United States Department Of Defense

日本55件のクチコミ
検索条件に一致するクチコミが55件見つかりました
5,421件のクチコミを見る
社風
DODEA gave me great training and I had a wonderful relationship with all of my coworker even people I worked with on other installations that I never met. Everyone is willing to go above and beyond to help one another succeed in their roles. My manager took the time out to make sure that I was on meeting all of my required duties with a supportive demeanor. The hardest part of my job was leaving when it was time to go back to the States. I learned so much about the inner workers of a school and human resource and what it takes to find and get the right people to work with our Military children overseas.
社風
The workplace environment depends on where you work. I worked for the Marine Corps. I really enjoyed working with the Marines as a civilian but the supervisors tend to forget that they are civilians and are working with civilians and not necessarily Marines. The culture is very different.
社風
I just love working for DOD. The diversity is awesome, you have a purpose like no other employer. Working with DOD has allowed me to experience thins I never knew was possible.
社風
You can never have a career free of bad days, but you can have a career visiting the world. And this is an unforgettable experience.

The initial process is tedious but very rewarding afterwards.
良い点
You want for nothing in terms of necessities
あなたの勤務先について教えてください
クチコミを投稿し、全てのクチコミをチェックしよう
社風
You need a special skill and mindset to work with the many multinational children and their parents on a daily basis. Supporting them through deployments and frequent moves is very satisfying. After 35 years it was time to return to the United States.
New task everyday
work as a team

take initiative

hardest part of the job is communication from management to the store worker

being proactive is the fun part of the job
社風
I really loved working for the DOD. There are fair, and the people are very nice. The benefits were not good for part time people but when you became full time it was great.
社風
The school culture was one of professional extremes. Leadership was marginal and very divisive. Overall management was accomplished through intimidation, fear and behavioral punishment and humiliation of staff members- often against one another- it was caustic. There were several truly gifted teachers, yet many support staff and long term employees were lacking in their knowledge, treatment of colleagues and communication skills. This is not a position easily done by a seasoned professional with years of teaching experience in a high achieving district with best practice to an environment of mistrust of professional outsiders.
良い点
Some excellent coworkers. Opportunity to live and work overseas
社風
Being a Marine is one of the best things I ever did in my life! Serving God, Country, and Corps helped shape me into who I am today. While not everything was great, it was by far one of the most challenging and fulfilling times in my life.
良い点
Feeling connected to those you serve with.
悪い点
Can be hard on family life
社風
It’s a 04-18pm work day, it’s stressful and annoying but it’s a family it’s a roof over your head and a hot meal in your belly. Free schooling and maternity leave and you can’t get fired, it’s secure. It’s a very stable job.
Stable and safe
Stressful
社風
Organization that is constantly changing. Plenty of training opportunity and personnel experience. This is were you can enhance your leadership skills through mentoring and work experience.
良い点
opportunity to travel, good medical benefits
no balance in family
社風
The management at DeCA care about the employees. They provided opportunities for growth. I really enjoyed working for DeCA and would consider rejoining the team in Yokosuka, Japan.
社風
Work 40 hours a week in a Supervisory role. Supervise host nation employees and military. Coming to work every day is enjoyable. Meeting times lines and production is hardest part but rewarding.
社風
I enjoyed working for the DOD, was a great experience. Would do again in the future if opportunity arises. It was a awesome job and paid well, We lived in Japan
社風
Had very Long days 8-10 hours and afterschool work.
You had to learn how to be a team player.

Generally teachers and staff personnel were very Good.

Teachers were great and hardworking but parents can be challenging

Managing classroom and students was difficult at times depending on the numbers.

Teaching students about art was my greatest satisfaction.

Travel experiences were plentiful during times off.
Paid everything, travel experiences
悪い点
Long days, challenging students, language barrier if abroad
社風
Pretty simple job actually, but I have background in Logistics. Work environment was occasionally fast paced, but generally relaxed. Pay and benefits were amazing.
社風
I enjoying working for the DOD because there is structure and order in the organization. There are plenty of opportunities in job advancement and education.
Lots of walking knowledge
社風
My time with the Department of Defense was truly the best experience! Very supportive, lots of training opportunities - just a great place to develop career skills.
Training opportunities
No cons
社風
Very exciting working with the military men and women. I learned a new culture and learned to speak a different language. The US really protect the Americans working overseas.
lived overseas
away from family
社風
DeCA provides stable and secure employment and does offer the potential for advancement within the organization. Management can be flexible and friendly.
社風
Working multiple logistics jobs within the military (both US and abroad) provided an outstanding learning environment and experiences that matured my logistics and leadership capabilities.