TargetのMerchandise Flow Team Memberポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,321 件見つかりました
Previous employee review
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Odessa, TX2017年12月14日
While working at target theres was a lot of personal growth in the position I was in as a stocker. Being a replenisher really shows true character in a person.
長所
TARGET TOOK THE TIME TO ACCOMODATE US BY PROVIDING WATER TO THE WORKERS WHILE WORKING .
短所
THEIR WASNT ENOUGH TRAINING FOR THE HIRES.
Was a good job
Merchandise Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Etobicoke, ON2017年12月13日
The job itself was pretty good. The problem was we never had stock for sale items because there was always trouble getting through customs. They should have only opened a couple stores to test out the market. Canada clearly did not want Target and the way Target operates probably would never work here.
社風
Great starter job, but no real chances to go further.
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  South Bend, IN2017年12月13日
Typical work days involved a set series of tasks to be completed before the shift ended. I learned customer management more than anything. Management itself was a huge range of great to terrible. The culture itself is do more but with less time. Hardest part was the increase of responsibilities yet no incentive, benefit or acknowledgment of the increased workload, or opportunities for advancement. The most enjoyable part was being in charge of my own section, and working with some people I became friends with.
長所
Some enjoyable people to work with, Discount was nice.
短所
Poor management, lack of chances to advance.
great
POG/Flow Team Member (在職中) –  Washington, MO2017年12月12日
wonderful work environment with caring superiors and great benefits. Fun, accepting place to work. Team effort oriented place with fun perks. good well rounded training
good place to work
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Granger, IN2017年12月12日
I enjoyed working at target, but needed to move on for the money. I had a family to support and the 3rd shift hours didn't work for me. I would go back though if needed.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
overnight stocking
Merchandise Team Member (現在は退職) –  Orchard Park, NY2017年12月12日
Moved & organized merchandise, kept sales floor fully stocked. Worked overnight shift. Truck comes to unload merchandise. merchandise is taken to areas and put away.
社風
not a great place to work
Team Leader Flow (在職中) –  Mount Vernon, NY2017年12月11日
crab in a barrel atmosphere etl look to get bounses from firing team leaders and most team leaders are not given the chance to grow due to etls looking to promote inconstant team members
target
Flow Team Member/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Suwanee, GA2017年12月10日
target was a great place to work. i enjoyed being able to meet new people and assist in any way i could . its a close knit environment and the logistics department is one of the hardest working
Stressful unhappy,no fun.
Flow Team (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2017年12月09日
Management was not in touch with there team we was under man on our shift. Then ask to work faster an harder. Long work time between breaks. Couldn't talk while you work.
長所
Meet good freinds...love the hours
Great Place to Work
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  El Cajon, CA2017年12月09日
Target was a very great place work. Friendly management and staff. Very professional and respectful. They demand a lot but give a lot in return. 401k is worth it here.
社風
was laid back but fast paced
Warehouse flow (現在は退職) –  Tulsa, OK2017年12月05日
everything had to be done fast paced, because it always seemed like more trucks were coming in faster than we could work, other than that i liked working here. Everyone was nice.
work environment
pay
Great people
Flow Team Member Ship from Store (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2017年12月01日
Needed a job worked out well with my schedule . Have no problems would go back and work there again. Just needed more hrs and health care.Have nothing negative to say.
Team member
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Flint, MI2017年11月29日
Target was fun and always kept you busy and working hard. There's always something to do for those people who like Hands-On work. Tigers of friendly environment a home away from home.
Move up quick
短所
Some times cold somethimes hot
Understanding manager
Flow Stocker (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年11月28日
Had to leave for family reasons. Understanding manager, Easy work environment, provided enough hours, training was provided, Good co-workers, provided answers.
stayed busy
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Aurora, CO2017年11月28日
unloading the trucks was fun. we would unload a truck then go out and stock the shelves with was fun cause it was before the store opened and it was just us so we could put ear phones in and listen to music while we worked. they didnt care if we talked and played around as long as our work got done in the time it was needed to be done.
everything
nothing
Poor Communication/Leadership
Flow/Presentation team member (在職中) –  Huntington, NY2017年11月27日
There is an extreme lack of communication beginning from the top of the stores leadership. Every leader says something different when it comes to assigning a task. Any of the "leaders" do not really possess any true leadership skills. They are mainly promoted based on time with the company or if the help out the leaders who are ranked higher then them.
Fast-paced, organized and energetic
Flow Team (現在は退職) –  Delafield, WI2017年11月26日
The FLOW team was my first fast-paced job and I enjoyed the environment. The hardest part of the job was sometimes keeping track of the unloading of the truck.
Productive and fun workplace
Merchandise Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Allen, TX2017年11月25日
• Ensure proper distribution of all Target merchandise
• Utilizing tracking software to maintain accurate inventory and make order recommendations to supervisory
• Required to be in accordance with all safety codes and complete daily checklist of duties
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
A Good Transitional Job
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Texarkana, TX2017年11月24日
It was a good transitional job that was very fast paced but had great co-workers. I had to go into work early in the day. During the Holidays, I had to go in at 4 in the morning. But then I got to leave sooner than the other employees.
Good co-workers
Not Enough Hours
Excellent work environment
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Winona, MN2017年11月20日
I loved the people and environment. I enjoyed everything about it except the fact that I could not become full time unless i was a team lead or someone higher up.
product dicount
短所
no full time options unless, team lead

総合評価