Walgreensの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 25,317 件見つかりました 25,321 件のレビューを見る
並べ替え: トップレビュー | 総合評価 | 回答日
社風
Busy work environment, profit-driven.
Pharmacy Manager (在職中) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年10月13日
Work could be rewarding when it comes to patient interaction but the business is mainly data and number driven. Customer review and satisfaction is highly valued and heavily counted on.
Busy and Fast Work Place
Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Cape Coral, FL2018年10月13日
Great way to meet new people and work on customer service skills. Great place to work and start a new career. They provide good services and have great benefits
Very high turnover rate
Special Programs Coordinator (在職中) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018年10月13日
to many changes and reduced hours to much favoritism, lack of communication, supervisors make their own schedules and leave the floor often ,needs better training
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
Work place
Sales Associate (現在は退職) –  Boynton Beach, FL2018年10月12日
Great place to work.I really like their working schedule.They gave me whatever hours I need.they treated with me so well.I really like the environment.
Overload employees
Senior Certified Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Spring Grove, IL2018年10月12日
They require too much from the employees with limited hours. It's very stressful, not enough training to the employees, and limited staff. All those aspects take away from patient care.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
社風
Great company to work for
Customer Service Associate (在職中) –  Jacksonville, FL2018年10月12日
I love it especially the people, I constantly learning something new everyday and they promote inside the company. The benefits and perks are great and times
Budget cuts
Assistant Manager (在職中) –  New Jersey2018年10月12日
Walgreens is so desperate to make it a "fun" place to work that it regularly alienates it's hard working employees. Itll never be fun to work there because the customers suck and the hourly budgets are getting more and more ridiculous as time passes. Most weeks its .. oh hey here are 600 pieces of truck to put away with 2 employees and one of them spends half their time in the pharmacy helping out a stressed pharmacy team.
Insurance is ok.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
Walgreens
Sales Associate/Customer Service (現在は退職) –  Williston, FL2018年10月12日
Great place and the management time is the best around. I was able to learn so much about the company and myself.. I learned that I can do more then I thought I could.. I love this company.
Learning Experience
Customer Service Consultant (在職中) –  Youngsville, LA2018年10月12日
This job was my first job outside of school and babysitting. I learned that not everyone is going to do their job correctly, but sometimes you will be recognized for picking up the slack. Do not get set in your ways, because this leads to contentment with your performance. Keep work ethic in the always improving status because as humans we can always grow or regress based on the current situation.
Great Coworkers!
短所
Customers not Understanding that you cant go against company policy.
Easy Job
Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) (在職中) –  Orlando, FL2018年10月12日
Is a easy job to do, the payment is not the best but not the worst either. Is not a good environment, not transparency on policy.
easy job
短所
not good insurance, not fair with promotions
Alright
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Melbourne, FL 329042018年10月12日
The pay was decent , it was not a very organized company regarding management with shifts and making sure they kept up with pay. I never had a pay increase in the 2 years with them and hours were very scattered, some weeks I would have 50+ hours and others I'd have 5 and need to find work at other locations.
Fun and Productive
Assistant Store Manager/Pharmacy Technician (現在は退職) –  Denver, CO 802192018年10月12日
I moved up very fast at walgreens and I enjoyed what I did. I learned very fast and spent a lot of time trying to improve everything that I did. I left because I took a better job that worked better with my school.
cashier stock person
Cashier Customer Service Stock Person (現在は退職) –  New Brunswick, NJ2018年10月12日
cahier checking customers out at register also stocking shelves and setting up displays as mandated by store plans as well as providing any needed help with finding product with customers
employee discounts
短所
may work a day without break if busy
I do not recommend
Shift Leader (在職中) –  Plano, TX2018年10月12日
I do not have faith in the direction they are taking the company. Many of the complaints people have made of the top ten worst companies to work for seem to be the foundations for their new business plan. They are cutting back hours for associates, they are cutting back benefits for part time employees, and all around making it harder to do the jobs required of you.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ 1報告する
Forgetting loyal employees
Shift Leader (在職中) –  Nashville, TN2018年10月11日
I've been with the company for 3 years and it seems that they don't value loyal employees when all the new hires come in making more money than you and you're training all of them.
None besides some coworkers
短所
Random schedule, high demand for flu shots, no weekends, work all holidays, do not appreciate loyal workers.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ 1報告する
社風
Fun place for a first job
Customer Service Associate (現在は退職) –  Los Angeles, CA2018年10月11日
Walgreens is a great place for a first job, but not to be made into a career or a long term working place. Over worked for what the pay was. The hours and overtime weren’t well maintained example of you stayed a couple of minutes after a shift to help a customer or help a manager. The next working day you had to leave those many minutes before you shift original time.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 2いいえ報告する
社風
Management made it easy, the people that work there made it difficult, especially people with seniority
Warehouse Worker (現在は退職) –  Waxahachie, TX2018年10月11日
Good place to make money if you like long hours, but stressful working with dishonest co-workers. When I started 8 years ago, it was fine, but stressful situations would come up with co-workers not allowing you to perform your duties because they wanted to steal your production. Good company, they would have cook outs for us and stuff, but towards the end no one like the food because it was cold. Again co-workers would ruin it for everyone else by complaining about everything.
Good overtime
短所
Short breaks, Stress on making production
社風
Hard to move up in the company when corporate gives you unreachable goals.
Cashier (現在は退職) –  Wheat Ridge, CO2018年10月11日
If the store manager of whatever Walgreens ur applying to likes you, you'll go far, if not forget about it. Managers don't treat you fair, and can hardly move up without knowing someone or getting really good numbers on ur review.
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 3いいえ報告する
Loved the challenge
Shift Lead (現在は退職) –  Easton, MD2018年10月11日
No matter what the day brought there was something always to do. One day I would be in photo or cosmetics, receiving truck, doing inventory, on a register.
Variety in customer service
短所
Long drive to the store I worked at
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ 1報告する
Compañia muy buena
Cajera y servicio al cliente (現在は退職) –  Santurce, PR2018年10月11日
Perfecta un lugar bueno
Más oportunidades de crecimiento a los empleados
Seguro medico