Walgreensの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 28,182 件見つかりました 28,208 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
New managment was agresive and has a distain for prior military employes
Assistant Store Manager (現在は退職) –  Wasilla, AK2019年5月21日
This company is the number one opioid distributor in the nation. New District and store manager do not follow corporate stated values the finding leaders and promoting the hiring the prior military personnel in Alaska they have aggressively driven all prior military out of their stores. The Wasilla store had the lowest turnover rate company-wide until the recent placement have the new district manager and store manager.
短所
Not enough Staffing, pharmacies always overwhelmed, High turnover, and poor leadership skills from the managers
They were understanding
Beauty Consultant (現在は退職) –  Phoenix, AZ2019年5月21日
It was a good company that you can move up in but I was looking for something better that would be a better fit for me to make more money . I know they is better opportunities out thirsty for me
Good schedule
Short breaks
Awful
Staff Pharmacist (現在は退職) –  Shreveport, LA2019年5月21日
Never want to work for them again. Don't care about employees or customers and only care about bottom line profits. Getting worse as time goes by and job security has gone out the window.
great place to work
Sims Coordinator/Service Clerk (現在は退職) –  Albany, GA2019年5月21日
learned leadership skills and responsibility with this job. in charge on ordering and receiving stock. great atmosphere and great co workers made things easy
flexible hours
money
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Saint Cloud, FL2019年5月21日
A good place to work part time or full time. Starting out salary is above minimum wage. Job can be stressful and rewarding at times. You learn new things in different departments.
短所
Short breaks, no benefits with part time, may lose hours, work holidays
社風
Very easy fun work environment with great benefits
Beauty Consultant/Makeup Artist (sales) (在職中) –  Mesquite, TX2019年5月21日
Would highly recommend this company with flexibility and care for employees. Always something to do and very helpful if there is in any confusion with any task, also room to grow as move threw different departments wether it’s pharmacy or beauty and management.
Great part-time job
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (在職中) –  Tomball, TX2019年5月21日
Walgreens is also flexible for college students and Interns. Those wanting to advance to the pharmacy must be serious and persistent. No-call no-shows are not tolerated at Walgreens, just like any other company!
Flexibility
Advancement
社風
I did not care for working there.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Scottsdale Az2019年5月21日
I felt that I was in the dark the whole time I was there. I didn’t even know who my managers name was. When a employee had a break or lunch there was only one person at a time in the lunch room. So there goes your so social skills.
社風
Drug store with a purpose
/ Assistant Manager (現在は退職) –  Memphis, TN2019年5月21日
This company I was hired when I was young but a very good company to work for up to this day good customer service skills good people skills good pay with very good benefits.
社風
It depends on your leadership.
Designated Hitter (在職中) –  Shawnee, OK2019年5月21日
Walgreens could be a GREAT place to work! It just depends on who your leader is. Donations are a great part of Walgreens. I love donations. I love multitasking, I don't love when management can treat you badly.
PTO, Donations, Flexible hours, Holiday pay, thorough training
Hour cuts, Poor recognition, Age restrictions
fast paced
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Richmond Hill, GA2019年5月21日
A typical day at work would be filling prescriptions, answering phone calls and assisting the pharmacist. I learned a lot about prescription medicine and insurance.
社風
Good place to work with friendly co workers
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Malden, MO2019年5月21日
Co workers encourage you and make it a positive work place. The hardest thing about working for Walgreen's is that they are always changing the rules and procedures. It can sometimes feel overwhelming to keep up with each week.
社風
not condusive to any one in who has been in the military
Assistant Store Manager (現在は退職) –  minnesota2019年5月21日
I thought going into this job from the military program would be a good opportunity but i soon learned that it was not. the stores i was at had workers that had very to no respect for you you. the store managers never took the time to train me. if you were a non com in the military you will not like the job their is no real leadership in the management side i tried to talk with my district manager she just pushed my concern's off. If you have a family you will never see them as you will work 5 days on and 1 day off.
Walgreens
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Plymouth, IN2019年5月21日
The time working here, I learned a lot about all the products the store carried. It was easy for me to know where the products were in order to best help the customers. I over all liked working at Walgreens. I enjoyed interacting and seeing the normal day to day customers that always came in. Over all experience with the company wasn't bad at all. If I had to go and work retail again, I would go back to Walgreens as my first choice.
Chaos
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Starkville, ms2019年5月21日
You spend over half your day with the people you work with. Not everyday is going to peaches & cream. I quit working at Walgreens because of the chaos and disrespect from employees. I started having butterflies in stomach before I had to be at work and shortly after that, anxiety/ panic attacks. It was not good for my health. Horrible!
Offer pharmacy classes
Attitudes, rudeness
Customer Service Representative (現在は退職) –  LA2019年5月21日
Company only cares about numbers, you are to be super customer friendly when managers are jerks, including upper management. Total stress to beat the numbers game. Advancement is not gotten by hard work, it is gotten by favoritism.
Great for college students who need to learn work challanges, flex schedule and customer service. Expect to work!

Also and this is important. Walgreens uses scare tactics to improve performance.
Co- workers, 401k, Health Insurance
To many to list.
Great place to work.
Certified Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Mesquite, TX2019年5月21日
Walgreens is a very organized and highly efficient business. The pharmacy is inside the store but almost exists on it's own. It has separate offices & rules & regulations therefore it seems like a small company & not the huge conglomerate it is.
Great pay
短所
Long hours, very few breaks
社風
Great company to work for
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2019年5月21日
Obviously, Walgreens is a long standing company with a great reputation. Great benefits. Advancement opportunities. Fast paced environment. Great people to work with.
社風
It was a great experience
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Jersey City, NJ2019年5月21日
Love meeting and Greeting customers. I know for sure my customer service was great and also me making my schedule time always on time. Making sure my cash register was never short at all times. Being very respectful
understandable
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Port Arthur, TX2019年5月21日
I enjoyed working there. I wish i never left, they were flexible while i was in highschool. I had a great experience and would recommend to anyone to apply.
申請されたプロフィール