’t a fan of working here managers were kind of mean and made it hard to work. Customers were very impatient and rude. Coworkers were also pretty rude.
i miss working there
Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年7月22日
omg target was by far the best place i've work the staff was great extremely understanding always willing to accommodate employee
my next job has big shoes to fill
interesting place to work
Cashier/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Columbus, IN2018年7月22日
Clean and straighten all areas in your department and responding to calls of needing cashiers to the front
about how to keep a department ready for customers
management is good to work for, but pay is low
you work with all types of people and it is interesting because there is always something new
nothing hard about this job
I enjoyed everything about this job.
長所
you always get to take breaks everyday
no cons
社風
Relaxed, slow paced, good people
Protection Specialist, Target (現在は退職) –  Inglewood, CA2018年7月22日
As a Target Protection Specialist, I was responsible for installing, troubleshooting, and monitoring security cameras. I was responsible for the safety of the guests, employees, as well as preventing theft. During my time at Target, I was recognized by the District's head office for leading the district in merchandise recoveries, and for filing the most known theft reports. In the short time I was lined up for promotion and was placed in a leadership position training new employees.
Discounts, relaxed environment
Rude customers, boring
ok
Warehouse Worker (現在は退職) –  Lindale, TX2018年7月22日
It wasn't trained in how to do the job I was expected to do and too fast paced and I found the job very frustrating to do and the bosses were not helpful
So so
Flow Team Member (在職中) –  Cicero, NY2018年7月22日
I was given a set task and was able to complete it in the time I was given. However, when I asked for more work hours, I was denied and lied to. I was told that the company could not afford to give me more than the 4 HOURS PER WEEK they were giving me. Then they hired 2 more people for my team, they were given more hours than I. I then had to leave and find employment that could give me more hours per week. When I announced my resignation, management seemed surprised, and asked what they could do to keep me. When I told them that I needed more work hours they again told me that that wasn't possible.
長所
They were more understanding about weather related absenses than my current employer
短所
Lack of liveable work hours
社風
Good for a job to pay the bills
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Longmont, CO2018年7月22日
The work schedule was very flexible, management and training were very sufficient, and I never felt like I didn't know what was going on or that I was overwhelmed.
長所
A lot of catered food in the breakroom.
社風
Ambiente lleno de ánimo de compañerimos y confiable
Empleado General (現在は退職) –  Holyoke, MA2018年7月22日
Muy buenas experiencia que sigan apoyando y dándole oportunidad y confianza a sus empleados y no empleados
Fun
Cashier/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Highland, IN2018年7月22日
It was a fun place to work. I made a couple friends. I would still be working there if I didn't have to move. I really like to break system they have. It really helped break up a slow day.
Friendly environment
Couple crabby managers
社風
I loved working for Target.
Backroom Team Member (現在は退職) –  Oak Lawn, IL2018年7月22日
When I worked for Target , I was balancing becoming a father and working flexible hours. I wasn’t able to do also at the time I lost a brother it made my job a lot more distressing.
constant work and needs
Stocker (現在は退職) –  Hayward, CA2018年7月22日
stocking items on a daily basis and ensuring certain items are stocked fully daily. helping customers finding items and carry outs if needed and question answering
store discounts
low pay rate
Ambiente divertido
Electronics Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Glenwood Springs, CO2018年7月22日
Es una buena empresa pero busco mejor oportunidad y mejor salario
社風
overall a pretty good place to work
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Wichita, KS2018年7月21日
I worked at a few different targets and I liked the targets that were not too big of stores. Most of all I liked that we really did feel like a team. I do wish they would have been more willing to give us benefits but they did give us fair raises. I would like liked it better if they did not make it such a big deal for us to make people sign up for the redcard
社風
Its a very productive and fun place to work.
Guest Service Agent (在職中) –  Cypress, TX2018年7月21日
Everyone I work with is amazing. They are a very family friendly environment. All the leaders welcome everyone with open arms. And a very clean place to work.
Fun Workplace and Great Introductory Job
Electronics Team Member (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2018年7月21日
I am grateful for the time I spent at this job. The people and the environment are exceptional and fun. The leads are easy to talk to. Every here and now you'll have a specific team lead speak down to you but for the most part the workplace is great. The Target I worked at was mostly younger employees and so most of us as coworkers were close. Never difficult to ask for help and the tasks they ask you to do are pretty reasonable. All depends who the lead is for the day. Weekends are the most stressful only because it gets busy especially the electronics department.
45 Min Lunches, Flexible Schedules
Busy on Weekends, Expectations High
Reliable work
Supervisor (現在は退職) –  McAllen, TX2018年7月21日
I always worked my 25 or more hours. Management was okay. I met awesome coworkers. They really pushed everyone to get credit card apps which is fine. Nobody at my location ever had a "good" annual review
社風
it was a good experience working at Target
Cashier/Returns Associate (現在は退職) –  Naples, FL2018年7月21日
I scanned a lot of products and sold Target red cards. I was the number one seller of Target red cards. I also worked in the returns department. I also gave change to the cashiers when needed.
easy access to food