Targetの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 35,474 件見つかりました 35,480 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
really boring, on your feet a lot
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Modesto, CA2018年10月19日
horrible communication, didnt know when i worked half the time and didnt even know i was laid off because no one ever told me i showed up to work one day and they were like youre not working here anymore.
multiple breaks
短所
on your feet alot no good discounts
Exceptional relationship
Cart Attendant (在職中) –  Englewood, CO2018年10月19日
Everything I do is appreciated it I appreciate all I do and everything is treated in a diligent and forthcoming manner and I do well exceed expectations and I devote all I do all the time
Succession
if I had any I'd say
great place.
Fulfillment Associate (現在は退職) –  Poway, CA2018年10月19日
great place to work. mangers were will trained. sometimes good hours . really cares about the guest . i think its a good place to start but lake of advancement is rough
Ultra Low Volume Store
Backroom/ (在職中) –  Horn Lake, MS2018年10月19日
The title pretty much sums up everything wrong with this store. If you find yourself in an ULV store and you want hours, RUN.. Run very fast.. If you just need like 15 hours to survive off than this job isn't so bad... Sorry, you could pay me $30 an hour, but 15 hours won't cut it Target...
Fun and fast paced
AWFUL hours
Great for 2nd Job
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Alpharetta, GA2018年10月19日
Target is a great seasonal job to have. It has decent pay as well as employee discounts that come in handy during the holiday season. I enjoyed the staff as well as working with the customers.
Fun place to work
Electronics Brand Team Member (在職中) –  Bee Cave, TX2018年10月19日
Overall its a fun place to work. The management is pretty good. There isn't a whole lot of room for advancement but when there is it takes a very long time. There are politics involved.
Target
Sales, Cashier (在職中) –  Miami, FL2018年10月19日
I’ve been working for them for the past four years I so far no everything of retail how to help customers cashier background check and so far helping customers and her stand what they need and showing them around
fun work place productive
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Northridge, CA2018年10月19日
fun workplace communication is really good, Growth with this company flexible with hours.good environment. everyone is very friendly and family oriental
10% off for employees Only
short lunch breaks
if was a fun work place
cashier (現在は退職) –  Allentown, PA2018年10月19日
I worked at the registers, customer service, and the food court.
It was a busy place to work. It wasn't to bad until Christmas and after Christmas. The stress level was worse at customer service. We would have rude customers and we would have to keep our cool while taking care of them.
社風
Slow days, you are often told to help other areas.
SOFT LINES & CASHIER (在職中) –  Milford, CT2018年10月19日
· Organize various departments in Softline including all apparel departments, including replenishment, re-shop, and returns.
· Maintain a high level of customer service (Internal and External).
· Cashiering when needed.
Great starter job.
Electronics Team Member (現在は退職) –  Orem, UT2018年10月19日
Target is a great place for people to work while they are in school. They will work with your schedule if you give them enough notice, but getting a good schedule requires you to have been there for awhile. It’s a second job for lots of people.
Discount
短所
Schedule changes week to week
Flexible Fulfillment (在職中) –  West Des Moines, IA2018年10月19日
Working at Target is very fast paced and very demanding for the little pay you get. Getting enough hours is very difficult because they watch hours very closely. The pay does not meet the required workload.
Discounts
hours
社風
fun workplace with awesome managers
Cashier (現在は退職) –  3600 W Nolana Ave, Mcallen, TX 785042018年10月18日
The people at my workplace really took the time to show me they way around the store even when I struggled immensely at the beginning. Once my skills finally came online I started to appreciate the effort my managers took to get me started so in turn I gave my best to show my results which in turn made the whole workplace much more enjoyable for me, my managers, and the guests.
長所
great management, fun workplace, great atmosphere
社風
Full of energy from the time you get in
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年10月18日
Great place to work you start with the LOD telling you what needs to done, they give a great positive speech to start the day. Great benefits, paid vacation.
okay place to work at.
Guest Service Team Member (現在は退職) –  Westminster, CA2018年10月18日
It was a okay job experience. I wouldn’t go back to work there thought if I am being honest. But I did learn some good working skills while I was employed there.
productice
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018年10月18日
overall productive and flexible, friendly environment with lots of kind customers and coworkers, can be stressful during holidays but it goes by fast when you do your job right
社風
Management and Corporate have made this job a hindrance
Guest Service Associate (在職中) –  Bemidji, MN2018年10月18日
Used to be a good place to work. Now policy coming down have put everyone on edge. No longer nice, just a grindstone where everyone is on eggshells and even the nicest people have turned sour. Sucks the life and energy out of good people.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Fast paced and energetic work place
Electronics Plus Mobile Team Member (在職中) –  Kelso, WA2018年10月18日
Excellent culture, friendly people, and great guest interaction and sales experience. I personally learned how to interact with all different kinds of people and how to help guests find what it is they were looking for!
Breaks are awesome
Wish lunch was 15 minutes longer
Really fun
Fitting Room Operator (現在は退職) –  Fort Smith, AR2018年10月18日
Real laid back but you have to ride management in order to get cross trained and get more hours. Usually under staffed but since they aren't open 24/7 and it wasn't a super center it was easy to get things done.
社風
Productive and a clean environment
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Lakewood, CA2018年10月18日
Target is awesome to work at sometimes the hours are very limited but other than that it's great.they worker are very nice the manager is awesome and everyone is positive.
Don't know