University of Illinoisの社員レビュー

313 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Great work experience
Research Assistant (在職中) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018年7月13日
High-end research areas. A healthy environment for research and technology advancements. Courses and research can be intense but the learning process is concise.
Nice University
Interviewer (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2018年7月10日
Worked on a research project part time. Staff were awesome and a great environment to work. The project was held at multiple sites in the United States.
社風
This is unpaid voluntary position
Adjunct Associate Professor (在職中) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018年6月25日
I am a Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Human Nutrition and Food Science at the University of Illinois. No review on this university is applied.
Project Coordinator
Research Associate (現在は退職) –  Memphis, TN2018年6月25日
The coordination of programs based around feeding the community while focusing on the needs individuals seeking help for the advancement of the well beings, I facilitate a comprehensive adult education program and domestic violence awareness for young men. I also help conduct a study pertaining to African American males in low-income communities,
Uic
Women's Health Nurse Practitioner student (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年6月24日
I attended UIC as a grad student. Great advanced practice nursing school. I intend to return for my doctorate. It's nice that they have satellite campuses to attend.
Casual environment
Administrator (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年6月16日
Boring. no perks for employees. More could have been offered to help employees remain engaged in their work as well as in the company as a whole. It was like factory work, i.e. in out, in out. no real consideration for employees. as if they didnt really exist when it came to decision making.
8-5 working hrs
no perks for employees
Student
Springfield, Student (現在は退職) –  Granbury, TX2018年6月15日
Amazing professors who love their jobs. Challenging coursework required hours of attention to detail in order to complete the program. Enjoyed my time as a student very much.
not family oriented
Building Service Worker (現在は退職) –  Champaign, IL2018年5月11日
What I enjoyed the most about working at the University were the fellow employees. I have been on 6:00 am to 2:30 shift for approximately 4 years. I would have to say the hardest part of this job was campuswide snow removal.
Productive and fun
Cook (現在は退職) –  Springfield, IL2018年5月03日
It was a great work environment to work in. I would recommend this place for employment for anyone especially students. Everyone was helpful, nice and funny. So in my opinion this is an awesome place to work in far as food service.
長所
is a great place to work
slow in the summer
Lack of advancement
Office Administrator (在職中) –  Urbana, IL2018年4月30日
Frustrating that I will have my Master's degree in less than a month but there is really no chance of advancing anywhere in my current position. I also cannot get work experience in the areas I need with my current position.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Architectural Aide (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2018年4月25日
Its a fine work environment. The employees along with the people are all very friendly and nice, as well as everyone works hard to accomplish tasks. I thought it was nice.
uiuc
student worker (現在は退職) –  Urbana, IL2018年4月23日
could be a fast pace environment depending on what station you work. dish room is great listen to music and work for the most part at your own pace. pay isnt great at all
Teacher's Assistant Review
Teaching Assistant (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2018年4月13日
As a teacher's assistant at University of Illinois at Chicago, I found that this place was very pleasant to work at. The teacher I worked under demonstrated a fun work environment.
Uic
Lecturer/Coordinator, Biology Department (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年4月11日
It was a long time ago when I worked there. Non-tenured faculty should be unionized. It's all about the money when you get right down to it. Good experience.
A good Police Department
Police Officer (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年4月10日
When I worked at the University of Illinois they had a very good department and offered training and advancement opportunities. The only problem with the UIC campus is that you're located in the middle of Chicago with a lot of police agencies all around you.
Nomad support.
Consultant (現在は退職) –  Telecommuted from home in Illinois.2018年4月05日
Contract position. Worked for Illinois DCFS but was paid by University of Illinois. This position was temporary and part time. I supported the DCFS Nomad applications.
Telecommuting
短所
Not enough hours allowed to work
Very Good Place to work
Assistant Clinical Professor (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年3月27日
Worked as assistant clinical professor, conducting classes and helping in the laboratory department. Helped the professor in setting up the class work etc..
Good Work Experience for a Student
ASSISTANT EDITOR (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年3月14日
I enjoyed working at the administrative offices as a temporary worker at UIC. I did not have any supervision but learned a great deal on my own about organization, editing, and technical aspects of writing and keeping records. In general, it was a good experience.
長所
Relaxed pace, good overall working environment
短所
low pay, Temporary, lack of job security
Excellent Leadership
Young Professionals (YP)- Program Facilitator (現在は退職) –  Quincy, IL2018年3月06日
This organization is doing a great job of providing leadership and investing in tomorrow's youth. Working with leaders of the community they are making an impact.
Challenging jobs
Pediatric Nurse (在職中) –  Peoria, IL2018年3月01日
Great for work life balance and benefits. Continual learning opportunities. Competitive pay. Paid licence renewal and education. Generous vacation and sick pay.
Great benefits