TargetのTeam Memberポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 2,452 件見つかりました 35,218 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
It was a great job that could manage with flexible schedules
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Joplin, MO2018年10月13日
I enjoyed working at Target! Great pay and flexible schedules. I really wished they focused more on training people. That's how I lost my job. They failed to tell me my responsibilities and what I was not allowed to do. One of the HRs failed to even fire me in person and let somebody else fire me instead.
Flexible, good pay
短所
Bad training, short lunch break
社風
Didn’t cooperate with my schedule
Team member (在職中) –  Lakeville, MN2018年10月12日
I put in schedules and they wouldn’t look at them even after reminding them many times. They seemed like work was more important than my schooling. It was extremely stressful.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
great place to work if you don't need to worry about a paycheck but want to learn and meet people
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Davis, CA2018年10月11日
I met a lot of amazing people at this company that I will never forget and they taught me a lot about work, culture and life. The coming together of people from all walks of life and different nationalities and age groups is unparalleled. I liked the discount and the break room and the fact that they had a Starbucks (not all do, I gather). Generally, the guests I helped were very kind people and a joy to assist.
My issue with the company is that they don't value you as an employee at all, meaning that your job is not safe. At. All. Your hours may go from 0 to 39 from one week to the next and they may pretend that you never said you wanted to work full-time, because they assumed that you didn't need to because you were a student. Management can play favorites and be sexist, or never fix department problems, and this affects employee morale. I did have a number of great managers, but all it takes is one to make the job not enjoyable.
The chance of being promoted is extremely small and it is also difficult to find work in other departments because the store may not want to schedule people in multiple roles; it is easier to schedule you lightly in the department in which you were hired than to schedule you in two or more places. So that means that you may have to turn to federal aid because your check is miniscule. Also, low hours mean your benefits go away.
I wish that the company cared more about these things because everything is in place to make it a great place to work, and some people I worked with got lucky and did get hours and benefits and promotions. I did enjoy the
  続きを読む cookies people brought in and the barbecues and free food, because people made an effort to bring hominess in to work, and they probably do at other stores too.  折りたたむ
discount, flexible hours
短所
no job security, low pay, little cross-training or promotion
Challenge myself
Team member (在職中) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018年10月11日
Working by myself in my department can be a challenge which I occasionally find overwhelming. I have learned to handle it and get compliments from guest on it. I enjoy meeting guests, watching the children as I greet them by name. I enjoy my co-workers and we usually have a good time.
Discounts
短所
Not being able to take a break
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 2報告する
It’s an ok place
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Palm Desert, CA2018年10月11日
It’s an ok place to work the management is fair and understanding, I would recommend this work place to my friends/family members I did enjoy my time working here.
Fair
短所
You don’t really feel appreciated
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
It is Okay.
Team Member (在職中) –  Frisco, TX2018年10月10日
Unloading the truck is long and tedious
I've learned many positions around the store
Management is fine
The hardest part of the job is trying to balance what you need to do.
The most enjoyable part of the job is unloading
長所
Easy to pick up, flexible hours
short lunches, breaks
社風
Fast paced and hard work
Target Team Member (在職中) –  Davis, CA2018年10月10日
Target is a great place to work for a full time student and part time employee. They provide flexable hours and understand your needs as long as one has clear attendance and a good work ethic. It is a decent place to work.
Flexible hours and schedules
Poor management
A ride
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年10月10日
Easy money, but management sucked big time. A good job if you're young and looking for a job with room to grow. They promote based on performance not seniority.
Target has poor management
Target Team Member (在職中) –  Deerfield Beach, FL2018年10月09日
Target has poor management and need to become more organized
The managers would lie on you to cover themselves
The management team do have good communication skills
Fun job
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Rochester Hills, MI2018年10月09日
A typical day would be where you come in and start restocking the shelves, zoning and making sure the isles are organized when the front would need help you would run to a register and help out until you were no longer needed.
I learned how to zone and put together projects, it was where I first learned how to use a cash register. Management had its good guys and bad guys but all around they were very polite and detailed oriented. The culture there was very entertaining and nice. The hardest part of the job was learning the new positions in the time that they wanted you to. The most enjoyable part was once you knew what you were doing they pretty much left you alone for the duration of your shift.
2 15 minute breaks and 1 lunch
短所
not great on the cross training
社風
Very productive and active workplace environment
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, MO2018年10月09日
It was honestly one of the best jobs I’ve ever had. I’d recommend it to anyone from the legal age authorized to work, and up. It’s always busy, so you’re always busy. But it’s worth it. They appreciate consistent employees who care and show their appreciation for the job.
Pay, benefits
Disrespectful team leaders
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Awful
Target Team Member (在職中) –  Azusa, CA2018年10月09日
Low pay, favoritism, terrible management and an overall lack of sane work environment made target an awful place of work. No help from HR or management. Do not recommend.
vacation
everything
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Fast paced and fun place to work at
Team member (現在は退職) –  San Francisco, CA2018年10月08日
Working at Target makes the time go by fast because of how fast paced all employees have to work to get certain tasks done. Depending on a truck load as well, if the truck is smaller than usual employees still need to work at a paced we need to finish certain tasks.
長所
Free lunches at least every once a week, music is allowed, and very nice Team Leaders.
Short Breaks
Fun place to work at
Team Member (在職中) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年10月07日
Fun company to work for. Easy to make friends and management is easy to talk to. Getting time off or fixing schedule issues is not a problem. Can get stressful with customers.
社風
New process sucks managers dont do anything to help.
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Sioux Falls, SD2018年10月07日
Started a new unload process. Can never get anything done. Backrooms are a mess. Hardest working team members still dont get recognition for everything they do. Will not recieve a raise when asking for it. They dont care about your mental health.
Its okay
Target Team Member (在職中) –  Westminster, CO2018年10月07日
When you start there isn't much training as a cashier, even learning how to bag the say go with the flow. It's also not one for strict thinkers they are very easy breezy with money to "make the customer happy".
10% off everything, paid 15mins breaks, 30 minute unpaid lunches
短所
hours are hard to come buy
Soft lines team member
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Clifton Park, NY2018年10月06日
It's was a good place for me to work the team members were okay but really didn't like too help out . I loved the job it worked for me and I would recommend it for someone looking for a job .
Discount
N/a
社風
Terrible company with awful management
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, MO2018年10月06日
I liked several of the people that i worked with here and that was really the ONLY reason that i stayed there as long as i did. In my time there, i watched 3 managers cycle in and out, 15+ employees cycle in and out, and 1 HR person just up and leave due to poor management, stressful work environment, and overall poor-pay per what you were doing. You would start out doing basic things, then gradually learn more and more, then when you would ask about a raise for all the extra work you put in, they would tell you "you get a fair wage & will receive yearly raises" I was asked to start staying after my shifts to assemble bikes, furniture, etc & when i asked for a raise for the extra work & hours, they told me no, nad offered me 1/2 off discounts for the food-court instead. Managers were OVERLY fast paced here, mean, and if you couldn't keep up because were tired, sick, or in one girls case, pregnant, they would send you to another area where you could be "slow" or they would send you home. They have "personal lockers" there for you to store your personal belongings while at work, but you have to pay 25c daily to lock them up.

This job was NOT part time... it was full time. But they would work you 39.5 hours every week & would give you ONE warning if you went over 40hrs , then would start with write-ups after going over 40hrs after that. I had seen 2 people get "let go" over having too many hours. This is how they kept from paying benefits to anyone, because it was all "part time"
it was indoors?
短所
poor management, stressful work environment, not enough hours
社風
fun first job for any college entering students
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Pomona, CA2018年10月05日
it was a very easy going first job , learned alot about the working environment and how important it is to network or be diverse within your working abilites.
社風
Positive as far as retail work is concerned
TEAM MEMBER, TARGET COOPORATION (在職中) –  Dumfries, VA2018年10月05日
A typical day for my position at Target is entirely based on what is needed that day. There are high expectations of what needs to be completed daily but often very little time to actually fulfill it. This issue is exacerbated by the almost-frequent call-outs and other issues. Most of the management team are relatively easy to talk to and get needs addressed, but transference of frustration is a problem within their ranks.The job itself does not require much on a basic level, but it teaches those who really commit to finishing things a high degree of flexibility, time management, and assessment of what is possible and what is not in order to maximize effectiveness. The culture tends to be supportive when looking at those who do commit themselves to the job, but that denigrates when looking toward the average worker.The hardest part of the job is dealing with the stress of knowing how much still needs to be completed and accepting that some things might not get done. While praise is sparing, receiving it can be the most enjoyable part of the job after finishing a hard task.
Bright atmosphere, positive customers