TargetのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 3,406 件見つかりました 34,711 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
i was cashier
Cashier (現在は退職) –  North Huntingdon, PA2018年9月19日
I cashiered for about 6 months. I made minimum wage which was nothing and it was part-time. The managers were great. It was an easy job. All workers were nice.
Target
Cashier (在職中) –  Rockville, MD2018年9月18日
Target is a nice place to work for even though the hours might be low sometimes but the co-workers are great and customers are mostly nice and understanding.
長所
many breaks, direct deposit, up to 15% discount if using redcard and employee discount
短所
can be stressful, not enough AC, employee scheduling
Fun
Cashier (現在は退職) –  North Hollywood, CA2018年9月17日
Theres a sense of familiarity.
All customers were kind and loved shopping there.
Management was encouraging when are card was sold and gifted gifts for every card and always held little comps.
ok
Cashier ~ seasonal work (現在は退職) –  Philadelphia, PA2018年9月15日
It was a fun Christmas job. I don't do well with over night shifts, so the Thanksgiving night shift was hard.... Friendly coworkers. Helpful and nice bosses.
Great environment
Cashier (在職中) –  Tampa, FL2018年9月15日
It's a great experience you meet amazing people from time to time. You get 30-minute lunches and 15-minute breaks in between work. The people you work with are cool but like everywhere some days the customers are very rude.
Busy
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Valencia, CA2018年9月14日
I was a cashier. I would assist guests find items. I was able to always put a smile on my guest faces and my coworkers.I loved when we would get our holiday decorations.
Good discounts
Pressure to sell redcards
社風
amazing work place cant wait to start working their again
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Windsor, CT2018年9月13日
I enjoyed my time there, they hired me with no experience and have given me a chance to broaden my horizon I really appreciated my time with them. best job every
take your break every 2 hours
really no cons
workplace
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Saint Paul, MN2018年9月13日
this job was always stressful cause there was no organization in this store everyday i was in a different department and most of the time i couldnt help the customers find what they needed
社風
Overall experience was very good!
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Bakersfield, CA2018年9月13日
I enjoyed working at Target for the holiday season. It was fast paced & management was great! I really appreciated the flexible scheduling as well. I would recommend job seekers to go there for work, they even hire people with no experience.
Great team & great scheduling
No military discount
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
nice relaxed work environment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Fort Worth, TX2018年9月13日
nice work place overbearing management, they push work upon you, very unhelpful if you're having trouble. did have nice co workers and store location was relaxed
free food
My favorite job so far
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Benton Harbor, MI2018年9月13日
Amazing staff and coworkers made my work experience better. Even when I attended school they worked around my schedule. Also worked around my basketball schedule it was amazing.
Free thanksgiving food
Short breaks
Great Place To Work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Enfield, CT2018年9月13日
Target was a really great place to work. Management was always nice & helpful. If you needed a day off due to illness they aloud a doctors note so it wouldn't count against you. However the pay was not enough to live on.
Nice Management
Pay, befits
Target
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Huntington Park, CA2018年9月11日
Great workers . Good trainees . Good store . I left because not enough pay . Discounts great . Too far from home . I had school and sometimes would get mad if I left early .
Lunches . Discounts
Not enough pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
good work place decent pay
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018年9月11日
the managers were friendly and helpful the people are very snobby but the company is good and you can advance fairly decently to get more pay and hours and such
good coworkers
30min lunch
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
relaxed people
Target, Cashier (現在は退職) –  Edina, MN2018年9月11日
Its a place where I got a lot of experience. I would recommend any newcomer to start at target because it helps you get all the working experience you need.
社風
Very productive and positive environment
Cashier (在職中) –  Pikesville, MD2018年9月11日
Everyday that i went to work i always ended my day with a positive attitude because of the positive people that i has around me. I always had support from my managers if i needed assistance.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 2報告する
社風
Good job to have if you do not have finacial responsibilities
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Lafayette, IN2018年9月11日
Target offers flexible hours. I only worked on weekends to help supplement monies for the cost of living. It is a great job for someone attending high school or college. I enjoyed cashiering. I was friendly with customers and always greeted them with a smile.
the flexibility
none really
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Such a great place to work in retail, corporation is general is very heavily involved with the surrounding community as well as families.
Engagement Advocate (Cashier) (在職中) –  Hillsboro, OR2018年9月11日
- Once you get the hang of what you are expected to do, it is very easy to catch on.
- Management is very patient with employees.
- Focus on relationship
Benefits, Great work atmosphere, Goal & Family Oriented
短所
No set schedule, always bouncing around week by week, time of day, etc...
Cashier (seasonal)
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Saratoga, CA2018年9月10日
Working during seasonal term means having to work shifts with breaks and lunch back to back. Schedule is scattered, does not make sense. If the company likes the employee they'll keep them, if not you are out of the job once the season is done with. Company keeps only two employees out twenty of the part time employees. Offers a 5% discount to employees.
長所
decent hours during seasonal time
短所
short breaks, part time, schedule
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
Very fun and social way to pass time
Target, Cashier (現在は退職) –  San Ramon, CA2018年9月10日
The managers at Target were all very nice and helpful, which was one of my favorite things, and so were my coworkers. The shoppers were also very friendly and willing to talk about their day when asked
申請されたプロフィール