Targetの社員レビュー

34,711 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Stressful, low and random hours, no equal opportunity to grow from within the company and poor management.
Food assistant (在職中) –  Apple valley CA.2018年9月18日
Poor management, poor wages, random hours, not consistent with the schedule. Problems and concernes are not kept anonymous. Fear of retaliation as far as tampering with your hours and schedule due to the lack of anonymity and lack of trust with immediate leaders.
長所
Free lunch every now and then.
短所
Break not consistent, poor wages and hours.
Exceptionally fun work place
HR Assistant (現在は退職) –  Ottumwa, IA2018年9月18日
Absolutely loved my time with Target! The employees were fun and always friendly. Everyone always had a smile on their face! They strive to provide a Fast, Fun and Friendly work environment. Everyone works as a team to get things done!
長所
Fast, Fun and Friendly work environment!
社風
Good job but not much pay and hours.
Stocker/FLOW Team (現在は退職) –  Salisbury, MD2018年9月18日
Was ok to work there but would be nice to get more better pay and hours. They only working on Monday wednsday and Fridays by 11am. or 12pm done for each day. not much money there at all.
Horrible Management and lazy associates
Grocery Stocker (現在は退職) –  Panama City Beach, FL2018年9月18日
The Managers wanted to much of you. There are multiple LOD'S or basically boss'es throughout the day and they all tell you to do seperate things through the day and stack it on you and if you cant get it dine they chew you out so hard. These tasks they make you do are the most time consuming tasks too, it's just too much
社風
Great part time job for highschool/ college kids
Sales Floor Associate and Cashier (在職中) –  Victoria, TX2018年9月18日
Good company to work for, if you just need to support yourself. It's not full time so it not meant for those who rely solely on a paycheck from here to provide for a family. Otherwise, management was good and coworkers were generally easy to get along with.
Poor management
Team Member (在職中) –  Newburgh, NY2018年9月18日
Management tends to be in decisive as well as incompetent. The leadership does not understand what they are doing in majority of roles. The salary is also not great for the amount of work they task workers with.
Overworked seasonal workers
Seasonal Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2018年9月18日
Didn't learn too much and management was very disorganized. Although I was part-time, they always overworked me. Once I worked 3 weeks with only one day off.
Discounts
Overworked, Minimum Wage, Poor Management
Productive place to work
Salesman (現在は退職) –  Salisbury, MD2018年9月18日
The job is good for high school kids flexible hours and understanding managers lot of times you won't get a 40 hour week it will not let you get more than 40 hours a week the only thing you get is a discount car two weeks after working with them the boss's was okay but a little bit difficult
Positive work place
The pay is not good
社風
tv and ping pong table in lounge room
Operator (現在は退職) –  Granada Hills, CA2018年9月18日
Typical work day was fast paced with occasional down time. I learned to maintain a clear head in stressful situations and focus on the goal at hand. The break room was a good distraction when work became too stressful.
長所
long lunches, free meals for holidays, those who were recognized received free gift cards
短所
unrealistic expectations, little to no recognition for hard work
Productive and Fun Workplace
Barista (現在は退職) –  Lancaster, PA2018年9月18日
I was usually happy and smiling to my guests daily, I had learned so many new features of drink and seasonal drinks. The management was okay and neat. Workplace culture was pretty steady and diversity. The hardest part of the job that I communicate with people because I am deaf employer. The most enjoyable part of the job that I had a great team.
長所
free drink and pastry per day
Short break
team member
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Lincoln, RI2018年9月18日
it was great to work at target ..it was a great job...but i need to finish collage so i need a partime job...i wish they can hire me again fo a partime job
Busy work environment
Barista/ Cashier (在職中) –  Alexandria, VA2018年9月18日
Working there is ok, I'm not a stranger to hard work. Never had a bad experience. I like the management they are friendly. But the wage will not support the cost of living in the area of it's location.
Fun
Logistics (在職中) –  Minot, ND2018年9月18日
Target is a fun fast pace place to work. Good with scheduling around other priorities. Fast and Friendly. Management is nice and understanding when things come up.
Fun work place
Logistics team member (在職中) –  Minot, ND2018年9月18日
Managers are great and very understanding when it comes to needing time off. We have a lot of fun. We always get our breaks. Good compensation for what we are doing
Guaranteed breaks
短所
Very difficult to move up
Lots of cross-department training
Electronics Team Representative (現在は退職) –  Bellingham, WA2018年9月18日
Moves very fast, repetitive work but always something to do. Management willing to recognize work and allow for growth permitting the worker can excel.
Fun and collaborative
Sales Floor Team Member/ Cashier (現在は退職) –  Peoria, AZ2018年9月18日
I did not work at Target very long, I only worked there as a temporary job before starting my plumbing trade. Target is a good job because you learn a lot about customer service.
Inside-AC
Non-stop moving around
Packer
PACKER (現在は退職) –  DeKalb, IL2018年9月18日
Wonderful great place to work. fast fun and friendly everyone was happy and energetic. hours were crazy but cool. wonderful environment and great for students
staff
hours
Target
Express Team Member (現在は退職) –  Freeport, NY2018年9月18日
It was okay if your open to the long hours. Early morning late nights. My experience overall was good there simply left for career growth. Would recommend others.
社風
Great workplace with great coworkers
Cart Attendant/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Round Rock, TX2018年9月18日
This job was amazing, I absolutely loved the physicality of pushing and pulling carts from outside to inside the store and also being able to assist customers was absolutely incredible
Great workplace
Fun if you're young
stock (現在は退職) –  Atlantic Terminal2018年9月18日
Always overtime, easy to understand. The pay was ok, it's not a career. The staff wasn't rude at all. It's fast pace most days, and over night paid you more.
Easy work