WalgreensのCashierポジションの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 1,279 件見つかりました 28,170 件のレビューを見る
社風
Walgreens is a place to work if you like to meet new customers.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Frisco, TX2019年5月14日
Walgreens is place where you can meet new customers everyday. You get new experience every day from different customers. Everybody is nice as long as you treat them with respect and help them out with they problems.
長所
You taking lunch breaks. They give you enough time to eat.
Great place to work at
Cashier (在職中) –  Saint Louis County, MO2019年5月14日
I have worked at Walgreens for about 6 months now and I love it. I love my co-workers, managers, and the overall experience. It has taught me many things and helped me meet many people.
社風
Don't work here if you have anxiety or want a life.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Baltimore, MD2019年5月13日
I applied when I was stuck in a strange city desperate for work with no car and there was a Walgreens within walk of where I was living.
Throughout the time I worked for this company I was able to transfer 4 times and worked in several different states. But over time the company cared more about the almighty dollar than their employees and awful customers were able to get their butts kissed even with they harassed the bottom of the line employees.
Raises were almost non existent and the company expected you do do everything at once while barely paying minimum wage.
And god forbids you get sick. Their attendance policy is awful.
短所
awful customer, awful management, poor hours, inconsistent shifts, terrible pay
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ 1報告する
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Richardson, TX 750812019年5月13日
I lovedworking there but even working full time I couldn't make ends meet. I looked for a second job and found one working overnight. The new job meant that my availability at Walgreens would go from 7am-10pm to 9am-9pm. Walgreens managers would not let me change my availability and the new job was offering me more hours and better pay. I felt I had no choice, financially but to leave Walgreens.
長所
Great benefits and work place
Low pay, no flexibility.
Cashier (在職中) –  Lake Zurich, IL2019年5月09日
No fixed schedule, you get one 15 minute break and 1 thirty minute unpaid lunch break, you usually work 8 hour shift depending on your position. If you are managment you don't get breaks you eat on the go..
長所
Benefits
短所
Ok at best
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Carrollton, TX2019年5月08日
It depends on the store you work at. Some stores have strict managers that make you work the whole 8 hours, while some stores are more relaxed about stocking. Also customers can come in and complain about the discounts especially when the computer doesn't take the discount.
Discount at the store
社風
Not a good place to work management sucks they do to much favortism
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Lake Charles, LA2019年5月06日
Not a good place to work they dont care about their employees only about the dollar bill and too much favortism with management they all snakes.that company is bad news to work for
短所
Management sucks they sit in the office and do nothing
Lousy place to work
Cashier,Pharm Tech (現在は退職) –  Albemarle, NC2019年5月02日
Terrible place to work.They use you,calling you in to work extra shifts when people call out, but when you want days off and put it in the computer well in advance they don't always honor it.Assistant manager made mistake on schedule even after time off had been approved and then expected staff to work anyways or get coverage.Allow certain employees to goof off,take prolonged breaks, etc. , but the employees who work hard, get job done, come in to cover absences, and work extra shifts are never appreciated for what they do.District people don't reply to concerns or complaints from employees about managers.They will use and abuse you
社風
The branch I worked at was great
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Searcy, AR2019年4月24日
But it was closed. I don't have much insight into the one that's still open. It's definitely bigger and they're open all night, but I never had to deal with that.
relaxing environment
Can be boring sometimes
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
社風
I enjoyed working at Walgreens for many reasons. There is good teamwork and I enjoyed working with the public.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Greenville, SC2019年4月24日
Fast paced, great customer service, teamwork, pleasant atmosphere. Paying attention to the customers needs, making sure customers are finding what they are looking for in the store.
長所
Working as a team to provide excellent customer service!!
短所
I wish the pay was better
All depends on management
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Des Moines, IA2019年4月23日
Management was great when I started but manager got a promotion and new manager made the work environment horrible. He also wouldn't consider me for a promotion unlike first manager, he couldn't find someone who would do all the work I did for the low pay I worked for.
I was a Customer service
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Fresno, CA2019年4月23日
I was a customer service associate . I work where ever they needed me , but mostly a cashier. I loved working here . If I had a chance to go back and work for them I will.
社風
it's good for a college student
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Nashville, TN2019年4月23日
If you can't or don't want to stand for 8 hrs this is not the job for you. Weird hours. Saturday hanging sale tags sucks hard on your back and body. customers are rude
Not a good place
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Henderson, NV 890152019年4月21日
I worked there for almost a year and it was horrible. The promise of being moved off the register and learning new things was a joke. Management just sat in the back and didnt do anything.
短所
Short breaks, mo advances, no raises
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
Lack
Walgreens Cashier (現在は退職) –  Aurora, IL2019年4月18日
I never liked working at Walgreens I didn’t feel confórmale the mangers were really rude and disrespectful , sometimes I would have fun but sometimes I wouldn’t
社風
Great company with great benefits
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Hot Springs, AR2019年4月18日
I was just a cashier and only quit because I had to relocate. If I had to do it again I never would have left the company. They paid fairly. They had great benefits after 1 year. And if I would have stayed there was room to grow within the company.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Easy but slow
Walgreens Cashier (在職中) –  York, NE2019年4月18日
I would love to stay at the job, but unfortunately I’m being forced to move earlier than planned. It is a slow paced job, leaving you time to get your stuff done and put of there easily on time.
Discount
Short breaks, low discount
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 2報告する
社風
Nice coworkers but poor management
Walgreens Cashier (現在は退職) –  Provo utah2019年4月16日
I was originally supposed to work one day a week as I’m in school however the manager kept scheduling me to work almost every day and when I told him that I wouldn’t be able to work some days he threatened to fire me.
15% off of all Walgreens brand items
Poor management and hours
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
Safe work place, thats productive
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2019年4月16日
Walgreens made me love going to work, there were a lot of good co workers that treat me like a part of a team, working on goals, for the best customer service
N/a
Ogden-cashier (現在は退職) –  Naamans Road, Pa2019年4月16日
While I worked at Walgreens it was a pretty okay job, I would definitely recommend to others if in need of a New job with flexible hours. I enjoyed working there.
N/A