Walgreensの社員レビュー

24,029 件のレビューを表示
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Walgreens is not a good company to work for...
Customer Care Operator (現在は退職) –  Muscle Shoals, AL2018年7月20日
So, granted if you have no other options and are desperate, take the job...because it's a job. It was mostly laid back and simple. You just sit in a chair all day. But always look for something better. Not only is the pay terrible for Walgreens to be such a large company ($10) but the turnover rate is just as bad. Mainly because they give you snacks instead of raises like we're children. Money talks. For students, they're so cheap that they do not reimburse you like any other major corporation would. They will only if you are seeking a degree in pharmacy. Not nursing (like I was) or technical. It's ridiculous that a healthcare business would not invest in its employees seeking a health science degree. I worked w/ women who have been there for years and still only made 12-14 hourly. Definitely underpaid. I couldn't afford to invest in a 401k. $800 every two weeks, no overtime for my dept. Some depts have mandatory overtime though. Do not get comfortable. Just use this job as a stepping stone until you either graduate or find a better one. Goodness knows they're using you.
Steady but low check
Underpaid
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 5いいえ報告する
Upper management is stressful
Assistant Store Manager (在職中) –  Hoffman Estates, IL2018年7月19日
I guess it really depends on your manager of making your life stressful at work. there is no life and work balance. Also my opinion doesn’t matter when coming up with new ideas.
Great Job
Shift Lead Manager (在職中) –  Lake Mary, FL2018年7月19日
Great company to work for, have learned a lot of great skills and am able to do my best everyday. This job is a good balance between soft skills like managing people and tasks and labor.
corporate pharmacy
Staff Pharmacist (現在は退職) –  Chillicothe, MO2018年7月19日
understaffed and bullied by management. I received almost no training on their complicated pharmacy computer system. They tried to short change me on unused vacation time when I left.
can't think of any
uncaring corporation
Cashier
Cashier Clerk/Photo Technician (現在は退職) –  Bermuda Dunes, CA2018年7月19日
Retail definitely has its ups and downs, however, I did find that Walgreens tried to provide a positive environment. My employers at the time were understanding and interested in your life.
Comprehensive
Beauty Consultant (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2018年7月19日
I learned plenty beneficial and social skills working at Walgreens that help me to better problem solve with people. Working here was an experience and I have accomplished and benefited as much as I can from this company and would recommend anyone to work here.
workplace
Warehouse Employee (在職中) –  Vernon, IL2018年7月19日
The positive of Walgreen are the benefits. The negatives of Walgreen is that it's long hours and can be very stressful. They continue to take the benefits from us, especially when an employee has been with the company for 27 years.
insurance
社風
Greay place to work i would recommend to anyone
CSA - Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Shelby, NC2018年7月19日
I loved working for Walgreens it was one of the best jobs I had. Hate it ended the way it did. The managers and employees are amazing they treat you with respect and do everything they can to help you
good overall
Beauty Advisor (現在は退職) –  Queens, NY2018年7月19日
it was nice working there and it was a diverse environment. not bad at all, i felt respected but at times felt like i was treated differently. but it wasn't bad.
長所
good
短所
bad
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はいいいえ報告する
fun and great workplace
Manager (現在は退職) –  Hicksville, NY2018年7月19日
Walgreens is a very open company, willing to train and produce able and smart employees that tend to the customers' needs. Management works very hard to build a bridge between employees and upper-management. Looking for ways to improve and new ways to make the company more efficient and to overall bring a satisfactory experience, not just for the customers but for the employees as well.
Comfortable
Shift Manager (在職中) –  Meadville, PA2018年7月19日
Walgreens is a great place to work. Very relaxed and .managment is willing to work with schedules and any scheduling issues. Everyone is friendly and it is very comfortable to work there
社風
nice coworkers made the day go by nicely
Pharmacy Intern (現在は退職) –  Mint Hill, NC2018年7月19日
nice place to work with great coworkers. the work itself was pretty busy making the days go by faster. the customers could be difficult at times but overall manageable.
No comment
Senior Certified Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Alabama2018年7月19日
Generally, if the company as a whole operated on the same principles and the culture was the same across the board it would be a great place to work. Thanks
社風
Work is work, easy if it is done efficiently.
CERTIFIED PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2018年7月19日
I enjoy what I do, just not with all of the pressure of meeting numbers. The hardest part of the job is dealing with management who do not understand what your job entails everyday.
Ambiente de paz donde se puede trabajar individual o en equipo
Práctica en todas las áreas del recetario (現在は退職) –  Mayagüez Municipio, PR2018年7月19日
Ambiente de paz donde se puede trabajar individual o en equipo
Walgreens Pharmacy
Lead Senior Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Indpendence, Kentucky2018年7月19日
Great company to work for. Has it's ups and downs like eveywhere else. Over all , the best ! Cannot complain. Has taught me a lot about being a pharmacy technician.
Horrible
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年7月19日
Working as a Cashier here was terrible. The hours were never stable and I had to close the store or work overnight. I let management know I could not work overnight due to school and they did not care. I left after 3 months and was glad to do so. The pay is way too low for what is expected and items are priced way too high. Customers always complained about the price and left the store.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Great coworkers terrible corporate leadership
Senior Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Illinois2018年7月19日
Coworkers strive hard to meet the expectations of leadership but the efforts rarely get reciprocated. The harder you work the more it seems they take away. Corporate cuts hours until you can barely keep up with daily demand, then cuts alittle bit more. Employees do their best but it seems the corporate side is focused more at cutting costs then providing quality customer experiences.
Flexible schedules
Fun, but stressful
Management Internship (現在は退職) –  Texas2018年7月18日
Good environment to learn how to work with people. Management tends to side with the employees, but it is unfortunate that Walgreens is not closed on ANY holidays and everyone is required to work atleast two of the major holidays.
長所
Discounts, first dibbs on discounted items
短所
hours are everywhere, never have a set schedule
Fun and family oriented
Shift Supervisor (在職中) –  Susanville, CA2018年7月18日
Walgreens is welcoming and fun to work for. Hands down 1 of the best jobs I've ever had. Management takes special interests in everyone who desires to advance within the store or company.
申請されたプロフィール