Tractor Supply Companyの社員レビュー

2,323 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
For life out here
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Latrobe, PA2018年10月19日
toxic work environment, bad management, horrible pay for the work that is required, barely any chance of advancement, miscommunication, cranky customers
社風
Great company but not alot of room for advancement.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Stamford, TX2018年10月19日
Work day is always pretty well outline for the employee. The job isn't to demanding but over a year working there I never received a pay raise or advancement. For that reason I don't feel like the good outweighs it cause we all work for finiacial reasons.
nice
Team Lead (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年10月18日
working there was good while it lasted but i wanted to seek better opportunities. The company over all is nice to work for and I would recommend others for the job if they are applying.
社風
Wasn't too bad of a place to work
Team Member (在職中) –  Milton, FL2018年10月18日
Worked at a Tractor Supply that in my opinion was under staffed for what was expected, had an amazing manger though who always worked with me on days I needed off and hours I could work and is an extremely hard working manager.
長所
Amazing manager, mostly friendly co-workers
短所
Tractor supply's expectations for staff we had was a bit much
Customer Service with the General Public - yes
Team Lead (現在は退職) –  Belleville, IL2018年10月17日
I had an exceptional team at the TSC store in Belleville, IL that I worked at. Our customers were some of the best around. My Manager and my Assistant Manager were exceptional people, and made working at TSC fun.
Friendly atmosphere
短所
Scheduling was somewhat of a pain, as it was not consistent.
Fast pace
Order Filler/Loader (現在は退職) –  Braselton, GA2018年10月17日
Ride a platter jack around picking orders and placing it on a pallet then wrapping the platter and placing it in lanes to be loaded on truck. Wearing a headedset all day receiving information of what to pick and place on pallet.
Hours
Environment
Enjoy the job.
Receiver (在職中) –  Andalusia, AL2018年10月16日
I enjoy working with this company. There is room for advancement for anyone willing to work hard. The opinions matter of each employee. The management is wonderful.
長所
Benefits
短所
Salary
社風
It's all about profits and nobody cares about you.
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (現在は退職) –  Chestertown, MD2018年10月16日
The culture at the store I worked in was toxic and nobody cares about you. They fired 6 or 7 management level employees in a few months, just not the right ones.
Working for Tractor Supply
Receiving Manager (現在は退職) –  Porter, TX2018年10月16日
I enjoyed working for Tractor Supply. I learned so much about products that we carried and farming life in general. I loved working with customers everyday and doing my best to accommodate their needs. It was a friendly environment except for my manager that had been with the company for 15 years and had an awful attitude with coworkers and customers.
長所
Meeting customers, dicounts on products and stock option benefits.
短所
The manager and understaffing.
社風
Most of the time it was a fun place to work
TEAM MEMBER (現在は退職) –  Buena Vista, CO2018年10月16日
Tractor Supply could be a fun place to work the first manager I worked for was very good, once she moved to a different store the new manger wasn't good at all. She woudl pick fights with assocaites and basically didn't know how to be a Store Mananger. The key holders were great to work for when they were acting managers, both knew how to manage people and they made it a very fun place to work.
Discount
Didn't pay enough
社風
After five years, no company loyalty to long term employees.
Team Lead 2 (現在は退職) –  Columbia, MS2018年10月16日
If you just want to say you have a job, but not work real hard at it, this is the place to go to. No company loyalty. Once you work hard and work your way up to a better hourly rate, they replace you with someone that does not know anything about this company at a lesser wage. You, your experience and customer base, are thrown to the side like dead meat.
It's a job.
短所
Kissing up gets you there.
It was alright
Cashier and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Dickson, TN2018年10月15日
They had poor management. If there was something going on and you told them they would tell u they will take care of it, but they never do. It was a fun place to work at but not very following through with things.
Poor management
Corporate sucks.
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Troy, OH2018年10月14日
My store in Troy wasn’t bad to work for. The company itself is. Corporate treats their employees like dirt. You don’t get paid for what your worth and barely get raises.
Good manager and customers
Corporate.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Great place to learn about outdoors and farm life
Stocker and Cashier (現在は退職) –  Berkeley Springs, WV2018年10月13日
Tractor Supply is a very friendly and community based store. Working there really gets you more involved in the surrounding communities as well as life experience.
短所
Can be slightly overwhelming when under staffed.
Good pt job
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Pensacola, FL2018年10月12日
Loved working here, but all employees hours are getting cut. Great management & have met a lot of people. The team made it a blast too work, no matter what’s was going on. Good vibes.
Average
Cashier and Stocker (現在は退職) –  Victoria, TX2018年10月12日
I worked full time in the summer while I was not in college and I worked 5 days a week. When I switched to part time, they scheduled around my schooling.
長所
1 hour lunch. Competitive pay.
Growing company
Cashier (在職中) –  Brentwood, TN2018年10月11日
Tractor supply is a large company that offers good benefits and a 401 continues to let us be financially stable.It is a very demanding job turn over is high due to a lot of employees going back to school or just bettering themselves. So those of us that are still employed bust our butts with ok pay and no gratification.
15 percent employee discount
短所
Bust your butt with no reward
Bad First Job
Part-Time, employed (現在は退職) –  Marion, NC2018年10月10日
It was a nightmare working with Co-Workers. No one wanted to pick up and help at the register. Security against shoplifting was low, and no help at all.
30min-1hr lunch
Everything else
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Excellent place to work but....
Receiving Manager (現在は退職) –  Lawrence, KS2018年10月10日
Tractor supply was probably the most favorite job that I've had, as the receiving manager you get "the good hours" 7 am to 4 pm with weekends off! The only thing I didn't like was sometimes management and I didn't see eye to eye and the pay was not so grate for the position.
Employee discount
社風
It was a good place to get my first job. The new manager that came in was not the greatest but it was a good work experience before college
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Farmington, CT2018年10月10日
It is a good company but is not ran the best. I would recommend to others as a good place for discounts but nothing to stay at for the future. Also good work experience to begin with.
Poorly ran