TargetのTeam Memberポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,679 件見つかりました
Fun but competitive
Team Member (在職中) –  Cincinnati, OH2017年12月13日
I love working here but sometimes it can be overwhelming with how competitive it gets. Managers are awesome and work with you and your schedule. Good place to work.
Holiday pay
No overtime
good and bad
Target Team Member (在職中) –  Gardena, CA2017年12月13日
with in an days work its mostly busy around holiday time There are learning opportunities all you would have to do is ask . management is ok. the hardest part of the job is mostly the schedule. enjoy about the job is that the benefits are great
長所
extra payed holidays, free food days
management
Great Work Environment
Team Member (在職中) –  Louisville, KY 402222017年12月13日
Target is a great place to work. It can be very faced paced, however the team members are very supportive of one another we the culture promotes diversity and upholding great guest service to everyone walking through the doors.
Relaxed Work Environment, Team Member Discounts
Career Advancement
Excellent Guests & Manangement
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Wellington, FL2017年12月13日
This has honestly been the best job I had ever had.
Never in my life did I think I would be working with such wonderful people. everyone was very genuine and nice. I loved it. a typical day at work would be coming in and going to my register and checking out my guests.
free lunches
社風
Productive work place, bad management, good pay
Team Member (在職中) –  Waterbury, CT2017年12月11日
This particular store has sketchy managers who are very quick to reject someone for hire based upon their mental disabilities. They allow team member harassment and have favorite employees that they protect. Otherwise the pay is great, the hours are great, and the work is so easy its boring.
長所
great pay, good hours, easy work
bad management
Just another retail job
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2017年12月10日
Target is a okay place to work. Your coworkers and customers are cool, the only problem I personally had was with management.
Its a pretty competitive job against of retails like it
Productive & Fun
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Corona, CA2017年12月10日
It always starts with a meeting & then they have you focus on zoning
& helping customers during the shift. It seems like a easy job if you know what your doing.
社風
Good
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Stafford, VA 225562017年12月09日
Nice place to work, great people, relaxed pace, and all around great environment. Great hours during holiday seasons but all other times not so much. Great for going to school.
社風
It’s a great place to meet and work with people
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Fulton, NY2017年12月09日
It was okay even though i was seasonal team members and that i got to work with new people everyday , i work at softlines which is manly the fitting room and the clothes
長所
You get meet new people and discounts
短所
Bad team leaders who come to work with, their personal problems and take it out on the team .
Good people poor management
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Greenwood, IN2017年12月09日
I enjoyed the job. This was years ago that I worked there and I heard they will be upping their wages which is good. I can only speak for when I worked there.
love that job
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Watertown, MA2017年12月09日
I loved working at Target, It was a very fast paced company.. i did stocking and reshop.. All the things that customers returned or didnt want i had to put them back.. i had to first sort out the carriages , i put items in their correct area cart so they can go directly there
社風
Great place to work, shop, and make new friends.
Style Team Member (在職中) –  Allentown, PA2017年12月08日
I love working at target. It's my favorite place that I worked because I'm doing what I like to do, I get along with everybody I work with, and it's my favorite store!
Planogram Team Member (現在は退職) –  Williamsville, NY2017年12月07日
This was a great place to work. The staff was awesome and the pay was decent for the job. I would have kept working here had the pay and the hours been better. Would recommend to anyone that would want a relaxed part time job.
Amazing
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Clackamas, OR2017年12月07日
A typical day at work was just basically working cashier. I had an amazing experience at target, it was a great first job. Everyone was very friendly and helpful, hardest part was probably having a mad customer.
Freindly people
Fashion Interaction
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Savannah, GA2017年12月05日
Target was a great opportunity to keep up with modern day technology and/or fashion. Also a great outlet to complete your to do list after work hours.
Different Environment
Don't really have any
I enjoyed it
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017年12月04日
I had a good time working for the company a good relaxed calm environment really welcoming people. Easy to get a long with the management team they work well with you
Good environment
No overtime
社風
great company to work for
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Modesto, CA2017年12月04日
they care about their employees and they are like working with family, decent benefits and managment was ok to work with. i worked ok hours but were limited to share working hours with other employees.
Great entry to workforce
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Greenacres, FL2017年12月04日
Great starter job for teens. Good for retirees.There is room to grow and get into upper management.Co workers are friendly and very helpful.There are opportunities to learn each department.
Good work environment
短所
Low pay.raise increase not on level with other companies.
社風
Good
Target Team Member (在職中) –  San Jose, CA2017年12月02日
learned customer service skills, great management of store but not Starbucks department, workplace was a friendly environment and fast-paced, hardest part of job was inconsistent hours, best part of job was discounts.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
good company
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Lakewood, CA2017年12月01日
I liked working for Target. the seasonal position was perfect adding to my holiday funds. training was convenient and easy. the team at target was very helpful and teaching me the floor and different departments.

総合評価