TargetのRetail Sales Associateポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 2,239 件見つかりました 33,022 件のレビューを見る
okay
Sales Floor Team Member (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年7月21日
works hours were inconsistent once workload was done you were sent home and wasnt able to see full hours not reliable if you have to pay real bills only food money lol
Work
Softlines Associate (在職中) –  Hackensack, NJ2018年7月20日
It’s an okay work experience, great first job but something forever. I want to expand and grow more outside of target because a promotion in that store is close to impossible
Decent First Job
Sales Floor Team Member - Hardlines (現在は退職) –  La Plata, MD2018年7月20日
Managment can be pretty uptight. You do something different every day. Holidays can get stressful. Everyone is pretty cool off the clock. I dont recommend staying for a long time because you'll get stuck with a more responsibility with same pay and role.
社風
Fun place to work with cool people
Sales Team Member (Full-time) (現在は退職) –  Stoughton, MA2018年7月20日
Nice place to work from my experience. Management was nice and understanding. Work is repetitive but coworkers and guests gets you through the day. If you're a hard worker you can advance within the company rather quickly.
Friendly environment, fast paced
Operator/ Fitting Room (現在は退職) –  Fontana, CA2018年7月19日
Customer service focused job. Every day was different, meaning every day there were different tasks to complete. Would sometimes be fast paced because of customer traffic, or can be very slow depending on when and what time your shift was.
long lunches- 45 minutes
unreliable schedules, inconsistent hours
社風
Productive workplace and customer service skills
Sales Floor Team Member (現在は退職) –  Sheridan, CO2018年7月18日
Target was a great place to work as my first job because it helped me gain many important work skills. The work is very repetitive but the people were nice to work with. The management was poor but The schedules and hours were flexible.
Flexible schedule, hours
no benefits, poor management
Fast paced department store
Sales Floor Team Member (現在は退職) –  Seven Springs, FL2018年7月18日
Another fast paced department store. i was a cashier, as well as stocker for the other departments. Very friendly co workers. Hardest part of the job is begging the customers to apply for the store credit card.
社風
Enjoyed the people I worked with and for.
Soft line (現在は退職) –  Chesapeake, VA2018年7月17日
Every place has its ups and downs but I really did like the work environment. The mangers was understanding and easy to talk with if you had any issues.
長所
They made sure it was safe and cared about the people you worked with.
短所
Some times I just didn't have enough hours to make it worth the drive.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Great first job
SALES FLOOR ASSOCIATE/BACKROOM ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Norco, CA2018年7月16日
This place was a great first job. Was able to get some real-life experience. Management was very resourceful. potential to grow is there if you really put your mind to it. Enjoyed the years put in.
Hours
Sales Floor Team Leader (在職中) –  Miami, FL2018年7月16日
Not enough hours for life sustainability. Fast paced. Busy store. Management is good but it also depends on who they like better. Clients are great and have no major complaints about the way I am treated by them. Co-workers are fun to work with.
Instocks and Sales Floor Associate
Sales Floor Associate+Cashier/ Instocks Associate (現在は退職) –  Honolulu, HI2018年7月15日
Overall, the workloads are manageable for the most part. Started off the day with reshop, then price audits, followed by zoning and shooting outs, and then pulling itms or research batches from the backroom. A heavy emphasis is placed on customer interaction and satisfaction so most of the time you go out of your way for the guest.
Good part-time or side job but hours were very hard to come by.
長所
shifts are rarely dull and typically go by fast, target benefits, shirts
短所
lack of hours, lack of training, busy all the time
Good Seasonal Job
Seasonal Sales Floor Team Member (現在は退職) –  Sherwood, OR2018年7月15日
Target was a great place to work as a seasonal employee. It was nice to help customers and also to receive the employee discount for my holiday shopping.
社風
Target is a big box retailers on the way out
Retail Team Member (現在は退職) –  Louisville, KY2018年7月14日
Good pay of 12 to 15 per hour. Too many managers, too few team members on purpose, for stockholder value. Close at 1pm, but may work till 3 am aznd be back at 8 am.
Pay
Terrible working stress.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Great place to work with great pay
Sales Floor Team Member (現在は退職) –  Schofield, WI2018年7月12日
Target was one of the best jobs I've worked. One thing to watch out for is the Target gossip... at least at this location. Rumors were really bad at this location and the former HR leader refused to do anything about it. In fact, she often listened to it and believed it instead of sitting her employees down to resolve issues. Other than that, I don't think there were any other jobs I've loved more. The pay was excellent, the job wasn't anything crazy difficult, and a majority of the staff worked hard, but kept it fun in the process.
Assoiate discount
Poor HR management
Fun and Productive
Retail Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Westminster, MD2018年7月12日
Was fun and productive but i just needed a different career path since college was not my immediate option i had to make more money than what i could get but overall its still a nice working environment
Good Breaks
Repetitive
Target
Sales Floor Team Leader (在職中) –  Simi Valley, CA2018年7月12日
Expectations of work is unrealistic for the hours I was given. Manager was rarely seen on the sales floor and wasn't supportive of what the team needed.
schedule
Productive, fun and fast
Sales Floor Associate (在職中) –  Merced, CA2018年7月11日
I love my coworkers and superiors, some things that I don't like but overall is fun and productive working in target . I have learned so much during these 10+ working there
Learning and improving
短所
Some of the management is not ok
No job stability
Sales Team Member (現在は退職) –  Fayetteville, NC2018年7月11日
The upper management was not good working with different types of personalities. Was an revolving door for hiring new people. No movement within the company.
社風
Good for kids in school or graduates
Team Member-Sales Floor / Cashier (現在は退職) –  Richland, WA2018年7月10日
Poor management, no advancement because no one takes you serious because you’re young. Since you’re young you get all the shifts that are left over than no one wangs to work. They work you so you’re under 40 hours so you’re not considered full time so you don’t get paid time off or benefits
Holiday pay/overtime
Pay, management, hours
Good paying
Sales Floor Team member / meet and greet guests (在職中) –  Hilo, HI2018年7月10日
The job pays well, better then most places in my town. Staff is friendly. Schedule is flexable. Yearly raises. It is retail so you deal with a lot of people
申請されたプロフィール