TargetのTeam Memberポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 2,239 件見つかりました 32,954 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  La Plata, MD2018年7月18日
This is a good place to work if you are just starting out. You have the possibility of advancement if you stay there long enough. Management could use some work and not be so mean.
Productive and Fun workplace
Target Team Member (在職中) –  Austell, GA2018年7月17日
Being generous and helpful to others. Never have to worry about any injuries or things in that nature. Everybody friendly and always willing to get the job done
社風
Fun place to work, just do your job and be friendly
A&A TEAM MEMBER (在職中) –  Cape Girardeau, MO2018年7月17日
I have loved working for target! I work in A&A(clothing). Over the last few months there has been some changes to our daily schedules and routines, but the leaders and other team members help and try to get everybody on the same page. With that being said it has been a little rough because we are trying to be more efficient and still provide excellent guest service. When I first started it was a very laid back job where if you closed then you would zone an area all night, lots have changed, so if you are considering a job with target, I hope your okay with change. Target also works very well with other job or school schedules, only a few weekends and holidays where they dont allow you to request off.
長所
Holidays have free food in break room, coworkers become friends, discounts, friendly environment.
短所
Busy times of the year, you have to work black friday, they like for you to be able to work the weekends
Team Member (在職中) –  California2018年7月17日
Target is a very good place to work at you always have something to do so you stay busy most of the time. The work environment is also a very nice and happy place all team members and leads are very helpful and friendly.
Free samples
Scheduling
Target Team Member
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Kansas City, MO2018年7月17日
As a part-time summer job my position at Target was perfect. I was paid well and have a flexible schedule. I didn't care for the uniform. I was a teen and we all had fun but some of the older employees were unhappy.
discount
uniform
good workplace
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  West, TX2018年7月17日
very fun place to work at. learned lots of new things there. no complaints about management. just do your job and everything will be fine. the hardest part about the job are the customers but everyone has a bad day. most i enjoyed about the job were the coworkers nice group of people to work with.
Team Oriented....Not Employee Focused
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018年7月16日
This is a store where you can learn to work as a team, help others, learn many roles, but never get compensated for the work you do properly. Never forget they can always replace you with another high school kid for minimum wage. They will not care how much you do or how well you do it. Learning another position will not have you earn more but just earn the ability to work more for the same rate. ALL positions are Part-time except for the about 5 managers the store has. ALL POSITIONS. Even if you work full time hours for months you can always expect that one day you'll come in and your hours well be halved or worse.
Target
A & A Team Member (在職中) –  Baxter, MN2018年7月15日
Target is a fast paced environment with always things to do. A typical day is making sure our guests have the best experience they can have. You learn new things every day.
Team
Low pay
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Parma, OH2018年7月15日
Low pay, very few benefits, scheduling is very variable and unpredictable. It is very difficult to get full time and it is hard to make a schedule in advance.
社風
No advancement if you have a kid
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2018年7月15日
Was passed over multiple times for promotions due to me having a child. I was complimented numerous times by
District Managers on how well my displays where done, but when ever I applied for the softlines manger position, I was passed over to bring in someone who was fresh out of college and had no clue what they were doing. It was rough when I found out it was due to having a child, that prevented me from moving up.

The work was very fast paced, everything was on a time frame and the manger even had a habit of trying to complete workloads before they were even able to get done [such as product not being in the store] thus causing her to get angry at employees for things being empty, even though we were just following her orders.

They used to give back to their employees by throwing BBQ or providing meals during the holidays, but that stopped and now employees are lucky to even get a thank you for their hard work.

The best part of the job definitely goes to being able to met a variety of people, the one good thing that Target does still do is hire a wide range of people.

The particular store I worked at also had a habit of going through multiple store managers, during my time frame there I had over 6 different Store managers, and each one progressively worse than the last.
長所
decent benefits if you are full time, meeting many people
短所
no advancement, constant management change
Some targets are great.
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Waterloo, IA2018年7月15日
I had good and bad experiences working with target.
Its like high school there every body wants to be a manger and it makes working there stressful. great job for high school kids
10% discount card
Short breaks
Horrible management
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Hadley, MA2018年7月14日
I regretfully worked here seasonally for the holidays. My manager for my department was unbelievably condescending and rude. Training was non existent, my trainer actually left 20 minutes after being assigned to train. Asking questions from others was clearly a burden. There was so much tension and hostility towards seasonal team members. I look back and wonder if it was me, but the team at this store is/was sickening to deal with.
The break room
短所
Management, dull and boring work
社風
System works if there are enough people on the clock
Style team member (在職中) –  Spring, TX2018年7月14日
Constantly changing environment but not everyone is willing to change or accept that some things just don’t work. Very busy in the weekends and midday.
Free food some days
短所
Not enough tools for everyone
Staff is very friendly.
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Lubbock, TX2018年7月13日
Overall good place to work. Staff is friendly and pay is good. They are very fair and one is always able to pick up an extra shift. Team members are very helpful to one another.
Friendly
No comment
Poor upper management
FDC team member (在職中) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018年7月13日
It’s very hard to get your work completed when you have other people’s work to do also. They cut hours at the end of the month so it makes it hard to pay your bills. ETL’s and STL of the store are horrible.
長所
You have to take your scheduled beaks
短所
Very, very poor management.
Fast-paced, productive
Team Member (在職中) –  Highland, IN2018年7月12日
Target works hard to provide a fun atmosphere and competitive pay. Our HR team hosts activities to keep our team involved and interactive. Overall management is amazing to work with.
長所
Team members typically go out of their way to assist guests
短所
Wish the company offered full-time positions
社風
The workplace was great with great team members
Target Team Member (在職中) –  San Antonio, TX2018年7月12日
I like Target it just isn’t paying enough i have a lot of bills to pay as of late i need something that will bring home more in for me to be able to live life stable and not have to dip into my savings
Employee discount
Short breaks and lunches
Great experience!
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Milwaukee, WI2018年7月11日
Target was my first job where I was working in such a big retail store. It had taught me so much far as dealing with people and becoming better at my job. It sucks that I had to move and eventually quit. I hope to find a job that treated such as target did.
Planogram Team Member (在職中) –  Marshfield, WI2018年7月11日
The current manager isn't exactly management material, but they rotate every few years. The rest of the team is supportive, kind and fun. They work hard and take initiative. Target is typically a place where one can take pride in their work.
Food days
non food days
was very crazy
Target Team Member (現在は退職) –  Weatherford, TX2018年7月11日
target is not rhe place to work if your in school or it might depend on the target but the one i worked at never wanted to work around my school schedule at all
申請されたプロフィール