Walgreensの社員レビュー

19,866 件のレビューを表示
okay place
Staff Pharmacist (現在は退職) –  Watauga, TX2017年12月15日
good place, but the pharmacists, like all employees, need a break to eat and relax. the pharmacist to technician ratio can be too high to protect the patients. there needs to be more overlap for the pharmacists - in the pharmacy - not in meetings.
computer system
no breaks
社風
Productive ,collaborative and good work environment .
Sales Associate/Stocker (現在は退職) –  Hesperia, CA2017年12月15日
Was a joy working for walgreens, they have wonderful staff .
The work environment is relaxed but productive .
The customers were wonderful as well.Was a wonderful opportunity!
An Adequate In-Between Job
Senior Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  San Tan Valley, AZ2017年12月15日
Every week your schedule changes so don't expect it to be the same week to week. EVEN IF THEY TELL YOU IT IN THE INTERVIEW. We've had multiple people quit because they couldn't plan vacations with their family.

Expect to work stressful shifts with customers that feel entitled. Expect to be belittled by customers and upper management.

This job in general is a go-between job as you find something else. This is a good first job for someone in their teens to early twenties. However it's not something to have for more than a year, a definitely not to make a career out of.
Lower Management, other Team Members
短所
Upper Management not knowing what goes on their own store, Horrible pay for whats expected. Stressful
Good student job
Photography Technician (現在は退職) –  Greenville, SC2017年12月15日
I was a cashier attendant and then I was promoted to photo technician. Glad I worked there to get the experience and have some money in my pocket while I was in school.
Rude customers
Fun and relaxed workplace
Cashier/Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Lebanon, MO2017年12月15日
Walgreen's is a good company to get into. You can always advance to management positions if you are interested. The workers are always nice. The management is laid back, but always makes sure you do your job. There different job opportunities with this company.
15-20% off at store
too much work
Shift Lead (現在は退職) –  Tucson, AZ2017年12月15日
No work/life balance. Had to beg to get days off. No more advancements. Have to work holidays and swing shifts sometimes working late til 11, then coming in next morning at 3.
Very competitive!
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Brooklyn, NY2017年12月15日
Working at Walgreen's was a great learning experience. Training was easy to grasp, and my coworkers were extremely friendly. I learned how to better serve the store customers. The job duties included stocking shelves, cashier and organizing incoming store products.
Terrible
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Providence, RI2017年12月15日
I worked in a very busy store, in the center of the city it's very busy at all hours of the day. I learned team working skills and how to provide better customer service. Store manager is terrible, but shift leaders are awesome. My coworkers were the best part.
flexible schedule
management
社風
summary
Store Associate (現在は退職) –  Miami-Dade County, FL2017年12月15日
every walgreens is not the same. my working experince with them was something new to me. just so happen all of my managers were from jamaica. there nothing wrong with that. but when pressure was on it was hard to understand them.
長所
rate of pay, discounts, the people that i came across each day
unrulely coustomers
Very friendly staff
SIMS Coordinator/Photo Laboratory (現在は退職) –  Paducah, KY 420032017年12月15日
This company is not for the weak. Customers come in sick and not feeling well and you have to be patient and kind. Show them they are very important.
社風
It was a great experience quick paced but friendly
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Long Beach, CA2017年12月14日
It was a great first job. I made new friends and learned new things. Gained great experience in the customer service field to take into new job sceneries.
Hour lunches
No employee discounts
社風
It all depends on your manager... proceed with caution
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Augusta, GA2017年12月14日
I had a great experience working at Walgreens until my most recent manager had started working at my store. Employee discount is decent and is combinable with clearance items. Paid time off increases as your time with the company increases. All employees start off at $9.

Its great if you can find a good, flexible and caring manager!
Employee discount, annual raises
Lack of advancement, Poor management
社風
Great place for a part-time job
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Bend, OR2017年12月14日
My managers at Walgreens were helpful and supportive, and willing to arrange a work schedule that didn't conflict with my college coursework. The most enjoyable part was working closely with my assistant managers and shift leads.
Great experience
Pharmacy Technician Internship (現在は退職) –  Añasco Zona Urbana, PR2017年12月14日
professional management , learned how to have a positive attitude while I working there very multicultural environment the hardest part of the job is to learn a lot of info in a vey short time period
Healthy Enviroment
Not working there
I loved working here
Overnight Cashier (現在は退職) –  Topeka, KS2017年12月14日
I enjoyed the company very much; unfortunately I had personal issues arise that affected my job so I had to leave quite suddenly. I would love to be allowed back at this company again.
discounts, health benifits
short breaks
社風
Good place to do clinicals
Pharmacy Technician Extern (現在は退職) –  Wichita, KS2017年12月14日
The satff was helpfull in teaching me what I needed to learn while there. I would recomend this as a place that wti could use again for student placement.
社風
Great benifits, Great enviromet. pay could be better
Customer Service Representative (在職中) –  Paradise Valley, AZ2017年12月14日
Walgreens makes alot of money. i think they should start the initial pay higher than what they offer. Other than that its a great company to work for, plenty of opportunity to grow.
社風
Not a terrible convenience store gig!
Cashier/Photo (現在は退職) –  Lakeway, TX2017年12月14日
Walgreen's is your typical convenience store/pharmacy. As a cashier your biggest challenge will be staying busy during slow hours along with cashing out difficult customers. Regular customers brighten up your day. Management was great, and attitude was laid back. There's room for advancement to photo and pharmacy positions. Benefits are great as well. It's very hard to get fired as long as you're putting in effort.
benefits, job security
短所
difficult to get schedule changes sometimes
Easy paced work environment
Beauty Consultant (現在は退職) –  Fayetteville, NC2017年12月14日
Daily tasks changed depending on which department you were scheduled in for the day. They are not very different from one another although sales pitches were addressed differently. Working throughout each different department (other than pharmacy) I learned about time management, and multitasking between customer service and setting displays.
長所
half hour lunch breaks, long shift hours go by quickly when busy, friendly coworkers and customers, always learning new things
短所
Typical retail stresses throughout holidays, tedious and unorganized stocking, rude customers
Great Job To Work For, Great Under Your Belt
Sales Associate (在職中) –  Baton Rouge, LA2017年12月14日
As long as youre at least a full time employee and your location has room for advancement, youre experience working for Walgreens will be enjoyable and beneficial.

総合評価