TargetのRetail Sales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,835 件見つかりました
Great first job.
Sales Floor Team Member/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Champlin, MN2017年12月15日
This job was great all around being my first job. But that's all it was. I wasn't an average employee overall. I recommend this job only for beginners and managers.
Training
Career advancement
社風
Target Corp is for out of high school into college students and people with managment experience.
Sales Floor Team Member/Backroom/TPS (在職中) –  Santa Maria, CA2017年12月14日
This company under pays certain positions like security officers and backroom employees. The company is quick to let go of hard working individuals and keep the under paid quiet employees.
Fun workplace
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Pleasant Prairie, WI2017年12月12日
During the holiday season I worked there we had a busy but fun time. It was fast-paced but our team leads were helpful and supportive. We were given a lot of holiday bonus too.
社風
Meh but great team members
Softlines Sales Floor (現在は退職) –  Oak Lawn, IL 604532017年12月12日
Honestly, they make you do way too much for the amount they pay you. I did backroom, hardlines, softlines, cashier, guest service, sometimes market, and it took them 7 months for them to make me a trainer, even though I was training since I was there for 2 months. They fired me for "stealing" when I still payed for the items, and they knew it was not on purpose. However, the management was fantastic and truly made the store a better place, some team leads abused their power and were completely obnoxious, however, the others who did their job made working there a blast and made the place over all 100% better. Target will always hold a very special place in my heart, and I made such amazing friends, and made a better life for myself there, even though it ended poorly, I'm so glad I had the chance to call Target my home.
社風
Good working people at locations
East Palo Alto - Floor Associate (現在は退職) –  East Palo Alto, CA2017年12月12日
Overall your day at work is peaceful but always over work people with short staff. Some Management lacks communication and understanding their employees that keep daily operations at go.
Lovrd target.
Sales floor team member (現在は退職) –  Silver Spring, MD2017年12月11日
The job was fairly easy i enjoyed the time i worked there staff was always helpful and kind . Manangemnt jad its ups and downs overall it was good vant complain to much .
社風
Target: a place to start
Sales Floor Associate (在職中) –  Huntington Station, NY2017年12月11日
Working at Target isn't the most amazing thing in the world, but its not bad either. It's a good place to start working for your first official job. However, unless you really want to pursue a career in retail, it's not for the long run.
It was ok
Floor Associate (現在は退職) –  Bowling Green, KY2017年12月11日
It was ok working here. I loved my coworkers! there was always something for you to do at this job. however one thing that I didn't like what how many times they would call me in for work and do things that I didnt getting paid enough for doing
Average place of work.
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Farmingdale, NY2017年12月10日
Worked there for almost one year. Enjoyed my time there for the most part. Lack of flexibility to work around my college classes became an issue down the line. Great people to work with though.
社風
Its fun to work at because of the fellow team members
Sales Floor Team Member (在職中) –  Stockton, CA2017年12月09日
I belive the managers expect to much of there workers and don't help out when were behind they rather just yell at us. Were a job that requires us to talk to our customers they drill into our head service but then never follow service
The workers
The managers
Managemnet
Sales Floor Team Member (現在は退職) –  Moore, OK2017年12月08日
while at target the management changes alot. Then every week the managers changed how they wanted everything done. It was extremely stressful. The job work and life balance didn't work for me. It seemed like management wanted you there all the time even if it was your day off. The regular team members get no benefits. You can't progress up the ladder there. (management already knows who they want where) Management was terrible. THere was no communication at all. Job culture was very stressful
Not a good place
Sales Floor Team Member (現在は退職) –  Milford, MA2017年12月07日
Days would begin with stocking shelves, cashiering. Management did not know how to supervise employees. Management never learned my name. I worked there for 6 months. Worked on my own with no one to train me. Hardest part of job was customers.most enjoyable part of the job was playing with toys in toy department
Slow paced
Typical work day
Fitting room operator (現在は退職) –  Wauwatosa, WI2017年12月06日
As telephone operator, my days were consistent. I would sit at the operators desk in the fitting room, greet guests and anser phone calls. Pretty laid back job.
discounts
短所
poor managment when i was there
Great team work
Sales Floor Associate (現在は退職) –  Simpsonville, SC2017年12月02日
Working at Target was great. Fitting room was a blast. My managers and supervisors really worked hard at making everyone feel like family. I really enjoyed working for this company. Rooms for growth as well.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Wonderful Job
Store Associate/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Pittsburgh, PA2017年12月01日
Thos is a great job with great training and the wages for working are just as good as the management that trains you. Wide selection of opportunities with great customer service.
長所
Great training and accelerated career advancement
短所
Hours are very particular for full time employment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Hard work with great people
Sales Floor Team Member (現在は退職) –  Missoula, MT2017年11月29日
Everyone at Target was always nice and receiving towards everyone who worked there. If you needed help with something no one was ever going to turn you down. It's a fast paced job, lots of stacking of product on the shelves, lots of helping customers find items, cashiering and the like. Overall the job was good and fun.
社風
Minimum wage and holiday hours
Softlines Associate (在職中) –  Ellicott City, MD2017年11月29日
A typical work day during the holidays is rushed and stressful and part timers are working at least 40 hours a week without being offered any benefits. And anyone that has been working there for 3+ years are barely getting any raises. They've been working at a wage of $10.50 and during the month of October everyone including seasonal employees have gotten $11.50. The wage that we make at target is not enough to help pay for bills especially if we don't get benefits even after working 40 hours a week for a couple months in a row and also getting paid bi weekly. Once the holidays are over with they also intend to cut hours even those that really need the money. I am currently trying to leave target because of the work conditions and the payment is not enough!
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
fun,amazing during the holiday
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2017年11月28日
the job is fun you just have to get use to standing all day but to help out is a blessing it can be busy sometimes and get crazy but all in all its worth it
長所
you can see all the new stuff
shortbreaks
Okay workplace
Fitting Room Attendant (現在は退職) –  New Berlin, WI2017年11月28日
It was okay work environment it was fast paced I liked the dealing with people that was the most important part to me it was fun working with people all the time
Working with people
Should care better
I liked it
Sales floor Logistics (現在は退職) –  Opelika, AL2017年11月27日
I was season but it was fun and I got paid decent, I did salesfloor Logistics, I thought it was fun, but it was one of the harder jobs in the store, people who do cashiering make the same and it is a much easier job.
Good pay
短所
You have to get on them about hours

総合評価