TargetのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 3,190 件見つかりました 32,405 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Stressful
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Davis, CA2018年6月20日
I liked working there but it was very fast paced and hard to keep up. Systems were easy to learn but had many components. I would recommend it to a friend but would personally never work there again.
Discounts
boring job, very competitive
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Anaheim, CA2018年6月20日
Working at Target gets very annoying. Customers arrive like they just woke up, feeling like they should be rude to everyone they see, especially the cashier. People are rude and Target's rules are, " customers/guests are always right". Working there was boring and not worth the pay you receive.
短所
poor pay, deal with rude customers, stand for hours scanning items, management is poor
They were not bad
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Manassas, VA2018年6月19日
I loved some of my managers and others were horrible. I enjoyed working on a team. I enjoyed the people. Very clean. They give you breaks. Good training. I had family issues and left abruptly so they do they do not care. I can't go back. But I do recommend it for a job if you need one.
長所
Team members and guests are usually nice.
短所
Some customers complain to you.
Relaxed yet competitive
Cashier (在職中) –  Orem, UT2018年6月19日
Normally days were pretty easy. You just clocked into work and your manager would tell you the sales goals for the day and you'd be off to do your own thing to make sure you did your best. The culture was pretty good, there were multiple different nationalities and we liked to take notice and celebrate all of them when we could. Hardest part about the job would be trying to stay positive if you were behind on "Redcard sales". For me the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to get along with other coworkers that make shifts not seem as long.
長所
2 paid 15 minute breaks, extra discount on fresh produce and exercise equipment.
短所
don't advance very much, strict overtime rules.
Great team, fast paced
Worked many departments such as cashier (現在は退職) –  Lone Tree, CO2018年6月18日
I showed interest in learning many different areas and the management was supportive in my growth in the company. It is easy to excel by doing a good job and being a valuable employee.
Good beginners Job
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Roseville, CA2018年6月17日
Good place to learn basic cashier, guest service, food service ect. Experiences. They train you on everything and are pretty flexible with school and time off.
Good Job
Low pay and benifits.
社風
Relaxed place to work at.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Santa Maria, CA2018年6月17日
Hours are not very good, you are able to pick up some shifts though so it kind of makes up for it. Very relaxed place to work at, probably would recommend to a friend.
長所
45 minute lunch breaks, 15 minute paid breaks.
短所
Short hours. Not many weekly hours.
Average
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Ventura, CA2018年6月16日
On an average day, I would clock in and get straight to my station, which I was assigned to and get right to work. It is a fast pace job for the most part but at times could be slow and lag.
Coupons
Slow at times
Great work experience
Cashier (在職中) –  Waldorf, MD2018年6月15日
I really liked working there with everyone and really liked the guest. The empyloees are really helpful and nice. The store is always clean. The cashiers are always fast and smiling.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Amherst, NY2018年6月15日
The workers were always really friendly and helpful. Whenever i had a problem or needed help there was a team of people willing to get me back in tract
Fun at the beginning
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Superior, CO2018年6月14日
It started out as a fun job that I truly loved. Then it just went down and became a constant struggle to even show up to work anymore. And the customers are extremely rude.
社風
fun people to work with and fun guest
Cashier (在職中) –  Bethel, CT2018年6月13日
that they let too many people get away with murder. they over load the employees that actually come in there to work . while if you want to talk you can stand around for most of the day. and they will give you most of the hours
short breaks, lazy people
Great Work Environment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Marquette, MI2018年6月13日
I personally loved working for Target. Everyone is very friendly and helpful and you really start to feel like its a second family. Strongly recommend to anyone.
短所
written up if you don't sell RedCards
社風
Productive workplace with exceptional management
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2018年6月12日
I started my day by clocking in and heading out the break room door to ask my manager what register I had to work at. The management there was great, and always helped when needed, but the hardest part of the job was me having to deal with the customers that were rude for no reason, yes, I was professional, but nobody deserves to be treated with disrespect when none was given. My favorite part of this job was being able to connect really well with most of the employees and realize that they could be life long friends.
社風
It was overall a fun experience
Cashier (在職中) –  Gardena, CA2018年6月12日
I loved that I got to work with all different type of people. It was a great experience going through a remodel. It was like we got to see two side of everything. Also the customers love the way it turned out.
We got free food
Little hours
fun place to work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Cathedral City, CA2018年6月10日
I was only seasonal help, very busy. The hardest part of the job is being on your feet all day. Break room all the way in back of store and break was to short.
close to home
short breaks
productive overall
Cashier (在職中) –  Napa, CA2018年6月10日
relaxed environment. I work inside and out as a cart attendant. I am also cross trained in other areas such as cashier, sales floor, guest service, and electronics.
dental and 401k
no heathcare
Not fun
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Southport, IN2018年6月10日
Poor management... Push employees to get Redcards WAY too hard, even go my job threatened over it... Ridiculous. If people don't want it.. they don't want it. There is no forcing it and the company OBVIOUSLY doesn't understand that.
good co workers
management, no PTO, No full time
社風
3/5 would recommend to work for this company.
Target, Cashier (現在は退職) –  North Richland Hills, TX2018年6月10日
I found it hard to move up in the company or get a raise, but the environment was comfortable and accommodating to my needs. I have a hard time remembering any of the names in management because they weren't amazing in any way nor made me feel like I was valued as an employee.
cashier
Part-time cashier (現在は退職) –  Wheaton, IL2018年6月09日
Enjoyed working at Target. I was #1 cashier of the month many times. Cashiers I worked with were very friendly. Enjoyed helping customers with their purchases.
申請されたプロフィール