The Home Depotの社員レビュー

38,102 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Management Nightmare
Overnight Receiving Clerk (現在は退職) –  Lemon Grove, CA2018年7月15日
Working for Home Depot was a nightmare. Always under scrutiny and belittled by management. Even when you worked your hardest the work you did was never appreciated. And if you wanted to move up in the company they always found ways to no make that happen.
Abusive management
Kitchen & Bath Designer, Sales Specialist (在職中) –  Secaucus, NJ2018年7月15日
Typical work day consist of following up with customers on their purchase. Follow up with management on orders pending. I have learned that my self worth and drive is important and valued with the company. Workplace culture is very team oriented. Hardest part of the job is the lack of people scheduled for the sales floor. Most enjoyable is working side by side with your coworkers.
Coworkers
短所
Scheduling (lack of people on floor)
社風
Productive and fun place to work
Garden Associate (現在は退職) –  Seattle, WA2018年7月15日
I highly recommend those looking for a great work environment to check out the Home Depot store, I actually love Home Depot! The store number is 8944
great
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Natick, MA2018年7月15日
Everyone was great and treated very well. Flexible shifts to really work around your schedule for part time. Almost always hiring. Great company and would definitely recommend
長所
Benefits
短所
Some employees
Cashier
Cashier (在職中) –  Ann Arbor, MI2018年7月15日
I like working at the home depot and interacting with the customers. The work enviroment was fun and pretty relaxed. Some days were busier then other but that is to be expected in the retail.
社風
Better than most retail sales companies
Freight Team Associate Coach (在職中) –  Kalispell, MT2018年7月15日
Its always a different day when you're working in the Freight environment. Though trucks tend to arrive mostly on schedule with minimal damage, the operation process is much needed for improvement. The company has recently adapted an accurate inventory management system that enables associates to track any in-stock products on pallets in the overhead. Although the company provides community service projects, there is a lack availability to provide customer service throughout store hours & communication seems to be the popular cause.
長所
flexible hours, secluded furnished break room
poor healthcare rates & communication
Collaberative, enjoyable workplace environment
Cashier (在職中) –  Louisville, KY2018年7月15日
I love working at Home Depot. the pay is decent for a second job, or if you go full-time. Hours are flexible, and the job comes with many healthcare benefits as well as a 401K. also you are guaranteed breaks! all of the managers are very friendly and understanding
長所
good pay, good benefits, good people, flexible hours, 30 min-60 min lunches depepending on length of shift
none i can think of
fun
Garden Associate (現在は退職) –  Lees Summit, MO2018年7月15日
helped people find the right tools they needed in the garden department. also would help in the lumber yard and customer service center with any customer issues or service
paid lunch
poor management
loss prevention
Asset Protection Specialist (現在は退職) –  Colonia, NJ2018年7月15日
the loss prevention could use some work. you have floor walking LP's and while its not a bad thing in a place like home depot its harder to do because its easy to recognize the LP because contractors are there 3-4 times a week and they tend to be some of your low value thefts that happen often.
N/a
Freight associate (現在は退職) –  Milwaukee, WI 532122018年7月15日
My coworkers was a Strong team we have jobs done friendly fun I really love my team I work with every night tell I leave I’ll miss them but things happen.
Overall nice people
Cashier (在職中) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2018年7月15日
Managers actually do their job which makes a huge difference. They do a good job with providing food and activities for the employees and the families.
Activities and awesome coworkers
社風
Productive and fun place to work.
Front End Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Glendale, AZ2018年7月15日
The Home Depot is a good place to work. Your career advancement is up to you. You can work in any department that you would like as long as you have good work ethics, have a game plan and ensure that you have a mentor so you can achieve the necessary results to follow your career path. The most enjoyable part of a Supervisor position is leading Associates by example and assisting them to exceed in performance goals so that we can accomplish great results as a team. The hardest part of the job is encouraging Associates to be successful when they do not put forth the effort that is necessary to meet their goals. Home Depot has decent health benefits, good stock options and a good 401K program.
Great team work.
Merchandising Execution Team Manager (在職中) –  New Jersey2018年7月15日
Team atmosphere and can be a fun place to work. Assisting customers and helping them find the products they need are critical goals for each associate. Caring leadership and great co-workers.
Flexible scheduling
No employee Discount
Always has steady work
Overnight Freight Team (在職中) –  Arvada, CO2018年7月15日
A good place to work with room for advancement. You receive on the job training and flexible hours. A large stable well known company to work for, good coworkers and customers.
長所
Health benifits for full time employes
短所
No raises for the first year
Fun workplace
Lumber Associate (現在は退職) –  Strongsville, OH2018年7月15日
I enjoyed my time at Home Depot, my co-workers were great and management really cared. I didn't work long at Home Depot because of another opportunity that came my way that ultimately didn't pan out.
great associates and management
Electrical Specialist / Department Supervisor (在職中) –  Buckhead, GA2018年7月15日
enjoyed working here however my love is in robotics and automation which I would like to return to working with I would recommend working here to anyone who would enjoy working with people
社風
It is just a work place there are no extras. It is what you make it with co-workers friendships
Head Cashier/Cashier Trainer (現在は退職) –  Orange, CT 064772018年7月15日
Really used to love going to work there but through the years things changed a lot. I always worked above and beyond but the raises stopped reflecting that. they do and round table so the people sitting at the table are in control of your raise if weren't in their favor then your raise showed it.
長所
there was room for advancement if you wanted it
短所
if you advance they dont pay enough for the resposibilities
Great Place to work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Taylor, MI2018年7月15日
Home Depot was a good place to work.and has been good experience for customer service. I would definitely suggest working for Home Depot as a cashier and associate.
Unprofessional and untrained
Cashier and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Cleveland, TN2018年7月15日
The full time employees are always huddled up and if your accepted great but if not your fired . mgmt closes their eyes to certain employees while not
Customers
No room for full time
社風
Homedepot is fun place to work
Flooring Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Berlin, NJ2018年7月14日
Homedepot used to be a good place to work, now they wanna pay you a starving wage and wants more from you and all managers is bias and terrible work hours
申請されたプロフィール