TargetのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 3,572 件見つかりました 36,513 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Great place
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018年12月10日
This company is ideal for part-time employees or seasonal... The best thing that I like is the interaction that is between the customers and the associates.
長所
Flexible hours and the people
Working Holidays
You wont like it.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018年12月10日
An average day is 8.5 hours long, and you get two 15 minute breaks and a half hour for lunch. You could expect a fairly busy day. The management is very childish, meaning you are in a popularity contest. And if your in then you are fine, otherwise you wont like working there. I enjoyed the end of the day and my breaks where I could go to my car and be by myself.
A job
Favorites
a typical day at work
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Bessemer, AL2018年12月10日
Consist of greeting customers and answering questions they may have. Ringing up items that the guest is purchasing or returning. Putting smiles on people faces.
社風
very bad management , it is horrible place to work for
Cashier (在職中) –  Towson, MD2018年12月10日
You do not get many hours so do not expect it. Part time at target is two days a week, a total of eight hours. They do not care about personal life or hours you receive. Very strict. and not caring
good temporary job
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Hurst, TX2018年12月09日
i would not make this job a lasting job. it will put strain on you body. working hours are crummy. not a whole lot of room for advancement. i left for better working conditions
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Union, NJ2018年12月08日
Target is a god place to work, the environment is nice. The management is friendly, your coworkers are also friendly. The benefit are fine and so is the pay.
fast paced
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Milwaukee, WI2018年12月07日
working at target is fast paced, fun and demanding. it demands excellent customer service and going above and beyond. I truly enjoyed my time there and would recommend target to anyone.
weekly pay discounts
short breaks
Fun environment
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Van Nuys, CA2018年12月07日
i would say my experience as a cashier at target was fun and educational on many levels that i use on the daily still today(time management,communication skills etc.) The hard part of the job was getting used to people rush everywhere( during christmas season). The most enjoyable part of the job was watching the customers walk away with a smile on their face.
長所
lunch sometimes in lunch room
短所
I actually liked the little breaks they would male you take.
Customer service
Cashier (現在は退職) –  East Stroudsburg, PA2018年12月07日
Constantly interacting with customers and management. Relocating from cash register to different departments. Keeping all areas of the store clean and replenished. Friendly demeanor at all times. Team player.
Short breaks
Fun to work for!
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, MO2018年12月06日
I had a lot of fun working here. It's entirely unfortunate that I no longer work here, but the atmosphere was good and managers on-site were friendly!

For anyone looking for a retail job, I would actually recommend Target. They were pretty fun to work for.
Amazing Work Place
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年12月05日
Great Customer Services, Retail , Hands On Learner , Great Listener , Creative , always Got My Work Done On Time , Attended Work On Time , Always Had A Great Mindset.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Productive, Friendly Environment, Great management, Easygoing
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Billings, MT2018年12月05日
Working at Target was a great experience. Very friendly Coworkers, Great team to be apart of. Learned some new skills. Had a lot of fun working for them.
Discounts, Two 15 min breaks, Good pay
No overtime, Hard to get 40 hours a week
Seasonal
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Mentor, OH2018年12月05日
This was a seasonal position. It was a competitive work place because you were expected to get customers to sign up for red cards. If you had the most per a certain time period you were rewarded. I enjoyed the interaction with the customers and the all around experience.
Stressful workplace
CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年12月04日
I applied to Target because I thought I would be an immediate cashier but when I got there we were basically doing warehouse jobs like moving heavy boxes and doing labor work. They basically hired me without telling me we were putting the store together.
good pay
everything else
Good place to students
Cashier (在職中) –  Manassas, VA2018年12月04日
Always lot of work.This is my first job i learned lot of things.Management is good.the hardest part of the job is standing through out the shift.And i got lot of nice people around me.
Good management
短所
Less working hours for part timers.
great company
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Clifton, NJ2018年12月04日
this was one of my favorite companys.they are very organized,and have a great working system of getting thins done.each person stays on the same page most of the time.the people are very opening and warm welcoming to new ones on the staff.
社風
Good job for teens and young adults
Cashier (在職中) –  Fort Worth, TX2018年12月04日
The pay is competitive, so if wal-mart raises their wage so will Target. I got a raise every year ($1). I got paid a good amount for the work I did, the job was super laid back however it was stressful sometimes (like all jobs are). Guests aren't that bad, problems were easily solved. You get a 10% discount off everything. Super flexible schedule and call-ins were understandable. Minors (under 18/in high school) leave by 10 pm everyday, everybody else left late (midnight or so). Nice, relaxing place to work at and low stress compared to most lower-level jobs. Sometimes management gets annoying, and also lots of drama because there's a bunch of young people working in one place, so mind your business.
長所
Free food sometimes, good pay, flexible, paid breaks, discounts, friendly
社風
Fast paced, doesn't advance my career
Cashier (在職中) –  Tulsa Hills2018年12月04日
I have worked at target for over a year and I have wanted to quit for most of that time but I was afraid of not finding a career that suits me because of the education I currently have and what I still need. I wouldn't recommend working at Target in Tulsa Hills. I cannot speak for any other Target establishment. Management, depending on who is there, can be great or terrible. Some GSA's can be fast and kept up while others slack and don't pay enough attention.
長所
Target team member discount and REDcard
短所
Breaks are late, guests are rude, management is poor depending, doesn't advance my career
Great place to work at.
Cashier (在職中) –  Hartland, MI2018年12月04日
Target is a great place to work at. I work there while attending school and they are flexible with hours. The management is great and allows you to grow in your position.
Poor
Cashier (在職中) –  Saugus, MA2018年12月03日
They drove you into the ground with the work they expected in the short amount of time they scheduled you for. No manager would help even if you asked for it.
申請されたプロフィール