Targetの社員レビュー

32,988 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  La Plata, MD2018年7月18日
This is a good place to work if you are just starting out. You have the possibility of advancement if you stay there long enough. Management could use some work and not be so mean.
Fun work place
Logistics Team Leader (Overnight Stock Supervisor (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年7月18日
Great company to work out , fun team and environment, new goals to accheive daily and nightly , recognition daily , opportunity to grow with in company
Great company
Director (在職中) –  Minneapolis, MN2018年7月18日
Target has a great mission, and I focus on work that supports this. They are going the right things to compete in the new digital world by drastically changing their supply chain, and continuing to offer new brands for the guest.
Stress. Bias, Unfair, Management a mess
cashier, customer service representative (在職中) –  Boca Raton, FL2018年7月18日
The management was always changing (3 GMs, 4 HR, 10 or more floor managers) and that's in less than 2 years. You constantly have to worry about changing your work. There is no security or loyalty from management. Management bias is apparent. The dress code is nice and simple. The majority of the work staff is great minus the management. Your great work and attendance is not taken into consideration unless you are in the favorite graces of management. The more work you do (service deck, casher, café, sales floor, stocking shelves) gets you no consideration for advancement only if the management likes you as a friend not just because you make the customers, staff and store a better over all place to be. I like the staff of cashiers in general and really enjoyed working with the customers or guests.
Fast paced department store
Sales Floor Team Member (現在は退職) –  Seven Springs, FL2018年7月18日
Another fast paced department store. i was a cashier, as well as stocker for the other departments. Very friendly co workers. Hardest part of the job is begging the customers to apply for the store credit card.
Target
Logistics Team Lead / Backroom Team member (現在は退職) –  Milwaukee County, WI2018年7月18日
Target has the potential to be a great employer. Salary members of management earn decent wages but all other employees make very little. Regarless of performance and experience lower level managers have a cap out on how much they make and are not compensated for their efforts. Target cultures vary from state to state and the culture in Wisconsin was toxic. My store in Greenfield had three store managers and human resource managers in three years. Every time a new manager would start,all middle level managers work records would reset and regardless of one's performance, your history would not be counted towards any possible promotions. Getting promoted was not based on results or performance but on who you knew and your appearance.
Job security
短所
Poor wages, low potential for growth, favoritism based on sycophancy
A job, not a career.
Logistics Associate (在職中) –  Homewood, AL2018年7月18日
Same as most places, routine. Work may be at times physically challenging but does not require a great deal of mental effort. The end of the workday is most enjoyable part of the day
paycheck
lack of benefits
Productive and Fun workplace
Target Team Member (在職中) –  Austell, GA2018年7月17日
Being generous and helpful to others. Never have to worry about any injuries or things in that nature. Everybody friendly and always willing to get the job done
Fun
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Town and Country, MO2018年7月17日
It was fun and very challenging everyday kept me doing something new. The workers there were very friendly and everybody worked together. The hours were very flexible.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Fun place to work, just do your job and be friendly
A&A TEAM MEMBER (在職中) –  Cape Girardeau, MO2018年7月17日
I have loved working for target! I work in A&A(clothing). Over the last few months there has been some changes to our daily schedules and routines, but the leaders and other team members help and try to get everybody on the same page. With that being said it has been a little rough because we are trying to be more efficient and still provide excellent guest service. When I first started it was a very laid back job where if you closed then you would zone an area all night, lots have changed, so if you are considering a job with target, I hope your okay with change. Target also works very well with other job or school schedules, only a few weekends and holidays where they dont allow you to request off.
長所
Holidays have free food in break room, coworkers become friends, discounts, friendly environment.
短所
Busy times of the year, you have to work black friday, they like for you to be able to work the weekends
Very Comfortable Workplace
Cashier/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  California, MD2018年7月17日
A Typical Day At Work Was Either Very Busy , To Slightly Busy , To Very Slow-Paced ; I Learned A lot From Those Who Worked With And Around Me , But I Also Learned A lot From Each Guests , And As A Whole I Got That Retail Exprience ; Management For The Most Part Was Very Easy-Going , And Everyone Was Treated The Way They Wanted To Be Treated Based Of Their Own Actions So It Was Fair
社風
It was a great place to work
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Folsom, CA2018年7月17日
It had a friendly environment, it wasn't too stressful and it was easy to understand in a short time. I would recommend it to anyone just entering the work force.
社風
A very fun working place
Computer Programmer (在職中) –  Long Island, NY2018年7月17日
My review would be working at target means u have fun friendly people to be with and that’s great I suggest that you should work at target to have fun like me
Fee linch
短所
Sometimes other workers are a bit to much
社風
Great for college Students.
Senior Assests Protection Specialist (現在は退職) –  Tallahassee, FL2018年7月17日
Target in my opinion is great for Students or ppl who are single. its pay is ok however its not enough to support a family. unless you're a manager or higher.
社風
a and friendly environment, but poor management
Logistics Team Member (現在は退職) –  Fairfield, CA2018年7月17日
Target has a pretty friendly environment, but the work was very strenuous for me at times. I have learned how to better serve customers while working there for the past few years. Unfortunately the management was really inconsistent. We would be asked to complete tasks that were literally impossible. For ex: Stock items to the floor by a certain time, no matter what. But we only have so few team members depending on the days. We also have a routine that works really well and gets the job done consistently. But management will always scrap all of our efficiency to try new things, but yet they will wonder why things are the way they are. I feel like they just need a better understanding of how the work actually gets done. That makes the management weak in my opinion. The hardest part of the job is unloading the truck. It takes a lot out of you physically, and I don't think everyone can do that. The most enjoyable part of the job is without a doubt, getting to know everyone you work with. It's always been the people you work with that makes it more worthwhile.
Fun place to work
Softlines Team Member (在職中) –  Lynchburg, VA2018年7月17日
there is no typical day at target. everyday there are new projects and new things to do. there is constant reshot but that is just anywhere you will work with retail. there however is not room for moving up in the company and no benefits.
社風
Stressful due to customers always come first
ASSETS PROTECTION SPECIALIST (現在は退職) –  East Palo Alto, CA2018年7月17日
Target is too focused on their customers being happy that they forget about their employees. The East Palo Alto Target management is more about due as I say, not as I do type attitude. The male leadership is too focused on being friends with all the younger team members and being liked by everyone they have no discipline. Target was always looking to hire new team members however the team members that had been there since the store opened were getting their hours cut.
Very Productive Workplace
Guest Services (現在は退職) –  Henderson, NV2018年7月17日
Working here can be fun if you are okay with them moving you around and switching up your position a lot. They look for people who are okay with basically helping out in every part of the store.
社風
fast passed and customer oriented
Barista (現在は退職) –  Martinsburg, WV2018年7月17日
At Target there are slow days as well as fast passed days due to it being a retail industry. I feel that, as with any retail position, each work day depends on season, promotions, and guests that are present at the time.
長所
team work and enjoyable work
retail
社風
Enjoyed the people I worked with and for.
Soft line (現在は退職) –  Chesapeake, VA2018年7月17日
Every place has its ups and downs but I really did like the work environment. The mangers was understanding and easy to talk with if you had any issues.
長所
They made sure it was safe and cared about the people you worked with.
短所
Some times I just didn't have enough hours to make it worth the drive.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する