Targetの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 36,512 件見つかりました 36,513 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
It's great place to work at
Guest Service Team Lead (在職中) –  St. Louis Park, MN2018年12月10日
It's always a busy day at work. Helping customers find their items, chatting, and going about the business.
Some customers can be very difficult to help, while some can be easy to help.
The most enjoyable part is the diversity that target includes in it's business.
社風
very bad management , it is horrible place to work for
Cashier (在職中) –  Towson, MD2018年12月10日
You do not get many hours so do not expect it. Part time at target is two days a week, a total of eight hours. They do not care about personal life or hours you receive. Very strict. and not caring
社風
Good job but limited hours
TEAM MEMBER (在職中) –  Columbus, OH2018年12月10日
Target is a good company but the specific store that I work at has hired way too many people and we are only getting 1-2 shifts a week. This wasn't terrible for a few weeks but now I am about to graduate and I cannot live off of 4-9 hours a week.
社風
Nice place to work with caring managers and staff.
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Gilbert, AZ2018年12月10日
I would stock, cashier, and clean based on what was needed from me that day. All of these jobs have customer service as a requirement as well, and this is very important. Helping the customers at target is something placed on a pedestal.
長所
Usually free food in the break room.
社風
3 days, 12 hour shifts, high pay for warehouse job, low pay for OM but they not the greatlest most of the time
Target Team Member (在職中) –  DeKalb, IL2018年12月10日
no care for family life, if your behind on work or its the holiday months, expect mandatory overtime 10 or 12 hour shifts. work 364 day a year, only December 25 off. managers walk on you most of the time but wont help you move up. in my case they tend to use the Team Members to look good but give little to no recognition for them. each department only gets 2-5% vacation at a time, so that's usually only 2-4 ppl that can get a day off and they go of seniority.
pay, 3-4days off when not in peak season, benefits
短所
long days, promanagement, hard to advance
Abuse of power
Team Member (在職中) –  Laurel, MD2018年12月09日
The TL and LODs give you a set of task where you need to be more than one person to complete everything. The abuse of power is an understatement, they’ve yelled at us in front of “guests”. They treat us with no respect and talk down to us. They take advantage of new members and make them do their work for them, claiming it’s just a “favor” then get angry when you don’t have time to help them. I’ll give the store some cred and it’s the team members, but of course it’s like high school and it’s like a soap opera everyday. When I had first started I would have 30 some hours and now I only get 12-15 hours. Which eventually got me a depressing looking check!! I barely got trained in my area. And then they threw me on the register to bare it out myself. Overall the store itself sucks, but the team members is what makes me stay. I honestly hope they get things straightened up around there for everyone’s sake.
The pay, team members
Team leaders and LODs
社風
Good job to keep bills paid, management could do better
Team Member (在職中) –  Mesa, AZ 852042018年12月09日
Overall, team work and team members go hand in hand, but management could've been better. Workdays are normally moderate, but can be either very fast or very slow.
fun workplace
Beauty Consultant (在職中) –  Everett, WA2018年12月09日
target is a community full of friendly hard working team members. everyone always has each others back when working to get a job done. the hardest part of the job is making sure everything is left better than when you came, because there is always a lot to do with so little staff.
free food
Great Experience
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Princeton, NJ2018年12月09日
A typical day is fast paced but not stressful. I learned better guest services and awesome strategies on how to resolve work-related issues. Management was great.
Fun place to work
Junior Oracle Database Administrator (現在は退職) –  Independence, MO2018年12月09日
Great place to work and everyone is willing to help so the company can grow and projects are completed on timely manner. Company provide resources for the job to be done.
社風
Worth as a starting step.
Planner/ Flow Team member (在職中) –  New York, NY2018年12月09日
Having worked there for 8 plus years I've advanced to my position where I am now.

The team is supportive and understanding of your skills and limits.

The Job will test your abilities in more than one position or you could request to try something new once you've worked there for a time.

Work with the Team and it will help in the long run.
review of target
Sr. Redcard Guest Service Specialist (現在は退職) –  Tempe, AZ2018年12月09日
Targets call center is a great place to work when it comes to pay the down side is the phone calls never stop. I would recommend working there because of pay
Ok
Target Team Member (在職中) –  Stow, OH2018年12月09日
It is a very faced paced job, depending on what your position is. They bring in food for everyone once in a while which is nice. The managers can be complete air heads though.
Discounts
Hours
It was fun
Customer service (現在は退職) –  Naples, FL2018年12月09日
It's a retail company but the job is fun because of the people I'm working with. Though no overtime and they cut your hours when they wanted depending on the season.
Extremely competitive and stressful
Group Leader (現在は退職) –  Tifton, Ga and Columbia, SC2018年12月09日
The environment provided great Leadership training and guidance on directing Teams of Associates. There was an extremely competitive culture that existed, which at times, appeared hostile.
Fun place to work
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Boston, MA2018年12月09日
Very great place to work. Very fun and harding coworkers. Competitive pay. Amd good benefits. We all worked as a team. Managers were all great and understanding
Seasonal Job Okay for the moment
SEASONAL SALES FLOOR ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Dayton, OH2018年12月09日
It's an okay job for a seasonal position. I liked helping the people more than anything. I worked the sales floor and did cashiering so, interaction with people is something you have to enjoy in order to work at a job like this.
good workplace
Hardlines Team Member (現在は退職) –  Honolulu, HI2018年12月09日
It was a very fast paced workplace. I enjoyed the opportunity for advancement and being able to cross train anywhere i wanted. Leadership was very kind. I just wished they offered more hours during slow season.
advancements
短所
low hours during slow season
long days
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Minneapolis, MN2018年12月09日
Very long days that include standing for the whole shift (8 hours with a break, of course) . The pay is very very low . The management is rude as well. However, they do give you the hours that you need or want.
good temporary job
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Hurst, TX2018年12月09日
i would not make this job a lasting job. it will put strain on you body. working hours are crummy. not a whole lot of room for advancement. i left for better working conditions
申請されたプロフィール