TargetのTeam Managerポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 27 件見つかりました 35,254 件のレビューを見る
社風
Room for growth and great pay
Team Manager (Current) (在職中) –  Kissimmee, FL 347412018年3月07日
Great culture and vibe. Target knows how to carry its brand name and put its self out there. They are not afraid of taking risk or opportunities in new brands.
長所
Company treats you to lunches for special ocasions
Scheduled varies from manager
great oportunity to grow
EXECUTIVE TEAM MANAGER-LOGISTICS (現在は退職) –  Moorpark, CA2018年2月22日
it was ok managent has changed a lot from when i started. it not a work life balance place to work for anymore, its all about dollars and cents not a great new look.
社風
Stressfull environment and lack of discipline
Team Manager Overnights (在職中) –  Minnetonka, MN2017年10月17日
Horrible Corporation to work for. Not heading in the right direction and cutting cost by getting rid of employees and not paying them what they deserve.
5% discount card
短所
No advancement and lack of direction
社風
Great starter to grow skills
team member talent, and time management (現在は退職) –  San Jose, CA2017年8月31日
Target is great for college students or recent grad to start growing skills as for the salary only offers very low income for freshly graduated and that is practically all they hire.

Team culture is great and there is room for advancement but you really have to earn it. I started as seasonal and scale all the way up to team leader in less than 5 months.
A lot of benefits
Driven Workplace
Salesfloor Team Lead (Manager) (在職中) –  San Jose, CA2017年5月19日
Target prioritizes company success over all else, with decent benefits. It has been a joy and privilege to grow and develop within the company for so long. i am now looking forward to moving into a new location for a fresh start and new challenge.
長所
Benefits
短所
lack of communication within company hierarchy
Great while in Canada
Starbucks Team Manager (現在は退職) –  Fergus, ON2016年12月11日
Fantastic place of work with lots of opportunity to move up in company however they closed in Canada. Great salary as well
社風
Productive and Fun. Compensation not the best.
Team Leader/Manager (在職中) –  Seattle, WA2016年8月02日
Management fun and friendly. Lots of opportunity to learn new processes and skills. Plenty of great moments with peers, and employees. Hardest part of the job is honestly dealing with corporate changes with very little follow up or communication on implementation.
managment
Team Manager (現在は退職) –  Manalapan, NJ2016年7月28日
Very easy job, great people who work there. management always tried making the work day more fun and not so boring. Gets very busy with everything that needs to be done but relatively good.
managment
scheduled lunches
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Target was a great place to work , Target gives back to the community it' was a pleasant place to work. Target helps when you need them.
Team Manager (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2016年6月22日
Target was a great place to work, always an open door to employees. The member were trained to love their job or not be part of the family. The day never feels like work, I went from entry level cashier to deli cashier to mgr. then to Starbucks mgr.The hardest really wasn't hard,taking orders off the truck is the hardest .I enjoyed the customer some were on first name , witch made it feel so welcome to them.
長所
Great place to work always careing about the crew.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
good job
TARGET FRIEGHT TEAM, DOCK MANAGER DAY AND NIGHT (現在は退職) –  Factoria, WA2016年5月16日
8-10 hr days check in trucks look for security issues. unload stage to floor get dock ready to receive overstock. learned how to work with vast verity of vendors. co-workers made the job fun the worst part is several truck nights and trying to keep the dock workable
社風
fun place to work truly care about there employees
Team Leader/Manager (現在は退職) –  Rockville, MD2016年5月04日
Guest services is very fulfilling. Always something to do. Answering phone, customer resolution, return/purchase item for customers/employees, sorting items to be put back in proper areas. Learn how to manage different areas in store. All my co-workers were great to work with, like a big family. Hardest part of my job was leaving cause of pay rate wasn't competitive. The most enjoyable part was making a customer happy.
長所
employee discounts, free food from grocery when store needed to get. rid on expired items
短所
Competitive pay, health care insurance is high
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
社風
fun workplace at the time
Assistant Team Relations Manager (現在は退職) –  Grand Forks, ND2016年1月12日
The hour flexibility was great for a HS/College student. It was a fun place to work. Many life-long friendships were made.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Keeps you on your toes!
Team Leader (Manager) (現在は退職) –  Smiths Falls, ON2015年11月13日
Very busy office with great staff and patients. There was always something new to learn. Helpful staff with a lot of patience.
Target
Team Leader (Manager) (現在は退職) –  Jonesboro, AR2015年6月29日
Great company to work for and they have great technology. They are very organized. It's been about 10 years since I worked for the company but I enjoyed it.
社風
Excellent workplace with lots of advancement opportunities
Team Lead Manager (現在は退職) –  Yukon, OK2014年12月27日
Working for Target was an excellent experience for me, I loved leading my team to success and seeing our positive impact on the store as a whole. The management, especially my direct manager Dustin Hart, were very helpful in leading me to my promotion as a Team Lead. The hardest part of the job though was communicating what needed to be done each day with every other department team leaders to get the store to work together as a whole. My favorite part of the job was building the promotional end-caps, as I loved the end result of shelves and product that looked excellent and encouraged consumers to shop. I get a lot of job satisfaction from a job well done.
When my wife was transferred to Florida for work, I was very sad to leave this position.
10% team member discount, fun work environment, friendly staff
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 12いいえ 1報告する
loved working for Target
Team Leader/Manager (現在は退職) –  Willoughby, OH2014年7月13日
excellent people and loved working for a "Big Box Retail" establishment.
長所
excellent environment to work in
短所
limited advancements without a degree
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 6いいえ報告する
Not always a fun place
Executive Team Leader/Manager (現在は退職) –  Fontana, CA2014年5月17日
Because of their expansion attempts to compete with Walmart, Target has reduced labor in the stores and every job is that of 3 persons.
New Daily Challenges
Is not Fast, Fun, and Friendly
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 9いいえ 2報告する
Great Atmosphere
Team Lead / Hard Lines Manager (現在は退職) –  West Nyack, NY2014年1月15日
Weekly research/inventory of sale items
Schedule and monitor 10+ team members
Participate in display decision making and arrangement
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
productive very large company
Title Team Lead (Manager) (現在は退職) –  Delran NJ2013年12月20日
great place to work very pleasant , customer service is very important and #1 priority
長所
great incentives overall great company
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する