Targetの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 35,217 件見つかりました 35,218 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
It's ok
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  San Leandro, CA2018年10月12日
Target was my first job. I would say it was an overall good experience. But, at the end of the day it's a job not a career. The management is all over the place so its very frustrating for the rest of the employees. If you need steady work, this is a great place. Room for growth if you take initiative.
P.S. IF YOU DON'T LIKE TO OR AREN'T GOOD AT PUSHING CREDIT CARDS THIS WILL NOT BE A GOOD POSITION FOR YOU!
pay, hours
短所
benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
It's a job.
SALES ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  St. Paul, MN2018年10月11日
It's a job. It's not awful, but I don't want to spend my life there. I made good money and friends and learned a lot about sales and how the company works. However, it's stressful work.
社風
great place to work if you don't need to worry about a paycheck but want to learn and meet people
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Davis, CA2018年10月11日
I met a lot of amazing people at this company that I will never forget and they taught me a lot about work, culture and life. The coming together of people from all walks of life and different nationalities and age groups is unparalleled. I liked the discount and the break room and the fact that they had a Starbucks (not all do, I gather). Generally, the guests I helped were very kind people and a joy to assist.
My issue with the company is that they don't value you as an employee at all, meaning that your job is not safe. At. All. Your hours may go from 0 to 39 from one week to the next and they may pretend that you never said you wanted to work full-time, because they assumed that you didn't need to because you were a student. Management can play favorites and be sexist, or never fix department problems, and this affects employee morale. I did have a number of great managers, but all it takes is one to make the job not enjoyable.
The chance of being promoted is extremely small and it is also difficult to find work in other departments because the store may not want to schedule people in multiple roles; it is easier to schedule you lightly in the department in which you were hired than to schedule you in two or more places. So that means that you may have to turn to federal aid because your check is miniscule. Also, low hours mean your benefits go away.
I wish that the company cared more about these things because everything is in place to make it a great place to work, and some people I worked with got lucky and did get hours and benefits and promotions. I did enjoy the
  続きを読む cookies people brought in and the barbecues and free food, because people made an effort to bring hominess in to work, and they probably do at other stores too.  折りたたむ
discount, flexible hours
短所
no job security, low pay, little cross-training or promotion
Challenge myself
Team member (在職中) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018年10月11日
Working by myself in my department can be a challenge which I occasionally find overwhelming. I have learned to handle it and get compliments from guest on it. I enjoy meeting guests, watching the children as I greet them by name. I enjoy my co-workers and we usually have a good time.
Discounts
短所
Not being able to take a break
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
社風
Productive and chance for growth
Guest Experience Leader (現在は退職) –  Queens, NY2018年10月11日
Target help me to grow as a person and a team leader and there was little chance to grow in the company corporate seem to not really care about staff
The money
Sometimes no breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Stressful environment
Barista (在職中) –  Tempe, AZ2018年10月11日
They throw a hundred tasks at you & your under staffed team to do within our 5 hour shifts WHILE serving customers. The lines never stop & they still expect us to get THEIR tasks done. They never help us out even when we’re begging for them to do simple stuff. Ex: “Hey we open in 2 minutes & I have to finish this task real fast. Can you put down the chairs for me?” WE GET IGNORED AND TREATED LIKE DIRT.
great place to work.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Woodhaven, MI2018年10月11日
Great place to work. The discount to the store was a nice plus. The store had a lot of opportunity to move up in the company. I would recommend to work here.
Interesting place
Cashier/Guest Services Rep (在職中) –  Bronx, NY2018年10月11日
Target is a good place to work. Management can get a little annoying at times but its good pay and they keep up with their raises. As long as you doing what you have to do your going to get a good pay raise.
Produce Clerk (現在は退職) –  Acworth, GA2018年10月11日
I liked it, but the pay and benefits were not compatible with my living expenses, and the opportunities for advancement were not very good. Plus, getting paid every 2 weeks for part time work was not working out.
Good people
Not enough hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
Enjoyable experience
Visual Merchandising Manager (現在は退職) –  San Antonio TX2018年10月11日
I enjoyed my time a Target. Great pay and hours. The only concern I had was the store manager and the lack of communication. Also HR department was not the place to go get help either.
Discount, benefits
Poor management and HR
社風
Good place to work, not the best
Market Team Trainer (在職中) –  Tempe, AZ2018年10月11日
Overall it's not a bad place to work. Management may demand a lot out of you, but depending on where you work, you'll be on your own doing your own project, which is nice.
社風
not a good place to work
Cart Attendant (現在は退職) –  Evanston, IL2018年10月11日
not a good place to work if you are looking for something serious and stable they are always hiring new people and firing other to pay less and not give benefits no sick day in the first year and vacation time ether.
長所
15% discount, if a cart attendant free food and drinks but you have to ask a manager
短所
lack of hours, and pay, no benefits, risk of getting fired if they can pay someone less for the same work and hours
社風
Great people and place to work
Executive Team Lead (現在は退職) –  Coralville, IA2018年10月11日
• Interviewed, hired, and on-boarded 25 new team members to fulfill staffing needs for peak season
• Strategically solved time sensitive team member, logistic, and guest issues
• Delegated team member tasks to improve coverage and efficiency in all departments
• Worked closely with the executive team to identify areas of improvement and develop plans of action
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Great pay, inconsistent hours, bad management
Retail Associate / Visual Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018年10月11日
I was pretty focused in my job, and loved doing it. The HR group i charge of giving hours would not always consider students not wanting to overwork themselves, and time off requests were often ignored. Higher management treated everyone rudely, even physically grabbing an employee once or twice while I worked there. But overall I enjoyed my job and stayed until I moved out of the city.
Environment
Target, Cashier (現在は退職) –  Port Charlotte, FL2018年10月11日
All team leads and mangers, were very helpful, if a new employee need it, I was never afraid to ask questions, and gain more knowledge about the company, and their products. It is very diverse, in terms of whom is working both male and female.
Management always helpful
短所
Most customers come during season
社風
great place for flexible hours and fun place to work
Previously worked as electronics lead (現在は退職) –  lincoln, ne2018年10月11日
as an electronics lead i was able to help customers find what they wanted and empowered by management to look at current/future and other location stock to help find what someone needed
fkexible scheduling
low oppotunity for advancement
社風
Low pay, lack of advancement, and poor management at Target
Sales Floor Team Member (現在は退職) –  Independence, MO2018年10月11日
I worked for two different Target locations during about a two year span. There were some great people I worked with, which helped me get through some very long days. I worked on the Sales Floor primarily working in Electronics, but also worked as a cashier. I also assisted with the Sunday morning signage team (at 6am) and did that for quite some time. I briefly worked on the Plano team but found that wasn't a good fit for me. I learned how to I found the job to be extremely stressful at times, and I felt underworked and underappreciated. I was not a full time employee usually working between 30-35 hours a week, but always felt like management was very impersonal with me when I worked there. There was one HR Manager in particular who was incredibly rude and never seemed to give me more than a minute of her time if I had a question about something. The work was very repetitive, and the job became nothing more than a paycheck. I would STRONGLY recommend not working here unless you have no other options for employment.
Regular hours, consistent paycheck
短所
Low pay, management, and work/job culture
社風
Terrible management and management plays favorites
Unloader/Stocker (在職中) –  Granada Hills2018年10月11日
This was a good job when I started. But as management changed, so did its standards. Management claims they work around your schedules, but time and time again I've seen people get fired because management doesn't want to work around your hours. At first they give you the impression they will and maybe even work around it for a couple of weeks, but then fire you, saying "This isn't going to work out." Don't apply. It's not worth it.
社風
Target is a great place to work at
Human Resource Executive Team Leader (ETL) (在職中) –  Olive Branch, MS2018年10月11日
Target is a great place to work. They will allow you to train & develop and advanced your career. Everyone on the team is so friendly and very team oriented. I am so proud to be apart and work for an amazing company.
flexible schedule, training
working long hours
Horrible
cashier (現在は退職) –  Fontana, CA2018年10月11日
Very poor management.dont plan ever to stay there for along time...way to much favoritism.if you don't have the piercings.the dyed hair.the young looks .you can forget about ever getting promoted...awful awful place.they want the young fresh blood all the time there.oh and if are not fit enough for security gurads and look good they wont talk to you.they will ignore you...never work for this awful place
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する