Tractor Supply Companyの社員レビュー

2,066 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Productive.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Louisa, KY2018年7月19日
Tractor Supply is a good job if you’re looking for a part time job. It’s a good work environment and the people are great. It can be at times fast paced but generally it’s consistent.
Not a hard job.
Not enough hours.
fast pace and accurracy
Forklift operator (現在は退職) –  Franklin, KY2018年7月18日
loading truck in shipping is a fast pace job and you have to accurate when loading every pallet must be scanned to the truck and there is a method to loading the truck so it is balanced..
長所
work solo and your job reflects how you work
短所
to many forklifts in one area
社風
productive and busy work enviornment
Assistant Manager (現在は退職) –  Waxahachie, TX2018年7月18日
Great place to work if you enjoy the out here life style. You will learn a lot from animals to mechanics... All sorts of useful life skills can be acquired while working for Tractor Supply CO.
Hour lunches/ Good pay
短所
Company Management needs an update on policies
productive fun and gratifying
Team Member/Cashier (在職中) –  Saint Albans, VT2018年7月17日
I enjoy working at TSC other than the low hours and not much advancement it was a great starter job. Management was fairly tolerable and I was usually able to negotiate some days off that I needed
社風
It’s a very productive job, and everyone works as a team.
Team Member (Part-time) (在職中) –  Berkeley Springs, WV2018年7月17日
I would have loved to be given more opportunities out on the floor where I am constantly being active and always doing something. I don’t like to just be standing at a register all day unable to move about. For the most part everyone I work with is pleasant and hard working. There are a couple team members who can be the opposite at times, but overall it’s a great place to work. And I’ve enjoyed the time I’ve worked there.
長所
15% discount, able to request time off, treats employees well.
短所
Not enough hours each week.
a typical day at work
farm supply assistant/cleaner (現在は退職) –  Greenville, MI2018年7月16日
go to school. at lunch time go to work experience clan and dust merchandise and clean up hay bales,clean parking lot, dust mop store floor clean bath rooms
breaks
didn't last long
Stressfull Environment
Freight Team Lead (在職中) –  King George, VA2018年7月16日
Due to the current management at tractor supply co. the job there has become extremely stressful and the management doesn't care about family life and scheduling around it.
15% Discount
社風
Some what relaxed setting, competitive an physically hard
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Plant City, FL2018年7月16日
I loved my job. Fun, friendly (Most of the time) busy at times an sometimes slow. Always new inventory for seasonal iteams that's exciting. Most everyone shows team appreciation an support.
Good Job
Team Lead/ Floor supervisor (在職中) –  Fort Myers, FL2018年7月16日
Great environment with nice break room.Pay is fair. benefits could be better. Some tasks are labor intense. You have plenty of responsibilities. There is always something changing in the store center court. They are willing to teach and educate there employees.They and a mission and values plus ethics that is really a big part of the company.
flexiblibility
labor intense at times
It was fun
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Weatherford, TX2018年7月16日
At tractor supply I learned to deal with people with all different types of cultures and attitudes. The managers had their rules but if you did your job right you never had to worry about anything.
社風
TSC-A great place to work!
DC Supervisor (在職中) –  Hagerstown, MD2018年7月16日
The overall job is arguably one of the easiest ones that I have had. Management does a great job of working with all members of the team and excels at listening.
Great work life balance
Not a lot of autonomy
team member
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Hartselle, AL2018年7月13日
tractor supply company is a terrible place to work. there are rats. there are spiders. i was only paid eight dollars an hour and after a year n a half, my pay was bumped to eight thirty an hour.
社風
good
Cashier/Customer Service (在職中) –  Highland, NY2018年7月13日
good professional workplace employees are nice and management is helpful . I have learnefd many things and is a good company to stqart off with and is a good sstaring job
Fun
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (在職中) –  Macon, GA2018年7月13日
Be ready to work At a fast pace and be a dedicated worker its a steady job the management team and regular team members are great its its overall a good job
Great Experience in Retail
Team Member (現在は退職) –  East Wareham, MA2018年7月12日
I really enjoyed working at Tractor Supply because I am passionate about animals and all things farming, so it was easy to help people and feel successful when showing up to work and doing my best. The culture was fun without being excessively fun to the point where I didn't want to work, but it was overall a really great time.
I loved this place
Cashier/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2018年7月12日
This was the best job I have ever had. The environment was great the people were great. I would work hear again in a heart beat. They were willing to work with the hours and find the best fit for the employees. If I could have gotten more then part time and more per hour I would have stayed forever.
General retail
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Paw Paw, MI2018年7月12日
Your standard retail environment. Pay is middling at best. You only start to make real money when you are at the store manager level via bonuses, monthly and annually. It is hard work, lots of moving pallets of feed by pallet jack and stacking literal tons of it by hand. Your customer base is rather antagonistic, more so than at other retail establishments.
customer pets
exhausting
Decent
Cashier (在職中) –  Amarillo, TX2018年7月12日
This is not an ideal place to work if you want to be able to move up. Associates are allowed to play too much and very rarely get enough work done. They have very poor management. This would not be a long term place of work.
Long Breaks
Didn't like it
Team Leader/Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Burkburnett, TX2018年7月11日
I did not like working at Tractor supply for one they hire people that have no clue about livestock or anything else. I think if your going to work around animal health you need to know about all of it.
社風
Not a good balance of work and home
Team Lead Supervisor (現在は退職) –  Las Cruces, NM2018年7月11日
Not a good balance of work and home, could not seen to get a scheduled that balanced home life with work. was constantly having to ask for weekends off to spend time with my child.
Good pay