TargetのMerchandise Flow Team Memberポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,546 件見つかりました 33,030 件のレビューを見る
社風
It’s a good place to work but the employees and some management are disres
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Racine, WI2018年7月21日
I enjoyed working at target overall I did not enjoy the amount of disrespect involved.some managers would give mean looks and some employees and managers talk to you like you are stupid.it happened to me and some co workers.
長所
The employees that weren’t disrespectful were amazingly nice and helpful
短所
The cons are they expect more of you than asked and have a bad attitude when a question is asked.
社風
Lack of control over store culture by HR
Backroom and Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Gurnee, IL2018年7月21日
Throughout the time I worked at Target I was continually harassed by two different employees that would needlessly criticize my work and attempt to boss me around despite not being supervisors, only mentors (a made up leadership initiative to replace training at Target.) One of them particularly disliked me and would constantly make me feel uncomfortable and also twice decided it was appropriate to invade my space and begin rubbing my shoulder with her hand before claiming that she needed to find herself a boyfriend. When I finally had enough and reported this to HR their reaction was basically a shrug and "we'll have a talk with her." She then targeted me and glared at me even more at that point until I finally just quit to get away from the toxic work environment that my supervisor and managers had done very little to fix.
社風
Overall an okay place to work
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Salem, NH2018年7月17日
Working here was interesting, I enjoyed the quick pace of it and the work we did. It was all about team work which was amazing, so you weren’t expected to just do things on your own without any help which was a nice change from my previous jobs.
長所
Two fifteen minute paid breaks and a thirty minute unpaid lunch
Fun people
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Moline, IL2018年7月16日
Worked with great people terrible hours for flow team production but everyone was cooperative and the teamwork was great. the uniform was extremely relaxed in my position .
Great team, poor management
Flow/Planogram (現在は退職) –  Kokomo, IN2018年7月13日
The new LOD at the Kokomo Target has ruined that place. The Target team prior was fun, worth working, and the manager was always willing to cross train you. The new manager will lie to future employers about you, makes inappropriate jokes, is rude to employees he doesn’t like, and so much more. Almost everyone that worked there under the previous LOD have now left because it became miserable to work there. Skylar does not have your best interests in mind at anytime, he doesn’t care about his employees at all. Very unprofessional.
Terrible DM
Work
Logistics Flow Team Member (在職中) –  Bakersfield, CA2018年7月13日
Working for Target is cool. Everyone is friendly and generous. I enjoy working with my co-workers; we talk, listen to music and work at a nice pace. I would say unloading the truck is the hardest part of the job but also it builds for a good workout as well. Depending on how the boxes and pallets are stacked in the truck determines if your going to have a cool day or a bad one because sometimes the trucks are stacked badly with boxes falling everywhere and having some of the pallets too high to even come off the truck so it takes more work to get them out making the unloading the truck a hassle.
社風
Easy job, some poor management
Flow Team Member/ Trainer (現在は退職) –  North Olmsted, OH2018年7月11日
The job is actually really easy, just fast paced. The biggest problem with working here, was the hours (14 hours a week)and some of the managers. For example i had one manager that was always helping out when someone was behind. Great manager. My other manager wouldnt lift a finger, would tell you to take your back stock back or whatever and then go walk away. She would then cop an attitude if you didnt get 6 pallets done in an hour and a half. it was ridiculous. She had no idea what it actually took to get the job done or how long it took to put away everything while sorting through stuff that isnt in your area....The pay was nice and like i said, it was an easy job.
competetive pay
managers, no advancement
Flow team lead
Flow Team Leader (現在は退職) –  North Haven, CT2018年7月10日
Would not recommend Flow Team lead. Extreme amount of stress and frustration relative to your compensation. Usually made a key holder which holds you hostage from calling out even when dreadfully Ill when you're the only one who can open doors for the truck and backroom teams in the morning. Experiences can vary between stores but at mine most of the etls were poorly trained in their workcenter. There is also a very toxic almost middle school like work environment with a lot of backstabbing, rumors, and going behind each others backs. And the management was very involved with a lot of this atmosphere. Not to say it's all bad, you meet a lot of good people and it's a good job to start but definitely not for a career.
長所
10 percent discount, plenty of hours near christmas and back to school.
Poorly trained management.
great starter job
Warehouse Associate Overnight flow Team (現在は退職) –  Fayetteville, NY2018年7月08日
learning warehousing work very physical job working over night learning how to do inventory and rotate stock setting up work floor for the next day and employee discount
社風
Great if your retired and dont need many hours or pay.
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Montrose, CO2018年7月08日
It's a mediocre job. Definitely not worth working at this place unless you plan to stay with retail. Very difficult to move up and they want you to push credit cards on customers which I feel is wrong.
Non
短所
Poor hours and difficult to move up
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
It’s okay
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Little Rock, AR2018年7月07日
I preferred anybody to apply for target if you’re good people person you like the straight and clean up as a job for you It’s nice fun Etc. you will love it
Fast fun and friendly
Really don’t have nothing
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Great Starter Job.
Flow Team Member and Back Room Worker (現在は退職) –  Millville, NJ2018年7月06日
Fast pace and in your face. Target was a great place for a first timer in the work field to learn the skill set to advance and fine tune their intellect to handle problem solving and develop character.
長所
Fresh start for anyone looking for retail work.
短所
Management needs more leadership.
Productive, Fast pace.
Flow Team Member (在職中) –  Carson, CA2018年7月04日
Most of the time I do not have all the equipment I need to accomplish my job. I learned how to work around problems to still finish my tasks properly.
社風
Horrible place to work with no advancement opportunities
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Kennewick, WA2018年7月04日
The supervisors at Kennewick Target are terrible to work with and treat other employees with no respect. I would not recommend working at this location to anybody, but I hear other Targets are much better work environments.
社風
The hardest part of the job
Flow Team Lead (在職中) –  Shakopee, MN2018年7月02日
My work hours schedule make it difficult for me to maintain good family/work life balance and a healthy sleep schedule. Also the commute was long and there was no openings for my position at a Target closer to my home.
Flow Team Member
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Columbia, SC2018年7月02日
The job is basically part time. They only provide fulltime employment for a very small few. It's all about how well you get along with management than work performance.
社風
Great management and nice coworkers
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Aiken, SC2018年6月29日
Management and coworkers were easy to work with, everyone was respectful and fun. Made a few friends that I hung out with outside of work. Work was easy and not too physically demanding.
社風
Its fun, peoductive, fast pace. Good pay
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  Tempe, AZ2018年6月26日
I had loved it at target, the first week was the hardest becuse I was learning how to stock. I unloaded the truck in the morning. But had horrible communication with their employees
Provided some lunch, OT hours
短所
Horrible communication. Made promises they couldnt keep
Great company
Flow Team Member (現在は退職) –  St. Louis, MO2018年6月26日
It was a great company with great people. I really enjoyed my time their and it was a great learning experience. I would recommend this company to anyone.
encouraging employee expression
Flow Team Member (在職中) –  Peoria, IL2018年6月25日
there is no limit on body jewelry hair color or tattoos, nothing exposed that is profane or provocative.
management is laid back as long as work is getting done.
申請されたプロフィール