Total Wine & Moreの社員レビュー

356 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
It was a great place to work friendly coworks
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Wilmington DE2018年9月22日
I would highly recommend anyone to work here. They were great. Co-workers were very friendly and the management work very well with others and if there was a problem they were fast to help you fix it.
Winning free bottles of wines and 25% off
30 min break should be longer
社風
Great place to work but poor management
Receiver (現在は退職) –  Cedar Park, TX2018年9月15日
I enjoyed working there. I liked the other employees and enjoyed engaging with customers. However, the poor management trickled down and made many employees unhappy.
社風
Great place to work and very exciting and fast paced.
Floor and Front End Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2018年9月13日
Need a better balance of work and home life. Great benefits package and employee discounts. Always fun and crwative ideas for product launches and new item releases.
30% wine discount
No room for advancement
Great company
Assistant Store Manager (在職中) –  Mountain View, CA2018年9月12日
Great company very vested in training its associates to provide the best customer service possible. Well compensated to complete training modules. Small box retailer unfortunately trying to become big box.
Good insentives
短所
Long hours and very little wk life balance
社風
Very fun and comfortable.
Front End Team Member (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2018年9月06日
Total Wine is a so low key environment. Management is understanding and caring.
There is a wonderful home work life balance and the benefits are outstanding.
Job load/Safety/Pay
Front-End Team Member (PT) (現在は退職) –  Huntersville, NC2018年9月03日
When it is expressed that a person does not have medical, don't give them a workload that may cause harm. Training was ok. Fun time of year to work there.
長所
Informative with beverage and its product promotions
短所
Management was not very empathetic to its employees when it came to their safety.
社風
Fun place to work depending on your job title
Wine Manager (在職中) –  Miami, FL2018年8月29日
Total wine is a great place to work if you have an interest in wine, beer, or spirits. They really do invest in the knowledge of their employees. There are programs in place like Wine for life and Beer for life that allow you to take home free product to try and taste to better assist customers. there are wine classes once a month that are free for employees to attend, I personally taught all of the wine and spirits classes at my location. As a regular cashier, associate, or merchandiser the job was fun and easy; however, supervisors and managers work three times as hard for what I believe should be a lot more money. very high volume, hard work, and high goal and metric projections
長所
Team engagement, Advancement opportunity, Benefits, Free wine education trips all over the world
Short breaks, 50 hour work weeks, and low pay
Total wine review
MERCHANDISER/BEER ASSOCIATE, TOTAL WINE AND MORE (在職中) –  Kennesaw, GA2018年8月29日
I learned a lot about craft beer, spirits and wine in the time that I worked for the company. A typical day for me consisted of helping customers make an informed decision on beers or some spirits.
長所
great management, fun products to work with and fun work place
poor scheduling
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Not good
Assistant Store Manager (現在は退職) –  Laurel, MD2018年8月29日
Reason for leaving was the upper management was terrible.did not have to operate the way they did..in store management was great..had a great team..upper management destroyed it.
社風
Fast paced, fun at times, underpaid
Retail Sales Associate (Service Team Member) (在職中) –  Charleston, SC2018年8月24日
This is not a bad place to work, but like most jobs in Charleston, SC, it is an underpaying job. You are worked to the bone in all departments, but given a song and dance why you they can't put in for more of a pay increase. I believe the one unscheduled pay increase I received was only to keep me quiet and they thought that would appease me, all my opinion. However, I am here looking for better paying, more fulfilling job that will be a career. The benefits are excellent, discounts too. The reason I have stayed here for so long is my co workers and the actual store managers are great. I know the managers at the store level can't increase my pay to my desires; they can only request.
discounts, co workers
短所
short break lunch break, pay, scheduling
Unsafe place to work
Merchandising (在職中) –  Claymont, DE2018年8月24日
Several people have gotten injured here, not from falls or accidents, but from repetitive stress injuries. Shoulders, backs, ankles, knees—people have gotten serious injuries from being overworked. $90 million store, but they run a skeleton crew because they are so cheap. Of course that’s only the merchandise crew. The sales associates stand around all day and chit chat or look at their cell phones. I’m sure they would rate the job highly as they get paid to help a couple of customers and then stand there and wait around for most of their day. There is no promotion from within. Not a single manager there was promoted to the position. They don’t learn the job either, so most employees are more competent than the managers are. The owners are brilliant businessmen who created a highly successful company, but it has grown so large they no longer pay close attention to the day-to-day of the individual stores, so the store managers and district managers run the show, and they aren’t competent.
長所
Overtime, some positions require little work
短所
Overworked, poor pay rate, incompetent managers, no chance at promotion
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
社風
Quick paced and busy on the holidays!
Wine Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Elkridge, MD2018年8月22日
You do not have a set schedule, so you never know when you will be working week to week, making scheduling appointments or other family things difficult. You will also have to be there at least one morning a week at 5 am to stock the shelves before opening. You also need to like talking to people, because it is all about selling them the most expensive botttle in their price range they are looking for. Great coworkers!
長所
Great coworkers, you taste all the products
短所
Super busy and very impatient customers sometimes
社風
Not enough pay for the physical labor your intended to do.
Wine Associate (在職中) –  Manassas, VA2018年8月21日
You can not afford any cost of living with this job not living in the commenwealth of VA. Every store is different but they expect that you can work a 10-12 hour shift with a 30min break, break down pallettes when the delivery of our wine products get there sometimes you're doing it by yourself. Not really a team building experience, they take advantage of those they know can get work done but allow others to slack off or do nothing just because they have wine knowledge which is unfair. There is just no team, everyone for themselves. Which is why most of the people who work there are 35+ in age and that is their career but for others they try to hire younger in age they find out quick this is not a job to grow in and to go move to find better jobs or opportunities in life. Selling wine is not unless you're going to school to become a wine sommelier. They don't care about the employees who work in the store only the people who work in their cooperate offices.
長所
The knowledge and discounts.
Good People, Bad Management
Merchandising (現在は退職) –  Washington, DC2018年8月18日
The product categories make the business an interesting place to work. Coworkers are great, outside of the work environment. Management has turned over too much in the last 4yrs resulting in frustration and lack of trust throughout the company.
社風
Fun way to learn about adult beverages and meet people from the community
Front End Team Member (現在は退職) –  Reno, NV2018年8月18日
Fast paced. Stocking shelves, taking care of lines of customers, good relationship with most of the employees. Lots of diversity in the work force. A little too much micromanagement.
Tasting different adult beverages
Lots of heavy lifting
A fantastic work scenario
JUNIOR LEVEL DEVELOPER (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年8月15日
Total Wine is a great company to work for, the pacing is great, giving you an amount of assignments that works well and is efficient for the great scheme of things. Furthermore management is good at assessing your skills but can sometimes overwork you when it comes to the intensity of said assignments.
Good Pacing
短所
Hard to find time off, management can overwork sometimes
Overall Pretty Good
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Wilmington, DE2018年8月13日
Probably the best place to work in retail. Lots of easy ways to learn about wine/liquor/beer. They try to crosstrain everybody and if you want to learn about something, they'll make it happen. Lots of opportunities to get free booze through training and passing tests. A lot of incentives for wanting to learn. As with every job, the management makes the job and some days they make me want to quit, other days they make me love the company. The customers are probably the best part of Total. They tend to be happier because they know they'll either be drunk soon or are already a little drunk. Overall a pretty good place to work.
社風
Just not for me. I tried
Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Tampa, FL2018年8月11日
Management at certain stores does not care about flexibility on schedule when things come up / over work, under appreciated for good workers, So that makes anyone want to quite
長所
Discount / learn about the difference in liquor categories
A job, not a career
Customer Service/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Charlotte, NC2018年8月05日
I worked here during the holiday season and I thought it would be a fun experience but it was anything but that. Management only cares about selling the brand wines. The best part was being able to learn and taste different wines. This position is great for college kids.
Discount on Wine, Christmas gift, Incentives
Schedule, Hours, Management
Awesome company
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Everett, MA2018年8月01日
this company is very inspiring.
they strive off of customer interaction, and also make thier employees feel welcomed.

im new so i dont have much to say however in 6months ill still feel the same way because im optimistic.

i worked 12-7PM
i did some computer based training for a few hours
then operated a cash register for the remainder of the day
the employee i was shadowing was awesome and made my learning experience enjoyable.

the management is right there for any questions and comments i have or may have,

the schedule is flexible and i can work as many hours as i can handle.

im looking forward to 12hour shifts and advancement.

the hardest part about the job is leaving the customers because they truly make the time worth every second.

the most enjoybale thing about the job is knowing that i can relax knowing i have a uniform that represents the company and what their vision is all about.

i learned that IDing everyone is a safety and company measure that they take very serious.

the workplace culture at the moment seems like something im excited to be apart of.
長所
customers, great management, on hand experience, schedule flexibility and great selection of benefits and products.
短所
their isnt any cons because everything is a Learning experience.
申請されたプロフィール