Walgreensの社員クチコミ

検索条件に一致するクチコミが 27,959 件見つかりました 27,961 件のクチコミを見る
並べ替え: 注目のクチコミ | 総合評価 | 回答日
good to work for
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (在職中) –  Lakewood, WA2019年4月24日
i was happy there for a long time. the people there became like my second family. but because of certain polices i decided to leave but i only wish the best for my co workers and the company
社風
Busy and productive work enviorment.
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2019年4月24日
A typical day at work would be me providing outstanding customer service, restocking shelves, keeping record of inventory,and keeping work place clean. I can say that i actually learned patience with dealing with different people on the daily basis. I learned that some days are better than others for some people and that each customers needs are special. The hardest part of the job is not being able to satisfy the customers needs. I am too a customer when I am not in the work place, and know how it feels to not have met when looking for items. The things I enjoyed most is meeting new people. I don't mind dealing with the general public.
長所
Learning ways to improve work day.
短所
Not being able to complete a task in a timely manner.
Aprendizaje
Pharmacy Technician Practitioner (現在は退職) –  Cupey, PR2019年4月24日
Excelente aprendizaje en todo su significado. Lcdo. Ortiz es el mejor preceptor.
社風
Walgreens is a great place to work if you can handle change and yield results while being positive and customer service oriented.
Sr. Certified Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Naples, FL2019年4月24日
As with any company Walgreens is profit driven. Changes to objectives come often but if you are willing to get on board with change at a moments notice, the company will notice. If you are a hard working employee with a happy attitude, a good manager will go to bat for you at all costs! Walgreens has always been very team oriented in my eyes.
Hard work is recognized.
短所
Turnover can be high. Summer hours in seasonal states reduce drastically. Stress
社風
The branch I worked at was great
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Searcy, AR2019年4月24日
But it was closed. I don't have much insight into the one that's still open. It's definitely bigger and they're open all night, but I never had to deal with that.
relaxing environment
Can be boring sometimes
Delegate team
Shift Lead (現在は退職) –  Huntley, IL2019年4月24日
It was a fun and fast pace environment. I enjoyed helping customers, training staff, and helping out in the pharmacy. The job was very active, but it was good.
cool
Stocker (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2019年4月24日
enjoyed working there, it was nice. i was very upset that i had to leave. the people were very kind and understanding of my disability, and they treated me fairly.
company changed a lot
Senior Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Moreno Valley, CA2019年4月24日
within in the last 5 years the company changed a lot and it was not for the better of it's employees. bonuses taken away from senior techs, pto days taken away, sick days are included in your pto not seperate
It was okay
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Coronado, CA2019年4月24日
Assistant manager sucked tbh. He was messing around with another co worker who was allowed to do whatever she wanted. Lots of favoritism there. Co workers were okay and a-holes.
Hours.
短所
Co workers, pay and assistant manager
社風
Fun working place and good opportunity
Pharmacy Technician Extern (現在は退職) –  Jamaica centre2019年4月24日
Good enviornment and fun to work there.good career opportunies.get to learn so many job duties..great team work and good employees to work with.learn new skills.
learn
PHARMACIST (在職中) –  Virginia2019年4月24日
a typical day at walgreens. is good and what i learnded is very good and the managenent is o=i don't know much to say about them a nice clean and culturally diversed work place and the hardest part of the job is the job
n?A
N/a
Managers made it bad
Cashier/Stocker (現在は退職) –  Westerville, OH2019年4月24日
Some managers were great, others were not. Even though i had requested certain days to work, after a couple months I gave up trying to let them know that I only wanted to work certain days. The job itself wasn't bad and had nothing out of the ordinary for a cashier job, though I couldn't wait for the days to just be a stocker. The nights and evenings were super slow and boring.
Usually not busy, Slow-paced
Scheduling, Sometimes very boring
Typical chain pharmacy
Staff Pharmacist (在職中) –  Lavonia, GA2019年4月24日
Not a bad place to work. Chain pharmacy is chain pharmacy. Bonus points for flexibility with regard to time off requests. Willing to work with you regarding vacation. No lunch break.
Flexible time off
No lunch break
Good work environment
Clerk, Photo Manager (現在は退職) –  Kent, OH2019年4月24日
I like to stay busy so it's easy to have something to do. Stocking shelves, resetting an aisle, customer service, just to name a few. At Walgreens you get paid vacation which is amazing. Plus there's always room to grow.
長所
Paid vacation and other benefits
Short breaks
社風
Non job work life balance.
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Hollywood, FL2019年4月24日
Up and down schedule. Not very understanding about personal issues. Very demanding and loves to under pay employees. Employees always look unhappy and are being overworked. Always short employees.
Horrible Management
Registered Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Sanford, FL2019年4月24日
Throws you through a loop to get a question answered by management. You aren't able to give ideas for processes because you aren't management there. poor work place
Good strong company
Executive Assistant Manager (現在は退職) –  Central Florida2019年4月24日
Strong advancement opportunities & training; competitive salary with benefits; great workplace support with life/family balance; always busy but not tedious
社風
I enjoyed working at Walgreens for many reasons. There is good teamwork and I enjoyed working with the public.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Greenville, SC2019年4月24日
Fast paced, great customer service, teamwork, pleasant atmosphere. Paying attention to the customers needs, making sure customers are finding what they are looking for in the store.
長所
Working as a team to provide excellent customer service!!
短所
I wish the pay was better
One Step from death
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2019年4月24日
Days are aggressive and business and the compensation was very very poor. The scheduling was all over the place and that makes it impossible to have life outside of work.
Discount
Everything else
社風
good
Shift Lead (Supervisor) (現在は退職) –  Garden Grove, CA2019年4月24日
Decent work place nothing to complain about just the cutting of hours was frustrating for pharmacy and team members. resulted in alot of complaints from customers
申請されたプロフィール