Targetの社員レビュー

27,345 件のレビューを表示
stressful
Packer (現在は退職) –  Oconomowoc, WI2017年12月13日
It's a great place to work in spring, summer and early fall. 40 hours a week and the work pace is not overly fast. Late fall and winter (holiday season) it's terrible. Will find yourself working up to 72 hours a week for mandatory overtime. For some reason, they refuse to hire a decent amount of seasonal workers and just add insane amount of hours to their regular employees. I worked 4p-2am Tues-Fri normally, which was great, but during mandatory overtime season they added on extended shifts (staying till 4a instead of 2a on my normal shifts) and also adding up to two weekend overtime shifts from 6p-6a. No work/life balance whatsoever. Management expects you to process and pack up to 4000 items, depending what zone you are working. You will be questioned if you are not meeting your numbers during peak seasons, even if the freight you are getting is huge, bulky, awkward, etc. Physically draining, very little time to sleep. You are not informed if you will be working mandatory overtime shifts until about 20 hours beforehand, which makes it very hard to make plans because you do not know if you will be working or not. Only get two 20 minute breaks on 10 hour shifts, 12 hour shifts you get one half hour break and one 25 minute break. The good news is these breaks are paid. Management will not explain company policies to you when you are hired (like the fact that there will be mandatory overtime during peak season) and then you will get written up if you point out that policies weren't explained properly. When you start, everything is confusing and you have to ask coworkers questions  続きを読む about the job, policies because 1. management is hardly around and 2. when they are around they are extremely unhelpful. Management DOES NOT like to hear criticisms of any kind, either to their performance or to the job itself. Speaking up will make you a huge target and they will try to find anything to write you up for. Huge turnover rate. Workers were walking out on the daily. They push safety like crazy and will fire anyone who has an injury, even something minor like a small cut.  折りたたむ
Paid breaks, good wage
短所
Work environment, management, mandatory overtime, crazy high expectations, physically draining
Was a good job
Merchandise Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Etobicoke, ON2017年12月13日
The job itself was pretty good. The problem was we never had stock for sale items because there was always trouble getting through customs. They should have only opened a couple stores to test out the market. Canada clearly did not want Target and the way Target operates probably would never work here.
Its a nice first job
Sales floor/Customer service (現在は退職) –  Nya, MN2017年12月13日
I pretty much learned how to do everything. everyone I worked with was nice and the managers were very helpful getting me started and trained. I learned so much from this job and recommend for anyone seeking a job.
社風
Great starter job, but no real chances to go further.
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  South Bend, IN2017年12月13日
Typical work days involved a set series of tasks to be completed before the shift ended. I learned customer management more than anything. Management itself was a huge range of great to terrible. The culture itself is do more but with less time. Hardest part was the increase of responsibilities yet no incentive, benefit or acknowledgment of the increased workload, or opportunities for advancement. The most enjoyable part was being in charge of my own section, and working with some people I became friends with.
長所
Some enjoyable people to work with, Discount was nice.
短所
Poor management, lack of chances to advance.
cool
Customer service (在職中) –  Riverside, CA2017年12月13日
i enjoy working here. super professional. The leaders really care about their employees, and the whole staff is really helpful. plus the 45 min lunches are cool.
Retail
Overnight Team Lead (在職中) –  Santa Rosa, CA2017年12月13日
You are always trying to do more with less. So we keep it upbeat and just get to it. The team is always trying to help eachother out and everyone that works thaere is nice.
Great company
Receiving Specialist (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2017年12月13日
This was a great company and also cared about their employees. The store closed, however they did give us severance pay and also tried to find a location for us to continue working in the same position, however the did not have any for a Receiving Specialist.
Excellent Guests & Manangement
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Wellington, FL2017年12月13日
This has honestly been the best job I had ever had.
Never in my life did I think I would be working with such wonderful people. everyone was very genuine and nice. I loved it. a typical day at work would be coming in and going to my register and checking out my guests.
free lunches
Quality is key!
Guest Service Lead (現在は退職) –  Sherwood, OR2017年12月13日
Making the guests a priority is of utmost importance and this is something a lot of other big brands miss. I enjoyed my one on one guest experiences. It was always a fun place to work and help people.
社風
Very fastpace but great with hours
Recruiting potential customers and trainer (現在は退職) –  Northridge, CA2017年12月13日
Working for target is pretty cool. The uniform is not to strict, the franchise is huge and one of the best companies. Overall target is a decent job to have.
社風
It's ok short-term (contracting)
Fraud Analyst (在職中) –  Brooklyn Park, MN2017年12月12日
Here for contract position. It was okay. I liked the work environment and coworkers but disliked the job itself. The work-life balance is not good because hours were bad. It's difficult to have a social life outside of work.
Nice campus, nice coworkers
短所
Bad work hours, no compensation on holidays (contractors)
No advancement
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Kenosha, WI2017年12月12日
Worked at Target seasonal around Thanksgiving time stay there till the end of Christmas they said they were hiring people to stay on and they only kept the people that were permanent and they let all the seasonal people go they didn't give a raise I've also worked at Target previously part-time they don't like to give raises the management is really unfair at times and there is definitely no advancement to supervisor without being there over 3 years
Discount
Short breaks low pay
社風
Cut hours, and had me doing other jobs.
Beauty Team Member (現在は退職) –  Royersford, PA2017年12月12日
I was hired as a Beauty Team Member, which the job was basically nothing. You are a glorified stock person. I barely had any training , and was made to work the whole weekend of my first week alone. After my training was up my scheduled hours was 13 paid hours, for a week. I was hired as full time.
Discounts
Cut hours
社風
Its been a while since I worked there so it could be different.
GSTL (現在は退職) –  North Carolina2017年12月12日
Not sure about how it is now as it has been a while since I have been there. But it was a fun & busy place to work while I was there. Lots of good people to work with.
Enjoyed employes and management
Human Resources Generalist (現在は退職) –  Cypress, TX2017年12月12日
I love the atmosphere and management was great. Always had excellent bosses which made it easy to work with. The only down fall was the pay for the position. Company kept promising changes but it never occured.
Excellent managers
短所
Pay for the HR team member position
Poor place to work
Cashier (在職中) –  Monaca, PA2017年12月12日
The company has poor training overall and for guests does not use the best marketing techniques on sales. The cartwheel app needs to be easier to use.
10 percent discount
hours are inconsistent
great
POG/Flow Team Member (在職中) –  Washington, MO2017年12月12日
wonderful work environment with caring superiors and great benefits. Fun, accepting place to work. Team effort oriented place with fun perks. good well rounded training
Fun workplace
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Pleasant Prairie, WI2017年12月12日
During the holiday season I worked there we had a busy but fun time. It was fast-paced but our team leads were helpful and supportive. We were given a lot of holiday bonus too.
Good Starter or Emergency Job
Deli Team Member (在職中) –  Westminster, CO2017年12月12日
I has been good to get on my feet but, I am very ready to move on. If you need a first job or a "get back on my feet" job, then yes this is the place to go.
社風
Meh but great team members
Softlines Sales Floor (現在は退職) –  Oak Lawn, IL 604532017年12月12日
Honestly, they make you do way too much for the amount they pay you. I did backroom, hardlines, softlines, cashier, guest service, sometimes market, and it took them 7 months for them to make me a trainer, even though I was training since I was there for 2 months. They fired me for "stealing" when I still payed for the items, and they knew it was not on purpose. However, the management was fantastic and truly made the store a better place, some team leads abused their power and were completely obnoxious, however, the others who did their job made working there a blast and made the place over all 100% better. Target will always hold a very special place in my heart, and I made such amazing friends, and made a better life for myself there, even though it ended poorly, I'm so glad I had the chance to call Target my home.

総合評価