Targetの社員レビュー

27,316 件のレビューを表示
社風
Very fastpace but great with hours
Recruiting potential customers and trainer (現在は退職) –  Northridge, CA2017年12月13日
Working for target is pretty cool. The uniform is not to strict, the franchise is huge and one of the best companies. Overall target is a decent job to have.
社風
It's ok short-term (contracting)
Fraud Analyst (在職中) –  Brooklyn Park, MN2017年12月12日
Here for contract position. It was okay. I liked the work environment and coworkers but disliked the job itself. The work-life balance is not good because hours were bad. It's difficult to have a social life outside of work.
Nice campus, nice coworkers
短所
Bad work hours, no compensation on holidays (contractors)
No advancement
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Kenosha, WI2017年12月12日
Worked at Target seasonal around Thanksgiving time stay there till the end of Christmas they said they were hiring people to stay on and they only kept the people that were permanent and they let all the seasonal people go they didn't give a raise I've also worked at Target previously part-time they don't like to give raises the management is really unfair at times and there is definitely no advancement to supervisor without being there over 3 years
Discount
Short breaks low pay
社風
Cut hours, and had me doing other jobs.
Beauty Team Member (現在は退職) –  Royersford, PA2017年12月12日
I was hired as a Beauty Team Member, which the job was basically nothing. You are a glorified stock person. I barely had any training , and was made to work the whole weekend of my first week alone. After my training was up my scheduled hours was 13 paid hours, for a week. I was hired as full time.
Discounts
Cut hours
社風
Its been a while since I worked there so it could be different.
GSTL (現在は退職) –  North Carolina2017年12月12日
Not sure about how it is now as it has been a while since I have been there. But it was a fun & busy place to work while I was there. Lots of good people to work with.
Enjoyed employes and management
Human Resources Generalist (現在は退職) –  Cypress, TX2017年12月12日
I love the atmosphere and management was great. Always had excellent bosses which made it easy to work with. The only down fall was the pay for the position. Company kept promising changes but it never occured.
Excellent managers
短所
Pay for the HR team member position
Poor place to work
Cashier (在職中) –  Monaca, PA2017年12月12日
The company has poor training overall and for guests does not use the best marketing techniques on sales. The cartwheel app needs to be easier to use.
10 percent discount
hours are inconsistent
great
POG/Flow Team Member (在職中) –  Washington, MO2017年12月12日
wonderful work environment with caring superiors and great benefits. Fun, accepting place to work. Team effort oriented place with fun perks. good well rounded training
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Fun workplace
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Pleasant Prairie, WI2017年12月12日
During the holiday season I worked there we had a busy but fun time. It was fast-paced but our team leads were helpful and supportive. We were given a lot of holiday bonus too.
Good Starter or Emergency Job
Deli Team Member (在職中) –  Westminster, CO2017年12月12日
I has been good to get on my feet but, I am very ready to move on. If you need a first job or a "get back on my feet" job, then yes this is the place to go.
社風
Meh but great team members
Softlines Sales Floor (現在は退職) –  Oak Lawn, IL 604532017年12月12日
Honestly, they make you do way too much for the amount they pay you. I did backroom, hardlines, softlines, cashier, guest service, sometimes market, and it took them 7 months for them to make me a trainer, even though I was training since I was there for 2 months. They fired me for "stealing" when I still payed for the items, and they knew it was not on purpose. However, the management was fantastic and truly made the store a better place, some team leads abused their power and were completely obnoxious, however, the others who did their job made working there a blast and made the place over all 100% better. Target will always hold a very special place in my heart, and I made such amazing friends, and made a better life for myself there, even though it ended poorly, I'm so glad I had the chance to call Target my home.
社風
Good working people at locations
East Palo Alto - Floor Associate (現在は退職) –  East Palo Alto, CA2017年12月12日
Overall your day at work is peaceful but always over work people with short staff. Some Management lacks communication and understanding their employees that keep daily operations at go.
社風
great place to work at during the holiday season
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Portland, OR2017年12月12日
I love the holidays an worked at Target during the holiday season. I loved it. They definitely take pride in their company, customers, and employees.

I would definitely work here again during the holiday season.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
good place to work
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Granger, IN2017年12月12日
I enjoyed working at target, but needed to move on for the money. I had a family to support and the 3rd shift hours didn't work for me. I would go back though if needed.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Perfect
Cashier/Clerk (現在は退職) –  Brooklyn Center, MN2017年12月12日
Working for Target was absolutely perfect I rarely experienced any issues or any problems with any coworkers or guests. People was always very nice I would greet guest and make sure they found everything okay then check them out at the cash register to make they're visit as smooth and quick as possible.
very great atmosphere
社風
Productive, fun and fast-paced environment
EXECUTIVE TEAM LEAD - HR (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2017年12月12日
Get ready to be on your toes! Fun and exciting place to work, The overall culture is great, It's a great place to work if you are looking for professional development!
社風
Pretty great place if you are just starting to join the ranks of the employed
ELECTRONICS TEAM MEMBER (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年12月12日
Depends on the store you work at. I was fortunate enough to work at a good store with good management and lots of team collaborations when it came to getting the job done.
社風
Fast pace not for family oriented individuals
Executive Team Leader - Guest Experience (在職中) –  Baltimore, MD2017年12月12日
Expected to work 50 hour weeks, every other weekend and one closing night a week. The hardest part of the job is the amount of rollouts the company is all releasing. You aren't expected to be sitting on the job but theres a significant amount of reading about upcoming promotions and so on. To be knowledgable it feels like you are often times expected to exceed your 50+ work week or you aren't committed. The best part of the job is the team.
Benefits p
Poorly managed
Transportation Support (現在は退職) –  Brooklyn Park, MN2017年12月12日
The training in my department was not all that great as it was fairly new. Everything initially started out great, but management just kinda of has you fending for yourselves as they mostly take off on the evenings and weekend. Not a lot of help answering questions.
Awesome Business
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Little Rock, AR2017年12月12日
I liked working at Target because it was such a big store and plenty of room and time to get my job done. The managers were easy to work with and directions were easy to follow. Everyone was willing to lend a helping hand and we had a great team to work with. Customers were very nice and I enjoyed directing them where they needed to go. I liked multitasking because I would get a lot done and it made time go by faster. Overall, I enjoyed my experience at Target.
Discounts