TargetのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 2,648 件見つかりました
Okay work place
Cashier (在職中) –  Fresno, CA2017年12月10日
I wish I got more hours I love the work place just would like to be full time great people just hate that I’m part part time only working twice a week
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Sparks, NV2017年12月09日
Love working there friendly kindness always happy and good team n very helpful with the guest. Good customer service stressful free always get there 10 mins early for your work shift
長所
No free lunch bring your lunch or you can buy food there
15 mins and lunch 30 mins, n 15 mins
Fun workplace, positive environment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Galesburg, IL2017年12月08日
My experience at Target was during the seasonal time. I was trained very well, and management was always involved. It's a fairly easy job, but you may have to learn how to cross train.
Discount
短所
Can get stressful when busy
cashier
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  San Francisco, CA2017年12月08日
HR was not cooperate with my full time student schedule. All other employees liked to mess around instead of work. Because I was new I felt like the other cashiers left all the work up to the new employees and just messed around.
Productive, flexible and clean
CASHIER (在職中) –  Porterville, CA2017年12月08日
The hours are very flexible, they always allow you to take in more shifts when you can. Fast paced job, cooperative co-workers and friendly staff willing to help.
Flexible hours
Very Stressful
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Cicero, IL2017年12月07日
I would never work at target again. The hours were erratic and some weeks we had as little as 12 hours. Some even got 8 hours. There was no overtime. The management is very childish. I felt like I was in high school again. Everyone plays favorites. So if you were a favorite you got 30+ hours. If you were despised then management would find little things to write you up for so they would accumulate and they would have cause to fire you. It's very high demanding.
Worst job I ever had...
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Algonquin, IL2017年12月07日
This job was a mess from the beginning, not only did they, "forget," the day of my interview so the HR manager had to come in. Once the job started it was rough, long hours, very very low pay, raises at target are $0.10 annually if you're lucky. many people didn't get raises at all. Except for the managers getting their 4 digit bonuses of course.
Management was extremely unclear and unfair with employees, you had to set an appointment if you wanted to talk to your store manager personally and privately about an issue.

Again, worst job I've ever had.
短所
Poor Pay, Management was impossible to talk with, No chance of promoting.
社風
Its a fun fast and friendly place to work!
cashier (現在は退職) –  Olive Branch, MS2017年12月07日
If you're looking for a part time or full time job and not looking to advance then its a good place to start. Often times you work for awhile with little to no incentive. It's difficult to move up there and stay where you move.
短所
high management turnover rate, low pay, red card quotas
seasonal
Cashier (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2017年12月06日
I was seasonal. It was really hard to offer red card credit cards to people at the holidays when they really didn't want a new credit card. The hardest part of the job also was dealing with the irate customers.
Fun place to work
Target, Cashier (現在は退職) –  Norman, OK2017年12月06日
fun place to work, management is great. they work with your schedule always shows appreciation when you accomplish something. Typical day starts with making sure your area is stocked and ready for the day
Great environment
Cashier (在職中) –  Onalaska, WI2017年12月06日
The environment at the Target I work at is great! The managers are very helpful and most of the guests I have encountered have been great. The hours are very flexible and there is a workplace shift swap , so as long as you don't ask too often and have a semi-decent reason, you can easily find someone to take your shift if something comes up. This is also helpful if you would like more hours than you are scheduled for. Though the strict schedule can seem intimidating I caught on pretty quick and there are always other employees there that can help if you need anything.
長所
Snacks often provided, good managers, easy to get / get off shifts
短所
There is a lot of standing, nights are slow and boring
Working at target
Cashier (在職中) –  Knightdale, NC2017年12月03日
I like working at target it’s a great place to work the pay is awesome but unless the odds are stacked in your favor there is really no advancement unless you nag your supervisors. They hire fresh out of high school adults to do management roles and no one respects them because they do childish things. But overall each target is different so my experience can be different for another. I personally like working at target, I like working short days and they accommodate me and give me pretty good hours.
長所
Hourly pay, discounts, generally nice managers
Career advancements
Productive and fast paced
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年12月01日
It was a pretty easy job, all I did was help customers, stock shelves, and help other departments as needed. Management wasn't bad, they were understanding which was nice.
Keeps you busy
短所
Hours were sometimes scarce.
社風
Productive and fun work place
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Maple Grove, MN2017年12月01日
A typical day at Target consists of fast paced and overall fun and easy going. At Target I learned about customer service and customer satisfaction. What o enjoyed about working at Target was meeting new faces and talking to the customer's kids while checking them out at the cash register.
Great family experience
Retail, Cashier (現在は退職) –  Kennesaw, GA2017年12月01日
Everyone helped each other for Target as well as made sure customer was first priority in every aspect of job. A lot of team bonding with potlucks, holidays, etc.
Discounts
Early morning shift! ha
社風
Productive, fun and fast-paced environment.
Cashier (在職中) –  Simi Valley, CA2017年11月30日
A typical day as a cashier in Target would involve completing transactions accurately, addressing customers in a polite manner while helping them bag their recently bought merchandises. Also it would include collecting go-backs items and maintaining working areas clean.
Fast paced but easy
Cashier (在職中) –  Ansonia, CT2017年11月29日
Working at target as a cashier is great It's a bit fast paced with all the customers but you receive nice benefits such as an employee discount card 15 and 30 minute lunch breaks and everyone is very friendly.
Friendly environment Good benefits
社風
Target is NOT a good place to work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2017年11月29日
They hire way too many people and don't have enough hours to give to new people they hire. They really pressure you to get red cards. They fired one girl without even telling her up front. She had to call into the store to find out why she was no longer on the online schedule.
長所
nice managers, really nice break room
短所
short breaks, too many people and not enough hours to go around.
Only at Target
Cashier (在職中) –  Philadelphia, PA 191522017年11月29日
If your looking for a job to get back on your feet, this is the place for you, I don't believe this is a lifetime advancement job, however it is a good job for temporary.
Friendly
short hours, favoritism
Seasonal Job
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Jersey City, NJ2017年11月28日
It was my first real job while I was going to college and although it was a seasonal position, to which I was offered a full-time position, I was looking for more pay. I met a lot of great people there and the management was great. It is a good part-time job.

総合評価