Total Wine & More の社員レビュー

Total Wine & More のレビューをすべて表示

Bleh
Cashier and Merchandiser (現在は退職) –  Chantilly, VA2016年4月20日
Spent two years here and have mixed feeling. My main boss was a total troll and a drag when she was around. the upside was there were a lot of fun people to work with and you learn a lot about beer and wine. The pay is low though, it is retail after all.
長所
The camaraderie
Pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 17いいえ 3報告する

Total Wine & More のその他の社員レビュー

社風
Fun workplace with interest in products.
Front End Team Member/ Merchandising (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年7月12日
A typical day at work includes customer service on the sales floor, working a register, merchandising product, creating displays and stocking items throughout the store. I learned an abundant amount of information about various wines, beers and spirits. I enjoyed the management at each store I worked at as they exhibit the same behavior expected of each employee. The hardest part of my job was the high volume retail environment, especially around holidays. The most enjoyable part of my job was the interest I had for all of our products, creating excellent product knowledge which helped in points of sales.
長所
Discounts, family-like atmosphere.
短所
Occasional typical retail environment; bad customers, theft, busy schedules, long holiday shifts.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
Boring, poor management, overworked
Front End Team Member (在職中) –  Richmond, TX2018年6月23日
As a full time front end team member, you get a lot of 10 hour...sometimes even 11-12 hour shifts. Overworked, you're lucky if you get breaks outside of your lunch. The turnover rate is awful, you have to work yourself to death to make up for the fact that no one is willing to stay. Definitely no work/life balance.
HOURS