Walgreensの社員レビュー

検索条件に一致するレビューが 19,851 件見つかりました
competitive work place
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (現在は退職) –  Fort Myers, FL2017年12月13日
stressful work environment. fast paced, lack of management, there's room for grow just extremely hard to achieve. management isn't attentive to employees
Work
Pharmacy Manager (現在は退職) –  Nashville, TN2017年12月13日
It was work. It was stressful and all guidance was handed top-down to stores with no potential for variance. It seems as if your opinion or stress of work didn't matter
社風
Cut-throat workplace, good if you have a good manager.
Shift Leader (現在は退職) –  Florence, AL2017年12月13日
The company has changed drastically since they merged globally and then bought rite-aid. I loved this company but it isn't the same. Work was stressful, long, never-ending, and also typically fun. Management was, on average, good.
長所
Employee discount, good dental and vision insurance
短所
Forced holiday work, low PTO accrual
Great Place!
Photo Lab Technician | Associate | Cashier (現在は退職) –  New Brunswick, NJ2017年12月13日
I loved working here but after awhile I had to upgrade to something better for my college major. The only bad thing is when your the manager tells you to create shelves or work on a project for some holiday coming up. Overall, great place to start off at.
Lunch breaks; Candy Sales go to Your Paycheck
Consolidating Space for Products
fun job
Sales Representative (現在は退職) –  Brownsville, TX2017年12月13日
When i work for this company it was a good experience to me ...I learn a lot about beauty department when i was work there...i receive a lot a good comment about my job...
good company
bad managment
社風
What did I get myself into
Beauty Advisor (在職中) –  Macon, GA2017年12月13日
Depending on the location (this location is the worse!!) Every 6 months to a year new management is being placed in the store. Not enough training and focusing on the employees that work there. Hours are always being cut.
社風
Poor management that refuses to apply store policy fairly to all employees
Cashier/Photo Tech (現在は退職) –  Bowie, MD2017年12月13日
Those in management roles did not take their jobs seriously and, in some instances, openly engaged in preferential treatment and thinly veiled nepotism.
長所
Exposed to cutting-edge technology and fair pay
Toxic work environment/racist employees
Productive Work Environment
Certified/Registered Senior Pharmacy Technician (在職中) –  Miami, FL2017年12月13日
Great environment to meet new people and apply customer service skills. Fast paced environment that requires ability to learn quickly and adapt to all work environments. Customer service skills are important when working at Walgreens. Plenty of training on how to properly achieve tasks in Walgreens and to sufficiently do a job.
社風
on the go from the minute you logged in for you shift
Relay Driver (現在は退職) –  Perrysburg, OH2017年12月13日
Easy part of my day was driving from point a to point b and back.
Tough part was all the extra work while at the DC that we really didn't get paid fairly for.
Management didn't really want to resolve safety concerns that were presented to them regularly.
Other than those things, my co-workers were great to be around.
Always had well maintained equipment.
Well paid
poor safety management
社風
big company talks about moving quickly but moves slowly
Marketing Manager (現在は退職) –  Chicago, IL2017年12月13日
Walgreens is a large company totally invested in brick and mortar retail. They talk about moving quickly but real decisions take a long time and go up and down the hierarchy more than once to gain final approval. They do not embrace real change and are playing catch up. They are making money due to their broad footprint stores. Time will tell how they make it in a world where digital shopping is becoming king.
長所
history, back end pharmacy locations that help drive front end volume, lots of locations
短所
slower to move than they talk about moving, very hierarchical
Awful place to work.
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER (現在は退職) –  Louisville, KY2017年12月13日
This company does not believe in work-life balance.
Employees are treated as disposable drones, and expected to work at any time, on any day.
It is not unusual to be switched from morning to night shift and back again to morning in a single week.
This treatment takes a toll on physical and mental health, counter to the company's current slogan of helping people be "happy and healthy."
Of course, this slogan is just words, after all. They still sell liquor, cigarettes, and primarily junk food.
Nothing the company does is actually geared toward improving the livelihood of their employees, or their customers.
Inconsistent scheduling
Work Place
Pharmacy Tech-Extern (現在は退職) –  Jacksonville, FL2017年12月13日
During my externship I enjoyed being at Walgreens. The women and men who worked there where very nice and well educated. They taught me many things. Most importantly they showed me appreciation for being there helping them out as I learned.
社風
not the company it used to be
STAFF PHARMACIST (現在は退職) –  Portland, OR2017年12月13日
Compensation/benefits were poor. I guess if you work at the right store and have better management and better coworkers it would be ok. Never told you are doing a good job.
社風
It was educational and fun
Intern (現在は退職) –  Anaheim, CA2017年12月12日
I will fill the prescriptions. I will get the stock from the shelf, will check if it is the correct match, will count the pills and will put it in the vial, place the sticker on and will pass it to the pharmacists, I also, place the ready medications at the dispensing bin.I was also in the front and at the drive-thru window helping customers.
Friendly co workers
社風
Walgreen's is an alright company
Floor Staff (在職中) –  Huntersville, NC2017年12月12日
Walgreen's is a company that pays and compensates the workers just enough. It could strive to do more and general store management could be more understanding of their workers. That everything is "to run a business". People have goals and as a Walgreen's employee, it simply did not meet my goals anymore. To the point of stress, mental exhaustion, and physical pain.
長所
Great pace to get more work experience and steady wage as a part timer
短所
Makes you do more then listed in your job description
Productive Day at Walgreens
Shift Leader (在職中) –  Madison, MS2017年12月12日
My typical day at work over all is pretty good. When I get there I already have in mind what all I need to do before my shift ends. Great job to have.
great benifts, good shifts
短所
sometimes i leave late when we close
社風
the most enjoyable part of the job
coustomer service (現在は退職) –  San Juan, TX2017年12月12日
The most enjoyable part of the job of the job is helping customers on what they need to find; as well as helping my coworkers as i finish my duty that i been assigned to.
社風
Good pharmacy to work at.
Employee (現在は退職) –  Florida2017年12月12日
Tough place to work at. Very busy & you need to know your pharmacy knowledge to go places. Ok work/life balance but could be better. Good pay unless bonuses are taken away.
社風
fast paced work requiring great time management
Pharmacist (在職中) –  Chicago, IL2017年12月12日
this is a demanding fast paced job with limitations in staffing that makes the job particularly stressful when the safety and accuracy of medications that can affect people's lives are at stake. this will undoubtedly be the most stressful part of the job. other than that there is a sense of accomplishment and rewarding feeling when serving the community that is unique to the work of pharmacists. there will always be a sense of balancing customer service, patient safety, and business objectives that makes the job both challenging/rewarding and stressful/frustrating. a great deal of patience is required to deal with the demands of customers, patients, and other health care providers that often occurs simultaneously and can be overwhelming. you will deal with irate customers and very kind customers as well. be prepared for the ups and downs that is typical in the daily life of retail operations.
長所
good pay, flexibility in schedule, good benefits
短所
no breaks/lunch, custsomer compaints, understaffed undertrained workers
このレビューは役に立ちましたか?はい 1いいえ報告する
great company
Shift Lead (現在は退職) –  Overland Park, KS2017年12月12日
Enjoyed working there. People were friendly no matter what store I worked at. Hated the closing shift. Getting off at 1030 or 11pm and having to be back at 730 was wearing on me.
great people, discounts