The Home Depotの社員レビュー

40,920 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
everyday was different for the role of Management
Assistant Store Manger (現在は退職) –  Deer Park, NY2018年10月14日
on average of 135 associates. profit and loss reporting reports and a lot of other reporting for different departments in my career ant the home depot I started in the Mill work department, as an associate, I ran front end and pro desk and service desk, I managed hardware,electrical and building and lumber and then moved up to a key holding manager.
training
poor management
Getting to Meet New People
Lot Associate (在職中) –  Valley Stream, NY2018年10月14日
Home Depot is definitely a fun place to work. As a worker, you get to meet and know new people, the customers and co-workers alike. I'm truly glad that I joined.
nice
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Round Rock, TX2018年10月14日
It was a good company to work for with flexible hours and great people. Not much advance in pay, but the culture is great. They do have a lot of different positions that are suited for anyone's needs.
Disciplined
Frieght Handler (現在は退職) –  Riverton, UT2018年10月14日
It was a very competitive job, we competed with other stores in our department. Plus we had to make a deadline in our department to meet our goals. Sometimes we had to stay later. But ultimately wouldn't take back that experience.
Hour lunch break
Overnight
the home depot
SALES ASSOCIATE (在職中) –  Memphis, TN2018年10月14日
Home Depot is a great job with wonderful benefits. The managers are very approachable. It is a wonderful place to work. I have been there for a very long time.
not the best environment
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Albuquerque, NM2018年10月14日
The supervisor was rarely around. Training was brief. Assistance was procured from other associates if they had the time. I was grateful for the part-time position as it helped pay the bills, but would not seek a permanent position there.
paycheck
社風
Good part time job. Good career if you are brain washed into the Home Depot way.
Sales Specialist (現在は退職) –  Ashtabula, OH2018年10月14日
The co-workers were good to work with. Like most big box stores you have to learn to be gunge hoe about the company. If you like that type of atmosphere than it can be fun.
社風
Started out to be a great job. Too corporatized
Pro Account Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Lisbon, CT2018年10月14日
Work was stressful. Had no support or help from management. Management would be in back not willing to come out for customer disputes or complaints. Company has changed a lot. Used to be all about your family and they would work around your home life. They cared. Not now, not anymore. All about sales. Numbers, statistics, metrics!! Corporate greed. Job was very hard, fast-paced, and had to be able to multi-task. Very demanding as well. Company used to recognize you when you were a hard worker. Not anymore. Barely recognized. Too much politics and favoritism. Most enjoyable part of my job was the relationships I built on my own with my contractors.
Relationships
短所
No recognition, or support.
Home Depot
Appliances Sales (現在は退職) –  Oviedo, FL2018年10月14日
Fast paced environment ~ Never a dull moment! I enjoyed getting to know the community and my co-workers. Lots of room for advancement and a chance to work in different departments and learn new things.
Great pay
Short staffed
easy going place
Forklift Operator (現在は退職) –  NJ2018年10月14日
easing going nice people nice to work fun caring staff laid back stress free ok pay good chances to move up if you decide to stick with it where i worked e eryone got along and are really nice
good relaxed
pay low raises
社風
Good place to start off working while advancing career
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Bloomington, MN2018年10月14日
- Enjoyed working at home depot
- Good entry level experience in customer care
- workers are like a family
- i enjoyed the direct interaction with customers
長所
Opportunity to advance and benefits are good
短所
Employees are a little hard on the new employees till they settle in.
社風
Tough atmosphere to work in
FLOORING SPECIALIST (現在は退職) –  Bloomington, MN2018年10月14日
Tough place to work. Management was not receptive to hearing employee ideas to make for a better working environment. Constant employee turnover of best people for many reasons, including terrible compensation.
社風
It was good working experience
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Deer Park, NY2018年10月13日
Overall the job was good and the customers were excellent the staff was friendly and helpful and they taught me a lot working with them they helped me stay motivated.
Paid weekly
Lack of hours
Stepping Stone
Store Team Member/Lot Associate (在職中) –  East Hanover, NJ2018年10月13日
Good company to start off with all depends if you see your self working for home depot for 20+ years but if you want something better you'll use it has a stepping stool to get you ahead in life
una muy buena empresa
atencion a clientes y ventas (現在は退職) –  Durango, Dgo.2018年10月13日
la verdad es una muy buena empresa, trabajas agusto y aprendes mucho mas
yo creo que todo
no tiene
How Depot
Design Consultant (在職中) –  Maui, HI2018年10月13日
One of the best places I have worked. The company has a good store culture, takes care of it’s employees and community. Hours can vary by department, position and location.
長所
Good work culture, great benefits
i think this is wrong
Flooring Specialist (現在は退職) –  Dartmouth, MA2018年10月13日
to force someone to review a company i have not worked for in 14 years is a bit much and i'm sure not helpful to anyone i don't care for this much and feel we should not be forced to do this
fun people
not enough staff
good place to work
night crew supervisor (現在は退職) –  Monrovia, CA 910162018年10月13日
great place to work, good pay.job security.room for advancement if dedicated.co workers are supportive and helpful.management is approachable for the most part.there are incentives for a job well done.
社風
Great company but mangment needs to help cross train their employees so that they can grow within the company
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Coconut Grove, FL2018年10月13日
From my time with Home Depot I learned a tremendous amount about leading a group , learning all I possibly could about a product , metrics and department goals . it was one of the jobs I got when I was starting out . I was a young kid pushing shopping carts in the rain and within 5 months I was promoted into sales and then went from one dept. to another learning as much as I possibly could .
長所
You will learn alot, pay
scheduling, managment
Bookkeeper (現在は退職) –  Albany, NY2018年10月13日
I worked as a book keeper in college. I knew I was being under paid for sure but it was enough for that time period and I learned a lot for my next job. My trainer was fun. I learned the front end cashier job and my own. I like my co-workers. A lot of ppl work there for years and I get why. There may have been some school yard clicks but still a great place to be. 4 is an ungodly hour to wake up for work though and they drastically cut hours in their off quarter. If you are confused about something with hours or pay management all points at each other and no one knows what to tell you or who to point to.
長所
People, culture, environment, paid time off
Hours, management, travel