The Home Depotの社員レビュー

31,568 件のレビューを表示
fast paced
Head Cashier (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2017年12月14日
home depot had its moments of being fast paced especially during the holidays. its also had its lax moments as well. overall I enjoyed working at home depot
Fast paced enviorment
Store Manager (現在は退職) –  Manchester, MO2017年12月14日
As a Store Manager it was much easier to order most anything for the customer and the quantities they would need. Hours were very long sometimes which resulted in lack of family life.
Culture and vision.
Lack of home life
Not much to say
Department Manager (現在は退職) –  Florida2017年12月14日
Always understaffed and high turnover. Can be stressful at times. It is nice that the company supports community development and veteran affairs. No discounts given to employees and no vacation pay until you have reached one year of service.
Buen ambirnte trabajo
Cajera (現在は退職) –  Mochis2017年12月14日
Responsable,honesta,buena actitud,respetuosa,leal entusiasta
Imss
No perder tiempo
Depends on several factors
Floor Associate (現在は退職) –  Smyrna, GA2017年12月14日
I only worked there for 6 months but I worked two different sections and two different types of hours. On the night shift the manager was easily irritated and didn't listen to those under him. However, he had his moments were he was understanding and didn't blame people for things that weren't their fault. In constrast, my garden manager was very liad back and helped me any time I needed assistance with a customer. The HR department was rather lacking but I blame that on the person that ran that department. Customners are typical for any place tha serves customers. Some days were long and difficult, others flew by.
Productive and fun workplace
PAINT DEPARTMENT ASSOCIATE (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2017年12月14日
A typical day is generally fast paced and very busy, however, there are slower times. Home Depot often sends employees to learning seminars so there is much to be learned. They make sure their employees really know the products that they sell. Management is great and the workplace culture is generally great. Most employees get along. The hardest part of the job for a woman is male customers who don't trust that a woman could know or do her job well. It's also very hard to not to be tempted to spend your whole paycheck in the store. The most enjoyable part of the job is working in a hardware store!
no hours
Cashier seasonal/part-time (現在は退職) –  Zanesville, OH 437012017年12月13日
stood at register and waited for customers to come to me so I could wait on them, had hardly any hours, had experience in other areas of the store but management wouldn't allow me to work any where else
長所
talking to all the customers
no hours
excelente
atencion a clientes (現在は退職) –  Córdoba, Ver.2017年12月13日
Excelente ambiente de trabajo y crecimiento laboral corto plazo
buen sueldo
no las tiene
社風
Best place to work with great mind but pay is very low
Cashier (在職中) –  Vancouver, BC2017年12月13日
I am working here and started as lot and cashier . It was good place to work in . Then they taught me departments and I started getting shifts but i was still on paper i was lot associate they were not able to find someone for lot so they kept on using me even when i was working as sales that was ok for me i love to work but at basic pay i dont think its worth it.
Tool rental
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Edmonton, AB2017年12月13日
Typical day during the summer season was very fast paced really enoyed the management and bonus oppurtunites, performed well with sales and rental aggrements, awsome place to work in, great enviroment, skilled co-workers.
fun
Merchandising Execution Supervisor/Manager (現在は退職) –  Brownsville, TX2017年12月13日
Productive fast paced some time just to repetitive work at times you are promised things and they did not come true. moving up the chain is to pull your teeth out.
長所
brakes and lunch is mandatory
3 strikes and your out
社風
Good company to work for.
Special Service Desk Associate (現在は退職) –  Dublin, GA2017年12月13日
Working at The Home Depot was a great experience. Management changed and made the environment a little different. But overall as a company it was great.
社風
I love my coworkers and managers.
Cashier (在職中) –  Pittsburg, KS2017年12月13日
Great place to work with awesome pay as well as amazing benefits. The managers are very nice and easy going as long as you show commitment to your job.
Flexible with hours
短所
Floor we work on is concrete
not good
Cashier & Freight Team (現在は退職) –  Salem, OR2017年12月13日
i didnt enjoy this job either moved me around all the time would promise raises then never give them to you. was very frustrating and overworked me when they moved me to nights.
Paint Specialist (現在は退職) –  College Point, NY2017年12月13日
usually is crowded and most of the time i would advice customers about paint colors and a variety of products in the paint department. The best part was to see the customers coming back to show you pictures about the projects they did with the advices provided.
長所
benefits
短所
part time
Professional Atmosphere
Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Atlanta, GA2017年12月13日
Everyone have their own job responsibilities and if you stick to your responsibilities, you job will be easier. It's a professional environment and will allow for career advancement.
長所
You don't have to leave the building for lunch, exercise or nothing.
Lots of walking
A great place to work.
Pluming department (現在は退職) –  Austin, TX2017年12月13日
I really enjoyed helping customers. A typical day at work was stocking shelves and loading customers automobiles.Management was very excellent and helpful.
Felt like Family
Inbound Receiving Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2017年12月13日
A strong team environment. Easy to train and work as a team. Hourly staff is treated better than management staff. Show up, ready to work every day. Staff is friendly and willing to help.
長所
easy to advance into management.
短所
lacking communication between management, hourly staff undervalued.
社風
It's an excellent work environment with people willing to help you and it makes it easier to work. Overall Home depot I an excellent store and company
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Sacramento, CA2017年12月13日
My experience for working for Home depot let me know what it's like to work with a supporting team that loves the work they do. If I had a chance to work here again I would love to be a part of all the events and work involving teamwork and group building projects.
very fast paced
Bilingual Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Fort Myers, FL2017年12月13日
i enjoyed being able to push myself to accommodate to the demands of the customers for the good of the company. they trained me pretty thoroughly which allowed me to be an expert in all aspects of the store

総合評価