TargetのRetail Sales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 2,369 件見つかりました 35,243 件のレビューを見る
I like it.
Softlines Associate (在職中) –  Rockwall, TX2018年10月13日
I love the people I work for because they care. I like the busy atmosphere.
I am pleased with the hours I am getting. Better pay would be great for me.
Friendly
Sales Floor Associate (現在は退職) –  Tolleson, AZ2018年10月12日
Everyone was willing to help if i needed help and the environment was friendly. Everyone worked efficiently and had fun while working very hard. Willing to take time to teach you about new areas.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Fun working environment
Sales Floor Associate and Cashier (現在は退職) –  Longview, TX2018年10月12日
I had a great and fun experience while working at Target. The diversity in employees as well as customers was nice and you had room to move up in the corporate ladder.
2 15min breaks and free lubch
N/A
Fun
Sales Floor Team Member (現在は退職) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018年10月12日
Everyone is always happy and willing to be a team player. Decent pay, but their not discriminant about having tattoos or colored hair. Relaxed and fun.
社風
If all else fails target is here
SALES FLOOR TEAM MEMBER (現在は退職) –  Hemet, CA2018年10月12日
Pays minimum wage and don’t expect a raise until they are legally made to raise it. Always feel like you’re easily replaceable because you are. Managers are always on the move and don’t have enough tome to hear your problems. Won’t give you overtime, very strict on rime clocks. 1/10
Decent discount
Short breaks, poor hours
社風
Low pay, lack of advancement, and poor management at Target
Sales Floor Team Member (現在は退職) –  Independence, MO2018年10月11日
I worked for two different Target locations during about a two year span. There were some great people I worked with, which helped me get through some very long days. I worked on the Sales Floor primarily working in Electronics, but also worked as a cashier. I also assisted with the Sunday morning signage team (at 6am) and did that for quite some time. I briefly worked on the Plano team but found that wasn't a good fit for me. I learned how to I found the job to be extremely stressful at times, and I felt underworked and underappreciated. I was not a full time employee usually working between 30-35 hours a week, but always felt like management was very impersonal with me when I worked there. There was one HR Manager in particular who was incredibly rude and never seemed to give me more than a minute of her time if I had a question about something. The work was very repetitive, and the job became nothing more than a paycheck. I would STRONGLY recommend not working here unless you have no other options for employment.
Regular hours, consistent paycheck
短所
Low pay, management, and work/job culture
社風
good
Cashier/Hardlines associate (現在は退職) –  Irvine, CA2018年10月10日
An overall good place to work. They work with your school schedule but some management issues. Paid bi-weekly and hourly pay is fair. Fast paced environment.
社風
Expect more from employees, pay them less
Sales Floor Team Lead (現在は退職) –  Eden Prairie, MN2018年10月10日
Target was horrible for me. It was fine when I was part time and a cashier working maximum of 30 hours a week. But as a full time employee, they work you to the bone. They pile on the projects and expect you to not only finish that in one shift, but also take care of the daily tasks and waiting on guests hand and foot, not just telling people where things are but walking them there, making sure they get a discount, and you BETTER SELL THAT REDCARD. Target is stressed with the pressure of Amazon and the convenience of online shopping and their solution is to weigh down and seperate their employees while the executive employees get to delegate and work in teams. Unless you are working very part time, do not work for Target.
長所
Tiny discount, somewhat flexible schedule.
短所
Large work load, extremely low pay, high expectations.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
face paced at seasonal times
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, MO2018年10月10日
I enjoyed working at target, I felt I was able to develop good Costumer service skills there and got to work with many other cultures. I also had fun even at stressful times during the season.
社風
Productive and quick paced work environment
Sales Floor Team Member/Cashier (在職中) –  Edison, NJ2018年10月10日
Great if you are into a fast paced retail environment. You learn about everything about Target working there because it is one huge market. The job also pays very well compared to minimum wage jobs
Pays very well
Fast-Paced and Collaborative
Sales Floor Team Member (在職中) –  San Jose, CA2018年10月10日
At Target you work as a team but you're also expected to carry your own weight. Hardest part of the job (as with any retail job, honestly) is dealing with difficult guests. This job definitely helped me learn to better appreciate customer service workers. A lot of team members were friendly and helpful though I can't say the same for management since they can be rather unaccommodating and dismissive at times.
Employee discount, 45 minute lunch
Overscheduling, rude guests
社風
Not a bad place to start in
Ship from Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Austin, TX2018年10月07日
My opinion would vary depending on the location and how your team members are, but it's been generally what you would expect from a retail job. I think the best benefit you could get as an introvert who tends to shy away from strangers is that you get better at interacting with people in and outside of work.

For SFS, it gets really stressful as I work in a busy location and with the changes, things continue to fall and it's difficult to meet deadlines and standards as you're also short on team members and trying to adjust to those new changes.
Occasional Free Snacks
短所
Blackouts that last a couple of months to keep you from visiting family
good company
Sales Floor Team Lead (現在は退職) –  DeKalb, IL2018年10月07日
definitely customer service oriented, always helping a guest. Cleaning regularly and stocking regularly. Working with the staff was the funnest part of the job we were always team oriented, helped each other regularly
flexible schedule if wanted
短所
pay was low at the time i was there.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Truly a place to love where you work
Executive Team Lead - Sales Floor (在職中) –  Ventura, CA2018年10月07日
Target is business savvy, they react quickly to changes in the market and their guests' wants, this is why the are posting positive comps while others are closing. The culture is all about self improvement and team work, instead of disciplinary action management always holds a "seek to understand" whenever possible. Management is patient and instructive and every day is something new. THe hours may be long, but they go by quickly.
Culture, pay, benefits, discount
短所
Long hours, quick employee turn around.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
High expectations, but effort and quality were noticed if a task was left incomplete
Floor Sales Representative, Customer Service (在職中) –  Livonia, MI2018年10月06日
Your experience really depends on the employees at the store. I was lucky to have some pretty great managers that were understanding of personal situations,when they arose, and paid attention to the quality of your work. There were times where the expectations were too high for my coworkers and myself in terms of accomplishing tasks. However, so long as you put in effort, the managers understood that not everything could be finished. Overall, the experience was fair. I was paid well for part time work, not enough to live off of on my own, but enough to pay for basic necessities and some school tuition. The managers worked well with me and treated me with respect.
Good job
Salesfloor Associate (現在は退職) –  Lynchburg, VA2018年10月05日
Was a fine job for a part time job. Some of the management did not enjoy working and threw work onto the lower people. Half the management was good, the other was lazy.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
fun and easy
Sales Floor Team Leader (在職中) –  Westminster, CA2018年10月04日
I enjoyed working at target. I was promoted fairly quickly and through Target I've been able to acquire alot of management experience from my managers and peers.
Going Downhill Fast
Sales Floor Team Member (現在は退職) –  Clearwater, FL2018年10月04日
Was a good place when I started but has gone downhill. Management cares too much about trying to push redcards and up sell every single breathing creature that enters the building. They also very heavily play favorites and if you make them mad they cut your hours into oblivion. There is no part time/full time, its just what ever hours they give you. I would get 8 one week then 30 the next, but never close to 40 they won't give you OT and will send you home when you get close to 40. I loved the people I worked with though, everyone was super nice and people who weren't nice or team players were let go pretty quick. Job itself was simple enough, fast paced and changed day to day. I enjoyed the actual work and being able to run around all day. Then they started to cut positions and put more work on us, expecting us to do the job of 3 other positions as well as our own. Expect more work, get paid less.
長所
good coworkers, fun atmosphere, keeps you busy
短所
benefits were lacking, management was poor, do or die redcard pushing, no guarantee on hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Fun job, low pay
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Bakersfield, CA2018年10月04日
This was a good company to work for, there is a lot of areas to work for and a lot of responsibilities. The environment is easily the best part but with the pay and inconsistent hours, it’s difficult to work here for long enough to move up.
長所
Free lunches, fun environment, flexible
短所
Part time, low pay, inconsistent hours
Target summary
Retail Associate (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2018年10月04日
I worked for target for a relatively short amount of time. While I was employed I found that the schedule was given in a fair amount of time in advance. However not that long after coming to that conclusion did I have calls coming from my manager about not arriving on days I was not scheduled; It turns out that the HR department had changed my schedule hours before without telling me this happened on a few occasions.
申請されたプロフィール