Targetの社員レビュー

27,319 件のレビューを表示
社風
fun fun and fast placed environment
Logistics Specialist (現在は退職) –  Davis, CA2017年12月11日
the supervisors were really great in that they provided an environment that focused on work, fun and SAFETY.

I learned to continue working as a team to push out product

workplace culture was positive

working in the freezer, it gets cold

seeing your fellow employees every morning and listening to the managers daily motivational speech.
discounts, fun enviroment
短所
can be fast paced, and early morning shifts are hard for some people
Warehouse Worker (現在は退職) –  Rialto, CA2017年12月11日
Management needs to be improved! Hard working and reliable workers get laid off with minimal notice!! I was laid off with very little notice and the pay was not worth the work required!
Retail Environment
Store Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Pickering, ON2017年12月11日
Lack of Logistical routine and stability led to failure of company with he Canadian potential.

Vary focused on the Employee culture and well being to the point where that was a larger priority than solving the logistical and replenishment issues
Employee Well being focus
短所
Poor Logistical processes, stock replenishment deficiencies
社風
Productive work place, bad management, good pay
Team Member (在職中) –  Waterbury, CT2017年12月11日
This particular store has sketchy managers who are very quick to reject someone for hire based upon their mental disabilities. They allow team member harassment and have favorite employees that they protect. Otherwise the pay is great, the hours are great, and the work is so easy its boring.
長所
great pay, good hours, easy work
bad management
社風
not a great place to work
Team Leader Flow (在職中) –  Mount Vernon, NY2017年12月11日
crab in a barrel atmosphere etl look to get bounses from firing team leaders and most team leaders are not given the chance to grow due to etls looking to promote inconstant team members
Great Opportunity Fun workplace environment
Backroom Team Member (在職中) –  Minneapolis, MN2017年12月11日
Target was a great work environment but was only meant as a temporary job I am looking to start a career. It was a fast paced work environment that allowed me the opportunity to interact with different people every day.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Productive and competitive
KITCHEN and LAUNDRY SUPERVISOR (在職中) –  DJIBOUTI2017年12月11日
Work wise in my field it is under my control and i always making sure that all the kitchen and laundry equipment are in working condition and planned preventive maintenance is highly implemented.Everything works well and very supportive of my ideas but not secure about the health nevertheless everything is alright.
free meals
meals break
社風
loved that it was a Busy place to work with great training experience, great team members
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Laurel, MD2017年12月11日
A typical day at Target is fast paced and timed with just about everything. I learned the importance of inventory and customer service. The hardest part of the job sometimes came from making sure to complete all auto-fills in a timely fashion.
長所
The management is very nice and help you if you have any questions.
短所
he things I didn't like are the pressures they put on you to sell RED cards, Target credit cards. Also, they don't give you enough hours and, in turn, you don't get holiday pay.
It was ok
Floor Associate (現在は退職) –  Bowling Green, KY2017年12月11日
It was ok working here. I loved my coworkers! there was always something for you to do at this job. however one thing that I didn't like what how many times they would call me in for work and do things that I didnt getting paid enough for doing
Friendly and Productive
Executive Team Leader Intern (現在は退職) –  Davenport, IA2017年12月11日
There is always something to do to improve the store and guest experience. This position is all about problem solving quickly while incurring constant guest interaction.
Good friendly place
Starbucks Barista (現在は退職) –  Winchester, VA2017年12月11日
The store worked with my then classes. They were willing to help you on learning new things or new set ups. The customers were always some of the best people.
Discount card
none really noted
Nothing super special
Guest Service Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Fort Worth, TX2017年12月10日
Just a good basic job. Helps learn basic skills for retail/grocery type jobs. Friendly employees and opportunities for volunteer work. Just wasn't fast advancement.
長所
Friemdly enviromemt. Management, free lunches on weekends
短所
Not very good pay or raises. Constant fast pace high energy
It’s ok
Packer (現在は退職) –  Jeffersonville, OH2017年12月10日
Good place for a young person to work long hours but for the most part treated people fairly lot of standing in one place however definitely worth the paycheck
社風
Store Team Leader determines your fate.
Logistics Trainer (在職中) –  Madison Heights, MI2017年12月10日
In the beginning days Target is a seemingly fast, fun, and friendly place to work but as time goes on with your employement you'll begin to see acts of favortism and leniency from Team Leads towards certain employees. Good for a short term, perhaps 1to 2 months, employee and experience.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
社風
Productive and fun work place.
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Houston, TX 770632017年12月10日
Wonderful competitive establishment to be employed with! I miss this place every day. Shift leaders and managers always at arms reach! Cool rewards for red card sales
長所
Pizza hut and Starbucks located by front end!
Just another retail job
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2017年12月10日
Target is a okay place to work. Your coworkers and customers are cool, the only problem I personally had was with management.
Its a pretty competitive job against of retails like it
Productive & Fun
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Corona, CA2017年12月10日
It always starts with a meeting & then they have you focus on zoning
& helping customers during the shift. It seems like a easy job if you know what your doing.
Early Morning Grocery Stocker
Grocery Stocker (現在は退職) –  Sugar Land, TX2017年12月10日
Its A Great Place To Work At, They Take Good Care Of You They Would Provide Breakfast And Lunch Probably Twice A Month They give you credit where its deserved. Stay busy and you will be fine.
They Take Good Care Of You Super friendly Workers
None Really Just Not Much Hours And Your Going In at 5am
社風
Fun and fast paced place to work
Executive Team Leader Intern (在職中) –  Long Beach, CA2017年12月10日
As an intern you learn how to manage people and projects. You learn how to think on your feet as the managers do not always give you detailed directions. You begin to follow the motto of "it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission" as it can lead you up the ladder with new innovative ideas. The company culture is fun and friendly. Everyone wants to see you succeed. Make your purpose and career intentions known in the beginning and if you have as good a store manager as I did, he or she will do everything they can to get you there through constant feedback and suggestions as well as pushing you out of your comfort zone to reach greatness.
長所
friendly coworkers, family like relationships
long hours, open late
社風
Productive and interesting place to work for.
Guest Services (在職中) –  Upland, CA2017年12月10日
It keeps me alert to my surroundings and able to focus on details I need to do. It has also helped me grow into a better person to help many other people save money and shop better.
Great management
短所
Less hours and some dramatic coworkers

総合評価