TargetのTeam Managerポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,329 件見つかりました
Friendly and supportive
Softlines Team member (現在は退職) –  Lowell, MA2017年12月15日
My team was great. However, I left mainly to focus on school. Hours were flexible and the manager was great. She was easy to talk to and friendly. She didn't lack on the job.
Review
Grocery Team Member (現在は退職) –  Joplin, MO2017年12月14日
We’re going to target was great the only thing was I got laid off and I know I’m re-hireable but whenever they mention that I was a little bit slow I was pulling stuff that was expired two months prior off the shelf and my human resource department just wanted me to share things on the shelf make it look pretty and just go with the flow and not pull anything expired off or if I did have to pull something expired off I had to do it all in 30 minutes or less which I was told by several employees was not realistic.
長所
Certain lunch days and friendly staff
30 minutes or less to stock flats or uboats while waiting on guest
社風
productive and fun place to work in
Logistic Team Member (現在は退職) –  Madison, WI2017年12月13日
Everyone in the team has a great responsibility to finish his work, a very good place to work. The discount policy for employees is very attractive and useful.
社風
Cut hours, and had me doing other jobs.
Beauty Team Member (現在は退職) –  Royersford, PA2017年12月12日
I was hired as a Beauty Team Member, which the job was basically nothing. You are a glorified stock person. I barely had any training , and was made to work the whole weekend of my first week alone. After my training was up my scheduled hours was 13 paid hours, for a week. I was hired as full time.
Discounts
Cut hours
Good Starter or Emergency Job
Deli Team Member (在職中) –  Westminster, CO2017年12月12日
I has been good to get on my feet but, I am very ready to move on. If you need a first job or a "get back on my feet" job, then yes this is the place to go.
社風
Pretty great place if you are just starting to join the ranks of the employed
ELECTRONICS TEAM MEMBER (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2017年12月12日
Depends on the store you work at. I was fortunate enough to work at a good store with good management and lots of team collaborations when it came to getting the job done.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
stressful/fast
Cashier Team Member (現在は退職) –  Apple Valley, MN2017年12月11日
fast-paced. expect to have people ask you questions that you aren't qualified to answer. try to have deft hands. they REALLY want you to push their credit cards and you'll be sternly talked to if you don't.
slight discount
短所
bad pay, strange bosses, very rushed, often not enough people, have to push things people really don't want
fast, fun, and friendly
Logistics Team Member (現在は退職) –  Merrillville, IN2017年12月10日
Very fun and fast paced. Learned how to be efficient working as a team. Very physically demanding and didn't get as many hours, but also very fun place to work
長所
benefits, healthcare, competitive pay, breaks
短所
not enough hours at this location
Fun place to work
Price Accuracy Team Member (現在は退職) –  Visalia, CA2017年12月09日
This was a really good job but the pay wasn't there. I enjoyed everything I did. I worked in every department. The staff was really friendly not only to each other but to our guest as well.
Staff
Pay
This place is alright
Hardlines Team Member (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2017年12月06日
Here was a place for all your dreams to go and die. i worked there for 3 years and was never even promoted to team lead. if you looking for some ok cash for a short while, go ahead and apply. otherwise stay away.
Discounts
broken dreams
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
Target is okay
Hardlines Team Member (現在は退職) –  Davis, CA2017年12月05日
The target I worked at was alright it wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst the days were long and went by slow and the mangers only gave work to people who would be willing to complete it so people they didn't like they were free to do whatever and people who were hardworking got all the work and made them over work instead of spreading the workload evenly and fairly for everyone and to get time off was terrible you had to go through multiple people and if someone said no out of the 5 people you wouldnt get the time off it was a nightmare for planing vacations or getting sick time off
somewhat flexible scheduling
短所
short breaks and lunches almost impossible to get time off
Decent
LOGISTICS TEAM MEMBER (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2017年12月05日
Worked in Logistics, faced paced. Hectic during peak seasons! Keeps you on your toes. Enjoyed working with my co-workers. Target Corporation really needs to step it up and provide adequate material to off-site logistics workers such as safety working equipment, and holidays off! Reasonable work schedules.

One think about big corporations they over work you and pay close to nothing.
Lack of Promotion
Team Member/Cashier (在職中) –  Baldwin Park, CA2017年12月04日
Target is not a career, ment for people who go to school or want some extra cash. Hours are up to 40 per week only during holiday time, sales floor is the first to get cut hours, fast pace and fun to work. plus the discounts are not bad.
productive
Hardlines Team Member (在職中) –  Rockaway, NJ2017年12月04日
Overall it was a good working place. Friendly employees. As a high school student it was kind of hard because they gave a lot of hours for part-time job.
free food
短所
hard to switch shifts, long hours for part time
Fast paced
Logistics Team Member (現在は退職) –  Goldsboro, NC2017年12月04日
Enjoyed the fast pace work. Learned much from supervisors and always changing atmosphere. The ability to flow from one area to another was hindered most of time in the backroom, changes have been made since then which allow for more mobility to complete assigned duties.
chilled and relaxed
Hard lines team member (在職中) –  Atlanta, GA2017年11月29日
typical workn day is cool pretty laid back and easy i work nights so everything is smooth at night customers are nice environment is chilled its really cool
discounts
short breaks, few hours
社風
Fun workplace. Able to work around people.
Price Accuracy Team Member (現在は退職) –  Mobile, AL2017年11月28日
Typical work day was to make sure merchandise was priced correctly. Management was great. The job was easy. The most enjoyable part was being able to comunicate with the public.
Being around people
Didn't like retail
Wish they stayed in Canada
Signing and Pricing Team Member (現在は退職) –  London, ON2017年11月28日
One of the better retail employers out there. Worked around my availability. Paid more than minimum. Sometimes hours got cut when times were slow, but that is typical of retail.
Unwelcoming Workplace
Hardlines Team Member (現在は退職) –  Brentwood, TN2017年11月25日
I did not feel welcome when I first arrived at the job. Most people even a little bit above me provided poor treatment and condescending attitude. Most fellow employees felt the same way.

This information is applicable to my specific location, not representative of every Target.
Good salary
Poor treatment
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する
社風
Fun place to work. Laid back.
Team Member/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Wylie, TX2017年11月25日
Target was my first job after high school. I learned a lot. From cashiering to putting milk out for the next day, you really have the opportunity to do it all and really get that experience under your belt.

総合評価