TargetのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 2,874 件見つかりました
Fun work place.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA2018年2月22日
This is a great company to work for and to grow with. It's always friendly and clean. Customer service is great and the employees are so friendly and makes it a fun work place.
長所
Weekly fun employee activities.
Seasonal positions
社風
A day in the life of a target team member
Cashier (在職中) –  Arlington, TX2018年2月21日
Working for target you need to have a great attitude and be a peoples person minimum. I was in charge of keeping aisles and the floor tidy and clean . As well as as assist with guest questions and item help and informing them with deals and promos we have going on in the store.
10% team member discount
社風
Productive and fine workplace.
Cashier/operator (現在は退職) –  Glendale, CA2018年2月21日
You would always need to be ready for a full day of work and be very efficient, specially on weekends. The hardest part of the job was flexibility. I enjoy being around new people everyday.
free lunch
not flexible schedule
In lunch room
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Gaithersburg, MD2018年2月20日
It is very nice to work at target , I learned
Customer services,
Management was good.

Work place is fun to work.

Hard part is some time to work at sales floor .

Work with fun and you can find very good deal if want to by somthing
NO FREE LUNCH
ALWAYS 15 MIN BRAKE
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Westbury, NY2018年2月20日
Working here was a great experience especially when it came to the holidays, but the management team was very unfair when it came to working hours when it came to who they favored.
Target cashier
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Goldsboro, NC2018年2月20日
I worked during the holidays and that really my first experience dealing with retail. I worked there for about two months. It was really my first time using a registrar. I did not remember being nervous at all. I learned pretty quick and was able to rely on my former co-workers as much as I can.
The management was very good and was able to have a set schedule. The workplace culture was working with mostly younger people, along with a very few in management. The hardest part was dealing with rude customers. The most enjoyable part was dealing with different people who had interesting backgrounds.
breaks
短所
not respecting one's religion background
it was good
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Bethel, CT2018年2月20日
Target was a great place to work for the most part. I enjoyed most of the management there. The job was easy and there was always room to move up and around and be cross trained on eveything
Store
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Temple, PA2018年2月20日
Learned how to work a register and deal with all types of people. Fast paced environment and always busy. Learned time management, people skills, and patience.
N/a
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年2月20日
The job was an amazing experience. They were all amazing coworkers. The job taught me to be more patience with people. Customers are always first and right.
Normal Cashier Position
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Wilmington, DE2018年2月19日
Not much more than you would expect from a typical cashier position, although there was a heavy emphasis on getting customers to sign up for credit cards.
productive workplace
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Fayetteville, AR2018年2月19日
what i learned at Target is customer service is key, my typical day was very busy with alot of customer interaction. The hardest part of the job was getting used to their cash register but i was able to learn quickly with ease.
cater food
short breaks
Good people, good culture
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Alexandria, VA2018年2月18日
I worked in a high-volume store, which meant there was always tons of work to be done and pressure to do it quickly. But this helped bring everyone at my store together--the burden felt more or less evenly split between us, and we each had a role to play in keeping things moving. Organizationally I was at the very bottom of the totem pole but no one ever made me feel inferior or unimportant. The break room was vibrant and positive--I remember that the TV was pretty much always tuned to Judge Judy or Divorce Court or the like. The disciplinary process always felt fair.
社風
Great place to work with raging energy
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Richfield, MN2018年2月17日
Great place to work. It shaped my peoples skill and made me build my customer services and taught me to use a register and had a great set of employees.
N/a
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Spring, TX2018年2月17日
Wasn't really there long enough for a fair assessment; nice enough fellow employees, management wasn't terrible. Standard customer service responsibilities, at the register or on the floor.
fun to work with
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Vernon Hills, IL2018年2月17日
I like working at target except for some other co-workers that bullied me, good thing I know how to stand for myself. Salary is okay if you are new to the industry and wanted to gain experience.
flexible hours
短所
co-worker not very nice to work with
Love it
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Smyrna, TN2018年2月16日
I loved working at Target!
My coworkers were very friendly. The costumer's service that we offered was totally different than what you see in other places. They always put the customers needs first and I loved that about Target. I definitely would recommend working here.
社風
A bit boring, but good pay. Well managed.
Cashier (在職中) –  Madison, AL2018年2月16日
The management was very kind and had an interest in getting to know their employees. I typically worked at a cash register, which could get very tedious and aggravating. I preferred sales floor duties, since you have the chance to walk around and you don't feel as constricted.
社風
A good job if looking for busy work.
Hard Lines/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Mission Viejo, CA2018年2月16日
It's just about what you'd expect of a retail job like this. It's a good first job for any young applicants looking for busy work during a season or part-time.
社風
I enjoyed working there it was a fast paced enivorment .That enjoyed.
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年2月16日
My job was interesting. Super busy at times. I learned alot. The best part of my job was definitely meeting new people. Also having a chance to meet my different shift leaders. Cause I had rotating schedule. I also had great opportunities to train new team members.
長所
Free lunches.great food for the holidays.
社風
good
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Wilmington, DE2018年2月16日
management was fair I also learned many skills I enjoyed most was learning different skills such as hardline, food court area. Guest service it was hard to deal with some customers when they don't have the item
prize