Walgreensの社員レビュー

24,025 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Great Job Lots of Work experience gained
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Sussex, WI2018年7月21日
Learned how to interact with customers on a day to day occasion, became a part of the Walgreens team, helped with customer questions. The best part of the job was working in the photo department, I would build canvases, print posters and teach customers how to use our photo development software. The hardest part of the job was shoveling snow in the winter and salting the parking lot
30 min break
Break was unpaid
Quick Paced
Beauty Consultant (現在は退職) –  Fort Smith, AR2018年7月21日
A typical day was to clock in on time, make sure your uniform was appropriate and to take breaks on time. I learned a lot since it was my first job, how to handle returns, front items & overall basic cashier work. The hardest part of the job was when the lines would get backed up or coupons didn't work correctly. I felt like I was valued and did receive a bonus and a higher position for great customer service.
Fun Job
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Morehead City, NC2018年7月21日
Over all, It was a decently fun job. I learned a lot. if you are younger and get a job like this, all of the older people will take you under their wing & help you figure out the job.
長所
great people to work with
no overtime
社風
One thing stands out: low wages.
Shift Leader (在職中) –  Hometown, IL2018年7月21日
The only good thing about working at Walgreens wasn't directly related to the company, it was my co-workers and employees. The pay is far too low for what you're asked to do, the company does not give the store enough hours to keep it fully staffed and as a result you are forced to push yourself to do the job of 2 people, provided someone doesn't call off and you're doing 3 jobs. It can be rewarding to assist a customer who truly needs it, but most are as ungrateful as the company that you work for.
長所
a steady paycheck at a large company
短所
the paycheck won't be as much as it should be
社風
fun job but poor management
desinated hitter (在職中) –  Oakland, TN2018年7月21日
there was a lot of favoritism between management and co workers
some people got what they wanted more often than not while others did not
customers were amazing
fast paced environment
Busy
Certified Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Carthage, MO2018年7月21日
Very very busy workplace. This is something a person must get used to. Not much time for you to think. Very good pay. Good career advancement. Just be prepared to runaroumd alot.
Fun place to work
shift lead (現在は退職) –  Fountain, CO2018年7月21日
I enjoyed working with my team members. But the biggest joy was the Customers over 8 years you get to know there day to day shoping habits and there ups and downs . Always trying to save them that time by havi g the items ready for them .
社風
Not a terrible place to work, but out of touch
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Edmond, OK2018年7月21日
As with many larger corporations, it seemed that those in high positions were so far removed from reality that the procedures were unrealistic and illogical.
社風
This company is phucked up
Cashier and Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年7月20日
Too "white" not nearly enough diversity. It's majority white male. Managers flirt with cashiers which is very inappropriate.

There's lack of help on the front-end, high theft on health and beauty. Managers slow to respond
It's a job
社風
I LOVED my job at Walgreens!
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Pasadena, TX2018年7月20日
I loved my job. I wanted to make it a career. I regret taking the job advancement because I have a passion with Walgreens. I didn't mean for it to turn into that. It just happened (:
社風
The team makes the job enjoyable
Head Photo Technician (在職中) –  Lynchburg, VA2018年7月20日
Prior to new CEO Walgreens was a great place to work for. After the new CEO it could use improvement. Having a great staff allows the work day to go by.
社風
I really enjoyed my intenship at walgreens
Pharmacy technician intern (現在は退職) –  Owensboro, KY2018年7月20日
I didn't work there my internship was just there however they treated me like one of the team members. They taught me to do everything that they do in the pharmacy.
Treated great
short breaks
Learning oppurtunities
Pharmacy Clerk (現在は退職) –  Dallas, TX2018年7月20日
A typical day at work is very busy, sometimes the shift would go into overtime because all the work wasn't done. Very good learning opportunities but only for a short time.
社風
Very nice place to work. The people there are caring and compassionate.
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Wichita Falls, TX2018年7月20日
I had an emergency happen within my family so I had to take a leave of absence and ended up having to quit. The staff were all very understanding of my situation.
autonomous working
Nurse Practitioner (現在は退職) –  Las Vegas, NV2018年7月20日
independent, healthcare clinic, provider sets tone for work day.
flexible work and shift schedule helped stay on
upper management support for providers during the time period referred above helped.
breaks adequate, however unable to take them on schedule
Need better management
Pharmacy technician (在職中) –  Trenton, NJ2018年7月20日
Due to the lack of proper and professional management team the rest of the staff is lacking in opportunities to grow within company as well as outside
Hours
社風
Walgreens is not a good company to work for...
Customer Care Operator (現在は退職) –  Muscle Shoals, AL2018年7月20日
So, granted if you have no other options and are desperate, take the job...because it's a job. It was mostly laid back and simple. You just sit in a chair all day. But always look for something better. Not only is the pay terrible for Walgreens to be such a large company ($10) but the turnover rate is just as bad. Mainly because they give you snacks instead of raises like we're children. Money talks. For students, they're so cheap that they do not reimburse you like any other major corporation would. They will only if you are seeking a degree in pharmacy. Not nursing (like I was) or technical. It's ridiculous that a healthcare business would not invest in its employees seeking a health science degree. I worked w/ women who have been there for years and still only made 12-14 hourly. Definitely underpaid. I couldn't afford to invest in a 401k. $800 every two weeks, no overtime for my dept. Some depts have mandatory overtime though. Do not get comfortable. Just use this job as a stepping stone until you either graduate or find a better one. Goodness knows they're using you.
Steady but low check
Underpaid
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 4いいえ報告する
Upper management is stressful
Assistant Store Manager (在職中) –  Hoffman Estates, IL2018年7月19日
I guess it really depends on your manager of making your life stressful at work. there is no life and work balance. Also my opinion doesn’t matter when coming up with new ideas.
Great Job
Shift Lead Manager (在職中) –  Lake Mary, FL2018年7月19日
Great company to work for, have learned a lot of great skills and am able to do my best everyday. This job is a good balance between soft skills like managing people and tasks and labor.
corporate pharmacy
Staff Pharmacist (現在は退職) –  Chillicothe, MO2018年7月19日
understaffed and bullied by management. I received almost no training on their complicated pharmacy computer system. They tried to short change me on unused vacation time when I left.
can't think of any