Walgreensの社員レビュー

25,317 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
No appreciation for loyalty
Sims Coordinator (在職中) –  Knoxville, TN2018年10月14日
Walgreens has consistently chosen to deny my request for a different more suited position in the company for no other reason then it would be difficult to hire and train someone to replace me. They did this even though on all my evaluation I i have received exceeds expectations marks. They fail to staff their stores to meet the needs of the store.
社風
very good workplace with great people
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Newnan, GA2018年10月14日
there is always a task to do which is extremely helpful because i like to be busy. more organized environment and very reliable co-workers. customers are typically satisfied with their experience and regularly visit the store
Good job
社風
Walgreens has proven to be a good career to provide for my family.
Retail Store Manager (在職中) –  Seminole. Fl2018年10月14日
I have seen alot of changes in the company over the years. The leadership is fair and consistent. Compensation is fair, and targets are realistic. Great job.
長所
Great Leadership, training and development.
短所
Benefits are reduced or more expensive every year.
社風
Everyone at my store had a heart.
Photography Lab Technician (現在は退職) –  Eagan, MN2018年10月14日
I've heard negative things varying from store to store, but my store was a family. Everyone involved was willing and able to help with your workload. The workspace culture was awesome, hardly ever was I feeling like I wanted to work somewhere else. The job required in most intro positions is very easy. This wasn't a high paying job by any means, but it wasn't a difficult job either. It was an absolute pleasure to work in the Walgreens family.
社風
No compensation for long time workers
Staff Pharmacist (現在は退職) –  Indianapolis, IN2018年10月14日
Taking away PTO hours from employees who have worked for more than 15 years is a true slap in the face.
No raises have been given for the last 3 years.
Continually cutting technician hours in order to save money puts a real strain on those Pharmacists who are left alone to work on weekends.
短所
Corporate is more concerned about making money than it is their employees
Good Company to Start at
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Lake Saint Louis, MO2018年10月14日
The thing I liked most about working at Walgreens is you could get your foot into the door of medicine without any preliminary training because they train on the job and pay for pharmacy technician certification. However, the pay is not fantastic and most often the pharmacy is short staffed, so it is pretty fast-paced work. If someone is planning on being a pharmacy technician for the rest of their life I would suggest hospital pharmacies because of the pay increase and you don't have to deal with the customer service aspect.
No preliminary training needed
短所
short breaks, hard work, salary
Relaxed
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Loves Park, IL2018年10月14日
Walgreens is a very relaxed workplace that allows you to have some fun while working but still get work done. Managers and higher ups are very nice and talk to you.
enjoyed retail overall
Staff Pharmacist (現在は退職) –  Sioux Falls, SD2018年10月14日
I liked the work at the retail pharmacy. I loved the computer system. The technicians were sometimes unreliable. The manager did not want to be a manager. I also needed more flexibility since I had small children at the time. I rarely got lunches or breaks.
computer system
短所
no lunches or breaks, staffing issues
Terrible work environment
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Cape Girardeau, MO2018年10月14日
The managers took advantage of the student workers scheduling them during times they were unavailable because of class and made it their responsibility to find coverage. Adult workers were childish and thrived off gossip. Was told during a review that I did my job perfectly but got an average score because I didn’t socialize with coworkers throughout my shifts.
社風
Worst place of employment in history
Call Center Agent (現在は退職) –  Muscle Shoals, AL2018年10月14日
By far the worst employer I have ever worked for. The “training” is a joke and you are expected to know how to do everything correctly from day one and there is no one there to assist you if you have questions. I would never recommend this god forsaken place to anyone. My pharmacy technician skills were wasted at this place and no one around me knew anything compared to what us LEGITIMATE pharmacy technicians do. God awful place.
Its a good first job
Designated Hitter (在職中) –  Westminster, CO2018年10月13日
This was my first job and it honestly wasn't bad as a first job, but definitely not something I'd want long term. The management system is pretty relaxed and the job is easy to learn and perform, but they don't pay much more than they have to and even being with the company for 3 years and working in a position with higher pay than entry level, I am still not payed a livable wage for the area I am in. Store level management is always helpful and kind, but corporate doesn't care about you or your customers.
長所
Easy job with good people
Wages
Pharmacy Technican
Certified Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Battle Creek, MI2018年10月13日
Answered phones and assisted with customer questions, processed orders in a timely manner, verified insurance coverage, greeted customers at front counter and completed transactions
長所
Loved working with the public
Short breaks
社風
A stepping stone for most
Multi Location Pharmacist (在職中) –  San Bernardino County, CA2018年10月13日
This job is good to use as a stepping stone to gain experience and move on due to they fact that they do not value employees. Profit and sales are whats important. If you can endure the pressure to push sales and meet numbers you can gain experience, but get out once experience is adequate. They do offer promotions, but you must be in agreement with profit/sales above all else.
長所
BENEFITS
短所
NEGATIVE WORK ATOMSPHERE
社風
Worked so hard to fall so far down
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Ellenton, FL2018年10月13日
It’s all a petty game, people who have full potential who’ve worked there more then 30 years have no job security and lose their benefits each and every year. there is absolutely NO potential for advancement with this company, they will up and cut you out if they don’t like you, they will bring others in to take your job, your hours aren’t guarantied even if you have already reached full time. Very shady company will throw you under the bus any chance they get, and those who want to advance and work so hard within the company to move up always keep getting pushed back and eventually never end up seeing the light of day for any leadership roles, unless others within the company like you. This is a huge popularity contest and will not recommend them.
Walgreens Review
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Durham, NC2018年10月13日
It can get really busy at times due to Walgreens has bought out Rite Aid , so the volume is very high. We fill about 300 or more prescriptions per day.
Poor management
Staff Pharmacist (在職中) –  Tennessee2018年10月13日
This used to be a great company to work for. Now pharmacists are expected to stand for 12 hours with no lunch breaks and minimal bathroom breaks. Lunches are eaten one bite at a time between resolving CAPS sometimes needlessly created by poorly trained staff. Management seems to think threatening to write people up constantly is leadership. The staff works very hard to give good customer service and to complete an ever increasing list of daily tasks, but when they ask management for help- told they need to work harder. There needs to be more training for a management position, so they will be leaders and motivators, not managing by threats. The latest insult is the cancellation of health benefits for retirees. So much for being loyal to a company and expecting loyalty in return.
Compensation
短所
Poor management, No retiree health coverage
社風
Busy work environment, profit-driven.
Pharmacy Manager (在職中) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年10月13日
Work could be rewarding when it comes to patient interaction but the business is mainly data and number driven. Customer review and satisfaction is highly valued and heavily counted on.
Busy and Fast Work Place
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Cape Coral, FL2018年10月13日
Great way to meet new people and work on customer service skills. Great place to work and start a new career. They provide good services and have great benefits
Very high turnover rate
Special Programs Coordinator (在職中) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018年10月13日
to many changes and reduced hours to much favoritism, lack of communication, supervisors make their own schedules and leave the floor often ,needs better training
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Work place
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Boynton Beach, FL2018年10月12日
Great place to work.I really like their working schedule.They gave me whatever hours I need.they treated with me so well.I really like the environment.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ 1報告する