Targetの社員レビュー

29,332 件のレビューを表示
社風
It was fun working there
Stocker (現在は退職) –  Kearney, NE2018年2月21日
It was great working with different people, it was hard at times, tell you asked for help, the manager was great help the people was friendly, the Boss was great
長所
Iam not sure if there was any lunches provided
There was breaks
社風
Most of the time was fun.
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Flushing, NY2018年2月21日
For the most part it was a fun place to work at. Some of the people were not the best but it was a nice experience. Some of the team leaders believe that they were better than the team members but those people no one care about.
Productive and friendly
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Penfield, NY2018年2月21日
I learned so much working there. I learned how to work a register. I also learned great customer service skills. management is great and the workplace is nice and friendly. I love working with other people and helping customers.
friendly
not enough hours
Nice people
Cashier and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  New Jersey2018年2月21日
Great environment and experience but was only there for seasonal work! Very on schedule and on point! Management was very good at her job and kept everyone on a tight regimen!
社風
Great employer, very controlling from the top down
Senior Maintenance Mechanic (現在は退職) –  Midlothian, TX2018年2月21日
The environment is very structured and all decisions are made at headquarters in St Louis. Very few decisions are made at the local level. If your not used to this type of environment, you'll hate it. If you are ok with it, then just know locals don't make decisions.
work schedule
短所
Decisions are from the top
Very clean and organized
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Medford, NY2018年2月21日
Everyone was very nice to me and always asked how i was doing everyday. They always complimented my work and made me feel very happy. I recommend Target to any person.
社風
Fun but fast paced environment
Human Resources Team Leader (在職中) –  Westbury, NY2018年2月21日
Management was very supportive and offered many levels of training if you have the desire to learn. You are required to keep busy at all times and work at a fast pace.
長所
Supportive environment with chances to advance
短所
Fast paced work day not for everyone.
Poor experience
Guest Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Sioux Falls, SD2018年2月21日
I slipped and hurt my ankle and then was let go as a seasonal employee shortly after... I was also sexually harassed by a fellow team member and the incident was never dealt with.
Decent pay
短所
Management was clique- and talked behind eachothers backs to staff
Fast-paced retail environment
Logistics Executive Team Lead (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2018年2月21日
Managing many retail leaders and workers. Conducting numerous roll outs with the company, and worked many, many hours. Good company, but it can be overwhelming often.
社風
Fun place to work and has tons of nice people
Hardlines Team Member (現在は退職) –  Boulder, CO2018年2月21日
I enjoyed working at target when I did. Met some amazing people there. Management is good overall. Had a good relationship with most of the management.
長所
Team member discounts, Not too stressful
It bad
Cashier/Sales Associate/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Granada Hills, CA2018年2月21日
If you will like to work with to face people very bad management and a horrible scheduling team apply No matter what they were always be a favorite and you will always be left at the bottom
Not a God dank thing
Productive and friendly.
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Hanford, CA2018年2月21日
It was a good job for someone with no work experience, the staff and co workers were helpful on time with breaks and lunches. clean environment to work in.
free lunch
short breaks
Fair place to work
Production Laborer (現在は退職) –  Suffolk, VA2018年2月21日
the work is hard ans faced paced, they are steadily pushing you to do more I learned how to load trucks. the pay didn't match the job. we worked together
Hours are meh
Target Team Member (在職中) –  Southington, CT2018年2月21日
Decent job for some extra money. One of the team leads doesn’t do anything, And provides no help to the team what so ever. He stands there and watches and complains about the job that people provide. When not complaining to team members that their doing a bad job, he’s usually watching tv in the break room.
Discounts
短所
Poor team lead, always closing even though availability allows to work weekend mornings.
社風
Not the best place to work.
Cashier. Customer service (現在は退職) –  Springfield, OR 974772018年2月21日
Boring and not fast paced enough for me. They also had people stay over for not good reasons. Like even when they had enough employees they always seem overstaffed. Which then results in them letting people go.
Culture and strong management
Food Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Miami, FL2018年2月21日
Well it is a good company but it depends the culture and management. From the start it was great but realize you seeing alot of favoritism and little clicks. It just feels like high school. You could see by how they talk and act to certain employees. Their expectation for TL Food is very unrealistic. Not enough hours to manage and balance routines to be completed. This is not all target stores but again the culture comes to play.
Benefits are amazing
短所
Never have enough hours they always cutting hours
Time to leave
Warehouse Worker (現在は退職) –  West Jefferson, OH2018年2月21日
Target used to be a fun, fast paced work environment, but over the last 2 years they have been looking for reasons to fire senior team members so they have to pay less vacation out a year. Leadership has gotten so lazy that all they do is sit around and chat, they don't provide any help in the building whatsoever, even doing something as little as picking up a few boxes that fall in the isle off equipment.
3 day shift and 4 day shift
短所
good managers leave, bad stay due to bad treatment from seniors and above
Poor treatment
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Springfield, MO2018年2月21日
Again another work place that doesn't seem to care about their employees at least on the night shift crew. Always fast pace, and yet little to no reprieve against work load.
UDC team member (現在は退職) –  DeKalb, IL2018年2月21日
Very poor and unaware of how to handle things at an every week rate. The management also had favorites on their shifts. The hours are also bad for my daily life.
社風
The people are very friendly and it’s a really fun place to work
Online Fullfilment (現在は退職) –  Centerville, UT2018年2月20日
The people that work there are really cool and it’s a fun environment to be in it’s a big store and there are lots of employees who work there and you get along with them really easy

総合評価