United States Postal Serviceの社員レビュー

16,064 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Tough challenging Workplace
Customer Service Supervisor (在職中) –  Miami, FL2018年7月19日
Very fast pace environment, high stress levels, very physically demanding. Pay is better than most places but not enough for what your expected to do.
repetitive trainingand development
Manager, Maintenance Operations (在職中) –  White Plains, NY2018年7月18日
The guidance and mentoring of employees perusing their goals in employee engagement, safety and team work. each employee brings a great and different knowledge base to the department is resulting in positive performance.
a typical day at work
Postal Clerk (現在は退職) –  Duluth, GA2018年7月18日
a typical day at work, clock in, go to your operation, and if not enough mail , will be sent to another operation to work until the wee hours in the morning
lunch time to short
dirty and lot of dust
社風
Started out okay, but didn't end well
Mailhandler (現在は退職) –  New York, NY2018年7月18日
Post office jobs provide competitive pay and good benefits. However, workplace conditions were dirty and management not supportive. Daytime hours also difficult to get unless you had been there for a long time.
great job
Rural Carrier Associate (在職中) –  Laurel, MS2018年7月18日
USPS is a great job but has no benefits. I hate working every weekend! And its going to take years for you to became a regular employee to get the great benefits. And the summer days are the worst. You have too mske sure you stay hydrated because you can get sick really quick
great pay
短所
no benifits for part time employees
社風
Great opportunity to provide for my family
Rural Carrier (在職中) –  Mabank, TX2018年7月18日
The United States postal system allowed me a way to provide for my family and also be there for my kids at the same time. It also gives me a way to provide insurance for my family.
長所
Great benefits for my family
短所
Hard work takes a lot of dedication
Good work place
Contracted Cleaner (在職中) –  Georgia2018年7月18日
Pleasent people to work with. Some mangers are helpful and others are not. Could use clearer instructions when starting the job. Would like to see a more set expectations from place to place.
Work there id you like micromanagement, flexible shifts and long hours for $17
Mail Processing Clerk, Full-time Hrs (現在は退職) –  Irmo, SC2018年7月18日
The location I worked at was poorly directed and the managers were narcissist by the definition. They will work you like a slave with barely any days off and no people to rotate you out and help you when you're tired. Don't get injured at this location either because all they do is try to blame everything on you and make sure you don't get paid accordingly. The post office itself is a fine job is fine when it comes to pay; but the supervisors and managers make the job stressful and hostile. Everyone starts off the same way which is fine but you never no exactly how it will take for you to get a regular position it may take 2 years of maybe 5. until you are a regular you do not get paid leave and there is no constant scheduling. Along with that the heath benefits are limited and there is no 401 K plan at the beginning
長所
fast pace, dealing with different people, decent pay, listen to music
短所
communication and with the people, managers power happy, extreme micromanagement, breaks short, have to do split shifts, Contract-temp hiring, excessive hours, not enough people in the positions to work
Single Life
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (在職中) –  New Orleans, LA2018年7月18日
Working for the USPS , make sure u have family support because this is not a job for a person who has small babies or kids in school , but if u have no kids & looking for financial stability this is the job for you !
excellent pay
短所
short breaks, no weekends off, no holidays off
Fast Paced
USPS Mail Carrier (在職中) –  Cape Canaveral, FL2018年7月18日
This job entails paying attention to detail. You must deliver mail in a safety, accurate and timely manner...The job is what you make of it..I enjoyed every bit of it. Its just time for me to move on.
not great
Mail Carrier (在職中) –  Braselton, GA2018年7月18日
I was told that I would be working less than 40 hours a week and ended up working over 50 a week. The benefits aren't good until you become regular. It takes over a year to become a regular.
fast paced
Rural Carrier Associate (在職中) –  South Carolina2018年7月18日
deliver parcels as well as mail so job duties are probably not what you might think as compared to ten years ago. need to be willing to spend money on a route vehicle if an LLC is not provided.
社風
Hard work in fast paced environment
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (現在は退職) –  Wallingford, CT2018年7月18日
I like physical work, During the holiday the mail is non stop. I liked working in a small branch post office. Typical day scan mail from 5:00am to 8:30am for mail carriers to deliver. I also worked a split shift. I lived close enough to go home for lunch or take care of errands. In the afternoon scan more mail and prepare mail for distrbution to processing centers. Would get home by 7:30 most days, Mail can be very bulky and heavy. You have to be careful not to get injured. I liked the people that I worked with and management was awesome. I also worked at processing and distribution center. Mail is processed through automated equipment. Plenty of lftting and standing on your feet. You need good shoes for your feet and gloves to protect your hands. Coworkers were great. Time goes when you're busy. When you have a problem with a coworker management cannot help you, You are advised to try to work it out or quit your job.
Coworkers worked as team
短所
Heavy packages/coworkers who don't want to work
社風
It was a good place to work, had a lot of fun working with co-workers and superviors.
Mail Processing Clerk (現在は退職) –  Fayetteville, NC2018年7月18日
good company to work for, excellent career opportunity I will recommend this job to family, friends, I enjoyed working at the Post Office in North Carolina, and in Atlanta, Ga.
社風
Good Paying job with killer benefits
Customer Service (在職中) –  unknown, Kentucky2018年7月18日
Overall the Post Office is a great place to work. There are a lot of bad apples that work there and most of them are the older employees that have been with the company for 15 plus years. The job is great. I would love my job more if my coworkers were different. Management plays favorites a lot.
great pay and benefits
coworkers and scheduling
社風
Good job, when treated right and fairly
Regular Rural Carrier(Retired) (現在は退職) –  Francestown, NH2018年7月18日
Management needs FULL review of how employees are treated and helped when needed!!!
Had MANY instances when I asked for help, EVEN GOING THRU UNION, NEVER got assistance in finding a substitute carrier for my days off.
Had to CONSTANTLY find someone MYSELF!!
7 years of doing that!!
Great Pay , Great Benefits , Horrible Management
City Carrier Assistant (CCA) (現在は退職) –  Hialeah, FL2018年7月18日
The Hours & Pay are great , benefits are NICE once you become an career employee of course but management is NASTY very rude and unprofessional and expect you to allow them because of their position in power talk or deal with you any kind of way
Very hard work
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (現在は退職) –  Wheeling, WV2018年7月18日
Very difficult physically & mentally. A lot is expected of new employees right away. I was expected to navigate areas that I was not familiar with almost immediately in a timely manner that did not seem possible.
good hours and pay
Sales, SVCS/Distribution Associate (現在は退職) –  Wrens, GA2018年7月18日
If you do not pass the exam given to PTF's, they fire you even if you have been an excellent employee and knew how to do you job, came to work each day and never late. This doesn't matter to them in corporate, you are just a number
good pay
exams
社風
They act like they own you
postal clerk (現在は退職) –  Nashville, TN2018年7月18日
I sorted mail for the most part. Management was very negative and acted like you were their property. There was a strong union, but they could only do so much. Money and benefits were good, though.
申請されたプロフィール