Targetの社員レビュー

33,022 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
was a great way to learn the cash register
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Montebello, CA2018年7月18日
The staff was always nice and accommodating to any concerns or questions i had. I would recommended anyone that wants a simple job with a nice crew to try it out
社風
productive and fun with great team members
ELECTRONICS TEAM MEMBER (現在は退職) –  Lufkin, TX2018年7月18日
Provided a great work environment with great pay. management was fair and had a nice break room. the employee discount was also very nice and there was a Starbucks inside.
friendly work environment
short breaks
Poor management
Comparative Shopper (現在は退職) –  Melbourne, FL2018年7月18日
Target was difficult to maintain a pleasant working atmosphere. The management was very uncaring to many employees and therefore much turn over was happening.
Clean environment
Poor management
It okay
Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  La Mesa, CA2018年7月18日
I did not really like working there. Most of the employees were extremely lazy and were not expected to do anything but the bare minimum. And the pay was less than it should have been.
社風
Fast paced fun place to work majority of people are pleasent to work with.
Target, Cashier (現在は退職) –  Tukwila, WA2018年7月18日
I like working with others and in a fast paced environment. I tend to get bored quickly and it keeps me focused. It was a great fit for me i was employed seasonal!
Discount for employees
短所
No over time unless holidays or otherwis e advised
decent place to work
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Minneapolis, MN2018年7月18日
good place to work if your career is just starting off, I worked at several different stores around the Minneapolis area and the culture is for the most part is good although it can change as the leadership teams change fairly regularly
A fun place to work.
Part-time Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Bakersfield, CA2018年7月18日
The work culture at Target is phenomenal but as a retail store it was difficult to recover from the RED card credit card breach during the holidays and how certain customers viewed the decision for customers to use the restroom that they felt comfortable using rather then based on anatomical accuracy. I thought it was good for Target to help the LGBTQ community but in my conservative, narrow- minded town it was tough. When it was the Holidays the hours were great, but during the slow season it was competitive and hours were cut. There was a lot of favoritism among the management but everyone was helpful.
Postive Vibs and productive meetings
短所
Everyone was too scared to talk to the mean LODs
社風
Productive workplace and customer service skills
Sales Floor Team Member (現在は退職) –  Sheridan, CO2018年7月18日
Target was a great place to work as my first job because it helped me gain many important work skills. The work is very repetitive but the people were nice to work with. The management was poor but The schedules and hours were flexible.
Flexible schedule, hours
no benefits, poor management
okay
Outbound Associate (現在は退職) –  Oconomowoc, WI2018年7月18日
Okay work but definitely not my most favorable. All in all if asked to work here again I would never. Pay was okay but this job is just not for me. The way things were ran and all.
社風
Fun when you make friends
Beauty Team Member (在職中) –  Dallas, TX2018年7月18日
Target is so much fun and especially if you have friends but something it does get stressful but always leaving home happy. One thing I don’t like if you work in the Beauty area is that you can not leave from your area, so you make time go faster by helping guest, zoning.
cross trained
Sales Associate/Operator (現在は退職) –  San Rafael, CA2018年7月18日
Target is the worst place to work they force cross train and pay veyr little money. i applied for a operator position and by my second week they threw me on top s registar without training.
too many
Targets may vary
Softlines Team Member (在職中) –  Newark, DE2018年7月18日
I've worked at two Targets in two different states. Each Target is managed by a STL. One Target was amazing to work at. I generally had free reign to be independent and the hours were decent. The other one however was poorly managed ( found out later the STL and most people were fired) and good luck having hours, I had as little as 13 hours before I left.
社風
Good people, fair salary, few benefits, but getting better
Cashier P/T (在職中) –  Oxford Valley, PA2018年7月18日
Target is one of the few places that is actively trying to bring their employees up to a living wage, however, it has resulted in fewer hours being scheduled. Chronically understaffed so that required work can't be completed quickly. Reshop is usually behind, a lot of stock doesn't get out because of lack of personnel. Benefits are scant. Good people to work with, but management can be a bit disorganized.
The people.
短所
disorganized, decreased hours since raises started
Target
Dressing Room Attendant (現在は退職) –  Harlem, NY2018年7月18日
Target is a cool department store to work at Can overwhelming at times it’s a good feeling when you’re team members help out each other we got lunch breaks we had to click in Out for it
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  La Plata, MD2018年7月18日
This is a good place to work if you are just starting out. You have the possibility of advancement if you stay there long enough. Management could use some work and not be so mean.
Fun work place
Logistics Team Leader (Overnight Stock Supervisor (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年7月18日
Great company to work out , fun team and environment, new goals to accheive daily and nightly , recognition daily , opportunity to grow with in company
Great company
Director (在職中) –  Minneapolis, MN2018年7月18日
Target has a great mission, and I focus on work that supports this. They are going the right things to compete in the new digital world by drastically changing their supply chain, and continuing to offer new brands for the guest.
Stress. Bias, Unfair, Management a mess
cashier, customer service representative (在職中) –  Boca Raton, FL2018年7月18日
The management was always changing (3 GMs, 4 HR, 10 or more floor managers) and that's in less than 2 years. You constantly have to worry about changing your work. There is no security or loyalty from management. Management bias is apparent. The dress code is nice and simple. The majority of the work staff is great minus the management. Your great work and attendance is not taken into consideration unless you are in the favorite graces of management. The more work you do (service deck, casher, café, sales floor, stocking shelves) gets you no consideration for advancement only if the management likes you as a friend not just because you make the customers, staff and store a better over all place to be. I like the staff of cashiers in general and really enjoyed working with the customers or guests.
Fast paced department store
Sales Floor Team Member (現在は退職) –  Seven Springs, FL2018年7月18日
Another fast paced department store. i was a cashier, as well as stocker for the other departments. Very friendly co workers. Hardest part of the job is begging the customers to apply for the store credit card.
Target
Logistics Team Lead / Backroom Team member (現在は退職) –  Milwaukee County, WI2018年7月18日
Target has the potential to be a great employer. Salary members of management earn decent wages but all other employees make very little. Regarless of performance and experience lower level managers have a cap out on how much they make and are not compensated for their efforts. Target cultures vary from state to state and the culture in Wisconsin was toxic. My store in Greenfield had three store managers and human resource managers in three years. Every time a new manager would start,all middle level managers work records would reset and regardless of one's performance, your history would not be counted towards any possible promotions. Getting promoted was not based on results or performance but on who you knew and your appearance.
Job security
短所
Poor wages, low potential for growth, favoritism based on sycophancy
申請されたプロフィール