University of Illinoisの社員レビュー

325 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Enjoyed my time here
Systems Administrator III (現在は退職) –  Springfield, IL2018年10月13日
Has same types of issues as most employers. Sometimes you will find bad managers. Overall it was good place to work, but I was not involved in the politics, nr was I faculty, so that helps!
社風
Enjoy working with the public.
Office Assistant (在職中) –  Champaign, IL2018年10月11日
As a well established progressive and rapidly expanding organization in today's market, I am a self-motivated individual interested in a position that would lead me to a higher level of responsibilities. I am dependable, versatile, love multi-tasking, and love working with people.

As a Clerical Assistant for over 10 years, I have lots of experience and I am willing to expand my skills in a organization that is growing, this opportunity will help me grow with the company.
長所
I enoy working with the public.
Irrate people
Collaborative and Creative Position
Health Professional Navigator Peer Mentor (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2018年10月03日
As a mentor for students interested in applying to professional school in the health field, I able to communicate and provide advice to several different types of people. Overall, I found this profession to encourage me to be creative when helping people improve their personal statement. Also, I collaborated with different mentors from different health professionals in order to give the students our personal advice.
Fast paced environment
Case Manager Assistant (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年8月31日
You must be able to learn quickly and able to move around. You must be on time and enjoy learning new things. What I enjoyed the most is the benefits
Ill!
"Undergrad Research Assistant" (現在は退職) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018年8月27日
Great University, Great Professor!! Wish I learned more when I was there. I would like to go back and do it again. Met great people an lifelong relationships.
Good Benefits
Garage Sub-Foreman (在職中) –  Champaign, IL2018年8月23日
I come to work and do my job. I was able to move into management in a timely manner. The culture of the work place runs hot and cold depending on the day. My current position is not the best use of my skills and talent.
社風
Academic experience, industry-focused research, invaluable knowledge
Undergraduate Researcher (現在は退職) –  Champaign, IL2018年8月22日
It was undergraduate research, so the compensation and overall experience was as expected. The whole experience is catered towards academics, and is highly competitive. However, the knowledge that is gained (in addition to what is learned formally in the classrooms) is invaluable. We had access to state of the art facilities and labs, and the type of work is largely self-reliant, without the need for too much supervision, depending on the type of research group.
社風
State budget issues aside, a great place to work
Business Analyst (現在は退職) –  Champaign, IL2018年8月18日
A typical day at work was checking and replying to a LOT of emails, problem solving, scheduling project meetings, attending project meetings, working on deliverables, working on individual projects then absorbing the day and planning the next one.

I learned Tableau and Business Objects report-writing skills, as well as Business Process Improvement techniques.

My immediate supervisor was great to work with. My manager, however, was a micromanager and not the easiest to please.

The culture was progressive, despite being majority white. In my unit, specifically, it was white male dominated. Very professional to/with our clients but laid back within the unit. Nearly every employee is at least Bachelor's educated, with several having Masters and PhDs so I worked among some highly intelligent people with great ideas.

The hardest part of my job was keeping my manager happy, whose concerns seemed to often differ from my clients. Budgeting issues kept upper management anxious, since we did not work in one of the lucrative departments.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my coworkers and clients. People in general are happy at the university, and the benefits are very nice.
salary and benefits
短所
unless your department is north of Green, you might suffer from budget cuts
社風
Great to start out with.
SDR/ Mentor Program, Telemarketer (現在は退職) –  Urbana, IL2018年8月11日
University offers a great amount of work study poisitons to help out students, however the positions themselves need to be a small bit more rewarding in some cases to help struggling students.
長所
flexible hours, great working environment
Great Internship
Research Assistant (現在は退職) –  Urbana, IL2018年8月02日
Great way to apply the classroom to the workplace, offer valuable research skills that helped me tremendously throughout my professional career. Very friendly workplace
Nice place to work
IT Technical Associate (在職中) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018年7月28日
This is a exciting place to work and would recommend it for a career. You have opportunity to grow if you take advantage of it. The benefits are good as well.
Great work environment
Full Time Computer Programmer (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年7月17日
The work environment was great, although the salary was pretty low. I enjoyed being able to pick out the projects I wanted to work on. I enjoyed working with legacy software as well as new technology.
Great work experience
Research Assistant (在職中) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018年7月13日
High-end research areas. A healthy environment for research and technology advancements. Courses and research can be intense but the learning process is concise.
Nice University
Interviewer (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2018年7月10日
Worked on a research project part time. Staff were awesome and a great environment to work. The project was held at multiple sites in the United States.
社風
This is unpaid voluntary position
Adjunct Associate Professor (在職中) –  Urbana-Champaign, IL2018年6月25日
I am a Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Human Nutrition and Food Science at the University of Illinois. No review on this university is applied.
Project Coordinator
Research Associate (現在は退職) –  Memphis, TN2018年6月25日
The coordination of programs based around feeding the community while focusing on the needs individuals seeking help for the advancement of the well beings, I facilitate a comprehensive adult education program and domestic violence awareness for young men. I also help conduct a study pertaining to African American males in low-income communities,
Uic
Women's Health Nurse Practitioner student (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年6月24日
I attended UIC as a grad student. Great advanced practice nursing school. I intend to return for my doctorate. It's nice that they have satellite campuses to attend.
Casual environment
Administrator (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2018年6月16日
Boring. no perks for employees. More could have been offered to help employees remain engaged in their work as well as in the company as a whole. It was like factory work, i.e. in out, in out. no real consideration for employees. as if they didnt really exist when it came to decision making.
8-5 working hrs
no perks for employees
Student
Springfield, Student (現在は退職) –  Granbury, TX2018年6月15日
Amazing professors who love their jobs. Challenging coursework required hours of attention to detail in order to complete the program. Enjoyed my time as a student very much.
not family oriented
Building Service Worker (現在は退職) –  Champaign, IL2018年5月11日
What I enjoyed the most about working at the University were the fellow employees. I have been on 6:00 am to 2:30 shift for approximately 4 years. I would have to say the hardest part of this job was campuswide snow removal.
この企業ページを申請する