Targetの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 35,243 件見つかりました 35,248 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Good place to work, not the best
Market Team Trainer (在職中) –  Tempe, AZ2018年10月11日
Overall it's not a bad place to work. Management may demand a lot out of you, but depending on where you work, you'll be on your own doing your own project, which is nice.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
社風
not a good place to work
Cart Attendant (現在は退職) –  Evanston, IL2018年10月11日
not a good place to work if you are looking for something serious and stable they are always hiring new people and firing other to pay less and not give benefits no sick day in the first year and vacation time ether.
長所
15% discount, if a cart attendant free food and drinks but you have to ask a manager
短所
lack of hours, and pay, no benefits, risk of getting fired if they can pay someone less for the same work and hours
社風
Great people and place to work
Executive Team Lead (現在は退職) –  Coralville, IA2018年10月11日
• Interviewed, hired, and on-boarded 25 new team members to fulfill staffing needs for peak season
• Strategically solved time sensitive team member, logistic, and guest issues
• Delegated team member tasks to improve coverage and efficiency in all departments
• Worked closely with the executive team to identify areas of improvement and develop plans of action
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Great pay, inconsistent hours, bad management
Retail Associate / Visual Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018年10月11日
I was pretty focused in my job, and loved doing it. The HR group i charge of giving hours would not always consider students not wanting to overwork themselves, and time off requests were often ignored. Higher management treated everyone rudely, even physically grabbing an employee once or twice while I worked there. But overall I enjoyed my job and stayed until I moved out of the city.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Environment
Target, Cashier (現在は退職) –  Port Charlotte, FL2018年10月11日
All team leads and mangers, were very helpful, if a new employee need it, I was never afraid to ask questions, and gain more knowledge about the company, and their products. It is very diverse, in terms of whom is working both male and female.
Management always helpful
短所
Most customers come during season
社風
great place for flexible hours and fun place to work
Previously worked as electronics lead (現在は退職) –  lincoln, ne2018年10月11日
as an electronics lead i was able to help customers find what they wanted and empowered by management to look at current/future and other location stock to help find what someone needed
fkexible scheduling
low oppotunity for advancement
社風
Low pay, lack of advancement, and poor management at Target
Sales Floor Team Member (現在は退職) –  Independence, MO2018年10月11日
I worked for two different Target locations during about a two year span. There were some great people I worked with, which helped me get through some very long days. I worked on the Sales Floor primarily working in Electronics, but also worked as a cashier. I also assisted with the Sunday morning signage team (at 6am) and did that for quite some time. I briefly worked on the Plano team but found that wasn't a good fit for me. I learned how to I found the job to be extremely stressful at times, and I felt underworked and underappreciated. I was not a full time employee usually working between 30-35 hours a week, but always felt like management was very impersonal with me when I worked there. There was one HR Manager in particular who was incredibly rude and never seemed to give me more than a minute of her time if I had a question about something. The work was very repetitive, and the job became nothing more than a paycheck. I would STRONGLY recommend not working here unless you have no other options for employment.
Regular hours, consistent paycheck
短所
Low pay, management, and work/job culture
社風
Terrible management and management plays favorites
Unloader/Stocker (在職中) –  Granada Hills2018年10月11日
This was a good job when I started. But as management changed, so did its standards. Management claims they work around your schedules, but time and time again I've seen people get fired because management doesn't want to work around your hours. At first they give you the impression they will and maybe even work around it for a couple of weeks, but then fire you, saying "This isn't going to work out." Don't apply. It's not worth it.
社風
Target is a great place to work at
Human Resource Executive Team Leader (ETL) (在職中) –  Olive Branch, MS2018年10月11日
Target is a great place to work. They will allow you to train & develop and advanced your career. Everyone on the team is so friendly and very team oriented. I am so proud to be apart and work for an amazing company.
flexible schedule, training
working long hours
Horrible
cashier (現在は退職) –  Fontana, CA2018年10月11日
Very poor management.dont plan ever to stay there for along time...way to much favoritism.if you don't have the piercings.the dyed hair.the young looks .you can forget about ever getting promoted...awful awful place.they want the young fresh blood all the time there.oh and if are not fit enough for security gurads and look good they wont talk to you.they will ignore you...never work for this awful place
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
It’s an ok place
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Palm Desert, CA2018年10月11日
It’s an ok place to work the management is fair and understanding, I would recommend this work place to my friends/family members I did enjoy my time working here.
Fair
短所
You don’t really feel appreciated
社風
good
Cashier/Hardlines associate (現在は退職) –  Irvine, CA2018年10月10日
An overall good place to work. They work with your school schedule but some management issues. Paid bi-weekly and hourly pay is fair. Fast paced environment.
社風
new system is horrible and doesn't work
Various Positions (在職中) –  Springfield, IL2018年10月10日
was a really decent place to work, then changed hours and started a new system that doesn't work at all. it just made the job 100% harder and makes no common sense at all.
then they started timing stocking 1 box = 1 minute, with no consideration for helping customers or anything else.
its just become a bunch of slave drivers.
your just a disposable cog in their machine.
management even commented about acceptable employee losses for those who didn't like change, more like change that makes no sense and doesn't work.
really went downhill fast.
pays ok
短所
new system, workloads completely unreasonable, favored workers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Good working enviroment
ELECTRONIC SPECIALIST (現在は退職) –  Saint Cloud, MN2018年10月10日
The working environment is a place to work. Management was very nice and caring to work with. A typical day as an electronic specialist, one would prepare with inventory count, help customers, have all the demo's running.
Satisfied customers
Flow Team Member (在職中) –  Livonia, MI2018年10月10日
Stock as much product u can to satisfy a customer. Make sure my allie is nice a neat.
Make sure every customer meet are they needs if they need help I will assist them .
社風
Depressing job with no structure
Sr. Specialist (在職中) –  Brooklyn Park, MN2018年10月10日
People say not to bad mouth an employer because you'll seem bitter, So I'll just say; I'm grateful I have a job, but the culture and management really need some work. I came in as a temp, the experience was rough because the training is virtual and we're in cubicles but can hear everything or hardly learn due to many distractions -- It's a lot of talking, phones ringing non-stop while you're trying to gain all this knowledge in 2 weeks virtually with hardly any explanations on the purpose of systems being used and why we're using them. You can't really learn the way you should and no one says anything to the people that obviously don't care if they learn or if anyone around them learns. Also, lots of favoritism shown as well. The leads, smes, etc aren't accommodating. They sell you the idea of the job more than they try to make sure the culture is comfortable for everyone. If you don't know anyone there, you're out of luck. Concerns or anything you say will be ignored unless they like you or know you personally. Job looks good on paper and that's it, but not worth the stress or headache. If you're desperate, you may be tempted to take this job. But, unless you want to go through much adversity you should apply elsewhere and if a temp service comes to you with this job, don't take it.
Nice Campus
Management, culture, favoritism
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Expect more from employees, pay them less
Sales Floor Team Lead (現在は退職) –  Eden Prairie, MN2018年10月10日
Target was horrible for me. It was fine when I was part time and a cashier working maximum of 30 hours a week. But as a full time employee, they work you to the bone. They pile on the projects and expect you to not only finish that in one shift, but also take care of the daily tasks and waiting on guests hand and foot, not just telling people where things are but walking them there, making sure they get a discount, and you BETTER SELL THAT REDCARD. Target is stressed with the pressure of Amazon and the convenience of online shopping and their solution is to weigh down and seperate their employees while the executive employees get to delegate and work in teams. Unless you are working very part time, do not work for Target.
長所
Tiny discount, somewhat flexible schedule.
短所
Large work load, extremely low pay, high expectations.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
face paced at seasonal times
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, MO2018年10月10日
I enjoyed working at target, I felt I was able to develop good Costumer service skills there and got to work with many other cultures. I also had fun even at stressful times during the season.
Target
HUMAN RESOURCES TEAM LEADER (現在は退職) –  San Ramon, CA2018年10月10日
Working at Target was very disappointing to me because they do not promote their employees from within and they do not compensate their employees for the amount of hard work they do.

The Management teams I worked for were bad.
短所
No recognition or compensation for hard work.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Promo
Guest Service Team Leader/Human Resource Assistant (在職中) –  Homewood, IL2018年10月10日
Promotes growth within the company
Fun work atmosphere
Challenges team to be their best
Ever changing
Allows individuals to own areas
Positive team culture
Professional Development
短所
Work life balance poor benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する