TargetのMerchandise Flow Team Memberポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,620 件見つかりました 35,254 件のレビューを見る
Simple, retail job.
Flow Team Associate (現在は退職) –  Renton, WA 980572018年10月15日
Daily "themes" for associates like waffle day and they would provide waffles for the employees. Discounts on product in all Target locations. Associate recognition done by peers.
Great place
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Brookfield, WI2018年10月13日
Really enjoyed Target its a great job and has the best co-workers anyone could ask for. I would tell everyone good things about target because it is an awesome company with great benefits and even better work flow.
Free lunch
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
社風
Fun place to work when you are surrounded by the right people
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Belton, MO2018年10月12日
Cool place to work for, can be a bit stressful during the holidays and sales promoting events. Some members of management do not need the title as manager because their work ethics suck.
good benefits, fast paced
短所
coupon scammers, unfriendly managers, uniform
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Satisfied customers
Flow Team Member (在職中) –  Livonia, MI2018年10月10日
Stock as much product u can to satisfy a customer. Make sure my allie is nice a neat.
Make sure every customer meet are they needs if they need help I will assist them .
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Target
Flow Team Lead (現在は退職) –  Pleasant Hill, CA2018年10月10日
I have nothing good nor bad to say about this company, i worked there for so short a time i honestly couldn't even give you a proper opinion of this place.
Ok place to work
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Parker, CO2018年10月08日
It was hard at times but u got use to it. It was also fun at times seeing how fast I could work. I just wish the schedule was more flexible because I am a very busy person
Nice but no pay
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Kahului, HI2018年10月08日
The hours given were from 10:30 to 6 or 7 depending on the work load, in between you would get a 30 min un-payed lunch break. The hours scheduled were 3 to maby 4 times a week, and only if you switch or cover for people will you scoop up on hours. Often however when I worked there the pay cut was short because we were not up to standards because of the backed up shipments and delayed containers filled with product.

On top of that their are still a hand full of people there that are stinkers that throw attitude like they are bad managers. I had to work a day job and I haven't yet qualified to shift to daytime work in target so I had to quit.
社風
Ok job, but poor managment
Flow Team Member (在職中) –  Boise, ID2018年10月07日
Target started out as a great job, but as time went on, there came a lot of office politics, higher-ups trying to take jobs from each other, etc. Started the day by unloading the truck, then sorting softlines, then stocking shelves to the end of my shift. Recently started back stocking as well.
長所
Great co-workers, ample break time, good pay
managment, politics
Awesome Job
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Los Banos, CA2018年10月02日
Its A great job especially if you like to be given a task to complete and be left alone. Management was really very helpful but sort of hot headed. Sometimes they would put food in the break room for everyone to eat
Good team work
Short hours
社風
Its good for a temporary job.
Flow Team Member (在職中) –  Sacramento, CA2018年9月30日
Its fine for a temporary job but personally I do not want to stay here for the rest of my life. Most of the people are awesome to work with but there is one manager who is the major reason I want to leave, he talks to everyone like they are children and it is beyond infuriating.
Nice people
that one manager
Strenuous and repetitive
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Bradley, IL2018年9月28日
We came in at 6 a.m. We unloaded the truck/trucks. We stocked the shelves with the merchandise from the trucks and we left whenever the truck was done. No matter how big or small.
長所
Because we started so early, I would have time for a second job.
短所
I always needed a second job.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Market Flow (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年9月28日
Very well managed, fast-paced, always something to do, repetitive, honest work, hard work, motivated team, customer is number one priorty, if you need help a coworker will assist
discount
n/a
社風
Good if you don't care about normal sleep schedule
Flow team member (在職中) –  Lafayette, LA2018年9月28日
It's a good enough job but the sleep is hard. The shifts might start anywhere from 1am to 4am. And the hours you work a day, generally aren't more than 6 hours, so you have to work almost the whole week to get good hours. You can pick up other shifts or just call in to work when you don't.
Don't work here
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Bowie, MD2018年9月27日
Target is a terrible place to work. They never want to give you a raise even if you've been there for a long time. They never want to promote or train anyone for advancement and there is a lack of respect for anyone who isn't in management.
multiple joboptions
短所
bad management, no room for growth, low pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
It is a really fun easy place to work
Flow Team Member (在職中) –  South Jordan, UT2018年9月26日
Target has a fun exciting atmosphere, and has great management that helps push all the team members to succeed in the jobs they are tasked with doing.
Good Place to work
Flow Team Member (在職中) –  Miami, FL2018年9月20日
Target is a great place to work. They take care of their employees as far as benefits. Pay rate will be going up to 15hr by 2020 so apply apply apply.
Overall good atompshere
短所
Lack of empathy with Corporate for the employees
Ok, place to work
FLOW TEAM MEMBER/STOCK ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Glen Allen, VA2018年9月19日
Target was a fun place to work when i first started with company, than management change, then it went downhill from there. Ok place to work, bad management when i work for target. Didn't seem to care to much about their employees,
長所
did sometimes provide free lunch
short breaks
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
TARGET has some hard working employees.
Merchandise Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Vero Beach, FL2018年9月19日
Merchandise Flow Team Members work under time constraints to unload, open and stock merchandise onto the shelves. Benefits at target are non-existent for part time employees.
社風
Good job but not much pay and hours.
Stocker/FLOW Team (現在は退職) –  Salisbury, MD2018年9月18日
Was ok to work there but would be nice to get more better pay and hours. They only working on Monday wednsday and Fridays by 11am. or 12pm done for each day. not much money there at all.
Fast paced
Flow Team Member (在職中) –  Fresno, CA2018年9月16日
For flow team our main job was to unload and handle the freight, but other responsibilities were expected of us as well. You clock in early in the morning depending on the volume of the store, unload and sort the product in order for it to get worked to its home. Then any product that didn't fit would get put away in the backroom.
長所
Good hours during the right seasons
短所
Still rushed during slow hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する