Walgreensの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 28,272 件見つかりました 28,273 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
Productive work place
Pharmacy technician (在職中) –  175-06 hillside ave Jamaica ny2019年5月26日
Walgreen's is a wonderful .company that allows you to gain alot of experience but needs to improve on the required breaks. So staff can stay focus. Workflow is Everyone business so we need all employees to be team players
Friendly staff
Walgreens Review
Team Member (現在は退職) –  Ossining, NY2019年5月26日
Working at Walgreens was great, love the customers and working with the employees, managers were very good at keeping employees on track on what they need it to do on a daily basis.
Employees
Assistant Manager Retail (現在は退職) –  Morgantown, KY2019年5月26日
They say they care but in reality they don’t
They don’t give enough hours to run the store properly
It seems most everyone is always in a stressed mood
Discount
No set shifts
社風
Too much work for little compensation
SALES ASSOCIATE (在職中) –  Raleigh, NC2019年5月26日
Over worked and under paid. Little to no input in the day to day operation. Open all year long, including major holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving.
社風
Great company to work for
Asst manager (現在は退職) –  San Antonio, TX2019年5月26日
Company as a whole promotes from within. If you are a hard worker you WILL be promoted:) Management is pretty much Great depending on what store you work at.
社風
Not a good company to work for
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  East Greenbush, NY2019年5月26日
Not good pay other places hiring for a lot more. no advancement even after 2 years and asking for full time and day shifts. stressful, because we do not know the system no help in learning the system not there long enough to learn the system customers complain.
Like working with customers
No advancments, or pay
improved my customer service
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Bartlett, TN2019年5月26日
cashiering at the beginning of my shift
rotating makes the job easier
i really enjoyed the customer base
stocking
rotates
to cold
Decent
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Memphis, TN2019年5月26日
Sometimes management can be a pain in the rear and if u want any promotions it will take a while. They take hours away from the employees and gives them to the shift leads and their favorites
Meet Great People, Flexible
Management, Salary
社風
Nice, pleasant environment to work in.
Shift Leader (現在は退職) –  Opelika, AL2019年5月26日
I had been employed at Walgreens for over 16 years. It was an absolute fantastic company to work for. When it came to career advancement, I was not satisfied.
長所
The benefits are absolutely amazing.
短所
Career advancement was my only disappointment.
Walgreens Review
Family Nurse Practitioner (在職中) –  Knoxville, TN 379182019年5月26日
Company is ok to work for. Unfortunately, the company has been consolidating in upper management and the word is the Knoxville market may get taken over. Schedule used to be flexible, not anymore. Unable to keep new hires due to poor training.
Casual work environment
CERTIFIED PHARMACY TECH I (在職中) –  Chandler, AZ2019年5月26日
Walgreens central services is pretty casual place to work. Unfortunately they do make certain decisions that are not in the best interest of their current employees. There is no quick advancement unless you have prior experience. The pay is on the low end compared to other companies.
社風
Consistent yet satisfying throughout the day.
Loader/Unloader (在職中) –  Perrysburg, OH2019年5月26日
Overall I love the job I think it's great their is just the only one DC in Ohio so relocation to this area is difficult. I love being paid to work out as well as do a job that is consistent all night long. There is never a slow or dull moment. I would love to continue pursuing a career in this field.
長所
Paid lunches, allowed to listen to music
短所
Relocation, really only for state to state
社風
If the other employees were not just out for themselves & literally running that store like high school it would have been much better
Cashier (在職中) –  Wilkesboro, NC2019年5月26日
My manager was a good guy, some fellow employees were ok to work with but the hours are all over the place & the pay is not so great either, good discounts though!
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Phoenix, AZ2019年5月26日
Amazing place to work, great co workers and always something to do. Fast paced and very busy. Adequate hours. Some room for promotions, but can take years.
Don't work here
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Anonymous review2019年5月26日
I have several years of retail experience and Walgreens is the worst store I have worked for. I would not work there again, even if I was desperate! At my location, I had coworkers who are similar to high school mean girls and I had a manager who would take part in the catty gossip and would take sides. None of my coworkers liked this manager except for these two girls she gossiped with (thankfully this manager is retiring soon). If you are scheduled to work with people you do not like, your shift will seem like it'll never end as Walgreens is a "teamwork" environment, and you HAVE to talk to the people you do not like in order to finish your task list so you can leave!
I made a small mistake during one of my shifts (I did not check the bathrooms at the beginning of my shift as the store was insanely busy and several people called out) and my assistant store manager brought me to his office and interrogated me, made me fill out a disciplinary notice, and proceeded to tell me how he does not trust me and the employees he hired after me are basically putting me to shame because they are better. Obviously comparing me to other coworkers is highly unprofessional, and will not make your employees want to work harder or feel as though they are respected within the company. My time at Walgreens was absolutely pathetic, I know I did a great job working there and tried my best, as customers recognized this and wrote my name in the surveys complimenting me. Whereas not many of my coworkers even received that recognition!
Flexible hours, employee discount
短所
Short breaks, unreasonable expectations, unprofessional management
Efficient and enlightening!
Pharmacist Technician (現在は退職) –  Macomb, IL2019年5月25日
When I worked at Walgreen pharmacy I learned something new every day. It is one of the first jobs ever that I had to go home and study, so I can be a better work for the team. It was also a fast pace job. We had almost 500 customers a day coming in and wanted their prescription filled.
Inconsistent Hours
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  Moore, OK 731702019年5月25日
I was supposed to work 2 days a week but was called in almost everyday. There were employees that just decided to not show up. Also, the cashiers are more than cashiers but are not paid accordingly. I was also given work with no explanation of how to do it, or what all needed to be done. I don't think it is any one particular persons fault, the system is just a mess. There was little communication about breaks or anything at all.
社風
Work here if you'd like to be miserable
Certified Immunizing Pharmacy Manager (在職中) –  Bronx, NY2019年5月25日
More like the Walmart of pharmacy. Walgreens will cut costs in every possible way they can. Employee moral is very low and there is a lot of micro managing. I highly would not suggest working here if you want to have any type of happiness in your life. Constant conference calls on my day off and management giving conflicting information are 2 of the most annoying things.
Male controlled
ASSISTANT MANAGER (現在は退職) –  Virginia Beach, VA2019年5月25日
Not a happy company to work for. Most of the employees where young or school aged and management would allow smoking outside the building about every hour, so nothing every got done.
too many hours
社風
Another one bite the dust.
Cashier/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Warren, MI2019年5月25日
This company has went down hill in the 17 years that I have worked for it. Employees lost many perks and benefits when the stock market fell. Six months later the stock prices where higher than before the fall. Employees never received any thing back. Hours and staffing has been cut to the point that work expected far outweighs the actual work that can be accomplished.
To many too list.