Targetの社員レビュー

33,022 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
A job, not a career.
Logistics Associate (在職中) –  Homewood, AL2018年7月18日
Same as most places, routine. Work may be at times physically challenging but does not require a great deal of mental effort. The end of the workday is most enjoyable part of the day
paycheck
lack of benefits
Productive and Fun workplace
Target Team Member (在職中) –  Austell, GA2018年7月17日
Being generous and helpful to others. Never have to worry about any injuries or things in that nature. Everybody friendly and always willing to get the job done
Fun
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Town and Country, MO2018年7月17日
It was fun and very challenging everyday kept me doing something new. The workers there were very friendly and everybody worked together. The hours were very flexible.
社風
Fun place to work, just do your job and be friendly
A&A TEAM MEMBER (在職中) –  Cape Girardeau, MO2018年7月17日
I have loved working for target! I work in A&A(clothing). Over the last few months there has been some changes to our daily schedules and routines, but the leaders and other team members help and try to get everybody on the same page. With that being said it has been a little rough because we are trying to be more efficient and still provide excellent guest service. When I first started it was a very laid back job where if you closed then you would zone an area all night, lots have changed, so if you are considering a job with target, I hope your okay with change. Target also works very well with other job or school schedules, only a few weekends and holidays where they dont allow you to request off.
長所
Holidays have free food in break room, coworkers become friends, discounts, friendly environment.
短所
Busy times of the year, you have to work black friday, they like for you to be able to work the weekends
Very Comfortable Workplace
Cashier/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  California, MD2018年7月17日
A Typical Day At Work Was Either Very Busy , To Slightly Busy , To Very Slow-Paced ; I Learned A lot From Those Who Worked With And Around Me , But I Also Learned A lot From Each Guests , And As A Whole I Got That Retail Exprience ; Management For The Most Part Was Very Easy-Going , And Everyone Was Treated The Way They Wanted To Be Treated Based Of Their Own Actions So It Was Fair
社風
It was a great place to work
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Folsom, CA2018年7月17日
It had a friendly environment, it wasn't too stressful and it was easy to understand in a short time. I would recommend it to anyone just entering the work force.
社風
A very fun working place
Computer Programmer (在職中) –  Long Island, NY2018年7月17日
My review would be working at target means u have fun friendly people to be with and that’s great I suggest that you should work at target to have fun like me
Fee linch
短所
Sometimes other workers are a bit to much
社風
Great for college Students.
Senior Assests Protection Specialist (現在は退職) –  Tallahassee, FL2018年7月17日
Target in my opinion is great for Students or ppl who are single. its pay is ok however its not enough to support a family. unless you're a manager or higher.
社風
a and friendly environment, but poor management
Logistics Team Member (現在は退職) –  Fairfield, CA2018年7月17日
Target has a pretty friendly environment, but the work was very strenuous for me at times. I have learned how to better serve customers while working there for the past few years. Unfortunately the management was really inconsistent. We would be asked to complete tasks that were literally impossible. For ex: Stock items to the floor by a certain time, no matter what. But we only have so few team members depending on the days. We also have a routine that works really well and gets the job done consistently. But management will always scrap all of our efficiency to try new things, but yet they will wonder why things are the way they are. I feel like they just need a better understanding of how the work actually gets done. That makes the management weak in my opinion. The hardest part of the job is unloading the truck. It takes a lot out of you physically, and I don't think everyone can do that. The most enjoyable part of the job is without a doubt, getting to know everyone you work with. It's always been the people you work with that makes it more worthwhile.
Fun place to work
Softlines Team Member (在職中) –  Lynchburg, VA2018年7月17日
there is no typical day at target. everyday there are new projects and new things to do. there is constant reshot but that is just anywhere you will work with retail. there however is not room for moving up in the company and no benefits.
社風
Stressful due to customers always come first
ASSETS PROTECTION SPECIALIST (現在は退職) –  East Palo Alto, CA2018年7月17日
Target is too focused on their customers being happy that they forget about their employees. The East Palo Alto Target management is more about due as I say, not as I do type attitude. The male leadership is too focused on being friends with all the younger team members and being liked by everyone they have no discipline. Target was always looking to hire new team members however the team members that had been there since the store opened were getting their hours cut.
Very Productive Workplace
Guest Services (現在は退職) –  Henderson, NV2018年7月17日
Working here can be fun if you are okay with them moving you around and switching up your position a lot. They look for people who are okay with basically helping out in every part of the store.
社風
fast passed and customer oriented
Barista (現在は退職) –  Martinsburg, WV2018年7月17日
At Target there are slow days as well as fast passed days due to it being a retail industry. I feel that, as with any retail position, each work day depends on season, promotions, and guests that are present at the time.
長所
team work and enjoyable work
retail
社風
Enjoyed the people I worked with and for.
Soft line (現在は退職) –  Chesapeake, VA2018年7月17日
Every place has its ups and downs but I really did like the work environment. The mangers was understanding and easy to talk with if you had any issues.
長所
They made sure it was safe and cared about the people you worked with.
短所
Some times I just didn't have enough hours to make it worth the drive.
Good company
Cashier-Guest Services (在職中) –  Douglasville, GA2018年7月17日
It’s an okay place to work. Everywhere will be different but some management is extremely immature and not worth your time. Over all it was an okay experience
Team Member (在職中) –  California2018年7月17日
Target is a very good place to work at you always have something to do so you stay busy most of the time. The work environment is also a very nice and happy place all team members and leads are very helpful and friendly.
Free samples
Scheduling
Target Team Member
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, MO2018年7月17日
As a part-time summer job my position at Target was perfect. I was paid well and have a flexible schedule. I didn't care for the uniform. I was a teen and we all had fun but some of the older employees were unhappy.
discount
uniform
社風
People with no people skills, in charge.
Property Management Tecnician (現在は退職) –  Davenport, FL2018年7月17日
Executives at target came out of college with no skills to deal with people. This is why they would hand off responsibility to their subordinates. People who had no idea about how the real world works. How to treat their subordinates, when they had personal problems, or they didn't feel good. they would just say "suck it up" or "I can't deal with that" or "do your job, or else". Then the STL (Store Team Leader) would have nothing to say. Not a very positive work environment.
Style Consultant
Style Consultant/Cashier (在職中) –  Fort Worth, TX 761042018年7月17日
A typical day at Target is folding clothes and stocking shelves for our guest. Cleaning the floors making sure everything is nice and neat for the morning team. If backup is need help guests are the registers too.
good place to work
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Winter Garden, FL2018年7月17日
very good place flexible schedules and management listens to your concerns and helps you out when u need help and they have very good pay starting out
申請されたプロフィール