United States Postal Service の社員レビュー

United States Postal Service のレビューをすべて表示

Flexibility and Benefits
Mail handler assistant (在職中) –  Ashburn, VA2017年6月12日
Able to get great benefits. The schedule and hours are flexible.I was able to switch over when I needed benefits for health care. They provide good options.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する

United States Postal Service のその他の社員レビュー

poor job
delivering mail door to door (在職中) –  Deltona, FL2018年7月22日
The post office was the worst experience that any human should experience in a work environment, the mistreatment and abuse is incomprehensible. Management and postmasters don't care about anyone and is nothing you can do.
長所
be on you're own on the road
短所
is to many of the to write them.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
The Postal Service is a great place to work. Great pay and great benefits
Clerk Typist (現在は退職) –  Anderson, SC2018年7月22日
When I first started working for the Postal Service in the eighties and nineties it was fun and exciting. We stayed busy, worked hard, received bonuses for our hard work, was always rewarded with family events and different things. But things change and we were working with less people as mail productivity went down because of new technology. When we first started we were assigned one job to do but because when people left and were not replaced by the time I retired I had been assigned 7 different jobs I had to do daily. The hardest part of my job was not having enough employees. The most enjoyable part was I loved meeting customers and I loved the variety of the jobs I did. Management in our office was great in the early years and they were okay in the later years.
長所