Tractor Supply Companyの社員レビュー

1,636 件のレビューを表示
社風
Slightly laid back environment, poor management, terrible hours
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Longview, TX2017年12月15日
The manager picks favorites on who to divide hours up for, also does the same when giving out raise amounts. Very poor scheduling. hours are also cut frequently because the “store” spends too much money.
30 minute lunch, frequently under staffed
社風
Great company, fantastic work environment!
Competitive Intelligence Coordinator (在職中) –  Brentwood, TN2017年12月15日
The mission and values at Tractor Supply Company are what make it a unique place to work. Everyone is friendly, helpful, and respectful, and the work/life balance is just right. I have thoroughly enjoyed working here.
OK Place to work
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Lapeer, MI2017年12月13日
Helping customers
I learned that anything is promised but not fulfilled.
Head manager is trained to be a bad manager.
Good work place culture except those who don't pull their load.
Satisfying work
Hard work low pay
Tractor Supply Review
Team Member (在職中) –  Oneonta, AL2017年12月13日
Tractor Supply is a great place to work, I enjoy the people I work and the TSC policies. Working part, there is no benefits or paid vacation. However, if you push and move up to management, will get full time and all the benefits and paid vacation.
社風
Pay is ok, lots of pressure on Store Managers, no payroll for tasks assigned
Store Manager (在職中) –  Northern Va2017年12月12日
Started out GREAT, there core mission and values were what I was interested in when I got hired, over the course of 6 years the missions and values are no longer followed, I feel I have turned into a number instead of a person.
ok pay
短所
no balance work and home life poor upper management
社風
Great workplace! Fun with great pay.
Team Member/Cashier (現在は退職) –  Angleton, TX2017年12月12日
I would definitely recommend anybody to work here. Great managers, and a great workplace environment. Sometimes it was fast-paced, but sometimes it was a little slow. Perfect for first-time workers who think they can work hard.
長所
Good pay, great people, easy job
短所
Some rude customers (as to be expected in retail), didn't really get breaks
Worst job ever
Shipping and Receiving (現在は退職) –  Waco, IN2017年12月11日
The management team does not accept responsibility for any actions. Not paid enough for the work that is done. They get rid of good employees to cover up there mistakes
社風
Usually steady, and relaxed. but can be stressful
TEAM MEMBER (在職中) –  Cambridge, MN2017年12月09日
as it is a good place here, I this just isn't my style of work, as i am heavily into technology. I felt very comfortable with my co-workers, and i loved the customers!
Not a fun place to work
Team Leader (現在は退職) –  Woodstock, VA2017年12月09日
Tractor Supply could be a wonderful company to work for. Everything is like a game to them. You have to play along and keep management happy. Your performance does not dictate whether or not you advance in the company. It is all based on your manager's opinion of you.
Review
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Clovis, NM2017年12月07日
It is slow paced and relaxed but very male favorable environment and no benefits. I had issues with the employment of minors that were not able to fully do their job, promoting drama and the lzainess of other employees.
relaxed
短所
benefits
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Management needs improvement
Cashier/Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Bad Axe, MI2017年12月06日
Management wasn't the best and there was a lot of back stabbing and two faced management positions. All management position trying to be evil and two-faced to the other management position.
Poor management
Team Lead (現在は退職) –  Portage, MI2017年12月05日
My most recent manager was always neurotic, and made working there extremely stressful and a whole shift of feeling like you were walking on eggshells. When I would have problems with coworkers, he would always fail to address it, and would sometimes schedule me for 10 days in a row with only a day off afterwards.
長所
Good discount and good products
短所
Poor management and rude co workers
Easy work
Cashier/Stocker (現在は退職) –  Stony Point, NY2017年12月01日
The job was easy and the management was great, always looking to help you improve. The hours were ok as kong as you had the availability. Customerd where nice and polite
社風
A stressful and challenging environment
Assistant Manager (現在は退職) –  Oxford, ME2017年11月30日
A typical day consisted of being understaffed for the amount of foot traffic that entered the store. The retail locations aren't allocated enough payroll hours to accommodate the kind of customer service our team, and I strive to provide. An average day consisted of three people to cover the cash, answer all calls within three rings, greet and assist all customers who entered and fill propane tanks (which is a full-time job in itself); while providing carry and forklift load outs and unloading delivery trucks. I learned that all you can do when working under such daily stress is provide your team and clients your individual best.You can't please everyone all the time, but you can try! My manager was fantastic, and we worked well together to create a top-notch team. The workplace culture is strong but is difficult to achieve the kind of work/life balance they deem important. The hardest part of the job was the constant shifting of hours to accommodate our continuous shrinking payroll budget. The team gets stretched too thin, and attitudes tend to sour under such conditions. The most enjoyable part of my job was the daily interactions with customers and their pets. Helping them with whatever needs that pet parents require. I miss my team and regular feed customers as well. The Oxford location is a unique and busy store.
Excellent health benefits
短所
Staffing doesn't equal customer need
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Helotes, TX2017年11月29日
Great atmosphere and great people. Hours are good for part time employees. Great benefits and very understanding that family comes first in my life. Management was very good.
社風
Unproductive no fun all business work place
Team Member (在職中) –  Macon, GA2017年11月28日
I will quit this job as soon as I find another one I really hate tractor supply at least the one I work at low pay demanding work average raise is about 20 to 40 cent a year if your fortunate enough to get the 40 cent or somewhere in between company sucks all the way around. Macon DC JUST FIRED GM
A lot
社風
Its an enjoyable place to work
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Geneseo, NY2017年11月27日
A typical day there wasn't one every day was different. The management was good you could always go to them with any problems concerns or questions you might of had at the time. The workplace is enjoyable. The employees are always willing to help each other out no matter the situation. The hardest part of the job i thought was at times was trying to multi-task while being at the register and cashing people out. I enjoyed working with all my co-workers and meeting new people that came in to shop.
社風
Management doesn't care and our raises are pennies
Team Member (在職中) –  Dixon, IL2017年11月27日
A raise is literally a few pennies and the store is like a zoo. The management doesn't do anything about it, the sales are going down the drain.One of the managers even cusses out customers and workers but the Store Manager and above does nothing.
All of it
Face paced and stressful
Fork Lift Driver/ Material Handler (現在は退職) –  Franklin, KY 421342017年11月27日
Good place to work but it’s stressful and some times over whelming. They do things to make ur job simple and less stressful. Always willing to cross train and move you around.
Work hours.
30 minute lunch
Reciever/Stocker (在職中) –  Benbrook, TX2017年11月26日
Fast pace environment with lot to learn about this position. Would like to work more hours than I'm assigned. I'm willing to learn more and continue education is always offered on a monthly basis as well as going to help out in other stores when help is needed. I enjoy helping out customers and trying to do the best job that I can every day of work. looking for new ways to improve the job is always a plus and welcomed by management.
長所
30 minute lunch, let you off for doctor or dental appts.
health care benefits