Walgreensの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 28,158 件見つかりました 28,159 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
I was hired at Rite-Aid when it was bought by Walgreens. Hourly wage went up, hours were more available, manangment very helpful.
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Massachusetts2019年5月18日
I was originally hired by Rite-Aid. The store was eventually bought by Walgreen's. They immediately increased the minimum hourly wage for a technician. When the states minimum wage went up, the company increased our minimum again because they wanted us to make more than the states minimum wage. Our hours went up and the new management is very clear on what their goals are and what improvement they want to see. Overall, a good company to work for.
Sucks!
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Matawan, NJ2019年5月18日
Overworked, underpaid, customers were awful as was management. Working on Christmas, and all holidays as Walgreens is never closed. Must be in the clique also to get any sort of good hours and not treated poorly.
20% discounts
短所
Scheduling, low pay, work every holiday, overworked under staffed.
社風
Long hours and fast paced , rewarding work
Staff Pharmacist (現在は退職) –  Columbus, MS2019年5月18日
Hard work and long hours , but rewarding work. Excellent pay, great benefits and chance to transfer to other cities/states are easy within the company. You are given the equipment to do accurate work and had great check points to prevent errors. When working in different stores , everything was arranged the same and workflow was easy to follow.
長所
Discounts at amusement parks, hotels and cellphone companies
短所
Hard work, strict metrics, high expectations
Going downhill from here
Customer Service Associate (CSA) (在職中) –  IL2019年5月18日
Walgreens used to be a fun place to work. They are getting way to cheap and they never really praise all the work the employees do. Having no hours means a lot of people are having their hours cut a lot. Even someone who is fulltime and is not getting their guaranteed full time hours. They do have wonderful benefits and discounts for you though.
No hours
社風
Good for experience. Terrible for your health.
Shift Floor Lead (在職中) –  Michigan2019年5月18日
Good for the experience aspect, but bad for your health work-life balance social life mental emotional physical health. I wasted 3 years of my life here and I'm so glad they canned me. The money wasn't worth all the BS I went through. And the trauma obtained by such circumstance.
No thanks
短所
Hours, scheduling, work-life balance, selling your soul, etc....
Segregated Work Area
Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  San Bernardino, CA2019年5月18日
My hardest part of the job is being able to do my job. I am asked to do specific jobs while contradicted as in answering multiple phone calls while dealing with many patients in drive thru and in store patients, with very little help.
Meetings and some coaching
短所
solutions were not practiced, coaching was poor
A good entry level job.
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Gilbert, AZ2019年5月18日
There were no set positions available; you could work a cashier shift to a stocking/pushing shift, to beauty to photo. When we got a new assistant manager, the work environment negatively shifted.
benefits, coworkers, discount
uncertain daily placement
Good temporary job
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE / CASHIER (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2019年5月18日
It is a good college job. I enjoyed the people and the pay was decent, I didn’t think that the hours were compatible with having kids and we had two kids in two years and we moved so I had to quit.
Discounts
30 minute lunches
Its okay
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Bloomfield, NJ2019年5月18日
This job is very by the book, your job is not guaranteed. You have to come in on time and leave on time. You have to do your job and follow the managers instructions. If you listen and follow their lead you'll be fine.
Management is horrible
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2019年5月18日
Honestly only took this job because the convenience of location, it's very close to my house. The management is horrible, bad attitude and take no consideration for basic retail staff.
Compensation is fair
短所
Poor management and scheduling is ridiculous
社風
There is no law but the manager law
Designated Hitter (在職中) –  Tigard, OR2019年5月17日
No one can have an opinion of how to do things without being put down. Most aren't even heard. We are worked harder than is realistic and there is nearly no recognition or if we are recognized, it is to point out all the things that we are doing wrong. I was told that I would be advancing rapidly, but have thus far been stuck in the same position. Manager is abysmal and knows absolutely nothing about what it takes to actually keep the store running. Would rather staff focus more on tasks than the actual customer care that we are supposed to be well known for.
easy to get hired
incompetent management
Culture is a mess
Assistant Store Manager (在職中) –  Biloxi, WA2019年5月17日
I took this job hoping it would be a great environment, even if the pay was lower than I expected. I had reservations, due to the fact that the company required me to start as a trainee, despite multiple BA's and running a business already when I was hired - still I wanted something new.

Worst decision I ever made. I met some great people and learned some new things, but those two small things do not out weigh the rest of my negative experience. No work life balance, threatened with demotion if availability is not 24/7/365, expected to produce results despite having no leverage with middle management.
長所
Some stores have great personnel and management
短所
Poor pay, jinky benefits, poor management, no work life balance
Horrible place to work
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Fresno, CA2019年5月17日
I work front-register and I show up and I immediately want to leave. It's a god-awful place to work at and work for. My manager is an idiot who doesn't have a single clue on how to schedule properly.
lots
社風
Fast paced but pleasant place to work.
Administrative Assistant (現在は退職) –  7003 Presidents Drive, Orlando, FL 328092019年5月17日
Walgreens is a Great Company to work for. Very established been in business since 1901. Walgreens was My first job. I started while a Senior in High School and I stayed for more than 23 years.
Okay
CSA - Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  North Carolina2019年5月17日
Good job, doing more work than what salary pays. Especially if other people arent doing their jobs while on clock, some people work hard and some people dont
社風
Was good with good workers
Head Photo Specialist (現在は退職) –  Hamilton, MT2019年5月17日
The part of the job then ' was when another company bought into Walgreens Drugs' The Hours where taken away from Workers' positions where also taken away' The Corporates office was doing the schedules for workers !! workers that had a lot of sonority ' in the company, weren't treated fairly. The management was poorly .work was a lot Drama .
got to have a break
短所
was called to work on your break if it was busy
社風
Do not care about their employees
Pharmacist (在職中) –  Smyrna, GA2019年5月17日
The company does not care about their employees and are constantly cutting hours and benefits. The workplace culture is toxic. The hardest part of the job is that management will not back you up.
fun and easy
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Orlando, FL2019年5月17日
the work envoriment is clean and nice the people their are nice to work with the managers their are realy nice and understanding as well you will get the help that you need while yo working their for the company
長所
free food and long lunch
long lunch
Repetitive work,401k,Health benefits
Order Selector (在職中) –  Dayville, CT2019年5月17日
A typical day for an order selector is filling store orders, helping coworkers with orders, keep clean working areas. Can be extra busy during holidays, but then slows down to normal hours.
長所
Free raffles, no smoking on premises, some free snacks/lunches
社風
Great company to work for.
Shift Leader (現在は退職) –  Grand Prairie, TX2019年5月17日
Enjoyed working with people. Everyday was an learning day. Always room for advancements.
I liked the way Walgreens helped health organizations and to instill in everyone to be happy and healthy!
Pot luck lunched