Targetの社員レビュー

27,207 件のレビューを表示
Typical Retail Job
Seasonal Team Member (現在は退職) –  Annapolis, MD2017年12月08日
The work at Target can get stressful and strenuous. Mostly, you clean isles and push product out onto the floor. All in all relatively simple but easy to make mistakes if you aren’t well trained or you don’t pay attention. Customers are generally not too bad at all and employees can be good sources of morale. You also get access to an employee discount of 10% and you can apply for a Target Red Card even as an employee. Sometimes food from the grocery side of the store will be offered to employees though I believe only when close to or past expiration. There were also free employee treats and events. However, management wais predictably shrewd, condescending and passive-aggressive at times. They care more about sales, enforcing policies and productivity than treating you like a fellow employee or a human being. Also all new hires are temporary for a ninety day probation period so to speak, many people get laid off near the end of the holiday season as well so if you actually want to stay awhile try to get trained in as many areas as possible. But I’d recommend that you stay only temporarily, look for a better job during your time here because your sweat and blood will be better spent elsewhere and in all probability your paycheck would be bigger too.
長所
Employee discount, free food occasionally, occasional employee events, 15 minute breaks and 30 minute lunches, health insurance offered after 90 days, easy to pick up hours
短所
Condescending management, poor job security, low wages, all employees start out temporary, no benefits initially, corporate hierarchy
社風
Nice production and everything.
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Valley Stream, NY2017年12月08日
It’s good place to work they pay fine. The only problem you will have is with scheduling and working tuntill close other than that you should be fine a
Free food
Bad schedule
Target is, Target.
Cahier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Easton, MD2017年12月08日
Target is a great place to work when the right team leaders are in place. Even then, Target is still a great workplace for the simple fact that the guests are very kind & come in to visit you with a smile. If you are feeling bad on a particular day, they will put a smile on your face & that is something I will always remember!
Growth.
短所
People, but thats everywhere you go.
Productive, flexible and clean
CASHIER (在職中) –  Porterville, CA2017年12月08日
The hours are very flexible, they always allow you to take in more shifts when you can. Fast paced job, cooperative co-workers and friendly staff willing to help.
Flexible hours
社風
Not a bad company overall
Group Leader (現在は退職) –  Woodbury, MN2017年12月08日
Target is actually a great company to work for. It will can be a very fun experience, especially if you work for a great manager. If you receive a not so good manager, it can be a problem.
Managemnet
Sales Floor Team Member (現在は退職) –  Moore, OK2017年12月08日
while at target the management changes alot. Then every week the managers changed how they wanted everything done. It was extremely stressful. The job work and life balance didn't work for me. It seemed like management wanted you there all the time even if it was your day off. The regular team members get no benefits. You can't progress up the ladder there. (management already knows who they want where) Management was terrible. THere was no communication at all. Job culture was very stressful
Awesome
Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  Cicero, IL2017年12月08日
Target is a very good place fun environment people are awesome the pay was great the discounts were also good the only bad thing with target no leniency with no call no shows
Discount good money
No leniency with absence
High school setting
Operator/ sales associate (在職中) –  Fond du Lac, WI2017年12月08日
Mangers are very unprofessional and like to get involved in drama that they also create. They favorite employees and rarely give you days off you asked for. Overall a terrible work place
Good pay
Everything else
社風
Great place to work, shop, and make new friends.
Style Team Member (在職中) –  Allentown, PA2017年12月08日
I love working at target. It's my favorite place that I worked because I'm doing what I like to do, I get along with everybody I work with, and it's my favorite store!
社風
Target Mobile was fantastic.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Red Deer, AB2017年12月07日
I really enjoyed my time here. I was part of an excellent team who worked very well together, as well as having a wonderful work life balance that kept going to work pleasant.
First Real Job
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Aliso Viejo, CA2017年12月07日
This is a good job for starting off working for the first time, learned a lot and covered a lot of different areas of the store. Hours were all over the place and I didn't get out on time. However great pay at the time started at $8.50 and by the end of 2 years I was up to $10.50/hr. The stress came from pressure of having to sell redcards, not getting lunch on time. Overall, okay for starting but not a good idea to stay long term.
長所
Close to home at the time, discounts, paid sick time and vacation
短所
Schedule was up and down, a lot of pressure to sell redcards, grumpy mangers
Not a good place
Sales Floor Team Member (現在は退職) –  Milford, MA2017年12月07日
Days would begin with stocking shelves, cashiering. Management did not know how to supervise employees. Management never learned my name. I worked there for 6 months. Worked on my own with no one to train me. Hardest part of job was customers.most enjoyable part of the job was playing with toys in toy department
Slow paced
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
good place to grow and move up in the company
Overnight Stocker (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2017年12月07日
i worked there not as long because they were cutting everybodys hours and they had alot of favortismn with management and employees and the managers at night were too lazy as well
good discounts
lack of management
Very Stressful
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Cicero, IL2017年12月07日
I would never work at target again. The hours were erratic and some weeks we had as little as 12 hours. Some even got 8 hours. There was no overtime. The management is very childish. I felt like I was in high school again. Everyone plays favorites. So if you were a favorite you got 30+ hours. If you were despised then management would find little things to write you up for so they would accumulate and they would have cause to fire you. It's very high demanding.
Cashier/Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Spring Valley, NY2017年12月07日
Great place to work flexible hours and the management team is great. However the pay is not all that great. Staff is friendly and makes for a great work environment.
Planogram Team Member (現在は退職) –  Williamsville, NY2017年12月07日
This was a great place to work. The staff was awesome and the pay was decent for the job. I would have kept working here had the pay and the hours been better. Would recommend to anyone that would want a relaxed part time job.
Worst job I ever had...
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Algonquin, IL2017年12月07日
This job was a mess from the beginning, not only did they, "forget," the day of my interview so the HR manager had to come in. Once the job started it was rough, long hours, very very low pay, raises at target are $0.10 annually if you're lucky. many people didn't get raises at all. Except for the managers getting their 4 digit bonuses of course.
Management was extremely unclear and unfair with employees, you had to set an appointment if you wanted to talk to your store manager personally and privately about an issue.

Again, worst job I've ever had.
短所
Poor Pay, Management was impossible to talk with, No chance of promoting.
社風
Its a fun fast and friendly place to work!
cashier (現在は退職) –  Olive Branch, MS2017年12月07日
If you're looking for a part time or full time job and not looking to advance then its a good place to start. Often times you work for awhile with little to no incentive. It's difficult to move up there and stay where you move.
短所
high management turnover rate, low pay, red card quotas
Funk work place
HR Team Member (在職中) –  Frisco, TX2017年12月07日
the people you work with can be very kind and fun. the managers really care about you and try to work around your schedule whatever you may need. the work environment is fast fun and friendly.
Must be High School
Cashier/Sales Associate/Stocker (現在は退職) –  California2017年12月07日
Very cliquey environment. Managers seem to not like confrontation instead preferring to make you walk to work at two in the morning until you quit. Wish you better luck should you choose to work for a Target.
長所
Discount I couldn't use, cool curb on the side lot I learned how to ollie on
It's like that movie Mean Girls with a bunch of 30-40 year olds